Red Roses:Vale Saga(Ruby Rose...

By stonebud05

(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since ha... More

Vol. 1 Episode 0:Intro
Vol. 1 Episode 1:Ruby Rose
Vol. 1 Episode 2:The shining Beacon part 1
Vol. 1 Episode 3:The Shining Beacon Part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 4: The First Step
Vol. 1 Episode 5:The first step part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 6:Emerald Forest
Vol. 1 Episode 7:Emerald Forest Part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 8:Players and Pieces
Vol. 1 Episode 8.5:Special Episode
Vol. 1 Episode 9:The Badge and the Burden
Vol. 1 Episode 10:The Badge and the Burden part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 11:Jaunedice
Vol. 1 Episode 12:Jaunedice part 2
Vol.1 Episode 12.5:Special Episode 2
Vol. 1 Episode 13:Forever Fall
Vol. 1 Episode 14:Forever Fall part 2
Vol. 1 Episode 15:The Stray
Vol. 1 Episode 16:Black and White
"Blue" Trailer
Vol. 2 Episode 1:Best Day Ever
Vol. 2 Episode 2:Welcome to Beacon
Vol. 2 Episode 3:A Minor Hiccup
Vol. 2 Episode 4:Painting the Town...
Vol. 2 Episode 5:Extracurricular
Vol. 2 Episode 5.5:Special Episode 3
Vol. 2 Episode 6:Burning the Candle
Vol. 2 Episode 7:Dance Dance Infiltration
Special Episode:Bios
Vol. 2 Episode 8:Field Trip
Vol. 2 Episode 9:Search and Destroy
Vol. 2 Episode 10:Mountain Glenn
Vol. 2 Episode 12:Breach
Vol. 3 Episode 1:First Round
Vol. 3 Episode 2:New Challengers...
Vol. 3 Episode 3:It's Brawl in the Family
Vol. 3 Episode 4:Lessons Learned
Vol. 3 Episode 4.5:Special Episode 4
Volume 3 Episode 5:Never Miss a Beat
Volume 3 Episode 6:Fall
Vol. 3 Episode 7:Beginning of the End
Vol. 3 Episode 8:Destiny
Vol. 3 Episode 9:PvP
Vol. 3 Episode 10:Battle of Beacon
Special Episode:Grimmdark Bios
Vol. 3 Episode 11:Heroes and Monsters
Vol. 3 Episode 12:End of the Beginning
Announcement:Mistral Saga out now

Vol. 2 Episode 11:No Brakes

30 1 0
By stonebud05

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rpAfCxXctlY

Location:Underground White Fang Base
Time:Unknown

Ruby pov:

After I fell into the hole, I was captured by the White Fang and brought before Roman Torchwick. He then picked me up and threw me across the room.

Roman:Wow! You are much more manageable without that oversized gardening tool of yours. How'd you find this place, Red?

I then used my Petal Burst Semblance to escape but was caught by Torchwick's Cane

Roman:I see you've got some tricks up your sleeve! Let me make this clear: We're not through here yet.

We then heard a big explosion and gunfire. I could tell my team came to rescue me.

Roman:WHAT is going on here?!

We then heard another explosion. Immediately afterwards, we saw Oobleck and my Team fighting more White Fang. I then took the chance to escape and head towards my team.

Roman:Somebody kill her!

I then saw Torchwick and multiple white fang start to shoot at me. I managed to dodge them however. I then realized I ran into many White Fang members. But, an explosion on the wall happened. Defeating those soldiers and revealing Yang and the others behind the wall. I immediately ran up and hugged Yang.

Yang:Ruby!

Weiss:Are you okay?

Ruby:I'm fine, I'm fine! But listen! Torchwick's got all kinds of weapons and robots down there.

Blake:What?!

Ruby:Androids, mechs, they're all loaded up on the train cars!

Oobleck:Ahhhh, that's ridiculous. These tunnels are sealed, the tracks lead to a dead-end.

We then hear Torchwick over a Speaker.

Roman(Speaker):Get to your places, we are leaving now!

We then see the Train start to move.

Yang:Well, it sounds like they're going somewhere.

Weiss:So, what do we do?

Oobleck:I believe we only have one option...

Ruby:We're stopping that train!

(Y/N):hell yeah! This will be so much fun! Let's go!

We then ran to the train and managed to get on at the last second. Oobleck noticed a soldier and hits him in the head with his weapon sending him flying.

Oobleck:Hurry, children! We must get to the front and stop this train!

Weiss:Err... Professor?

Oobleck:Doctor...

Weiss:What's that?

She pointed down at hatch. Oobleck took a glance at it.

Oobleck:That my dear... appears to be a bomb.

We all cringed away from the hatch. I then looked ahead and saw enemies.

Ruby:We've got baddies!

Oobleck:Well, I didn't expect them to go—

We then heard the bomb start to charge up.

Oobleck: —easy on us. Time to go!

The four of us ran ahead as Blake and Oobleck started to detach the carts. We then saw that they were disconnecting all by themselves and blowing up. Me and (Y/N) opened up another hatch to see the same thing as the last.

(Y/N):Fuck! We got another bomb!

Blake:Another bomb?!

Oobleck then ran to check all of them.

Oobleck:They ALL have bombs!

Another cart detached and blew up. We ran to the next cart to not die.

Yang:This doesn't make sense!

We then see multiple Grimm entering the tunnel from holes made from the explosions.

Oobleck:Oh, dear... He's leading Grimm to the city!

Weiss:What?

Oobleck:It's the cars! They detach and explode, creating openings for the Grimm!

Blake:That's insane!

Another cart detached and exploded.

Oobleck:We have to hurry! You four, go below and try to stop those bombs!

Ruby:What about us?

Oobleck:We're going to stop this train.

Ruby:Yeah, I know. I said that earlier.

Location:White Fang Train
Time of Day:Unknown

(Y/N) pov:

Me, Yang, Weiss, and Blake entered the train to disarm the bombs.

Yang:Does anyone here know how to disarm them?

(Y/N):I know how to.

Blake:Good, then we can—

Before she could finish her sentence. We saw a White Fang Lieutenant barge through the door. She was equipped with a pair of small flamethrowers on her wrists.

(Y/N):Looks like we got company. You all go ahead. I'll deal with her and this bomb.

The three of them went ahead.

(Y/N):So, how we going to do this. You can lay down your wrist flamethrower things and I might let you live or we can fight with you dying a gruesome death alongside your white fang friends for hurting Ruby.

The Lieutenant didn't respond and remained silent.

(Y/N):Silent type. I respect that. Actions speak louder than words. So let's get this show on the road. Don't hold anything back!

I transformed both gauntlets into their Revolver Modes and started shooting at her with everything I got. She managed to dodge them then charged at me. She started to shoot fire at me but I dodged it just in time. I high kicked her to get some space between us.

(Y/N):Not Bad, I give you kudos for dodging my bullets. But your starting to bore me a little at how you can't hit me. I thought I told you to give me everything you got. So, come on! Hit me!

I transformed my weapons into their sickle mode and started slashing at her as much as possible. However, she managed to get a hit in on me. Sending me back a little. I looked down at my hand and saw blood dripping down. I wiped away the blood from nose and attacked again. I got a few cuts on her from my sickles. I then transformed my weapons into their gun modes and shot her kneecaps to prevent her from moving. I then began to clap for her.

(Y/N):Well done, my dear. You gave a good fight. I applaud you, truly. However, I can't let you live. I promised you what would happen. So now, farewell.

I transformed my right gauntlet back to standard mode and released the hidden blade. I then stabbed her in the neck with it. She fell to the ground and started gasping for air. I then shot her to finally put her out of her misery.

(Y/N):Alright, time to disable this bomb.

I try to the best of my abilities to disarm the bomb. After long minutes of trying to figure it out. I managed to disarm the bombs.

(Y/N):Alright, time to get out!

I tried opening the hatch. However it wouldn't open. I tried with all my might to get open. Then after a couple of more tries. I felt the train crash. As I started to be flung around the room. I hit my head and blacked out.

Location:City of Vale
Time of Day:Sunset

Ruby pov:

I woke up from the crash with a splitting headache. I looked and saw we were in the city and people were gathering around us. I saw everyone else start to wake up.

Ruby:Where's (Y/N)?

I then heard one of the hatches from the train bust open and (Y/N) emerged from it. I could tell he wasn't doing the greatest. He began to stumble around. He then stumbled over to me and fell to the ground. As he did a huge King Taijitu emerged from the rubble. Behind it, Grimm of many kinds. Beowolf, Ursa, Deathstalker, Creep, Nevermore, even Counter-Hunters. An alarm started(which did not help with my headache) alerting that Grimm have entered the city. It was now time for the 5 of us to defend the city.

Credits time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 266 20
RWBY Vol 3 & RWBY Vol 4 It's finally the start of the Vytal Festival! It's a time for fun and showing off the many cultures of Remnant. Will Beacon A...
1.7K 46 24
Things were starting to get out hand in the World of Remnant. Creatures of Grimm attack closer to the borders of the kingdoms, people start to go mis...
328K 4.3K 20
You were a huntsman-in-training and went to the infamous Beacon Academy. You were strong on your own, and you led a strong team with teammates who co...
26.9K 392 40
Hi I'm Jewel Rose. Ruby and Yang's Sister this is my story of my time at beacon with my teammates friends and family as the world continues to go on...