๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™พ๐šž๐š› ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š™๐š™...

BแปŸi Mist_Tea

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ช๐”€๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ "๐™ท๐šŽ๐š‘๐šŽ, ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐šž๐š—! ๐š๐š’... Xem Thรชm

1. Into the rabbit hole I suppose

466 4 27
BแปŸi Mist_Tea

𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝚂𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢
𝚡
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 (𝚢𝚘𝚞)

.

.
.

As you walked down the streets one evening, minding your own business.

You spotted a cute little cafe, it was the one that had just opened not to long ago.

Since it open just a week ago, it had been swarming with people, from couples wishing to find the perfect atmosphere for their dates, influencers taking photos of the cute, trendy desserts and drinks they had to offer, the like.

Today you finished you shift later than usual, it was quiet, just what you needed to relax, have a quick bite, before heading home... after you drop off the fabrics and lace you had just bought off the discount rack of course. Ehe...

Anyways,

You finished your dinner and decided to get dessert because... why not? Who doesn't love dessert, honestly.

So you get their signature mille-feuille, topped with just the right amount of (fruit of choice).

Surprisingly it managed to make it's way to the top three of your favourite cafe signatures tier list, and for two-thirds of the price of more renowned cafe's and backeries too, now you're definitely seeing where the hype is coming from.
Making a mental note to definitely to come to this cozy cafe more often.

With that, you walk out the small cafe and into the streets. You could feel the cool chill of the autumn breeze nip at your face while your lips curled up to form a faint smile.

You skipped back to the lovely atelier, not far off from where you'd just left, while singing a somewhat familiarly unfamiliar tune.

𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚑𝚘~ 𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚑𝚘~
𝚃𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝙸 𝚐𝚘~

Before you could begin to even think about amount of accumulated college work you had to catch up on on this fine holiday, a man had bumped into you, or more specifically, your shoulder making you drop the bag which contained the finer silks that you had managed (gaslit the store staff) to get you hands on.
(Twas on the discount rack without a price tag, the perfect opportunity)

"Oh my, I'm so terribly sorry. Please forgive me for I am currently in a hurry." He said, helping you pick up some of the fallen items.

He sounds kinda weird, could it be he's not from around here?

Before you could think anymore about it, let alone thank him for helping you pick your stuff up, he'd already sped off into the lamp illuminated streets of dusk...

Welp he's gone... let's check if any thing's missing, istg if he took any of my stuff I'm gonna-

But before you could finish that thought, you saw what looked like a clock? Mini clock? Watch? No, what's that word again?

Right, a pocket watch!

And an absolutely gorgeous one at that.

Made of silver too, from the overall weight and feel at least. But it's not mine, or at least I think?... WAIT THE YOUNG MAN, THIS! BELONGS TO THE MAN, CRAP!!!

You started dashing the way he had went in hopes of returning the pocket watch.
"Sir, oh sir, you dropped your-"

Before you could finish calling out for the man...

Suddenly, you felt as if you we're falling... huh, falling? Wait...

HOLY CRAP $/17£¢°%∆

Yep, you were falling. Although it seemed almost as if an eternity had past, when you took a look at the pocket watch still in you hands, only but a second had.

And once the second second struck, it seem the place had turned upside down again, landing you in a... carriage? And no you weren't dreaming, you could definitely hear horses outside and the vehicle itself was indeed moving too.

Though it wasn't really the type of carriage you'd expect, sure the interior did feel of quality under the touch of your fingertips but... everything seemed to be devoid of any colour at all, instead a void created by the inky colour of the carriage ate away at all you could see, giving you a somewhat eerie feeling...

As the carriage came to a halt though, and you could hear faintly, voices outside,  you peak out the window curiously. Lifting the sable velvety fabric draped over the widow up just a littleee...

Holy crapp, wtaf is this???

Before you, who was in the carriage as an intruder mind you, loomed a HUGE HUGE HUGE castle, the gates opened and the workers started unloading what looked to be coffins as they brought them in one by one.

Idk if I should be terrified or confused but I def don't wanna get found out, not like this at least.

As the workers slowly worked on each carriage of coffins, you realised that you might as well be damned if they found you in the carriage NOT in one of those coffins, and as soon as that thought occurred, ensues panic in its wake.

Of course there just so happens to be some spare coffins, of course to your strange delight. (The plot strikes again 🥴)

Never in my LIFE I'd thought to be so happy to get in a coffin, seriously.

With that, you hopped into the coffin, praying to every deity you know off out there that this was all just a bad dream and to wake up as soon as possible from it.

You don't know how long you'd been inside the coffin, but a wave of drowsiness soon washed over you, you were tired, understandably so, you let your heavy eyelids shut to rest, then everything went dark...

.
.
.

.
.
.

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎:(𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎)
𝙰𝚐𝚎:16
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: - (𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖)
𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝:158𝚌𝚖 , 5.2𝚏𝚝
𝙾𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗:𝙵𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝/𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗 𝚘𝚏 (𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍)

𝙷𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚎𝚜:𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐/𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚐𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚎𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚊

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚎𝚊 (𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝), 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜/𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚜

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜:𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚝

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢:𝚏𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 (𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚘)

𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕:𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚜:
𝙵𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝:𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎-𝚏𝚎𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎

𝙵𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍: -

𝙵𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔:𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚎𝚊

𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛

~✧✧✧✧✧✧✧~

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜~

𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝙸'𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍.

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚝. 𝚃𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚑 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 (𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 "𝚢𝚘𝚞" 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 "𝚢𝚘𝚞")

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚍.

𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢,
𝚁

~𝟷𝟷𝟾𝟻 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜, 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍~

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
243K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...