Our Legend (Monkie Kid x Fem...

By Wolfie473

Y/n is a huge fan of the cartoon series "Lego Monkie Kid" she watched every episode and basically memorized t... More

Information
Prolouge
1.Did I just get isekai'd into Monkie Kid ?
3. Finally defeating Evil
4. Wrong Weather
Update!
5. Who the fuck are you
6. Lets trash a Dragon horse's house

2. Meeting the King to defeat a King

1.6K 42 21
By Wolfie473

A/n-Chan: I am not gonna mention the part where DBK goes feral because I am too lazy to do the story is gonna start when they are going to meet Sandy.

Your POV

Damn was it squished up in here, we are all inside Pigsy's truck and I volunteered to be stuffed at the back of the truck since I was like the 'extra' one here, besides I am not supposed to be here in the first place... BUT apparently they are too nice and let me be squished with them. And I tell you do NOT mess with Pigsy if he is in a car race because he drives like a mad man, but it's a cartoon so I guess he's fine.

"Pigsy watch where you're going, you're gonna kill us!" Tang said, "Yeah we've got to get to Flower fruit mountain without getting smushed in a car crash." Mk said, going to flower fruit mountain means more teasing for Sun Wukong yay. Mk flipped the pages of his book to show a mountain with water surrounding it "all we need to do is drive through an entire ocean simple" Mk said, oh this sweet one braincell bean "Mk, sweetheart you can't drive through an entire ocean without a boat or else we would just sink and drown" I said while facing Mk with a gentle smile and gave a small pat on his head.

He had a small pink blush appear on his face and he mumbled "I guess" as he averted his eyes away from me and pouted, "Guys! Demon Bull King has moved on to downtown, he's destroying the cheese teeze stalls!" Mei said, girl's got a point but I am lactose and I love cheese, that's why I always have to run to the bathroom after I eat my cheese fries at KFC. Liam and Amelia will never stop teasing me about that... I wonder how they are doing right now, are you guys looking for me? Or are you just like everybody else.

"All the more reason to get this staff to Monkey King" Mk said which snapped me out of my thoughts, "Flower fruit mountain, it's the only place he could be right Mr Tang?" Mk asked, the Mr Tang pushed up his glasses and went full on epic wisdom man mode. Mei knew the drill and pulled out her dragon plushie out for both of us to lay our heads on and take a nap while Tang was talking. "Hmm indeed, however Flower Fruit Mountain is hidden away deep in dangerous and unknown territory... SO I guess we better turn back!" Mr Tang said nervously, it was obvious he did not want to go but we have no choice.

"If we turn back now, DBK could destroy the world as we know it, we have to do this" I said with determination and clenched my hand. Then I felt something suddenly appear out of thin air in my hand, I looked down at my hand and slowly opened it, to find a tiny pair of wings big and small enough to put in my pocket. It was kinda like a trinket but it felt so real. Hmm then I notice a small paper that came with it,

Instructions on how to use wings:

Warning! Can only be used once so only use for emergency

Step1: flip the front of the wings so that it can properly position itself right on your back and drop it underneath your shirt.

Step 2: wait for 10 minutes for it to attach itself and grow and your good to go!

Step 3: think of the wings as an extra pair of hands but take caution not to flap them too hard because this pair of earrings is very strong and fast.

P.S: it's only one time use but you could always create another. 

First of all why in the world is this thing real?! But that means I can fly gasp* that's a cool power and very helpful for future events, like I guess later but that means I have to wear it earlier on for it to take effect on time. I can create these whenever I want? That's so cool! "Eh shut it you big baby, I know a guy that can take us there the most dangerous, deadly, rage filled warrior I've ever known, Sandy...." Pigsy said in a dark tone. Sandy is a sweetheart so you might wanna reconsider that fact Pigsy.

That's when he suddenly drifted his truck to a stop and we all faced a very big boat, AKA Sandy's house. Now don't get me wrong I'm a dog person but SHOW ME THE CATS, I don't really have a preference for both and I think all animals are cute in their own way no one can tell me that any animal is ugly, if they do fight me. We all went inside and took a seat on the couch, honestly from the moment Sandy let us in he actually had a very friendly aura and there was nothing menacing at all, but the others faces says otherwise eh I'll just let them be. 

I them felt something brushing against my leg, I looked down to see a blue cat with the hair style similar to Sandy, so this is Mo! Aww he's even cuter in person. The blue cat raised his head to look up and me and gave me a happy meow before jumping up on my lap, which the others did not seem to notice for some reason, and sat down looking at me craving for attention. My heart just couldn't take it and I had to pet the kitty, I MEAN WHO WOULD'NT WANT TO PET A CAT, uh excluding the ones who are scared of them or allergic sorry readers. 

Mo leaned into my hand that I was petting him with, this reminds me when I got permission from Wukong to pet him in his bird form, hmm I wonder what his actual monkey fur feels like... "That's a lot to take in" Sandy said while lightly throwing his knife down into the wooden board, my train of thoughts are suddenly brought back to Sandy as he continues to speak "Do you know what I do to the people who disrupts the peace?" tension will release in 3...2...1 "serve them tea!" And the whole atmosphere became more relaxed.

Sand went in front each of us with the tea set and then went off to offer some to his cats, Mk and Mei laughed nervously and Tang accepted the tea. "Dangerous and rage filled huh?" I said sarcastically and eyed Pigsy with a smirk "certain noodle shop owners could learn a lot from your hospitality Sandy" Mr Tang joined in and soon Mei too "Oh, your right piggy, this guy is dangerous, he'll kill us with cuteness!" She cheekily smiled and put a cat on his head. "It's my own blend of anti-stress fruits, it really brings the heart rest down-" Sandy said, where were you when I needed them. 

Then Piggsy snapped, he got up and questioned his friend, "Sandy what happened to you? Where's the angry clash chewing face throwing buddy I used to know?!" Pigsy yelled at Sandy while grabbing the beads around his neck, Sandy picked up Pigsy and set him back down and said "well, my therapist said that I really needed to calm down, that's why I stared drinking tea, doin yoga, investing in therapy cats really helps" then Mo meowed from my lap and jumped back to Sandy "aww don't you Mo~ he seems to like you a lot miss-?" Sandy said "Y/n, nice to meet you Mr Sandy, uhh so we actually need help..." I started and scratched the back of my head  then Mei and Mk said the rest.

"We could use your help, we got get to fwower frwuit mouwntain" Mei said in a baby voice "Pwease? The fate of the world is at stake" Mk joined, bless my soul. If you can't stop em might as well join em as they say and I made puppy eyes with them at Sandy even though I know he will say yes. Sandy then just said "Ok" and Mk's raised a brow in confusion and said "Really?" "Anything for Pigsy, I can get you there but it ain't a pleasant trip" Sandy warned. I just joined in Mk and Mei's celebration by jumping around with them with joy.

"Alright let's get movin, but I'm tellin ya know old friend if things get hairy, I've changed I don't go around picking fights no more" Sandy said to Pigsy while we were still jumping around like excited children. Pigsy just sighed, "Mo! Initiate the launch sequence" Sandy said to the blue cat, and he obeyed and went over to the control panel and pressed a big red button. "Launch sequence?" Mei said and looked to me and Mk, I dunno what she wants me to say so I just have her a confused look. 

Then the boat started to sound an alarm and it suddenly jerked which made us all tumble and loose our footing, and fate decided that Mk should land on me "O-oh sorry Y/n" Mk said as he blushed and offered me his hand when he got back up which I happily accepted "It's ok Mk, also quick note I'm not so good on boats ehehe..." I said, I wish I had my motion sickness pills right now. 

"Onwards to Flower fruit mountain!" Sandy said spinning his pirate ship wheel, I suddenly have the strong urge to get up and start singing sea shanty's THERE ONCE WAS A SHIP THAT WAS PUT TO SEA THE NAME OF THE SHIP WAS THE BILLY O TEA-

Switching to Red Son's POV because no one wants to hear you sing right now (hey!)

Hmmm I wonder where that noodle girl and boy is, then a Bull clone came over to me and told me everything, and did he say he let them get away?! "WHHAAAT? YOU LET THEM GET AWAY?!" I yelled while clenching my fits and my hair flared up in flames. "Oh~ so your plan didn't go according to plan? Hahahah..." oh great it was mother. I looked turned around to see mother's dramatic entrance, "Oh don't worry my sweet useless boy~ Mother will get the staff" She said as she used her wind to pick me up and squish my cheeks, ugh I hate it when she does that. 

She (not so gently) let go of my face and I tumble backwards a little "I'm not about to let anyone stop us. Not this time...." Mother said , I had to block her wind as she disappeared in her wind. I put my hands down and stood up straight again, "ugh I can't believe I'm about to say this, but you better be careful...Y/n my mother is not to be dealt with lightly" I mumbled as I turned and walked back and I resumed scouring the city. Noodle boy you better keep her safe or else I am going to make sure I bust you into little bits.

Back to Your POV!

The gang and I were all outside the boat and I was the one who got the short end of the stick because I kept throwing up in the ocean, but Sandy actually had a kind of tea to help with motion sickness, who would have thought huh. So I was chilling on the deck with the rest, Tang as sitting on the couch with a sleeping Pigsy and Mei was sitting on the ground looking at her phone, it was pretty entertaining seeing Mk play with the staff, it's cute. 

I saw that Mei was sitting a little too close to where Mk was gonna accidentally extend it, so I pulled on her sleeve and Mei was too into the world in her phone that she didn't even notice, huh I guess the people here also have that kind of person who is addicted to their phone I haven't even been on mine because who the hell knows where the fu€k it went. 

Then I notice a strange looking butterfly on the top of a blue crate, oh wait a minute it was Wukong I forgot. Hmm since he doesn't notice me right now might as well play a prank on the king of pranking, heheheheheeh a- oh sh!t I think Red Son is rubbing off on me. Nevertheless I found a transparent plastic cup in Sandy's kitchen and went to quickly go get it, once I came out I checked to see if he was still there AND HE WAS omg this is going to be fun~

I slowly creeped up behind his small tiny form, but I took precautions that he could also have the senses of a butterfly and that mean they can feel tremors easily so I put my butterfly catching skills to use. Once I was close enough and in the perfect position I slammed down the cup on him trapping him inside, also don't worry I punched a few holes in there so he had air I'm not that cruel... but oh wait he is immortal so that didn't matter wow this is what I get for caring,  I could tell he was shocked and was panicking because he was trying to fly out everywhere. 

Now I honestly feel bad that I did that to him but might as well finish what I started "OOOoOooh my~ WhAT A 'haNDSOmE' ButTeRFlY, I SHOUld kEeP HiM aS My PEt sO I CAn adMirE ITss HaNDSomNEss" I said, I eyed him with a mischievous smirk and I could tell he was a little buttered up that I called him handsome and I wasn't lying he is handsome, the reason why was because he made a little pose and he thought I didn't see it I wish I had my phone I need to take a picture of this it's too adorable. "Hahahaha, sorry Wukong I know it's you I was just makin a little prank" I said has I removed the cup and gave him an apologetic smile.

His face was so tiny that I could barely see his expressions at all, but I managed to see that he was giving me a 'I want to hit you' glare. "Wha- hey! I said I was sorry, plus I bet you liked it when I called you handsome so that's a plus right?" I said trying to make amends with the monkey, uhm butterfly- thing. I put my hand in front of him to see if he accepts my apology, he paused for a moment then he gave up and slowly climbed onto my hand "sooo does this mean you forgive me?" I said and brought him closer, he gave a tiny nod and my heart went doki doki. 

I had a really big grin and pink tinted cheeks and said "You know your really cute no matter what form your in!" I guess the great Monkey King was used to being called handsome and never once did someone used the word cute or adorable to describe him, because his small tiny face turned red and he frantically flew off my hand onto a higher place and he looked down at me with a 'wtf' face. I covered my mouth and stifled a few giggles before giving him a warm smile and I hopped off the crate. Oh yeah I almost forgot to mention I slipped the mini figure wings onto my back a few minutes ago it should kick in, in time.

I turned back to Mk and he was still swinging the staff around "Evil monster I must thwart thee! For I. Am. The Monkey Ki- ahhh!!!" Mk said and his staff extended behind him and almost hit Mei, luckily I loved her buuut it broke a part of the boat, then the staff decided to make a larger crack.  "WOO that was awesome!" Mei said and jumped up, "Mk be careful when you handle that thing!" I said worryingly "Sorry Y/n, sorry Mei!" Mk apologies and proceeds to pick the staff back up. But he ended up getting knocked over in the process, heh what a doof.

When Mk was upside down he noticed something but I ignored it, so I went over to help him up "You ok there Monkey boy?" I said as I stretched my hand out for him to take "Thanks Y/n, and look we're here Flower fruit mountain!" Mk said before a huge geyser struck the boat making it tumble a little and a crate flew off, luckily Mk caught me before I could fall into the ocean "You ok Y/n?" "Y-yeah I'm fine" crap he's so close to my face! Our moment was then interrupted when Sandy said "Welcome to the flaming mountains gang", THANK YOU FOR THE SAVE SANDY I OWE YOU and we let go of each other and my I felt myself blushing.

I shook it off and focused on the scene in front of me, there was lava everywhere they weren't kidding when they called it the flaming mountains. It was quite a sight to behold but it would be better without the facts that we could be scorched. Then I felt a bump on my back, wondering what it was I reached to feel it and it was feathers? Oh right I slipped on the wings, this could come in handy, "the volcanic ring surrounds the mountain making it in-virtually impassible!" Wow thanks for the encouragement Sandy.

"This path is the only safe way through, it's as close as the boat can get, just... be careful" Sandy said, Pigsy, Mei, Mk and I went to go through the flaming mountains while Sandy and Mr Tang stayed behind. This is where Princess Iron Fan shows up, I better be ready to wings up once it happens, we walked through the hot lava for a while now and still no sign of her.

"Stupid Sandy, stupid Tang, stayin cosy in their stupid boat, what did I do to deserve this noodle Gods?" Pigsy ranted until a geyser blew up in front of him and almost made him a steamed ham. "Be careful piggy! Eeee you wonder why Monkey King decided to live here of all places" Mei said before her face turned into panic, I looked to where they were staring at and there was a giant tornado and I could see Princess Iron fan in it and Mk didn't notice her and started spewing facts about Wukong "You know when Monkey King had to get through the flaming mountains, he actually used Princess Iron Fan fan to-" "Mk... look behind you" I said nervously, he slowly turned around to face Princess Iron fan floating right behind him.

She gave a chuckle before saying "well well well... aren't you a Monkey King fanboy?" And the smoke around her immediately cleared. Then a gigantic flaming geyser blew up behind her and she put the tip of her fan onto it so that it would catch a little bit of the flames and she threw it right at us and with her wind it turned it into a huge fireball! We all ran in different directions but we managed to doge it in time and we all fell again "Kids! Everyone ok?" Pigsy yelled.

Princess Iron fan have another malicious chuckle and said "I'll be taking that staff now" We all got back up with a fighting stance, I wanted to spread my wings but my shirt threatened to tear apart. But still I need to be ready when Mk charges for her, "this belongs to the Monkey King, there's no way I'm letting you take it" Mk said, "Aww your just a little noodle boy playing at being a hero"Princess Iron fan said, ok first of all he is a hero and the person saved your husband's ass when he was possessed by the lady bone demon.

"Hey! The staff doesn't belong to you either Fan Lady, and what makes you think we are just going to hand it over without a fight?" I said, if she wasn't pissed before now she definitely is but I made it 10 times worse, "sorry to disappoint, playtime's over." She scowled at mostly me, Mk then charged at her with the staff and I followed behind, I didn't care anymore if my shirt was torn so I forced my wings to spread out, shocking both Mei and Pigsy.

I used my wings to propel myself towards Princess Iron fan, and they weren't kidding when they said this thing was strong, I almost flew into a geyser yeesh. I had no time to learn how to fly so I had to just 'wing' it, pun intended, I managed to get behind Mk when he was about to try and strike Princess Iron fan. Then she pulled out the gauntlet from before and used one finger to block the strike, "what...?" Mk said shocked and I could tell his anxiety is rising, then Princess Iron fan looked up in an unimpressed matter and grabbed the staff and immediately Mk was blasted backwards, I tried to catch him but he was knocked back really hard which sent me flying as well. There was nothing else I could do other than to flap my wings in the opposite direction to try and soften the blow and the cover him with it so he doesn't get burned or hurt badly when we land.

But there was nothing in the small instruction paper that said that I could actually feel my wings! Every time when they touched the flames I could feel them burning my skin and it was so painful. But I have to push on for Mk or we'll both be scorched instead of my wings, but having the feeling like your skin is about to burn off is not something I could hold my conscious long enough for, before I know it I blacked out and I could hear Mk yelling for me to wake up. 

Switch to 3rd POV

"No, Mk Y/n!!!" Mei screamed and she was on the verge of tears as she watched her 2 friends get caught in the geyser and ran forward (OR DID THEY?! Sorry 😅) "Mei we got to go!" Pigsy yelled as he picked up a struggling Mei, 2 geysers then blew up in front of them and Pigsy knew that they needed to retreat, he started running back to the boat not before turning back to where you and Mk were blasted off and said "I'm sorry kids..." and he ran off. "hahahahhaha at last the full power of my beloved will be unleashed!!" Princess iron fan yelled in victory and disappeared with the wind.

Back to Sandy's boat

There was a dead silence on the boat as the ashes from the mountain float down slowly, "They can't be gone.... They can't" Pigsy said in denial, Sandy went up to his friend and placed a hand in his shoulder to try  and comfort him "I'm sorry Pigsy..." he said in a somber tone, then Tang spoke up and his voice cracking a little "There was nothing we could do" Pigsy was angered by this "Nothing? NOTHING?! I could've done something! I could've- I should've protected Mk and Y/n!" Pigsy yelled clearly angry at the fact that he could do nothing but stand idly by while Mk was thrown off with Y/n. 

"It's over..." Pigsy said with tears in his eyes, "It's not over, we can't help Mk or Y/n but we can make sure no more lives are lost, so that their sacrifice wasn't in vain" Tang said with his head low, Sandy put another reassuring hand on Pigsy's shoulder until Mei finally spoke up "Someone has to fight... I didn't know Y/n for long but she still tried to protect him" "Mei?" Pigsy said as he looked up to Mei. She wiped her tears and turned around to face them and said "That's demon bully is going to..." and then she had a huge smile on her face then a green dragon flashed signalling her anger behind her joyful looking smile "Pay." Then green lightning struck behind her.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go stop some bad guys!" Sandy said being the group together in a hug before separating back to their stations, Pigsy and Mei gave each other one last fist bump before they were on their way back to their city.

 Meanwhile with the Demon Bull family

Princess Iron fan had arrived back in the city where her love, DBK and her son were waiting for her. She knelt in front of DBK and held up the Monkey King's staff, DBK smirked and started to absorb the staff, then a purple beam of light emitted from him as he grew bigger, stronger and more powerful. Red son just stared in awe as he watched his father take the power he need to take over the world.

Still 3rd POV with You and Mk cuz yeah

Back on Flower fruit mountain, Y/n and Mk were still unconscious, Y/n was severely hurt she had a broken wing and most of the feathers were either ripped off or burned into ashes. Even if she woke up now she would not be able to move on her own, not at least until the wings fade and the pain subsides. A group of curious monkeys found the both of them and they slowly approached the two, one monkey picked up a nearby stick and decided to start poking Mk in the face until he woke up.

"Uggghh.... Huh?" Mk groggily opened his eyes, his vision wasn't really clear because he could see three monkeys instead of one so he blinked a few times and then he was there face to face with a monkey, he stared at it in confusion with his brain trying to process what is happening. The monkey gave a disappointed look and then the rest of the monkey group surround Mk with a mischievous gleam in their eyes and they stared beating him up while the other monkey was busy scratching its armpit. "Aaaahh!!! No- wait- oof!" Mk struggled, he finally managed to stand up and yeet them all off which apparently scared the rest of them as they ran away screeching with fear. Mk then gave a big sigh of relief that he finally shook them off, then he took a moment to inspect his surroundings, he looked over lake and saw the flaming mountains and flashes of what had happened with Princess Iron fan started filling his head. He groaned at this then turned around to see a beautiful place.

Filled with flowers, trees and everything was so peaceful that's when Mk realised and said in awe "woah... Flower fruit mountain..." but then he remembered his friend Y/n, he recalls that she was the one that protected him from the flames of the flaming mountain. "Y/n? Y/n! Where are you? Ohh... please be okay please be okay" he mumbled to himself while frantically searching and calling out to her, then he heard a groan, so he turned and rushed over to the bush, pushing them aside revealing an injured Y/n. "Oh my gosh Y/n! Your hurt! and your wings?..." Mk said while rushing to her side and is now pondering how the girl got wings in the first place.

Then the wings started to glow and fade away like dust in the wind, but that does not mean the pain will subside at once. Mk shook her lightly and Y/n groaned again before slowly opening her eyes, "Mmmhhh just 5 more minutes..." and shifted away from Mk and going back to sleep. He gave a small light chuckle, happy to see his friend alive, "C'mon Y/n we're on Flower fruit mountain, we have to find Monkey King can you stand?" Mk said while nudging Y/n, she was unwilling but she opened her eyes and groaned and said "Mmmm... Mk? Ugh... what happened... are we here?" Mk helped her sit up with his hand supporting her back. 

Mk gave her a small smile "Yeah we're here, c'mon we have to find Monkey King, let's go!" And he helped her to her feet, Y/n was clearly still in pain so Mk put an arm around her and they waddled around looking for The Great Sage. 

Timeskip (pretend that You just got to the waterfall somehow because I have no idea how to explain climbing a cliff while your injured)

Y/n and Mk were standing in front of a huge waterfall, after a while Y/n was able to walk again but still she took slow steps on each rock making sure she doesn't fall or slip. Mk was ahead of her hopping on each stone and finally reaching the great wall of water, Mk was in awe and stretched out his hand in front of the waterfall and thats when Y/n reached where Mk was standing. Then a golden symbol appeared on the waterfall, emitting a warm and comfortable glow, Mk stumbled back a little in shock as the waterfall split open and then a path is revealed to Mk and Y/n.

Y/n and Mk took their time to admire and wonder around the place as they walked in, Y/n was in awe of how beautiful the place was surrounded in nature, "Hello? h-hello, hello?" Mk called out to see if anyone else is around. After a while of roaming around they both found themselves in front of an ancient mural with the Monkey King and his other companions during his journey to the west with Tang Sangzang.

"Woah...This is beautiful, but its really old and I can't really make out the rest of the painting, its a shame" Y/n said with a disappointed look on her face, Mk looked around and then he pointed out "Hey! Thats the Monkey King" now the two are looking at slightly scratched up picture of The Monkey King. Mk then heard a voice but Y/n didn't hear anything, Mk felt a strange sensation in his eyes and next thing he knew his vision had turned gold. "Mk panik noises* W-what's happening????? Whats wrong with my eyes?!" Mk said, Y/n was confused by this at first but then she recalled the episode and figured Mk already got his first power, the golden vision. 

But she still had to act oblivious, "huh? what do you mean Mk? do you see something?"she said and Mk looked back towards her and then his eyes went back to the wall mural of the Monkey King and is comrades that was now clear as day to him like it had just been painted before his eyes. Mk gasped in awe as scenes of the stories that we know of Sun Wukong's life play out "That's Monkey King when he was born from the stone, and when he got his staff from the dragon of the East" and the next thing Mk saw was Wukong bowing to his master and his other friends Zhu Bajie, and Sha Wujing. 

Then the demons Monkey King fought appeared behind Mk which spooked him a little, meanwhile with Y/n she was bummed out she couldn't see anything but then she felt a presence of a certain great sage. She didn't know why but she knew it was him, "Monkey king?" Mk yelled as he ran towards another part of the cave, "Hey wait up!" He yelled again and Y/n chased after him. "Mk where are you going?" "Monkey King! It's really-" just as Mk tried to touch Wukong, he vanished like mist and his gold vision stopped.

Y/n finally caught up to Mk then she saw the hill with the stairs that lead up to a small house peacefully sitting on the top of the hill, "It even has a few training dummies made outta wood" Y/n mumbled to herself, "Monkey King?" Mk said, then he hung his head low in disappointment. "Ugh!" And he kicked a pebble on the ground, Y/n couldn't help but feel bad for her friend, she knows what it's like to have hope in someone but in the end they were never there. "Ugh, what was I thinking? For a moment there I thought- sigh* Mr Tang was right I really am delusional" Then in the corner of her eye, something was fluttering their way towards them.

She turned her head in that direction and realised it was Sun Wukong, she just gave him a cold hard glare 'Wukong if you weren't in butterfly form I would punch you in the face for making Mk feel bad, NO ONE HURTS MAH PRECIOUS BOY' she thought, Y/n walked over to Mk and put a hand on his shoulder to give him some comfort. Then Wukong landed on Mk's arm,  he looked up to the peculiar butterfly on his arm and a short moment of silence fell upon the three of them.

....

"Sup"

"AAAAAAAHHHH?!" Mk yelled as the butterfly spoke, "aaaaand here we go" Y/n mumbled to herself, "Yes, yes it is I! The Monkey Ki—!" And Mk immediately used his foot to squash the insect  'ha serves you right Wukong' Y/n thought. "Is it dead?" "If it was a normal butterfly then yes it would be, but since it talked then I assume it has the lifespan of a roach" "I am not a roach!" The both of them looked towards the squished creature that yelled as it glowed and shape-shifted into a few of his 72 transformations until he finally was in his true form. And there he was the Monkey King himself with his arms crossed in a cool pose, or at least he thought.

Y/n was not at all surprised but Mk was "M-m-monkey King?" "Yep the one and only" when Y/n finally heard his real voice she can help but squeal internally, "soooo... where's my staff?" And then Mk made a sad face "you're dead to me Wukong" Y/n said bluntly since he made Mk sad again and she was not having any of that. An imaginary arrow struck Wukong and he fell over, "what? What did I do?!" "YOU made Mk feel guilty after that illusion, he came here looking for you in hopes that you can help save the city from DBK and even going through a mountain that is literally filled with hot lava and almost getting killed by Princess Iron Fan!! You're not cute or handsome to me anymore" Y/n scolded Wukong and turned away from him. 

This monkey's whole self esteem just shattered into pieces when he heard her say that, he layed down on his side, hugging his knees and pouting with teary eyes like a small child who wanted a toy but their parents said no. "I'M SO SORRY!!!!!" Mk yelled as tears spilled from his eyes, "ohnonononono it's not your fault Mk! We both didn't see her coming" "Itriedtobringittoyoubutprincessironfantookitandshesgotthisgloveand—" Wukong got up from his sulking and interrupted Mk "hehe, I know I know look, I'm gonna come clean. Uhm I've been kinda watching you two" "what" Mk said until he remembered to bird that pecked his hand. "Wait what?! That was you?" "HAH! The look on your face, your perfect. Also your attractive friend there happened to know it was me too" Wukong said while scratching his back with a stick and pointing the stick to Mk then to Y/n "what was that Wukong?" "Nothing!" Wukong quickly covered it up.

"Wait, Y/n you knew and you didn't tell me?" Mk said looking over to the girl, "sorry I didn't tell you Mk but I think I just wanted to pet him in his different animal forms in exchange for not giving it away, and honestly among all of the times Wukong watched over you in different forms the ladybug has got to be the cutest one, you even had that cute little monkey tail!— >w<" That was when Wukong got a mix of shock, confusion and embarrassment to which he was flushing again, "W-what you even know about the ladybug one?! But I've only seen you when I was in my bird and butterfly form how did-?" "Eh, I know a lot of things" Y/n said as she walked closer to him and whispered in his ears seductively "I even know more about you than you think my sweet monkey~" 

Wukong's body shivered with how close Y/n was and he could feel her breath on his neck, his tail stood straight up, his ears were turning as red as his face and he pushed his saliva down his throat, this made a certain yellow boy a little upset at the scene in front of him "This doesn't mean I forgive you though" and she poked his face and down he went again. "Perfect for what?" Mk said with a rather annoyed tone going to Y/n's side, from the floor Wukong got out of his 'sulking' state and said "to be... my successor!" And he stood back up with his arms crossed once again. "Uhh are you sure you're the Monkey King? You've been cooped up in here for way too long I think your brain went mushed up" Mk said while going all around Wukong pinching his face, messing with his hat while Wukong had a deadpanned face and when he finally had enough he used his tail to grab Mk and set him back down.

"Listen kid, your fought demons and didn't die, and you made it here not just anyone can lift my staff, but you did" Wukong said as he rummaged through his pile of junk and got out a bag of peach flavoured chips, Wukong opened the bag and took a chip out and offered it to Y/n as a peace offering (hopefully) Y/n looked at the chip, sighed and reluctantly accepted it and gave him a warm smile I mean who can be mad at him forever. (Nezha apparently) His mouth then turned into a huge smile with a slight dust of blush on his cheeks, Y/n too a bite of the chip and to her surprise it was really good and stuffed the entire chip into her mouth munching away happily, "But what about DBK?" "Pff what about DBK? You can handle him consider it a trial" Wukong replied and sat on his floating cloud and grabbed another chip for Y/n which she happily took munching away. You could even see the flowery aura around her.           

"But I- sigh*" Mk sighed not knowing what to do, Y/n noticed this and nudged the monkey and gave him another glare and gestures to Mk. Wukong sighed, rolled his eyes, got up and walked up to Mk "look if you can lift the staff you can use it, just believe in yourself even a smidge makes all the difference" Wukong said as he put his hand on Mk's shoulder and gave him a comforting smile, Mk smiled back gently. "The staff was taken from you. Take it back" "Alright" Mk said with a determined heart, Y/n just watched the interaction between the two 'Father son moment' she thought "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go save our friends Mk!" And she grabbed his hand and went running off but not without saying "See you soon mon amor~" and she winked and ran off with her hands intertwined with Mk. 

Now Mk did not understand what 'mon amor' is but with how long Sun Wukong lived he more than knew what it meant (it means my love btw) he felt a fluttering feeling in his stomach and it's not something he is familiar with, as an immortal being he never felt anything like this before, sure he may be flirtatious but no one has made his heart beat out of his chest like this before. He blushed a little staring at the place where she disappeared to and he felt his tail start to wag, "Stop it! Calm down she's probably just playin around that's all" He said while grabbing his wagging tail. He looked away but he gave a small chuckle and said "heh, I have a feeling you're going to make things a lot more interesting around here" 

Meanwhile with both Mk and Y/n.....

"HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET BACK?!!!!" 

Author-Chan: OMG GUYS SEASON 4 IS COMING SOON AHHH I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE ENGLISH DUBBBBBB, I might be adding more love interests cuz yeah more characters and who knows maybe I might simp for them 🤷🏼‍♀️ also happy Chinese New year to all! Thanks y oh all for the support for my fics so far I honestly didn't think that a lot of people would like this 🥲 but thank you to all that voted for my books also 600 reads and 19 votes?! That was double than last time! Thanks again and I will be working on the next chapter of Monkie kid  after I am done writing the next chpt of my glitch techs book because some of you think that it died ahahah. Anyways have a great day and thank you guys again! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 224 14
hey kitties, this is my very first "fandom x reader" story, so pleeease be patient with me... because i have NO idea of what I'm doing ksksks, also...
5.8K 111 31
A Monkie Kid fanfiction You are the main character! You're minding your own business when something happens, but you got to read to find out what! WA...
37.4K 1.9K 19
Macaque x Mitsuri Reader. _________________________________ ❝My heart would never flutter for those who needlessly hurt others!❞ π™‡π™Šπ™‘π™€π™” π˜Ώπ™Šπ™‘π™€οΏ½...
6.2K 169 25
A Monkie Kid fanfiction You are the main character! You're minding your own business when something happens, but you got to read to find out what! WA...