2012 TMNT leonardo x reader

By Pebble_2007

|| I DO NOT OWN THE COVER ART OR TMNT ITS SELF || Purple. Never mind, blue. You were kidnapped by Krang for e... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
hard choice: chapter 4

Mission loneliness: chapter 5

13 1 3
By Pebble_2007

The guys had gone on a mission that you weren't able to join. Usually, you would join them on patrolling the city, but this time, they were going to track down the Krang.

You stayed back at the lair, cleaning up and doing a quick exercise. It was nice having some alone time for once after a while. The guys are great, but they can be a bit much sometimes. As you finished a workout, you decided to clean the boys' rooms, except Mikey's. At this point, it wouldn't be worth it cause of how sloppy he can be. You went into Raph's room, where he had a few comic books laying around on the floor with dirty napkins all over the place. A few stains on his bed with Spike in a perfectly clean tank he stayed in while he was away.

Second was Leo's room. His bed wasn't made this morning, and he had a fresh spilled drink on the floor. Sure, he's a very responsible leader, but he's still just a teenage boy.

Lastly was Donnie's room. His bed wasn't made, and he had tools all on his table unorganized with blue print papers all over the floor.

One after the other, you cleaned those three rooms in less than an hour. Splinter had come out to offer you a cup of tea with small slices of cheese. You agreed to the offer and had a small conversation with him.

"So (Y/n), how do you like it here? Have the boys been good with you? Raphael specifically." Splinter started, taking a sip of his tea.

"It's been pretty well, Raphael has been a decent amount of rude to me lately, so I guess that's a start. The others have been great, I've been starting to exercise more to keep up with them." You said, taking a bite out of cheese and watching as Splinter sipped his tea.

"Remember, they have been training all their lives. Don't be discouraged that you are behind them. I was wondering if you'd like a few lessons with your weapon of choice, bow and arrow, correct?" Splinter asked, a small smile spread across his face while he played with his long stringed beard.

"Yes sensei, and I would love to take you up on the offer." You said and bowed down slightly.

"Great. You may get ready, and I'll meet you in the dojo in five minutes." Splinter said, standing up and exiting the room with his hands behind his back.

You got up and followed behind him shortly before starting to stretch, not wanting to pull any muscles or anything. You couldn't help but notice how tense you were, knowing Splinter he could basically kill you with one punch if he wanted to.

Once you were ready, you made your way to the dojo. You opened the door to see Master Splinter staring at his family photo, him and his wife holding who you assume is his daughter. Back when he was still human.

"I'm ready, Sensei." You said, bowing after. He walked in front of you, bowing as well. Once you were both ready to start, you got into a stance with your bow in your right hand. Master Splinter was still just standing with his hands behind his back. Once you begin, you know you wouldn't stand a chance. But in the end, you tried anyway. Not for anyone but yourself. Knowing that if you take your time with training, you will improve. Even if it means you get your ass kicked.

You and Master Splinter have trained for about an hour before you took a break. Your feet were sore, and your legs felt weak from running, but in the end, you were able to pay your abilities to your bow and arrow. In the end, you went back to your room to lay down for a bit. April and Casey never came around that day, so you were by yourself.

How long is there mission gonna take? The sun has been up for ten hours, and they are still not back. Did something happen? I hope they're okay... man, it's boring without them. Maybe they had an accident and got separated?

Your mind filled with troubled thoughts, and you couldn't sleep. Is it the fact that you couldn't join? Or were you worried that something had happened? You eventually fell asleep but couldn't one thing out of your mind.

Is he okay?

Once you woke up, it was already eleven o'clock. You immediately got up searching for the turtles. As you slammed your door open, you met with familiar red eyes. Arm just reached out for the door handle, eyes wide with shook and probably scared from the unexpected action.

"O-oh! Hey Y/n! I was just about to check up on you. Sorry we were gone all day yesterday, but we were finally able to find some evidence of where the Krang's location is. We also found this communication orb, oof!-" He was cut off from the tight hug you captured him in.

"YOU IDIOTS! I THOUGHT SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED! especially when April and Casey didn't show up." Donnie was happy for your concern and put an arm around your shoulder.

"Sorry, Y/n. We had a few things happen during the mission, but we were able to escape from the Krang. Nothing happened to us, I promise." He said, reassuring you with his soft, gentle, sweet innocent voice.

"The other guys are in the kitchen if you want to check up with them. I'll be in my lab testing this orb. You can join if you ever feel like it." He said, walking back towards his lab.

After that, you did as he said and checked up on the others.

"THAT WAS SO EPIC!! I was all like WOOAHH! and you were all like AHHHH! and leo you were like GAHHH!" You hear Mikey's loud voice, reenacting the fight they had.

"Mickey, please tune down. Y/n is probably sleeping right now. We wouldn't want to wake them up."

"I couldn't care less what Y/n is doing, all of you shut up, or I'll beat you till your unconscious. I'm gonna go to sleep." You hear Raph's usual up tight, stuck-up voice.

"Hey, guy." You talked out loud after listening to their conversation.

"Y/N! we just had an awesome battle with the Krang!" Mickey said, running towards you.

"Sure, if you call Donnie getting trapped and nearly ruining our plan, awesome." Raph said bluntly, rolling his eyes.

"That part wasn't as bad as you getting stunned by the blasters they had, Raph! I had to carry you around forever. you're so heavy!" Leo said, pointing a finger and poking his chest.

"IM NOT HEAVY, IT'S CALLED MUSCLE MASS!" Raph yelled, poking Leo back but harder. Making him walk back.

"What ever. Anyways, how was your night, Y/n? Did you sleep well?" Leo said, deleting himself with his small quarrel with Raph. Turning his attention to you.

"It was okay, I cleaned up a bit. Trained with Master Splinter, had some tea and cheese, and listened to music for a while. Didn't get much sleep, though." You said.

"If you did all that, then you can take the day off today. Since we found some good evidence on the Krang, we can let loose for a while." He said, putting a hand to reassure you.

He touched my shoulders a lot, I've noticed.

"Glad to hear that, I made some tea if you'd like some." You offered, Mikey went off somewhere shortly after you and Leonardo started to talk.

"Tea sounds nice, actually. My muscles have been sore from all the fighting lately." He sat down on the couch, visible tense and uncomfortable from how sore he is. You came back to him with a tray of cups filled with tea.

"I'm gonna give one to Donnie, I'll be right back." You told Leo as you gave him the cup of tea. Walking toward the lad right after.

As you got closer to the lab door, you could hear clicking and clacking from the other side. You carefully opened the door to see Donnie under a tarp that covered some sort of surprise.

"Hey D, just wanted to bring you a drink of tea. What are you working on? Looks big."

"Thanks, what I'm working on right is something that's gonna make our live So Much Better." He said, getting up and grabbing they cup off the tray, taking a long sip.

"Sounds exiting, anyways I'm gonna get back to Leo. Don't want to keep him waiting. See ya!" You said walking towards but stopped just before you held the handle.

"Going back to your boyfriend so quickly? You can help me for a while, can't you?" He said, grinning at the stunned look on your face.

"He's not my boyfriend, Donnie." You angerly spoke throught your teeth.

"That's not what this photo tells me~" He took out the photo of you and Leonardo from the all-nighter the two of you took. Yes, it's that one.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO DELETE THAT!" You yelled, gripping your fingers tightly on the try not to drop your own drink.

"Just thought I'd keep it, yknow. If you don't want me to show him you could bring me that car battery around here." He spoke confidently and teasingly. Which made your "eyebrows" point down in frustration.

"But car batteries are HEAVY, and I'm not as strong as you, guy!" You said, putting the tray down, spilling a small amount.

"Well then, consider this muscle training. Or I could always just show something to Leo -"

"OKAY, okay! I'll help you just keep the photo away from him, alright?"

And with that, you got to working with Donnie. Not to say you didn't like the quality time you spent with him working with him. You just hated lifting, basically everything for him and doing everything for him.

Damn he makes moving on so hard.

To be continued

---

Word count - 1685

I'm so sorry for practically ghosting this book, I don't know what I was thinking about writing this in my first semester in grade 10 😭💀

Anyways, now that summer is here. I can post a lot more, hopefully!! And to whoever made it this long into this story, I love yaaa 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 38.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
165K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...