Changing With The Tides (A To...

By _Cubed

**Completed** Tommy Simons was a very successful streamer by the name of TommyInnit with plenty of friends, o... More

Chapter One: The Orphanage
Chapter Two: Familiar Faces
Chapter Three: Shock and Recognition
Chapter Four: The Calm Before the Storm
Chapter Five: A Talk With Techno
Chapter Six: Never Thought I'd See You Again
Chapter Seven: Reuniting With The Tubnet House
A/N - New Book!
Chapter Eight: A Night With Friends
Chapter Nine: Security Check
Chapter Ten: A Very Private Journal
Chapter Eleven: Freedom
Chapter Twelve: Genuine Advice
Chapter 13: Suffocating
Chapter 14: Wilbur's POV
Chapter 15: Techno's POV
Chapter 16: Purpled's POV
Chapter 17: Visions
Chapter 18: Questions That Aren't Answered
Chapter 19: Maps and Cameras
Chapter Twenty: A Talk With Wilbur
Chapter Twenty One: To Kidnap SBI
Chapter Twenty Two: Fight?
Chapter Twenty Three: White Hot Pain
Chapter Twenty Four: Hospitals and Guilt
Chapter Twenty Five: Explanations and Apologies
Chapter 26: Peace
A/N - The End

A/N - December 25, It's Christmas!

258 11 0
By _Cubed

It's Christmas! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all that celebrate it! I wanted to take this time to thank you all. It's unfathomable how many people have read my first book. It's up to 11.7k reads now! That's truly insane, and I can't thank you enough for the kind comments and votes. Every interaction is welcomed. That being said, I have big plans for the future! I'm planning on releasing the first chapter of my third book on January 10, 2023. The description for that book is posted in the earlier A/N of this book. 

Other than that, I will take any story ideas you have! I can't promise that I'll be able or willing to write about your ideas, but I just might choose one to make into its own fanfiction, and I'll be sure to credit whoever it was that provided me with the idea. I'm also open to fanart! I would be very grateful if someone out there more talented than me could draw up a few of the characters in any of my books! I may even be open to using that art for future covers, and again, I'll credit the artist.

I've been experimenting a lot recently with angst, which is really out of my comfort zone as a writer, but I can promise a second vigilante book will be coming sometime in the future, probably before the end of June/July. I'm also setting a goal, which will be posted on my first book (Black and White). If we reach the goal, I will look into making a sequel to Black and White. 

Thank you guys so much for reading, and here's the main points in case you skipped through: 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Thank you so much for reading my books, it truly means the world to me!

Feel free to comment story ideas, I will be looking at the comments and possibly making one of them into a real fanfiction. (I will credit the commenter)

I would love to see fanart! Again, I will use the art in future books, and again, I will credit the artists!

I'm definitely going to make a second vigilante book (Separate from Black and White)

A goal will be posted on Black and White, and if we reach it, I will look into making a sequel to Black and White.

I love you all so much, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and I'll see you all later, yeah? Bye! <3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 1.6K 23
'Before we leave, I was wondering something... I noticed that your social worker called you Will and I suppose I'm wondering which name you preferred...
19.1K 689 19
Tommy, an 18 year old Twitch streamer, can speak to animals. Sounds crazy, right? Well, it's just as crazy as it sounds. But being able to understand...
227K 5.2K 32
TommyInnit @TommyInnit Just got a girlfriend! Feeling good! (Y/N) @(T/U) You're cute lol your girlfriend must be really lucky ;) --------------- You...
2.3K 68 13
unfinished w/ notes explaining what happened <3 cc!George's exact life but what if he had a daughter. That's it. That's the whole fic. ❝ π˜‹π˜³π˜¦π˜’οΏ½...