Romance Tales- series ✔️

De _AestheticWriter22_

A collection of series of different couples! Some happy Some sad Some reality filled Some emotional Sone... Mais

Series
Ayat~Amaan
Preface
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Epilogue
Bonus Part
Zainab~Faiz
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Epilogue
Sehar~Moiz
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue
Dania~Haider
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Epilogue
Izzah~Yahya
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue
Wania~Mahad
1
2
3
4
5
Epilogue
Kainat~Jazil
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue

2

5.2K 317 12
De _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

.......................

Night Time

Faiz was sitting on the single couch in her room... the coffee table was having a few papers and a laptop... he was working on some papers when the door of the room was knocked...

"Ajao."

He said continuing his work and soon the door was opened slowly and Faiz looked up to find Amaar and Khizar standing there... Faiz moved his eyes back to the laptop asking the duo...

"Ab kya chahiye tum dono ko?"

Amaar and Khizar looked at their back and got a glare for the person... so they looked back at Faiz and spoke...

"We are sorry bhai, but abbu ko kuch na bataiay ga."

Faiz looked at the duo and sighing loudly said...

"Zainab andar ao."

Zainab who was standing outside the room got stilled with her eyes widened... she looked at her two cousins... gulping once she walked inside with her head low... faiz looked at her and asked...

"Tumny kaha in dono ko?"

Zainab nodded with ber head still down... faiz rubbed his forehead and looking at the duo said...

"Agar dubara aisa hua to sab sy pehly mein chachu ko hi bataoun ga! Ab jao!"

The trio turned when faiz spoke again...

"Zainab stop."

The trio shared a look before amaar and khizar ran out and zainab pouted...

Faiz stood up fron his seat and waking to zainab stood behind her...

"Idher dekho."

Zainab turned around to look at faiz who told her...

"In dono ki baaton mein na aya kro, unho khud bhi pata hona chahiye ky kya krna hai kya nhi. Khud bhi university jati ho ab, so focus on that."

Zainab nodded her head not looking up when faiz sighed once again in an hour telling her...

"Look at me zainab."

Zainab immediately looked at faiz who then spoke...

"Pehla din kesa tha?"

Zainab smiled and told him...

"Bht acha, mny aik dost bhi banai, Haram."

Faiz nodded with a small smile and then said...

"Okay go then."

Zainab smiled while nodding her head and walked out of faiz's room who started to do his work...

.......................

"Raza bhai chaliay na."

Amna and zainab were sitting beside Raza asking him to take them out after he and Izhaan came back from office...

"Yr i am really very tired."

Zainab looked at amaar and Khizar with a pout who shared a look and smirked saying...

"Koi nhi, amna tum Izhaan bhai ko kaho wo ly jy gy tumhy."

As Amaar spoke Raza sat straight saying...

"Koi nhi, nanu ny kya kaha tha ky Nikkah sy pehly Amna Izhaan ky sath kahin nhi jy gi, chalo mein ly ky jata hun tum logon ko."

And he stood up while Amna gaped at her brother and glared at the three people who were giggling... Izhaan who was sitting in the dinning area saw this and nodding in disbelief spoke a little loudly to tell Raza...

"Nanu ny kaha tha ky akely kahin nhi jy gi, engagement ho gai hui hai hamari, sab ky sath ly ky ja skta hun."

Amna bite her inner cheek listening to izhaan while Raza glared at him... when sehar spoke coming to the dinning table...

"Raza thora to reham kro mere bete py. Tum to usky pechay hi par gy huay ho."

Izhaan gave a look to his mother while by now the three were looking at everyone with a happy face because they love this kind of bickering... and amna she just wanted everyone to let go the topic because it was making her blush... the mere presence of Izhaan is enough to make her blush...

"Mny kya kiya?"

Raza spoke and Khizar jumped in the conversation telling him...

"Arey apny hi nhi Bhai ky aik zor wala muka mara tha jab unho ny Amna ky liay dadu sy baat ki thi."

"Or engagement waly din bhi asy glare kr rhy thy ap unko."

Amaar too spoke and Raza just glared at them... Zainab giggled at all of them when Samiya spoke...

"Arey chalo baas kro, jana nhi tum logon ko? Jldi ana, tumhary baba ka time ho gaya hai ghaar anay ka."

As soon as Samiya spoke the loud voice of salam rang in the living room... and there come the three brothers from work... the kids smiled looking at them and as they came there Aliya came to give them water... drinking it Atif side hugged his daughter asking them...

"Kahan jany ki baatain ho rhi hayn?"

Amna smiled at her father and Amaar told Atif...

"Bhai humy gol gappy khilany ly ky ja rhy hayn."

Atif nodded and his eyes moved to zainab who was looking down at her hand... everyone knew her this habit... she only do this when she is missing her father... and today looking at amna and atif she just remembered her father... Atif looked at her bothers who were busy listening to their wives... so he called Zainab...

"Zainab bachay."

Zainab looked at atif and walking to him sat beside him...

"To aj gol gappy ki party krny ja rhy hayn."

Zainab gave atif a small smile who looked at Raza telling him...

"Raza meri betion ko aty huay ice cream bhi khilanu hai! Okay?"

Raza nodded and atif looking at zainab raised his brows... zainab gave atif a beautiful smile and he placed his hand on her head... soon enough they all left with izhaan too tagging himself with them...

While all the interaction of atif and zainab was witnessed by Faiz who was standing at the stairs... he was of 19 years when his phupha left this world... and his mind still have he memory of a 9 years old Zainab crying like hell to have her father.... as always faiz's lips parted and he let out a prayer of zainab just like it is happening from a long time for now...

.......................

Okay!
Don't like the story?
Because I actually didn't received any comments on the previous chapter!
Don't know why but yes!

#OkThanksBye

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

45.6K 1.4K 24
511K 23.5K 125
A collection of short stories that will blow your mind with the drama, set the bar higher for love and vows to be a roller-coaster ride.
36.2K 1.2K 44
Cousins and a bunch of friends.... that's what they were, enjoying life in their own possible ways. Come a sudden marriage, hidden marriage and a hea...
906K 39.4K 80
A book of series of cousin marriage! All the series are completed! Peep in to know more!