Random Smut & Lemons | Onesho...

By Noodlie_and_Ramen

This little story is just for me to experiment on my smut/lemon/lime story making. This is just an experiment... More

✨ Requests ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff/Angst ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut / Fluff ✨
✨ R e q u e s t s ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut/Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut/Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Angst ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨Smut ✨
✨ Smut/Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Fluff ✨
✨ Smut ✨
✨ Smut ✨

✨ Smut ✨

975 2 13
By Noodlie_and_Ramen

Fandom: Danganronpa
Ship: Ibuki x Chiaki
Theme: College | Non-despair AU
Requested by: gaytapwater69

( The two girls decide to play a game — Chiaki's task was to stay focused while Ibuki distracted her — Chiaki's the bottom)

Edit: to the person who requested this, I kinda changed it up a bit to make it a little more interesting, I hope that's alright with you.

Chiaki's POV

I was playing video games as I usually do at home. I then hear my phone get pinged, so I paused my game and looked at who had texted me, only to find out it was a group chat. So I scrolled to the very beginning to read it all.

Peko:
Everyone that's in this
group chat are all female.

Hiyoko:
What's going on?

Mahiru:
Yeah, what's going on?

Sonia:
I would like to invite all
of you girls to my slumber party!

Akane:
Cool! No boys will be there?

Sonia: Nope! It's purely
only girls allowed!

Hiyoko:
Sweet! I prefer it that
way anyways.

Mahiru: So..what time, what
day, and what should
we bring Sonia?

Sonia:
The time will be 18:00!

Hiyoko:
Ok, got that.
Really understood that well.

Sonia: Sorry! 6:00 for those
who don't know military time!

Mahiru:
Thank you.

Sonia: Of course!
The day will be tonight!

Akane:
Alright!

Sonia:
Bring sleeping bags, for sure.
Bring soda (not..him..I mean
the drink), chips, hot cocoa, and
candy if you so choose!

Chiaki:
Can we bring games?

Sonia:
Of course! Board games
are always welcome!

Chiaki:
Sweet.

Mahiru:
Is that all?

Sonia:
Yep! I hope the other two
girls read these messages.

Hiyoko:
I'd be happy one of them
to not read the message..

Sonia:
Hm?

Hiyoko:
Uhm..Nothing!

I sat my phone back down, and looked at the time. It was still early, so I decided to get ready for the slumber party. I finished my noodles and got up from my bed and started to look around my room. I yawned as I find a duffel bag, and place in my sleeping bag in it, shoving a little bag tightly secured into the sleeping bag. In the little bag, it contained my tooth brush, tooth paste, and floss. I yawned again as I zipped it back up, and looked into my closet to find some pajamas. I find a nice pair, the shirt is white while the pants are a light pink.

I shove it into the duffel bag, along with a bunny plushie I have bought before college. I sighed and then picked up my phone, starting to charge it so it wouldn't die right away once I got there. Looking at the couch, I see one of my backpacks. It's a rather small bag, but it fits most of my games in it. I then picked up my switch, my DS, my headphones, my wired headphones, my tamagotchi, plus some card games, and packed all of that that into that small backpack. Once I finished, I looked at my phone to check the time, and then decided for me to take nap before I headed over there.

After a couple hours, I woke up. Yawning as I stretched my body, I got up from my bed and checked my phone to see the time. It was about 4:00 so I decided to put all my bags into the living room and got ready for the slumber party. After my shower, I wore relatively comfy and cozy clothes, then packed myself some extra foods into another backpack. Some variety of cookies, sandwiches, juice boxes, candy, sodas, and fruit. Once I finished stuffing all that food into my bag, I looked at the clock to check the time once more, it was about time to head to Sonia's place.

~At Sonia's..~

"I'm so glad you all were able to find the location to this party!", Sonia said clapping her hands in joy. Everyone smiled, sitting on a couch or placing their stuff somewhere down. "I'm mainly here for the food!", Akane said smiling so cheekily. Hiyoko rolled her eyes, "Of course you're here for the food." Mahiru sighed and held Hiyoko tightly. Sonia walked up to everyone, handing us warm baked cookies. "Man, you and Teru should have a bake off! This is really good!", Akane added. Sonia giggled as she puts the tray away into the kitchen, then sat back down with the rest of us. "Alright! Who here brought some games?", Sonia asked.

I perked up, "I have video games, and some card games." She clapped her hands and asked me to pull out all the games I brought with me. I smiled and grabbed my backpack, zipping it up and then placed all the games I had in it. "I brought Apples to Apples, Cards Against Humanity, and Uno!", I said. Hiyoko giggled, "Cards Against Humanity! Let's play that one! I like that game!" Mahiru smiled as she played with Hiyoko's hair. "After this we can watch a movie!", Sonia added as I placed the other games back into my backpack. After our game, we all got bored and decided to pick a movie, eat, and then go to sleep.

Everyone was fast asleep, except me and Ibuki. So we played some video games together. I yawned as Ibuki growls from losing to me for the 6th time. "How are you losing Ibuki? I'm going easy on you.", I said. Ibuki eyed me and scoffed, "Easy?! Nothing about that was you going easy on me!" I laughed and decided to stop the game. "Alright, that's enough of that game. I don't think you're gonna beat me.", I said as I put the video game console away. "Hey..I have a fun game we could play.", Ibuki said in a certain tone that made me question whether or not to play. I gave in and shrugged, "Alright, but prepare to lose again."

She chuckled and smirked at me, "oh, I doubt that will be the case this time. Have you ever heard of the game called the chicken kiss game?" I shook my head and she chuckled once more. "Good. I'll tell you the rules. Basically, we both have to kiss the other person, slowly growing closer and closer to the other person's lips, until one of us gives in.", she said. My eyes widen, "oh..that's a..interesting game. People actually play this game?" Ibuki nodded, "yep, wanna flip a coin to choose who goes first?" I nodded and she pulled out her guitar pick. We stared at the pick in silence. "Oh. That's not a coin.", she finally said as she put it back into her pocket and pulled out an actual coin.

"It's so dark I couldn't tell.", she chuckled. Ibuki then flipped the actual coin after we figured out who will be heads and who will be tails. "Looks like I go first.", Ibuki says as she leans closer to me. Ibuki then kisses on my knee, then proceeded to do the same after her. Ibuki kisses my thigh, then my hips. I copied her, kissing her thigh and then her hips.  She smiled as she kissed my stomach, then below my chest. A bit flustered, I hesitated before I did the same. Ibuki hummed as I kissed her chest, and sighed as I pulled away. She then kissed my shoulder, then my neck, and lastly my chin.

I copied her, doing the same thing she did. Ibuki then kissed my cheek, and then finally my lips. My eyes widened at first, then I deepened the kiss, placing my hand onto her cheek. She smiled as she pushed me down onto my sleeping bag, slowly slipping her hand down my shirt, and reaching out to my chest. I moved my body upwards, helping her unclip my bra, she smirked and pulled my bra out of my shirt. Ibuki caressed my breasts as she bit my lips. I gasped from the sensation, it allowed her entrance to my mouth. We continued to make out, one hand above my head while the other caressed my chest, then slowly began trickling down to my lower region.

She began to finger me, one finger then two. I tried not to be too loud, considering that we are surrounded by sleeping women. Eventually Ibuki placed another finger in, causing me to squeal a bit, so Ibuki placed her other hand on my lips to cover up any noise that escapes my mouth. She continued to finger me, stretching me out and pushing her fingers in and out of me. Soon, she pulled out of me and began to slowly move her head down to my lower region. My face flushed a deep red as she started to lick me, which caused me to jolt up from the new sensation, flustered by the small little squeal that left my mouth. After a few minutes, Ibuki stopped and wiped her mouth, then proceeded to strip off her clothing.

She grabbed my hand and pulls me on top of her, smirking as she leans her mouth closer to my ear. "Your turn. Get down there Chi-Chi.", she whispered. I gulped as I hesitantly made my way downward, then slowly started to lick her. She gasped, then bit her lip as I continued. When I had finished, she pulled me on top of her, to start making out. This went on for a few minutes, and when we finally pulled away, a string of saliva that had been connected, split apart. She smirked as I panted, Ibuki helped dress me, and I helped her as well. She helped me back into my sleeping bag, and we both had peacefully fallen asleep.

~That next morning..~

When I had awoken, everyone wasn't in the room, but I heard noise coming from the kitchen. I yawned as I scurried down to the kitchen, only to see everyone sitting at the table, eating pancakes, bacon, eggs, toast, and some people had milk, others had orange juice, some apple juice, and lastly water. Once I had entered the room, everyone giggled and squealed, some whispering to others. I cautiously sat down across from Ibuki, who had her head down the whole time, and her face was completely red. I didn't question it, and instead tried to eat my food in peace.

As I was about to finish up my delicious meal, Hiyoko decided it would be a great time to ruin my appetite by speaking. "So..Chiaki. Had fun last night?", she asked. I raised an eyebrow as I cautiously answered her question, "yes? I love games so it was rather fun." Hiyoko snickered, "ya like games huh?" I nodded my head and sighed, "I'm the ultimate gamer, of course I love games." She giggled, "Oh right right! Even sexual games huh?" I nodded my head as I ate a piece of my toast, "yeah of c- wait." I immediately darted my eyes towards Hiyoko, and she was holding her phone towards me. There laid a photo of me and Ibuki making out, my eyes widened in fear.

"When...did you take that photo?", I asked with such fear in my voice. She chuckled, "when you two finished obviously." I looked at Ibuki, who was already looking at me, biting her lip as she blushed. I sighed, "Hey..it's not like I haven't seen you and Mahiru do similar things before." I shook my head in disappointment, acting as sarcastic as I could. Mahiru spit her drink onto the table, coughing profusely. Hiyoko gasped loudly, screaming as she grabbed her things and ran out the door. Everyone else looked at Mahiru,  giggling and squealing, asking her several questions. It was the perfect distraction, so I signaled Ibuki that she and I should probably leave now since there was an opportunity for us to go.

She caught on, then two of us grabbed our stuff and ran out the door. Once we got out the door, me and Ibuki panted heavily and sighed. She looked at me and smiled, "Thanks for that. I didn't want to say anything since we aren't official or anything. Do you..want to go out?" For a second as I stared at her, I thought about how I felt and then shrugged my shoulders. "Why not? It was fun, and you're a great person. I wouldn't mind dating you. Let's do it." Ibuki's eyes lit up and she hugged me. "Ahhh! This is so cool! Thank you Chi-Chi!" She squealed until she let me go. "So..wanna go on a date sometime this week?", she asked. I nodded my head and smiled, "sure, I'm free whenever you are."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 43.8K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
258K 8.7K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
309K 15.1K 74
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...