Twisted wonderland & Yandere...

By Lemonchan247

Yes you're seeing right, I have been inspired by our potential Yandere Malleus, so basically Mal is Yan-chan... More

Roles. Might be spoilers.
The schools open day - Prologue Part 1
My Senpai - Prologue Part 2
He will be mine, he doesn't have a choice - Prologue part 3
An ally or a foe? - Prologue ending
Red fits him - Chapter 1 part 1
This school is too good for him anyway - Chapter 1 part 2
Does the proper student have a double side? - Chapter 1 part 3
I'd like to see him floating in his favourite colour - Chapter 1 part 4
Bye bye little Rose - Chapter 1 part 5

Christmas special

372 12 16
By Lemonchan247

Day ??? Time ???

Yuu woke up in the morning to find a... very quiet house.

No Mom who had made Christmas breakfast.

No Dad who was teasing him for waking up so late.

No younger brother who wished him a merry Christmas.

What was going on?

But under the tree was a big present where his name was on.

Nothing else.

Just one present.

Curiosity got the better of him and he opened it.

Only to get the shock of his life.

There they were.

His family.

Cut into million pieces.

First he just stared at them, and then led out an ear destroying scream.

He couldn't stay in the house much longer.

He grabbed a coat and put his shoes on.

He also took his phone and some money just in case.

On the door was a Note.

"Did you like my present? If you want more, come to Akademie high school.
I'll be waiting for you~"

Yuu needed to call the police, he tried to at least.

But whenever he tried to call them his phone would start to act funny.

He gave up on that one and tried to get to the nearest cell phone he could find.

Before he was able to call someone though he got a message.

Anonymous:"Do you want that many presents? Had I'd known I would have prepared more last night~."

Next came a photo with Ace and Deuce tied up in a dark room.

Next to them were Epel, Jack and Sebek with tears in their eyes.

Now that Yuu looked closer, Ace and Deuce were dead.

They were actually dead.

This person.

This person was crazy.

Anonymous:"If you call for more friends, I will have to prepare even more."

He couldn't let that happen, he already lost Ace and Deuce, there was no way he would lose those three as well.

With every bit of strength he could muster.

He went towards the school, alone.

—-Time skip-—

Horrifying

That's all you could call this.

Yuu was standing in front of the school entrance.

Hesitating

What if this was just a trick?

What if they were already dead?

What if...

He couldn't finish that thought since he got a new message.

Anonymous:"Senpai it's cold outside.
Why don't you come in?."

It looked like a message he could get from anyone, but he knew that this was a warning.

He went inside.

It was quiet.

But not cold.

He heard a loud bang.

He went to one of the classrooms windows, and saw that the gate had closed.

There was no turning back now.

He walked around looking for his friends, he tried to be fast but didn't want to accidentally run into the murderer.

Surprisingly everything was Decorated perfectly in Christmas decorations.

Inside the cooking club were incredible many different dishes.

One of them was his favorite Christmas dish.

He took a small bite since he didn't have anything this morning, after all it would be bad if he'd get caught just because his tummy was rumbling.

That turned out to be a big mistake, since suddenly he fell extremely sleepy.

Before he lost consciousness completely, he could hear faint footsteps approaching him.

How stupid can someone be?

He fell right into this persons trap.

And now he will pay for that.

—-another time skip-—

He slowly woke up in a red leather chair.

The chair was apparently inside the headmasters office, except there was just the chair now, a white carpet on the floor and behind him a large bed for two

His hands were bound in front of him with a black ribbon, and the ribbon was also wrapped tightly around his body and feet.

He couldn't move.

Aaaaand he was naked.

Great.

As he started to squirm he heard a deep smooth voice chuckling at his helplessness.

Malleus:"My, aren't you just adorable?"

Was that...Malleus?

Weird he didn't see him in the threatening picture.

In fact, this was quite weird, Malleus wasn't in any bindings, and he wore quite an...alluring...Christmas dress.

Come to think of it.

Malleus and him were,
something like friends but,
they weren't close or anything.

So why would the killer...

No.

NO!

NONONONO!!!

Yuu:"M-Malleus."

Malleus:"Yes my love?"

Yuu:"Did...Did you kill my friends and family?"

Malleus:"Oh yes, that was quite an easy task actually."

Yuu was shocked.

Yuu:"Why? I-I barely know you."

Malleus:"I know love, but that will change from now on."

Yuu:"What do you mean by that?!"

Malleus:"The school will be closed forever and changed into a privat building. Here we can get to know each other better. I already changed some of the classrooms into rooms. We already have a Living room, a kitchen, a bedroom Fufufu~ the last one is my favourite."

Yuu:"WHAT ABOUT MY FRIENDS?!"

Malleus:"Mh? Oh, those pests? Do not worry, I told a...friend, to take care of them. They will be freed in an hour or so, and your other friends. I am afraid they will have an accident."

Yuu:"THEY'RE ALREADY DEAD!!! HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO HAVE AN ACCIDENT?!?"

Malleus:"Unless the body is discovered, who is to say that it wasn't an accident?"

Yuu:"I don't understand, why me?!"

Malleus:"Because I love you."

Yuu couldn't breath

Malleus was insane

Two of his friends were dead

His family was dead

And now he is trapped in...
IN THIS DOLL HOUSE!

Before he could grasp another thought.

Malleus kissed him on the lips.

It took Yuu not long to see that Malleus was also rock hard.

Malleus parted their lips and spoke.

Malleus:"Do not worry, I will be gentle with your first time. Now then, let's enjoy Christmas to the fullest, no?"

Bonus:
Christmas special aftermath

While Malleus had fun with his Christmas present, Lilia made his way to Malleus basement.

He released the three and threatened that they will meet the same fate like Ace and Deuce if they do not keep their mouth shut.

The next day, Yuus house was in flames.

The news stated that the entire family died in that accident.

Ace and Deuce were missing people.

And the school was closed and left as a privat building of the Dormir company.

Malleus was together with his love.
Forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 4.2K 29
"๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ค ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™– ๐™—๐™ž๐™ง๐™™?" "๐™”๐™š๐™–๐™, ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™›." เผ† "๐˜๐ค ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ, ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." "๐๐ ๐ก." เผ† [๐’๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๏ฟฝ...
43.1K 1.5K 38
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ž๐œ ๐ฑ ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐–๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡- Marella Melusiya is a strange octavinelle student indeed... No matter how...
19.8K 693 16
"You wish you never ever met em' at all" Yan!Twst x GN!Reader
156K 8.4K 46
โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ๐–’๐–Ž๐–—๐–—๐–”๐–— ๐–’๐–Ž๐–—๐–—๐–”๐–— ๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘โž . . . โ‡ข ห—หห‹ a twisted wonderland player who was isekai to twisted wonderland a...