pretty boy, the hundred

By -mckenziewrites

in which golden boy logan quinn, royally fucks himself over. ( male!oc x multiple characters ) ( enemies to l... More

pretty boy
prolouge, act one
chapter one
chaptor two
chaptor three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter seven

chapter six

674 34 7
By -mckenziewrites

( the ground )
third person point of view

LOGAN SAY IN THE CORNER GRUMPILY AS HE WAITED FOR BOTH CHARLOTTE AND BELLAMY GO WAKE FROM THEIR 'PEACEFUL' SLUMBER.

Charlotte had awoken him during the night with her screams, Bellamy had been the one to comfort her as Logan sat half awake in the corner.
He wasn't able to get back to sleep afterwards, instead he carved random things into the boulder he lay against, as he awaited daylight.

The knife scraped along the boulders outer core, goosebumps erupting on Logan's arms as he heard the screech it caused.
Grimacing, he dropped the knife to the floor hoping to shake to odd feeling. Though he froze as as the metal hitting the the stone ground echoed throughout the cave.

His eyes shot to Charlotte who still lay fast asleep, head rested upon Bellamy's jacket. Logan coughed awkwardly as he turned his attention to the older man, only to find him already up and looking his way.

"Finally you're up." Logan cleared his throat before turning his back to Bellamy. "Wake Charlotte up will you, she listens to you more than she does me."

"Who died and left you in charge then." Bellamy scoffed, though he still moved towards Charlotte and shook her gently. "Charlotte, Charlotte."

"Hopefully you." The younger boy uttered, slipping his knife into his waistband and his jacket over his shoulders.

"What was that?" Bellamy questioned, obviously not having heard exactly what had been mumbled.

"Nothing." Logan smirked before marching towards the caves entrance, not getting far before a hand enclosed it's self around his wrist. "Get your filthy hands of me, Blake."

Logan ripped his wrist from the taller boys grasp, stepping away in disgust.

"Calm down pretty boy, i just saved your ass no doubt." Bellamy rolled his eyes before gesturing towards the entrance. "You didn't even check if the fog had cleared."

"It probably has by now, hours have passed." Logan snarked, though he took a couple hesitant steps towards the back wall. He rolled his eyes at the stupid pet name, thought a light blush sister his tanned cheeks. It wasn't noticeable, to which he was glad.

Bellamy merely rolled his eyes, something he seemed to do a lot when Logan was around, before cautiously stepping out of the cave.

Logan waited patiently, fully awaiting for the boy to scream out in pain but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

"It's clear." Bellamy shouted gruffly, peeking his head inside the cave causing Logan to stumble back in fright.

"Seven hells." He muttered as he trudged past Charlotte, squinting at the rays of sun that beamed through the gaps in the thick trees.

"Anybody out here? Jones?" Bellamy called out from behind Logan, shrugging his jacket back over his shoulders.

"We're here!" Jones replied as him and a few others emerged from the tree line, they all looked to be unharmed.

"Lost you in the stew. Where'd you go?" Bellamy asked, shooting a glare towards Logan who had snorted at his choice of wording.

"We made it to a cave down there." Jones gestured towards the way him and the group had come from.

"The hell even was that." Bellamy almost demanded, acting as though the group would have a direct answer.

Logan took this as his chance to look over the group, just now noticing Atom was no where in sight.

"Hey, where's Atom?" Everyone looked to Logan before shrugging their shoulders, they went to reply before a scream echoed throughout the forest.

"Fuck." Logan groaned in frustration as he noticed Charlotte had wandered off, before running of in the direction he assumed the scream had come from.

He wasn't sure how long he had been running for as he reached Charlotte, though his legs were aching as he skidded to a stop infront of the young girl.

Taking a hold of the girls forearms he scanned her quickly for any injuries before stepping a little away from her.

"What the hell are you doing." He exclaimed as he furrowed his eyebrows together angrily. "You can't just wander off like that Charlotte."

Though the girl never answered him, instead lifting a shaky finger in the air and pointing behind Logan.

Turning around, Logan let out a terrified yell as he came face to face with Atoms blistered body.

"Holy shit." He exclaimed loudly before turning Charlotte away from the horrible sight. "Don't look Charlotte."

Logan left Charlottes side and slowly made his way over to Atom, carefully kneeling beside the boy as he muttered profanities under his breathe. By now the others had caught up to him, gasping at the scene infront of them.

Swallowing thickly, Logan tried to smile reassuringly at the boy but failed miserably. Looking up he noticed Bellamy had now joined his side, looking unsure of what to do.

"Son of a bitch." He muttered before looking to Logan, seemingly looking for some sort of help on what to do. He clutched a dagger tightly in his palm.

Logan darted his tongue out to wet his suddenly dry lips before awkwardly patting the injured boys hair, as if he was a dog.

"You're going to be okay, buddy." He weakly reassured, knowing that was most likely not the case.

"Kill..me please." Atom choked out, shocking those in the surrounding area.

Suddenly Clarke came running into the small clearing, probably having heard Charlottes scream.

"I heard screams." She swallowed thickly upon noticing Atom, who stares right back at her.

"Plea..se." Atom continued to beg for someone to put him out of his misery.

Logan stood up as he watched Clarke take the dagger from Bellamy's hands, suddenly feeling sick to his stomach. He looked around everybody before finally settling on Charlotte.

"Go back to camp." He commanded, they looked hesitant but with one look from Bellamy, they were off. "Charlotte you too."

"Don't be afraid." Charlotte spoke softly, eyes zeroed in on Bellamy and the dagger he clutched before turning in her heel and stalking off.

He watched them all leave before turning back to the pair crouched by Atom. Placing himself next to Clarke, he sent her the best smile he could muster, she returned it with a certain twinkle in her eyes before taking hold of his hand with her free one. Bellamy watched with furrowed eyebrows.

Clarke positioned the knife at Atoms neck before humming a tune. The injured boy looked somewhat content, though it was hard to tell due to the mountains of blisters littering his skin.

The three sat in complete. Logan stared at the ground, almost as in a daze. Clarke placed her head on Logans shoulder as a single tear slid down her dirty cheek. Bellamy stared at the two, swallowing harshly at the bitter feeling swimming in his chest.

None of them seemed to notice Charlotte hidden behind a nearby tree, she had witnessed the whole thing and now she finally knew what her revenge would be.

( — )

The walk back to camp was silent, Bellamy and Logan carried a carefully wrapped Atom and Clarke walked alongside silently.

"We've gotta get to Jasper and Oliver. I'll need boiled water to make the medicine." Clarke said as they made it to camp, Wells and Finn meeting them with supplies in hand.

"Get Clarke whatever she needs." Bellamy demanded as him and Logan set Atom down, exchanging a quick nod.

"I better go dig this grave." Wells sighed before walking of, not before giving his bestfriend a quick pat on the back.

"I best go check on Oliver." Bellamy's nodded, not taking his eyes of Logan until he was fully inside the drop ship.

( — )

After checking on Oliver and Jasper, Logan went to sit watch. Covering for Wells.

He sat in silence for a while, mostly focusing on keeping watch. He paused as he heard footsteps approaching, only to sigh in slight relief when he realised it was Charlotte.

"Hey Charlotte, shouldn't you be in bed?" He wasn't particularly fond of her presence.

She simply shrugged.

"Couldn't sleep?" He asked, noticing the slight bags under her eyes.

"Never can. You on watch?" She asked but Logan thought the maser was obvious, he nodded anyways

"I... I have them every night. But... I think I found a way to make them stop." She sounded almost regretful and it made Logan turn to her, though all he was met with was a knife clutched tightly in her hand.

"Charlotte.." He took a cautious step away though she lurched forward, the knife slicing Logan's abdomen. He let out a painful yell, faltering slightly which gave her enough time to swipe the knife along his chest. Creating an almost identical cut to the one on his abdomen. Logan stumbled backwards, the white hot searing pain was overwhelming, never in his life had he felt such pain.

Charlotte looked to be coming to her senses and dropped the knife before picking up a large rock and advancing towards the older boy.

Clenching his teeth, Logan mustered up enough strength to push the girl away, only to groan in pain at the movement.

Panting, he slid down a tree trunk and looked down towards his pale blue shirt to find it soaked in blood.
He fucking despised blood, there was a lot of it too.

"I'm sorry." Charlotte mutter to a distracted Logan before striking him over the head with the rock, watching his dead body go limp.

Or she beileved he was dead.

"Every night, I see him. Your father. He kills my parents by pushing that stupid button and I see his face and... and I wake up and I see yours. And the nightmare never ends. The only way to make it end was... was to slay my demons. I had to." Charlotte rocked her sled back and forth before humming a tune, the same turn Charke had hummed to Atom.

She sat like that for a while, staring at him. The soil stuck to his tear stained cheeks and his shift was completely covered in blood, the blue almost invisible. Wiping her own teary cheeks she ran to hers and Amara shared tent, only to find Amara wide awake.

"Hey Char, you okay?" Amara was concerned for her friend, she had been acting weird since Logan had brung her back.

"Yeah..i'm okay." She smiled before settling down in her cot, watching as Amara did the same.

"I can't wait for tomorrow, Logan promised to teach me and Atlas to throw a knife. I'm sure he'll let you join in too." Amara rambled on excitedly and Charlottes stomach sank.

"Can't wait." Charlotte mumbled with fake enthusiasm.

"Night Char." Amara closed her eyes, drifting of to sleep.

"Night Amara." Charlotte swallowed the thick lump in her throat.

Only now was Charlotte realising what she had done and the impact it would cause on those around her, the guilt was overwhelming as she silently cried herself to sleep. Scared her friends would hate her forever once they found out.

( mckenzie speaks )
i'm halfway through book one! but this chapter was messy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 0 19
An old AU I wrote. Found it clearing my phone. Thought I'd share.
7.1K 213 33
๐–๐ก๐จ ๐–๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐–๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ. [ Bellamy Blake...
146K 4K 16
"My parents were floated for abusing me, but I just got put in prison cause no one wanted me." "I want you." [Bellamy Blake x Male OC] [The 100]