๐๐‘๐€๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐” | ๐๐–

Da kae4kemi

He's a self-made producer, and she's a rising musician. Maybe she should've listened when they told her to ne... Altro

๐๐‘๐€๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

2.2K 109 207
Da kae4kemi

♬ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 (𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭. 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄)
𝘳𝘪𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢.
𝟏:𝟎𝟗 ➝ ———— 𝟑:𝟎𝟕

𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐘𝐗 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄
𝔞𝔱𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔞 - 𝔤𝔞 | 𝟷:𝟺𝟻 𝙿𝙼, 𝙳𝙴𝙲 𝟷𝚂𝚃
―·✩·―

"MY mama said I can't have nobody over here cause we got roaches," Kabree told her live. Tilting the camera so Khayir was in view, she pointed. "Look y'all, there go one right there."

"Bit—"

"Say it." Alyssa threatened, moving from her position over the stove. "I fuckin' dare you."

Staring at her mother with a plain expression, Khayir turned back to Kabree and thumped her in her chest. "You lucky."

Hearing her phone ding, Khay picked it up and read the recent notification. Laughing to herself, she quickly responded.

For the last few days, unbeknownst to her family and friends, Khayir had been sleeping over at Kieshawn's.

She didn't know what triggered it, but Khayir felt herself slowly falling for her ex again. Kieshawn constantly flirted with Khayir, and while it would make her smile, she never gave in.

But, for the past week, she'd never wanted him more.

Showering her with gifts and compliments almost every day, Kieshawn tried his hardest to keep Khayir by his side. While she forced herself to distance from him, his feelings never left.

The pair had known each other since middle school, and knowing how Khayir operated, Kieshawn knew she'd try to leave him again soon.

And, he was doing everything in his power to not let that happen.

"You starvin' my son-in-law?" Alyssa asked, sneaking a look at the screen.

"Lady." Khayir rolled her eyes. "You not tied of bringin' him up?"

"No, I'm not. You fumbled a good salad, lil girl. That fine ass boy. When he comin' round for dinner?"

"He ight." She waved her mother off. "And, never."

"Kha—"

Tired of listening to them, Khayir huffed loudly and shook her limbs around childishly. Pointing at Kabree, who was still on live, she pouted. "You being so fed right now, ma."

Chuckling lowly, Alyssa held her hands up and went back to stirring her pot of greens.

Opening Instagram again, Khayir found herself scrolling through a tattoo artist's page.

"I want another tat so bad. Might get Sin name, but ion know where."

"Shit, just make sure you go to somebody who work tammat' sum. That piece on yo arm a lil iffy."

"Girl please." Khay eyed the Betty Boop tattoo on her mother's shoulder. "You ain't got no room to speak on me. Them ghetto, basement tattoos you got."

Before Alyssa could diss Khayir back, a hard knock fell on the front door causing all three women to glance in its direction.

Sharing looks with each other, they waited for somebody to get up, Khayir smacking her lips when she realized she'd have to.

"Lazy selves."

Sliding off the stool, Khay jogged to the front door and looked through the peephole. Spotting a white teen with a delivery uniform on, she opened the door.

"Afternoon, ma'am." The boy greeted. "I have a delivery for Mrs Morrison."

"WHO DAT IS? TELLAT NIGGA HE GOT THE WRONG HOUSE!" Kabree yelled from the kitchen.

Hearing a slap sound off, Khayir laughed and then gave her attention back to the boy standing on the porch.

Trying to fight the smile that was creeping its way onto her face, Khay rolled her eyes at the fact that Keishawn had replaced her last name with his.

"That must be for me."

Nodding, the teen handed her a large pink box and smiled sweetly.

"You have a nice day, ma'am."

Returning the goodbye, Khayir carried the box into the kitchen and sat it on the island. Pausing their play fight, Kabree and Alyssa stood next to her trying to peek into the box.

"Get y'all nosy behinds back." She swatted them away. Using a knife, Khayir got the box open, dropping her mouth in shock once she saw what was inside. "This nigga."

A huge bouquet of roses in a variation of colors sat inside of it. Hundred-dollar bills were hidden between the flowers, a handwritten note resting on top.

"They cute." Kabree complimented. "These from babydad?"

Ignoring her sister, Khayir couldn't fight the smile any longer. Picking up the note that read, '4 the rawest hairstylist out da A, I love you' on it, she cheesed from ear to ear.

"Hhpm." Alyssa hummed, reading the note over Khay's shoulder. "Not together my ass."

Sticking her tongue out, Khayir excused herself and rushed upstairs. Locking herself in her sister's room, she quickly called Kieshawn.

The call rang out for no longer than ten seconds, his smooth voice filling the room. "Hey, beautiful."

"Keyyyy." She dragged.

Letting out a laugh, he FaceTimed her instead, needing to see her face.

"What I do?" He asked, a knowing smirk on his face.

"They so prettyy, you know I love flowers. You bouta make me say 'fuck my folks', and come back home."

Feeling his heart grow warm at her calling his house, theirs, Kieshawn blushed a little.

"Whatchu waitin' on? Come on home, girl. I miss you."

"I can't." Khay pouted, setting the phone on Bree's dresser. "I got clients later."

"Fuck dem. Better send they ass that, 'hey boo', text. I'm tryna see you."

Laughing at his childishness, she shook her head.

"I been in yo face all week. I'a be back after work."

"That's too long." He sucked his teeth. "I wanna see you now. Clear yo schedule and I'll pay you double whatever they gon' give. Come home."

As great as that offer sounded, Khayir was never one to neglect work. She and her twin had worked their asses off to get into the position they were currently in.

Both Sincere and his father had been glued to Khayir. This alone time, if you could call it that, was needed.

"You worse than Sin. I won't be too long, I promise."

Rolling his eyes, Kieshawn mugged the screen.

"Ion even care no mo'. Whatever, K."

"Boyyy. You so spoiled, it's crazy. I'ma be back before ten, okay?"

No hearing a response, Khayir raised her volume.

"Okay?"

"Yes, ma'am." He mumbled.

"Fix yo face and I'll send you a gift too." Khay grinned.

Watching his frown turn into a fake smile, Khayir giggled and checked the time. "Yo dramatic ass. I got to go but I'ma call you when I'm on my way. Give me kiss, so I can hang up."

Puckering his lips, Kieshawn kissed the camera twice and waited for Khayir to do the same before saying his goodbyes.

"See you later, handsome. Kiss my baby for me too."

Hanging up on him, Khayir went straight to her camera roll. Going to her favorites, she found a video of her fingering herself and sent it to Kieshawn with invisible ink.

With a goofy grin, she unlocked the bedroom door feeling like she was in high school again.

Before she could exit the room, Alyssa and Kabree fell into it, their hands still cupped around their ears.

"Y'all make me sick."

A FEW HOURS LATER, Khayir was standing in her busy shop, cracking joke after joke with the clients.

Khepri hadn't been to work for the last couple days, and while that wasn't unusual, the sisters hadn't spoken either.

With their busy schedules, they still made an effort to contact each other, their living together making it impossible not to.

Letting Kieshawn convince her Khep was okay, Khayir brushed it off but couldn't fight the weird feeling anymore. She planned to check on her later that night, no ands, ifs, or buts.

"I stopped sayin' my man would never, cause the bitch started neverin' like he ain't nevered before and ian like that shit."

"Right." Khayir's client, Naomi laughed. "Me though? I'ma cheat. God made me in his image, so if I cheat, take that up with him, not me."

Dapping Naomi up, Khayir let out a laugh of her own. The pair, plus Khep, had grown very close within the last five months.

Naomi was nineteen, the same age as the twins and had recently moved to Atlanta from London for college. She was a loyal customer of both Khayir and Khepri, often bringing the twins gifts whenever she pulled up.

"I hope y'all just joking around. Cheating ain't cool at all, that could really fuck a nigga up mentally."

It was extremely clear the pair were joking, in fact, that's all they did. Sharing a look with Khayir, Naomi balled up a wig cap— pretending it was a tomato—, and threw it in the receptionist's direction.

"I hate bitches that don't cheat back. Boo, you hoes no fun."

Looking from the waiting area, another client joined in on the laughter. "You sick."

Around five minutes later, the topic of conversation had changed slightly, cheating still being the focal point.

"I feel so bad talkin' to niggas that got girlfriends. I was over this boy house sittin' stiff as hell the whole time." 

"Feel bad? I done kicked my shoes off, found a comfy spot and started rubbin' my feet together. Ion know that girl, what we eatin'?" A girl getting her toes done joked.

Locking eyes with Naomi in the mirror, Khayir stifled a laugh at her expression.

"Ight, jokes over. You took it too far." Naomi eyed her.

Fluffing the curly wig, Khayir spun Naomi around in the chair and prepped her for pictures. Setting up the ring light, Khayir was seconds away from recording when the girl spoke up.

"How many clients you got after me?" She asked.

"One for an install and the last is for a quick weave. I'm taking walk-ins today though, why?"

"I was thinkinggg." Naomi sung. "I have no family out here and I get so bored at home. Drinks at mine later? You can bring Khepri and whoever else you want."

"Nao—"

"Don't make me beg, bitch. I haven't seen Khep in how long? I'll sit here till the salon closes." Naomi joked.

Laughing to herself, Khayir paused for a moment before deciding. With her sister disappearing, she thought it would be a good idea to get Khepri outside.

"Ight Nay, you win." Khay smirked. "Let me finish up here first. You can either go home and set up, or follow me home so I can get my sister. Whatchu on?"

"Shit, I'm on whatever." Naomi smiled back at her while posing for the pictures. "Just let me know, girl."

▁▁▁

𝙰 𝙵𝙴𝚆 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

Walking up the porch steps, Khayir fumbled with the keys before unlocking the front door and walking inside. The smell of liquor and weed immediately hit her nose.

"The fuck?" She squeezed her face in disgust.

Walking straight to Khepri's room, Khay kicked the door open with her foot. Spotting two empty Hennessy bottles, an empty box of tissues and a few pre-rolls on the dresser, she scrunched her face up.

The room, however, was empty, Khepri strolling in from the connecting bathroom seconds later.

"Yooo, twin." Khepri spoke emotionlessly.

Taking in her rough appearance; low eyes, loose tracksuit and odd socks, Khayir mugged.

"Khepri Sevyn Moore. I'm bout five seconds from beatin' yo ass, bra. On my son. Fuck you on bitch?"

"Do—"

"And what the fuck is this? Dirty ass room. Air hot as hell and you got all this trash everywhere."

Watching her sister kick open packages and empty food boxes out of her way as she stepped closer to her, Khepri drowned out the rest of her rant. As soon as Khayir took a break from going off to breathe, Khep took that as her opportunity to jump in.

"This the first time you seen't me in days, and you on my ass like this?" She blinked slowly. "Gone back to wherever you was at, bra. Foreal."

"Khe—"

"I'm not in the mood, K." Khepri cut her off, her voice cracking at the end of her sentence. "Dead serious."

Noticing her tone change, Khay's motherly instincts kicked in and she pulled Khepri into a hug. Warm tears soon covered her shoulder, and a confused Khayir couldn't do anything but rock them.

After a few minutes of silence, Khepri mustered the strength to speak and poured her heart out. She told her sister everything. From the small argument they had after she confronted him about Justice, and the apology sex they had right after.

The short game of Honesty Hour they played and Saheem's reaction to some of her answers, their last conversation on the 27th just before he landed in Chicago, to him not telling her about flying back to Atlanta later that night.

Khepri wasn't entirely mad at the situation— she just found Saheem blocking her then unblocking her a few hours later, pulling whatever strings he had to find out where she lived, crying whilst fucking the shit out of her, and exploding when she tried to comfort him— wild.

Instead of communicating his frustrations or releasing them through different means, Saheem chose to have sex with an innocent—in regard to his family troubles—Khep. She hated how, even if Heem still had problems to resolve, he still got exactly what he wanted before pulling up to her house.

To have sex and leave.

Khepri's brain was working overtime. Excluding their session a few days ago the pair had only had three other sexual encounters, so why did his actions after their last encounter have such an effect on her?

"He made me feel so used, K. I knew his mind was somewhere else cause of family shit. All I wanted to know is how I could fix it." Khepri rambled. "I barely know this nigga, bro. Why does this shit make me feel so upset?"

Waiting for her twin to finish her speech, Khayir chewed the inside of her mouth, trying to find the right words.

"You barely knowing him doesn't excuse his actions. You're allowed to feel a way, dumbass. What he did would still be disrespectful if you'd been in a relationship, that don't matter." Khayir reassured her. "It's only been three weeks and you've already argued twice."

"The first one don't count, but I have a point to make. Maybe you should've gotten to know each other before fucking. Shit, ion know."

Watching her sister's pout transform into a small mug identical to the one she always saw Saheem wearing, Khayir held her arms upwards.

"Hands up, don't fuckin' shoot. I'm just goin' off what you told me." Khay shrugged. "He ain't shit for calling you a quick fuck though. That was uncalled for and weird as fuck. You shoulda said sum bout that big ass head he walkin' round Atlanta wi--"

"Syx." Khepri straight-faced, calling Khayir by her middle name.

Lowly laughing at herself, Khay shook her head. "My fault, wrong time. He a bitch for that though. Y'all been flirting since the day you met. It never gave homie-hop, that nigga seem too mean to share. He was just embarrassed that his emotions got the best of him and you saw him at a weak moment."

Slowly nodding, Khepri shifted in her sister's arms, her thoughts still moving at 100mph.

"My feelings are still so hurt, K."

Feeling tears prickling her eyes again Khepri huffed in frustration. Freeing herself from her sister's grip she tapped her fingers against her thigh in a poor attempt to calm down.

Khayir had never seen her twin like this. Khepri was normally the one who disrespected and stressed men out, never the other way around.

"You like him?" Khayir questioned.

Khep didn't answer, making a fast-paced beat on her upper leg instead. Her silence was enough for Khayir though.

"Have either of y'all tried to reach out?"

Snapping out of whatever daydream she was in, Khepri evil-eyed Khayir. "Fuck I look like reachin' out to a nigga that called me a hoe? I might be sad, but I'm not slow."

After a short back-and-forth, Khayir decided the best thing to do would be to leave the situation alone for the time being. Her sister clearly wasn't receptive to the idea of contacting Saheem— not that she blamed her—and she needed to deep clean the room if she wanted to stay in it any longer.

Any type of dirt made her skin crawl.

Sending Khepri to the shower, Khayir made a start on the bedroom. Quickly grabbing a trash bag from the kitchen she cleared up the floor.

She threw any piece of clothing that wasn't folded into the laundry basket, slid the pre-rolls into a drawer on the bedside table, wiped all surfaces down, and changed the sheets on Khep's king-size before she left the bathroom.

In the middle of sweeping Khayir looked up hearing her sister's soft footsteps. Tightening the towel around her naked body Khepri threw herself onto the bed, face first.

"I set out an outfit for you. It's on the dresser." Khayir spoke quietly.

Muttering a small thanks Khepri took the outfit into the bathroom and finished getting ready in there. She didn't care about getting dressed in front of her sister, she just didn't want to be in the way.

AN HOUR LATER, the girls were laying on their L-shaped couch, the smell of Hennessy in Khepri's room making her sister feel sick.

"So while I been hidin', smoking my life away, you been playing happy families? You ain't shit." Khepri joked.

Trying to keep a straight face, and failing, Khayir smirked whilst shaking her head.

"I ain't been playing happy shit. That man been holding me hostage sister, scouts honor."

"Mmh." Khepri hummed, not believing a word. "You like him?"

Chuckling at how her own words had been used against her, Khayir waved her twin off.

"Stay out grown folk business. He probably pullin' his dreads out at the root cause I ain't up under him right now."

Imagining Kieshawn in bed alone, Khayir's mind wandered, quickly remembering her original reason for coming home. Standing up, she shot Naomi a quick text. "Damn, I forgot we 'posed to be on our way to Nay's house."

"Nay house? For what?"

Filling her sister in, Khayir rolled her eyes at Khepri's reaction to her saying she couldn't come.

"You been surviving off nothing but TV dinners and za since Monday. I'm not taking you to nobody house and enabling no bad habits. How that make me look?"

"Bitch you Sincere mama, not mine." Khepri tilted her head to the side. "It's either you take me witchu, or leave me here to drink alone. I could get pissy drunk and call that nigga phone, I could get on live and start dissin' everybody, I could get alcohol pois—"

"Okay, okay, okay." Khayir caved in. "Get your shoes on so we can go."

Opening iMessage for a second time Khayir texted her boyfriend— not what she wanted to refer to him as but, call a spade a spade?

Making a face, Khayir pressed the FaceTime icon and spoke as soon as the call connected.

"Kieshawn, please act right. I rarely go back on promises but my sister need me. We been each other faces for days, I haven't seen her in forever. Don't get an attitude with me."

Sighing dramatically, Kieshawn debated arguing with his lover but decided against it. "Ight, beautiful." He nodded. "I'ma see you tomorrow?"

"You know you will baby."

▁▁▁

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐢

●○

○●
Liked by 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 and others
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐢 Hair by @𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫
𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟗𝟕𝟒 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧 You so fine
⤷ Let me do the adlibs on ur next song

khay𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚

Liked by saafirbts and others
khay𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚 I love my man. I'll never leave. I love my man. I'll never leave
𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 25 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
therealkabree Thought u hated him and his wide back having ass mama
⤷ You fucking the game up youngin

―·✩·―

𝐀/𝐍:

Filler chapter while I get back into the swing of things. My bad for taking FORVER to update, I swear I'm not a deadbeat lmfao.

Life has just been real hectic. I dropped out of college, got a new job, started cosmetology school, made new friends and dropped weird ones out 😂

I'm back now though fr, I love you guys so much. Thanks for bullying me into updating lmao, missed it here 😘

What do you wanna see next chapter? Who's POV?

Thoughts?

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝: June 18th | 1:53pm

𝐀 𝐊 𝐀 𝐄 𝟒 𝐊 𝐄 𝐌 𝐈 𝐏 𝐑 𝐎 𝐃 𝐔 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

Broken Da kimxnea

Narrativa generale

146K 5.8K 45
"I had never killed nobody before but now I was a killer. I killed my rapist and I didn't feel bad about it at all" -------------- Will she let the p...
2.2K 58 15
Loving you is like a battle And we both end up with scars- Mrs.Lauryn Hill
33.4K 1.7K 69
๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ.๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐˜๐—ต,๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ-๐—”...
19.1K 755 10
I never meant to break my mamas heart ... Just Read! ๐ŸŒš