Chapter Two (An Indescribable...

By DayDreamRomantic

A sequel to An Indescribable Feeling. - As BTS starts Chapter Two of their career, their soulmate also begin... More

Headline News
Triumphant Return
Listen Carefully
Roles Reversed
Building Connections
Playing Catchup
Toxic Atmosphere
Home Voyage
Idols Assistance
Fan Confessions
Stronger Together
Twice Unexpected
Homeward Bound
Divided Paths
Mountain Climb
Your Turn
Lone Flower
Private Activities
Deja Vu
Never Enough
Meeting Again
Badly Hidden
One Family
Time Jump
For Christmas
Tired Teatime
Never-ending Support
Seven Hours
Super Time
Come Back
Passing Time
Reaching Out
Don't Change

New Heights

2.3K 168 52
By DayDreamRomantic

"You want us to do an obstacle course? Across the side of a mountain. Are you insane?"

"Come on, Hyung! It'll be fun!"

Hoseok looked at Jungkook with a look of disbelief.

"Easy for you to say, Mr Adrenaline Junkie."

Anna moved to stand beside Hoseok and grabbed his hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"Sorry."

"What for, Princess?"

"This was one of my suggestions, for things you could do here. In my defence, other than walking up mountains I was a little limited. I didn't do much else other than walking when I came here before."

"Are you doing it with us, Noona?"

"Nah. I'll watch for a bit before going back to start on dinner."

"What? That's not fair!"

"I volunteer to help Anna cook!"

Then the staff told them that Anna was doing the course with them.

"Oh... Great. Can't wait."

As the others argued over who was the least scared, Namjoon leaned down to whisper to Anna.

"Will you be okay? You don't have to do it if you don't want to."

"I want to - I want to see if I can. The last time I did something similar, I cried, but that was ten years ago. I think I'm braver now."

"I think you can say with certainty that you're braver now. You're the bravest person I know."

"Really? That can't be true."

"Why not?"

"Because -"

She was going to say because she was afraid of everything but stopped herself.

"What's that thing you like to tell us all the time? From Harry Potter, right? Bravery is not the absence of fear -"

"- but doing something despite your fear."

"Sounds like the perfect description of you."

Anna couldn't escape the blush that spread over her cheeks at her soulmate's sweet words. Namjoon wasn't often cute or romantic - being seriously intelligent or cleverly witty by nature - but that only made a bigger impact when he was.

"What's the perfect description of Anna?"

Taehyung leaned in, interrupting them, and then Jin didn't the same, his arm wrapped around the younger's shoulder.

"The brightest star in my sky. The melody of my song. The rice to my kimchi."

The oldest was stopped from carrying out by the voice of their youngest soulmate.

"Hyungs, are you ready yet? Let's go!"

They were fitted into their safety gear and listened to the instructions. Jungkook led the group, racing ahead before coming back to help the others. Afterwards, everyone admitted that it had been fun. Although, when Hoseok commented that it wasn't as bad as he thought it was going to be, everyone looked at him in disbelief. That wasn't the impression they had gotten from the dancer whilst he was doing the assault course.

Once they reached the house, Anna and Yoongi headed to the kitchen to start cooking while the others collapsed on the sofas in the living room.

"I'm getting too old for this."

Jungkook grinned as his eyes shone with mischief.

"Someone please tell me they recorded that."

"What?"

"Jin-Hyung admitted he's old."

Jin narrowed his eyes at the Maknae and leaned forwards as if he was going to reach for the younger, but decided it wasn't worth it and leaned back in his seat.

"Aish, you - Even old, I'll still be handsome."

Music started playing from the kitchen and the boys listened to it quietly for a moment.

Taehyung frowned from his position lying on the sofa with his head on Jimin's lap

"I don't recognise this. Who is it?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows at the question.

"You don't, Hyung? Noona's been playing him on repeat since she watched that show."

Jimin, who was running his fingers through Taehyung's hair, paused to look at Jungkook.

"What show?"

"The one she talked about on her show. The one Jeff Satur's in."

"Wait, this - singing - is Jeff Satur?"

"Yes..."

"But it's in English?!"

"Did you forget we've done songs in English?"

Everyone laughed at Namjoon's teasing of Jimin, but Jungkook still answers the dancer's question seriously.

"Yeah, he speaks English. Pretty well, I think, if not fluent."

Jimin tries not to let his past doubts take back over his mind. He refused to be jealous of his soulmate's fangirling anymore. Anna had done everything she could to reassure him, but one thing that was still on his mind was his lack of progress with his English skills.

The dancer felt something touching his face and looked down to see Taehyung staring up at him, his hand reaching up to cup his cheek.

"It doesn't matter. To her. It doesn't matter to Anna if you can speak English."

"But it does to me. Matter. I should study more, study harder. You're all so much better and I'm still..."

"Hey! Learning a language is hard. It takes a long time."

"You guys make it look easy. Hobi-Hyung's going to be fluent soon."

"Woah, I think I've still got a long way to go before I can say that, Jiminie."

"This really bothers you, doesn't it? If you're serious then we can make time for you to have lessons, and we can speak more English in our everyday lives. I promise you'll notice an improvement."

"Okay, thank you, Namjoon-Hyung."

"But it's also okay if you don't. No one will think any less of you."

"Right, like there are other things that you can do, Jimin, that we can't."

It was too much for Jimin. He leaned down to kiss Taehyung on the forehead and then stayed there just so he could hide his face from the rest of the room. The dancer felt the reassuring weight of Taehyung's hand stroke his head before resting on the back of his neck.

The two stayed like that for as long as Jimin could hold the awkward position. He heard the older three start talking amongst themselves, but they were talking low enough that he couldn't follow the conversation.

When he sat up he looked next to him to see Jungkook peering over the back of the sofa.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?"

"I'm watching Noona cook."

"Weirdo."

Taehyung pushes Jimin in retaliation on the Maknae's behalf.

"Why's that, Kook?"

"I love watching her when she's cooking. She seems so... relaxed? She puts on music and dances around. Even a year ago when she first arrived and was super shy in front of us, when she was cooking, she looked... at home. It was nice to see."

Taehyung sat up and he and Jimin joined Jungkook in looking over the sofa and into the kitchen. The house was open-plan on the ground floor, so they could see as Anna twirled across the kitchen only to pause and sing her heart out along to the music.

"Seems like you're not the only one, Jungkookie. Yoongi-Hyung has gotten himself a front-row seat."

To the side of the kitchen, Yoongi was sitting on a stall at the breakfast bar. His head was resting in his hand as he watched his soulmate's kitchen performance with a fond smile on his face.

"Why does Hyung never look at me like that?"

Jimin pouted and Taehyung smiled when he caught sight of it.

"He does, just not when you're looking."

"Really? How do you know?"

"I see everything. And you know Hyung, he doesn't like to show his feelings."

When the song finishes and Anna takes a breather to check on dinner, the Maknae line claps. She glances over at them in shock, not realising she had been performing to an audience other than Yoongi.

"Encore! Encore!"

Anna leaned on the counter in front of Yoongi and hid her face in her hands. The rapper patted her on the head, amused, for a moment before standing up.

"Dinner's ready. Any more performances will have to wait until after we've eaten."

"Aw, Hyung. Why are you ruining our fun? Noona, has time for one more song, right?"

Anna looks at him before shaking her head.

"How about... you don't get dessert if you're not sat down at the table in five, four..."

The Maknae line glance at each other before scrambling to get to the table. As Anna places their plates in front of them they grin up at her as if hoping to be praised for following her orders. She suppresses a laugh as she looks at them. After her hands are free, she taps each of them on the head on the way to her seat.

"There's my good boys."

Yoongi brings in the last of the plates and places one in front of Anna before smirking at her.

"Am I your good boy too?"

"Do you want to be?"

The rapper shrugs.

"I'm up for giving it a go."

Anna's eyes widened in surprise, but Jin interrupted before she could even think of a response.

"Not at the dinner table, please."

They started eating, but the table wasn't quiet for long.

"Princess, are we watching our show tonight?"

"Huh? Oh! It's Thursday today! Yes!"

Namjoon's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"You two have a show?"

Hoseok nods.

"We've been watching a show together. A new episode airs every Thursday."

"Noona seems very excited..."

The dancer smirks at the Maknae's comment.

"Kookie, weren't you interested in learning to ride a motorcycle?"

"Er, yes, Hyung."

"I think Anna would like that."

Jungkook glances between Hoseok and Anna in confusion. Even more so when his Hyung seems to be laughing while his Noona glares at the dancer.

"Okay..."

"And keep growing your hair out."

"Hobi -"

"Actually, Yoongi-Hyung, is yours long enough to tie back yet?"

Jimin leans in and whispers to Taehyung.

"Do you know what they're talking about?"

"Love in the Air."

"Huh?"

"It's the drama they're watching. One of the leads rides a motorcycle and has long hair he ties back."

"Oh, okay, and how do you know this?"

"I looked it up after Anna mentioned it in her Live."

Jimin nods thoughtfully as he tunes back into the conversation the rest of the table is still having.

"I've learnt a lot about our Anna while watching this show with her. Apparently watching two guys together gets her all hot and -"

"Hobi!"

Jin holds his hand up.

"Hoseok, Anna's right, this isn't appropriate talk for the dinner talk."

Anna sighed in relief.

"Thank y-"

However, Jin hadn't finished.

"You can continue to tell us your finds later."

The boys laugh as Anna groans, hiding her face in her hands - again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...
126K 3.9K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...
20.4K 1.6K 50
What happens if your soulmate wants nothing to do with you? Sabrina moved to Seoul for a fresh start. She was settling in nicely, teaching English t...
59.9K 2.3K 51
Soulmates are people who are bound to you before you are even conscious. How? Well, because the night sky said so. The temperature, the tranquility...