ยฎ๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐’๐“*๐‚.๐’๐...

By nekomas_meow15

๐‚๐Ž๐๐๐ˆ๐„ ๐’๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐„๐‘ ๐— ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š!๐…๐„๐Œ!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ In which (Y/N) proceeds through a journey th... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โ„ข

๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„โ„ข

14 0 0
By nekomas_meow15

☆𝟽𝙰𝙼☆

☆𝙻/𝙽 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴☆

"GET YO ASS UP FOR SCHOOL!" Latrell spoke as he tried dragging the blanket off you yanking you off the bed onto the wooden floor.

"Broooo" you groaned about to go back to sleep on the floor. "(Y/n) get yo ass up before I start clipping shit." He said as he snipped the scissors closer to your ear. Getting up off the ground cause you knew he was dead serious" your mad annoying bro go bother Aiyden or something." You say throwing a frog plushie pillow at him.

"You lucky I don't got time for the games right now so go get yo ass ready for school"

He walked out of my room and let me do what you have to do. You did not want to go to school but you knew you at least had to get a high school diploma. It was your last year anyways but it was still irritating.

Moving somewhere new for senior year was probably one of the worst things to do.

You were originally from San Francisco and moved due to family issues. Latrell moved you here to New York cause he knew your best friend Naomi was living there so you wouldn't have to start completely fresh.

After getting out of the shower you started getting changed into this:

You left your room going to enter Nova's room to see if she was still sleeping but she wasn't in there so you go to the kitchen and find Your brother trying to make pancakes with Nova sitting at the table. "(Y/n)!" She says hearing you walk into the room. She got up to give you a hug." Hi love you ready for school".

"No I'm not I don't wanna go," she says crossing her arms and making a sad face.

"Me either but we have to go sadly"

" I know Latrell promised me ice cream so I'm going today if I don't get it I'm going to beat him up"

You chuckled and went to walk over to your idiot brother." The fuck are you doing shits brunt"

" you don't think I know that fuck face" Rolling his eyes trying to clean up the chaos he made.

You push him out the way "Nigga fuck outta MY kitchen" starting to make Nova's food. He fell onto the floor making the pancake batter fall on his head in the process. "Imma fuck you up (y/n)"

"Yea right," you say in a sarcastic tone rolling your eyes. None of you really eat breakfast besides Nova so you just made her eyes, toast, and bacon.

After giving her, her food you and Aiyden just about had to go if you wanted to make it to school on time. Getting ready to leave you to put on your black platform All-star shoes" pure style"

"YO AIYDEN YOU READY?"

"YEA I'M COMING"

🌸🌸🌸🤍🤍🤍🌸🌸🌸

"AHHHH I MISSED YOU BITCH" Naomi jumped onto you. Smiling to yourself " I missed you too ma"

"AHHEEM" Ace stood there clearing his throat really loudly. Rolling her eyes playfully going up to him and hugging him " oh boy you know I missed you too"

When you were younger you used to think these two had something going on and lowkey still do but just never said anything.

" So what classes do yall have," she says in such a joyful and exciting voice it makes you wanna enjoy school today.

" Naomi we ain't even make it into to building yet to know the schedules we just got here"

"oh,right right"

Walking into the building it's huge there are a ton of kids in the hallways. Yall were just on time so you had to go to the office and get your schedules.

"OH MY GOSH, MY FAVORITE PERSON MS. HARPER." Naomi yelled bout to blow your ear dumbs out."

"Ms.Li"

"MY friends are new to the school and they need their schedules."

"First and Last name please"

You gave them to her and she proceeded to tell you to wait so you could print them out.

After getting them you began to compare schedules. You only had 3 classes with each of them and the last period you had with both of them. Rolling your eyes " oh my goshhhh" and stomping around...

" it's not that bad I promise you'll be fine," Naomi said putting her hands on your back rubbing circles on it.

" dramatic ass " Ace mumbled under his breath

"The Fuck you say"

"nothing nothing"

"mmmhh"

Naomi lead you to your class since the school was enormous. "Bye n/n"

"Naomi please don't leave me," you said grabbing onto her shirt while she began backing up."Girl if you get off me"

She walked off and now you had to go to a class you were 15 minutes late for.

Walking into the class you see a teacher with their hair In a messy bun and fairy pale skin. " well hello dear what is your name"

"(y/n)" You just wanted to get a seat as quickly as possible since people were staring." I'm hange Zoe you can call me Hange and you can go over and sit next to Mr.Springer over in the back with the buzzcut.

You see the boy with a buzzcut. He was attractive and dressed in baggy black cargo pants with a little bit of paint splatter on them and a black graphic t-shirt. The closer you got to him, the more you could see the tattoos on his arms. You couldn't tell how many he had but there were a lot and they suited him very much. Also, he had a snake bit piercing on his lips.

He moved over so you could sit down. The closer you got to him you saw the marks on his face and the light brown freckles he had scattered across his face. He was enchanted by your beauty and couldn't stop looking at you. You chuckled" you gon continue to stare like a deer or say something"

"GOT DAMN YOU are so beautiful girl you new here I've never seen you before."

Lightly chuckling" thank you and yes I'm new."

"I'm Connie, Connie Springer, and I really like your piercings and tats how many you got."

"Uh, I lost count of my piercings a while ago but I got 3 tattoos I really like your tats too how many have you got"

" I can't even tell you I got way too many and gonna get more soon," he said kicking his chair back and putting his arms behind his head.

"You probably got a tattoo artist but my brother is one if you ever want one from him he gave me all of mine"

"you mad beautiful"

"thanks Connie"

You began to pay attention to the class even tho it didn't really matter cause the first day is really just introductions

"I'm really missing my cat Juno right about now"

"Juno?"

"Yup" he stated unwrapping a piece of gum and popping it in his mouth.

You began to stick your hand out" can I have one"

" Anything for you," He says looking you up and down and giving you a piece of gum"Where you from you got an accent"

"I don't have an accent but I'm from San Francisco"

"You got an accent but whatever you say pretty" You tried to stop the smile from reaching across your face as he looked you in the eyes and played with the gum wrapper smiling right back at you with his perfectly straight and white teeth.

*𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆*

That was the bell to signal the class was over you began packing up and getting ready to walk out of the classroom. " wait " Connie grabbed your wrist to get your attention. You turned around waiting for him to speak." You wanna come to sit with me and my friends for lunch since you knew n shit"

Rolling your eyes playfully" I'm new but I do have friends maybe next time tho"

🌸🌸🌸🤍🤍🤍🌸🌸🌸

"Where's Ace at (y/n)" she said dragging her body on you." Girl get the fuck off me, the fuck do I know, I came in here the same time as you.

You were in this bug ass cafeteria for this big ass school and ain't know where your brother was. "Hello where you at"

"Mann where you at imma just get yall"

"We're right in the front of the cafeteria"

"ight bet"

You started to see Jay appear throughout the Crowd." Nigga where the fuck was you at" Scrunching up his face" Anyways I met some cool people yall should with them at lunch.

Giving him the side eye" you always meeting someone new"

"And you always got something to say but you don't see me complaining just cmon."

Rolling your eyes and following him to the table of kids. You saw a blond kid with a bowl cut and with the most majestic blue eyes you've ever seen dressed in:

Next to him, there was a boy that had really long messy brown hair pulled back into a man bun. He was wearing this:

Ren had a short mullet he was wearing:

Lastly, you saw Connie...

"Connie?"

"You know Connie already bet." Naomi already knew about this group of friends cause she would hang out with them from time to time and already went to this school so she really knew everyone.

Ace began to point to the people who were sitting down"alright so the one with the bowl cut is Armin. The man bun is Eren, the mullet is Ren and you already know Connie.

"You can sit right here (Y/n)," Connie said while patting his lap and smiling

"Boy please," You began to walk over to him and were about to sit down next to him." Oh, I didn't think you would actually do it."Rolling your eyes." I'm not" you say taking the seat next to him while Naomi and Ace watch you two interact." Right right." Connie says looking around

Ace had a distressed look on his face" This man already flirting with my sister." He spoke in a fake distressed tone

Gently grinning, Connie replied, "Chill man it's not even like that." Turing your head in his direction" then what's it like."Looking back at you"ok so it is like that"

Naomi just sat back next to Ace drinking her jucie watching your interactions with Connie smirking to herself.

"You know I heard there's a really cool arcade place nearby" Connie says turning to look at you

"Ok and"

"So you mabye we should go"

Laughing a little bit to yourself." You asking me on a date Springer I don't even know you"

" I mean yea that's why you could get to know me"

"I'm so serious we could go Saturday"

"I HEARD WE GOING TO THE ARCADE SATURDAY," Ace says yelling looking at Connie

" no NOT we us" he replied pointing at you and him.

" Well it's we now," Eren said shrugging his shoulders

Rolling his eyes Connie replied"fine"

🌸🌸🌸🤍🤍🤍🌸🌸🌸

☆𝟹:𝟷𝟻𝙿𝙼☆

☆𝙼𝚛.𝙸𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍'𝚜 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜☆

After sitting down in Mr.Isherwood's class an old balding white man who looked like he was in his late 60s but was really 58."yo on my momma I hate this guy."You Wondered why Naomi didn't like him 'cause he ain't do nothing."Why." You say opening a pack of your (f/s) and chucking one into your mouth."

Then there came a group of loud people entered the classroom. "SPRINGER, YEAGER, LEE YOUR LATE." Mr.Isherwood said as loud as he can." Nigga finna bust out my ear drums" you say covering your ears.

Connie immediately saw you and started walking right over to you." Oh yes, future bae's in this class" he says walking up to you. " hello my princess" he says taking a bow before sitting down." Connie you need help" you say laughing and shaking your head.

After about 15 minutes in the class listing to Mr.Isherwood. You noticed that he would keep looking at you but not just at you your body. This teacher was giving you the creeps and now you think you started to understand why Naomi said she didn't like him.

"(Y/n) can you answer the question?"You were gonna be honest you weren't paying attention. " I wasn't paying attention can you please say the question again"

"MAYBE IF YOU WERE PAYING ATTENTION I WOULD HAVE TO RESTATE THE QUESTION NO THE QUESTION WON'T BE RESTATED"

"What the hell" you muttered to yourself.

"AND YOU HAVE TO NERVE TO WEAR THOSE REVEALING CLOTHES IN MY CLASSROOM YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING HOOKER"

"NAH 'CAUSE YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP YOU DON'T EVER TALK TO SOMEONE LIKE THAT YOU BETTA WATCH YO FUCKING MOUTH." Conni protected you.

"REAL SHIT CAUSE DONT BE TALKING TO MY FUCKING SISTER LIKE THAT CAUSE ILL FUCK YOU UP REAL QUICK," Ace shouted.

" OH YEA So what yall gonna do about it." Mr. Isherwood questioned.

Ace stood up not given a shit if he got suspended."Say something else about my sister again, I DARE YOU."

"GET OUT YOU GET OUT OF MY CLASSROOM" Mr. Isherwood yelled.

"Oh ight"

You all began to grab your things and get out of the shit whole people call class." I think we should just leave school."Connie proposed.

"No Connie we can't leave the school" you opposed his statement. " I agree we need to report him," Naomi said agreeing with you.

Ace was upset and just didn't say anything you knew he was with whatever you were ok with.

"Heyyy Ms. Harper." Naomi sang at her favorite person in the school

"Oh lord, what yall did now Naomi and Connie."

"WHAT" Connie yelled." We ain't even do nothing. If anything it was that pedophile professor yall need to fire."

"Ok so what happened"

All of you began to tell the story of what happened. In the middle of the conversation, you notice Aidyden bouncing his leg up and down and fiddling with his hands. He really cared for you." Ace, it's ok I promise it's not that big a deal"

"It is that big a deal," He said back.

"Ok well all of you can go now I'll let yall go 12 minutes early and we will definitely talk to Mr. Isherwood about what happened. "

" ok well me and Jay are just going to go home." You wanted to get him home as soon as possible cause you know he wasn't in the mood to stick around. "Ok by sweet cheeks."Naomi said."get home safe."

🌸🌸🌸🤍🤍🤍🌸🌸🌸

☆𝙰𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙻/𝙽 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎☆

"Why yall home so early, "Trey said walking into the kitchen after you and Ace arrived. "(Y/NNN)," Nova said running up to you. You picked her up "hiii baby"

"We're here early 'cause one of the teachers was creepy don't worry we're not in trouble tho 'cause it's not our fault.

"(Y/n) I made this for you." It was a bracelet made of cereal she had gotten from the kitchen with your favorite cereal." Thank you so much, Nova.

Ace had gone up to his room. You followed soon after and went to watch Bratz movies with Nova.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
103K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC