Art Book 2023-2025

By MindlessTyper

New year, new art book! I've had my old art book since joining Wattpad, and I think it's time for a new one... More

Cover for CrystalwingOC
New CoB Cover
Bust for cookiee_cat
Bust for CrystalwingOC
Art trade + Raffle prize
Scorpion simplified fullybody
Scorpion Bust
Simplifed fullbody for CrystalwingOC
Art Trade + Contest Prizes
1k Art Raffle Prizes
1k Art Raffle Prizes pt2
Art Contest Entry
Sketch Dump
Art Dump!

The start of 2023

847 66 28
By MindlessTyper

The first page of my new art book. It feels both strange and refreshing to be starting a new one! My last art book was the first ever thing I published on this app over three years ago, nearly four.

Starting off this year with a piece of nostalgia: Scorpion.

She was the second ever piece I posted here on Wattpad, and it feels fitting for her to be the first again after all these years. With the rewrite of her story Crowns of Betrayal, I love her with all of my heart.

There's a lot of old pieces of hers that I plan on redrawing, such as her cover and floral portrait, as well as just drawing her in general. She's complex buts it's rewarding to see her all finished.

- MindlessTyper

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 886 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
258K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
512K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
664K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...