𝙈𝙔𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙊𝙐𝙎 𝘽𝙊𝙔...

By -outerspvce

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙ A school full of lies, rumors and drama, not knowing what is real and what is not. Only... More

00: 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝘽𝙤𝙮
00: 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤
00: 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨
00: 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙧
01: 𝘼 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩
02: 𝙎𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙪𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙨
03: 𝘼𝙨 𝙋𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
04: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙏𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣
05: 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨
07: 𝙄 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝘼 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧...
08: 𝘼 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙥𝙖𝙡
09: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣
00: 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩

06: 𝘼-𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨

148 13 2
By -outerspvce

"Well, I have another week of vacation remember" Aiyla said as she sat down on my bed, making me jealous about the fact that I still had to go to school.

It was now monday again and we had just finished eating. I was now in my room trying to prepare my bag for school today but I totally wasn't ready. Especially not for the monday, I mean it difenitely is the hardest day of the week because the few days before you were having a good time, doing whatever you want and sleeping how long you want but then suddenly, bam you have to wake up early again.

But that's not even the worst, honestly the thing I'm mostly not excited for is not even that or the lessons but the people. Like sure I'll see Hazal again, like that's a good thing but I'm absolutely not in a mood to see the others again and with the others I mean, Eren, Melisa and Ozan

Melisa and Ozan because they will do whatever to mess up your life and Eren because he'll start bothering me again because his big ego can't handle the fact that not everyone has a crush on him.

I sighed and put away another book in my bag.

"Well you're just lucky and I have to go back to hell  for like still a few more months" I said annoyed.

"Well that is if I even have to go there any longer" Her face saddened again.

I stopped for a second and made my way over to her. I sat down next to her and put my arm around to comfort her.

"Listen, i'll talk with my mom about it soon okay?" I said with a small smile.

"Who knows maybe you can just move in with us"

She looked down at her hands and nodded.

"Yeah true at least if my mom will allow it"

She sighed.

"Well whatever happens, I'll always be there for you okay?" I said and gave her a hug.

The hug lasted for a few seconds and then we let go again.

"I know, thanks" She replied and smiled a bit.

I smiled back.

I then looked at my clock and noticed it was almost time to leave.

"Anyways, I'll have to go right now" I stood up and put my bag around my shoulder.

"So, I'll see you after school?" I asked.

"Of course, I ain't going anywhere" She said teasingly.

I send an "are you kidding me" look.

"Haha, very funny"

I then took my phone from my desk and made my way over to the door.

"Have fun at school" She smiled at me, right before I left.

"Shut up" I said annoyed and then left the room, leaving her kind of amused behind.

"Sooo, How did it go?" Hazal immediately asked as she approached me as I had just gotten out of my car.

"Did he hurt you? Did he do something creepy? Did he threaten you? No, no wait, he must've said he did it right?"

"WOAHH chill" I said as I looked at her, trying to calm her down.

"It's only morning..."

I sighed as I ran with my hand trough my hair.

I mean I really love Hazal, of course, she's my best friend but sometimes I just wish she would take the hint if I showed her that I wasn't in the mood to talk about it, such as now. Not that that evening was bad but at the moment I just have other things to think about, like how I can help Aiyla with her problems.

"Sorry that I'm just curious to know what happened since you didn't text me about it in the weekend, like at all" she said.

"Look I had some other things on my mind at that time okay? I'll just tell you about it at lunch" I answered, hoping she'd stop asking about it now but knowing Hazal the change was still minimal.

She was always up for the latest drama, especially if that drama came from me.

"Oh come on, you know I can't wait that long, I've been waiting for like an entire weekend"

I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe you'll learn some patience then" I said jokingly as I smiled and locked my car.

Then both her and I started making our way towards the entrance of the building.

"By the way, do you think they will still remember what happened last week?" I asked her.

"About the post on the account?" She asked as she turned to me.

"Yeah"

She shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't think so, these things usually pass by fast" She started.

"One day everyone talks about it and once the fun about it is gone, they forget"

I nodded, she had a point.

We then entered the building and immediately saw all faces turning to me again, with half of them whispering things and the other ones just sending me disgusted looks.

I rolled my eyes.

"And you said they would forget about it..."  I said to Hazal who stood behind me.

"Just ignore them" She replied with a sigh and took my arm to take me with her.

We walked away and started making our way towards the classroom where we had our first lesson of the day in, which was literature.

Sadly...

Because that also meant that we now had class with Ozan and the rest of the bad boy squad again and I just knew already that they were gonna irritate me. Because since that little incident happened I hadn't seen them anymore so this will be the first time of seeing them again and since litterally everyone, including them follows that account they will defenitely take this as an opportunity to bully me with that, for sure since they hate me.

I let out a sigh and with that I entered the classroom. We walked over to our usual seats and sat down.

Nobody was there yet, except the teacher and I was actually glad because then I could mentally prepare myself for hell.

I took my book out of my bag and opened it on the page where we stopped last time.

"What are you girls doing here so early?" Mr. Selim asked as he turned on his laptop for today's lesson.

I looked up at him.

"I just didn't want to see the others today" I said with a small smile.

A worried look immediately appeared on his face.

"Did something happen?" He stood up from his desk and walked over to us.

I sighed.

"It's just some people who started a rumour about her" Hazal explained and mr. Selim's face turned into a dissapointed one.

"Has the bullying at this school still not stopped?" He said and sighed as well.

"I don't get it, do people actually never learn their lesson" 

I saw him getting frustrated and he was right to do so. It's just stupid that people always want to hurt eachother, as if it's not possible to just have fun with something else but no for some reason laughing at others and seeing them get hurt brings joy to them and that's actually pretty sick if you think about it.

Then suddenly the bell rang and everyone started making their way towards their classrooms and soon everyone started entering.

"I'll see what I can do about this because this really can't go on for any longer" He said as he looked at Hazal and then back at me.

Hazal send him a small smile and then he walked back towards his desk to start the lesson soon.

Right as almost everyone had entered Ozan and his squad, not incuding Eren, which was one thing I was happy about because then I didn't have to deal with his shit now, entered the classroom with a big smirk plastered all over their faces.

"Well, well" Ozan started speaking as he walked over to my desk and started leaning on it, making me look up at him.

"What do we have here..." 

"Shouldn't you be crying with your little murderer's boyfriend or yeah right, are you scared that he might do something to you because you might get on his nerves" He grinned.

I started getting angry and I really wish I could just hit him right now, but in front of everyone and the teacher it really wasn't the best Idea.

So I looked away from him.

"Leave her alone dumass" Hazal then spoke, making him look at her for a second.

"Oh so you need someone to stand up for you now? What happened to you? Lost your tounge? Or can you just not defend yourself because you know you're pathetic" He spat and that's when I had enough.

I stood up angrily and stared right into is eyes.

"Hm pathetic you said... you must've not see yourself yet then because at least I'm not pretending to be people's friend and then betray them and hummilliate them in front of everyone because that's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen" I said with a teasing smile on my face.

The expression on his face then immediatly changed. The grin on his face dissapeared and istead he he gritted his teeth and an angry look appeared on his face.

"What? Lost your tongue?" I immetated him.

"YOU-" He started and right as he was about to do something Mr. Selim ran over to us and stopped him by grabbing him by the arm.

"What's going on over here!" He yelled as he looked at Ozan and then at me.

"Did he do something?"

Hazal then nodded slowly.

"OUT OF MY CLASSROOM RIGHT NOW" He then yelled at him as he took him with him towards the door.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS I SWEAR" Ozan also yelled but at us.

Then mr. Selim put him outside in the hallway.

"AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU HERE FOR THE REST OF CLASS" He pointed at him and then walked back inside the classroom.

I could see that all of this was really frustrating him.

"AND THE REST OF YOU GO TO YOUR PLACES" He said to Ozan's friends and also to the people who were watching the drama with amusement, standing around Hazal and I's table.

he sighed and walked back over to his desk and sat down on the seat behind it. He was silent for a while as he sat frustrated with his hands in his hair.

After a minute or something he then spoke again.

"Do you all really think this is normal?" He asked with a dissapointed look on his face as he looked at everyone.

But nobody said anything, they just kept quiet. I don't know if it was because they regretted it or because they just didn't bother enough to reply but suddenly it was as if someone's cat died. No wind was even heard.

"I'm sorry but I can't teach class like this, just work by yourself in your book today, If you all don't bother about all this bullying then I'm not gonna bother about giving you decent lessons" He leaned back on his seat and everyone just continued to starte at him without saying or doing anything.

"Come on, start working" He said.

Soon everyone opened their books and started working. Mr. Selim let out another sigh as he shook his head.

It was now a few hours later and the bell that dismissed us finally rang. After a lot of hard work and making exercises because our teacher was mad for all the shit that people have been doing lately we were finally able to leave our classroom.

I sighed and put my book away in my backpack. I stood up from my seat and Hazal who sat next to me did the same thing. We both started making our way out of the classroom and got away from there as soon as possible. I didn't want to be near my classmates any longer.

All I just wanted to be right now is invisable, just so no one could notice me. Because if they didn't there wouldn't have been any problems either but because such things sadly aren't possible I guess I'll have to stick with being in the center of attention for the next weeks.

As we got downstairs we made our way outside and walked over to our usual bench on the grass field.

I sat down as Hazal also sat down and let out a loud sigh.

"Damn you look exhausted" She said as she took her food out of her bag.

I looked up.

"Who wouldn't be if their entire day is shitty" I said annoyed.

"I just want to go home" I groaned.

Hazal gave me a sympathizing look to make me feel better.

"It's only two more hours, than we can go home"

I send her a weak smile and took my food out of bag. I then started taking a bite of my food and looked around as Hazal took her phone and started reading something on it.

I saw the leaves slowly waving back and forth as I heard the wind moving the leaves softly. The sound of it calmed me down and for the first time today I could finally put my mind at ease. It was calm here and we were barely surrounded by anyone as everyone was usually eating in the cafeteria. It was only us and the sounds of nature.

I took another bite of my food and soon Hazal looked up from her phone, now looking at the sudden noice that came from a bit further away. I then also looked around, trying to see what was happening.

It sounded like some people yelling but I didn't know for what.

"What's going on over there?" Hazal asked confused.

I looked at her for a second.

"I have no idea"

The noice then only became louder and I didn't have a good feeling about it.

"Shouldn't we go look at what's going on?" I asked her, being a bit worried.

"What, no! Who knows what they're doing there" She yelled.

"Have you never learned anything from Horror movies?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

I sat there for a few more seconds but something just didn't feel right and I felt like I just had to go check it out so I straight up ignored what Hazal said and stood up from my seat and started making my way over towards the noice, which came from the main hall of the building.

"HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Hazal yelled at me but I didn't listen and just continued walking.

The noice was getting louder and louder as I got closer and with every step I made I was also getting more scared and I felt like I shouldn't have done it but I've came this far so I've got to continue now.

I entered the building and the noice was now insanely loud. It defenitely came from the lockers on the side of the main hall. I walked there and saw the biggest shock of my life.

...

Words: 2415

Don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 193 31
10 years ago "I would never forgive you for what you have done to me today. It's perfectly fine to be a loner than have someone like you by my side...
62.1K 6.4K 69
COMPLETED ✔️✔️ "I don't want to argue with you, Z." Karim gritted out. "Stop calling me that, Karim." Zaira growled. "Do not refer to me by my name...
45.6K 1.8K 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
280K 5.6K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...