Does it Ever Get Better?

By NotTheresa

My Diary out of order. If you can relate I'm sorry but I hope reading will make you feel a little less alone... More

A Petty Prologue
True Love and My Parents
Let's Compare

Copy & Paste

2 1 0
By NotTheresa

I only remember few things from that therapist.  I'm not discovering myself, I'm making myself. The other that he wanted me. A dark part of me was overjoyed by the revelation. The other more important part was that it was my job to craft the exact person I want to be. I want to be original but not in the "not like other girls" or manic pixi dream girl way. I wanted to obsess over myself someone I could love. Becuase if no one has loved me, I want to be the first.  So I scroll on media and pick the little things on pinterest that make me happy hoping that by knowing the things I liked maybe I could get to know myself. That crafting and creating this aesthetic would being me closer to my goal. I believe it has by copy and pasting myself together. I hope this works becuase the alternative is far scarier. That I'm doing this for no reason and at 20 I still dont know who I am or what makes me happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 153 23
It's classification day for Riley. he is finally 18 but when he gets his results things turn for the worst quickly when he has to stay with his broth...
18.1K 2.5K 21
දන්නවද ආර්ය්‍ය..❟ පෙති තලලා මල කැඩුව පමණටම බඹරෙක්ට මලක් අයිති වුන්නැහැ..! සේමිය- උබ කියන මගුලක් මට තේරෙන්නෑ ඕයි හැබැයි මෙච්චරයි බඹරෙක් නෙවෙයි මොකෙක්...
12.8K 1.2K 86
" දන්නවද අභී..! එයා හරියට වැස්සක් වගේ...!" " වැස්සක් !?...'' '' ඔව් වැස්සක්...එයාගෙ ආදරෙත් හරියට වැස්සක් වගේ...කාලයක් මාව ඒ වැස්සෙන් තෙම්මලා....එයා ය...
20.9K 661 28
Unicode ငယ်ကိုအရမ်းမုန်းတာပဲလားမမမုန်း သဲငယ် ငါ့ဘဝမှာမင်းကိုအမုန်းဆုံးပဲ တစ်သက်လုံးမုန်းန...