When I Opened My Eyes I Was A...

By Southswifeu

Story NOT MINE! Webnovel (Korean) 눈 떠보니 슈퍼스타 Author(s) Chun Tae Guh 천태거 Kim Bo-myung lived a less-than-normal... More

Chapter 201
Chapter 202
Chapter 203
Chapter 204
Chapter 205
Chapter 206
Chapter 207
Chapter 208
Chapter 209
Chapter 210
Chapter 211
Chapter 212
Chapter 213
Chapter 214
Chapter 215
Chapter 216
Chapter 217
Chapter 219
Chapter 220
Chapter 221
Chapter 222
Chapter 223
Chapter 224
Chapter 225 (END)

Chapter 218

465 17 1
By Southswifeu

218. Blockbuster (2)

Filming resumed.  Do-wook went to the location and stood.  Contrary to his words that he would go back and rest, Hulbert was looking inward from outside the studio with his arms crossed.

It was a very burdensome presence from the point of view of filming.  Director Jean-Luc criticized him, but Hulbert didn't care.

"If the actor of Real Man goes, go. Does it bother you that I'm here?"

Rather, Hulbert asked Do-wook if he cared.  It was true that Do-wook was also burdened, but shook his head.  The next scene was straight with Hulbert.  He thought it would be more comfortable to get used to the presence of a great actor named Hulbert in advance.

Dowook shook his head and replied with a smile that he was fine.

"Anyway, it's a different species!"

Hulbert shrugged his shoulders as if to see it, and director Jean-Luc shook his head.

Hulbert thought, looking at the him.  The atmosphere of shrinking that is usually felt in newcomers to Hollywood was not found in Do-wook.

He looked bold.  After talking to him, he definitely had that impression.  However, Hulbert is rather curious, why he acted with his body stiff as if he was nervous.

In the meantime, the person in charge of special makeup came and corrected Do-wook's makeup, which was a little erased.  The scar near the forehead was also a major feature of David's character.  After a few touches from the make-up artist, the faded scar quickly faded.

The scars visible whenever the bangs were shaken added a mysterious feeling that seemed to have many stories behind Do-wook.

Do-wook was dressed up and calmly organized his thoughts.  The atmosphere of Do-wook, whose eyes became darker, conveyed a deep atmosphere different from ordinary people.  Checking the camera, director Jean-Luc admired inwardly.

'A really attractive face.  It's to the point where I want to do another project together.  Compared to an action movie like <Heroes>, it's an atmosphere that will definitely come alive if you meet a role that captures deep emotions...  …  …  …  …  .

Director Jean-Luc wasn't the only one looking at Do-wook, who was lost in thought for a while.  Do-wook was receiving the attention of the surrounding staff, including Hulbert.  He didn't go into the shoot, but it was right before, and he was the main character of the scene in front of the camera, so it was natural.

Whether he was on stage or acting, he had received attention for quite a long time, so it was nothing new to Do-wook.

'yes.  Even in Hollywood...  …  …  …  ..

Do-wook has always done his best for the best results.  The adverb 'hardly' was also the most suitable for Do-wook.

The hard work always came back to Do-wook as a result.

So he worked harder every day.  Keeping mentally repeating 'let's do well' in order to make an effort was like any order to motivate Do-wook.

It was the same with this case.  It wasn't an opportunity that comes to everyone, and it was an opportunity that he doesn't know when it will come again, so he wants to do better.  He thought over and over again that he would do well.

However, as much as filming 'Heroes 2', that mindset seemed to work as a mantra.  While greeting Hulbert, he realized that he was thinking 'I want to do well' as usual.

Even if the situation had changed, the awkwardness of doing the movements he had already practiced several times was not because of the spacious studio or because hus body wasn't used to CG acting or action acting.

The commitments to do better than the eyes of others, and the burden of Do-wook himself were the biggest.

Do-wook remembered Hulbert's words, 'I'd rather close my eyes and act.'  In fact, he couldn't act with his eyes closed, but Do-wook closed his eyes and did image training.

'Yes... I relaxed my body.. I saw the child.  save?  I have a moment's trouble... but I have to save it.  As if flying...  .  run fast...  .  no.  slow down  slow!'

Even in his head, his movements were frozen.  If Do-wook didn't like it, he started over and over again.

Of course, even though he repeated it dozens of times in his head, it actually took less than a minute.

'This is the part where CG processing will be added.  My movements don't have to be perfectly fast.  It's just that he reacts quickly by making use of his facial expression... and runs..!

'Goes.…  …  …  …  …  '

“This is it!”

Do-wook's eyes suddenly opened.

"oh!"

When Do-wook suddenly opened his eyes, the makeup artist who met his eyes made a loud 'Ah' sound in embarrassment.  The hand that was touching the brush that was putting the shadow on the bridge of his nose also stopped.

He just opened his eyes at the end of his thoughts, but Do-wook was a little embarrassed because the makeup artist was greatly embarrassed.

"I'm sorry. I was surprised by our sudden eye contact."

"Ah... it's okay."

Do-wook wondered if it would be such a surprise to see eye contact, but first of all, he said it was okay so that the makeup artist would not be embarrassed.

"The modification is over."

"thank you."

The ear lobe of the makeup artist who went out of the studio while being greeted by Do-wook was red.  He spoke in English, so even though it was a simple two-syllable phrase, “Thank you,” it sounded very sweet to the makeup artist's ears.

It wasn't just the eye contact that made the makeup artist surprised.  The heart reacted quickly to Do-wook's eyes and face.  Of course, there was a truckload of people around Do-wook, regardless of gender, who fell for his charms in this way.

So, without expecting the beating heart of the makeup artist at all, Do-wook was only thinking that the image training he had just completed was successful.

'My movements don't have to be perfect...

This kind of thinking could reduce the burden of doing well.

'Just do what I drew before.'

Do-wook thought while taking a posture.

With director Jang-roe's signature, Do-wook moved without hesitation.

There was nothing different from the previous shoot.  Only Do-wook's mindset had changed.  However, it was revealed in the movement as it is.

Do-wook's body, which put down the burden, was really like a 'real man'.  He was very fast and agile.  The moment he frowned and rolled his body in one turn to the point where the child was.

"Ahhah!"

Until the moment when Do-wook let out a rough breath and held his breath while holding on to his child.

"Cut! Great!"

It was perfect.  It was an impeccable performance from any of the ten cameras set up to shoot from different angles.  Do-wook acted with his body and expression perfectly as if he had jumped out of a comic book.

The sound of director Jean-Luc's cut resonated cheerfully outside the studio.  It was a surprising performance that he could become this good at once, but for Do-wook, who had made enough effort and talent, it was more difficult to believe that he had acted like a beginner for a while.

In fact, even if he is good at acting, it was not easy to feel cool before applying CG.  From the outside, it was easy to see it as running alone, rolling around, and making a fuss against a blue background.

However, those who just watched the performance fell in love with Do-wook, forgetting all the background.  As the movements became more natural, the inherent attraction was finally able to be demonstrated.

"Wow......."

“What is it, it looks real. It makes you feel like you are seeing a collapsed building.”

"It's cool. I can see why teenage girls are crazy about it."

Words of cool came out of the mouths of the staff.  It looks like this just by looking at it, but the reaction was that they were very excited to see what it would be like if CG was used and the building actually collapsed.

Looking at the reaction of director Jean-Luc and the staff, Do-wook walked out of the studio.  Director Jean-Luc raised his thumb and said to Do-wook.

"This is it! It's amazing how you get the sense right away, right?"

As it was Dowook's first filming, it was actually director Jean-Luc who expected a little more difficulty in filming.  And even right before filming, he thought that a movie dealing with emotions more than an action movie would suit Do-wook.

However, director Jean-Luc had to revise his thoughts immediately.  Do-wook has sufficiently proved that he can show quality acting even in an action movie.

Hurlburt, who had his arms crossed, untied his arms before he knew it and was looking at Do-wook.  Do-wook and Hulbert's eyes met for a moment.  Instead of saying anything else, Hulbert looked away and began warming up to prepare for the shoot.

He didn't say anything, but DoWook could tell his evaluation just by looking at Hulbert's expression.

'I liked it.'

Do-wook was finally able to completely relax and laugh.

A little later, the shooting of the scene where Hulbert and Do-wook meet on the wreckage of a broken building began.  Hulbert and Do-wook's breathing was perfect.  It was needless to say about the acting of Hulbert, who had already perfectly transferred to the character through filming <Billion Man> and <Heroes 1>.

Hulbert, who just stood in front of his eyes, felt as if he could see Billion Man in the eyes of Do-wook, who was with him even though he was only acting and moving while wearing special clothes for filming.  Do-wook also responded to HullBurt's performance with excellent acting without losing.

"Follow me, kid. I'm too lazy to explain how stupid it is to go into this job naked. I'll show you what technology is in my lab."

"A kid... You're not asking me to take you home, are you?"

"What?"

Hulbert made a look that he was sincerely crying at Do-wook, who spoke with a rebellious look.

"It's true that Koreans look young."

"Korean? North? South?"

"As expected, that question. My name is David Kim. Which one do you think?"

"No way..."

David continued to embarrass Billion Man.  Director Jean-Luc smiled with satisfaction at Do-wook's shameless acting, which was completely different from the deep expression he had when saving a child.

"If you want to take me with you, show me. What a Billion Man can do... other than destroying buildings where civilians go."

It was the first meeting between David and Billion ManDavid, as the hero of Billion Man, was also a character that would add depth to his worries.  Hulbert's expression crumpled at David's provocation.

Once again, 'Okay' came out from director Jean-Luc.  There was a gentle applause among the staff.  It was truly breathtaking.

He could understand everything that Hulbert said before he got into acting that he probably wouldn't need rehearsals.

***

It was none other than Hulburt who called DoWook to head back after saying hello after finishing all of today's studio shots.

"David."

Do-wook naturally reacted to the name David and looked back.  As Hulbert, an American, it was true that the name David in the play was more comfortable to call than the name Do-wook.

"What happened······ "

"I have a party tomorrow night, will you come?"

"A party?"

"Yes. It's just a casual party where the Heroes actors gather and have a drink. There will be no filming for two days after tomorrow."

It seemed to be a drinking party where actors who filmed <Heroes 1> often get together.  For Dowook, it was a great opportunity to make friends with the people he will be filming with in the future.  It was a more meaningful invitation because it was an invitation from Hulbert, who had a rough personality.

"Oh, that's an honor."

"Okay. See you tomorrow night. I'll contact you through the manager."

Hulbert immediately took sunglasses out of his coat pocket, put them on, and left the set.

Meanwhile, this time, director Jean-Luc asked Do-wook to stay for a while.  Because of this, Do-wook was waiting for director Jean-Luc, who was talking with other staff.  At that moment, the door to the set opened and five men came in excitedly.  They were KK members.  Do-wook, who saw the members, was very surprised and opened his mouth.

"Do-wook hyung!"

"Do-wook!"

"We're here!"

Do-wook asked in bewilderment.

"Huh...what's going on here..."

It was a mixture of joy and surprise.  The members looked at each other's faces and laughed.  Do-wook's curiosity was added.  After that, Oh Baek-ho entered and greeted Do-wook and replied.

"What do you mean what's going on? We're here to shoot."

"Yes? Filming?"

..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 3.2K 26
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
227K 6.6K 167
After Transmigrating Into An Idol Talent Show 穿进男团选秀后 Author 十六春令 "The information displayed inside shows that you're still in high school, and you a...
66K 1.9K 23
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
11.7K 465 49
Title : Desharow Merman(德萨罗人鱼) Author : 深海先生 Artist : Houby E Trans : Mosh Scans Genre : Yaoi, Sci-fic, Thriller, Romance, Fantasy