Virgin taken on her maiden vo...

Av Sinaidkincaid16

With his smoldering eyes caressing her, Riccardo Buchannan arrogantly promised Kimberly, she would be his be... Mer

SYNOPSIS:
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWEVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
THE FINAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER THREE

103K 2.5K 114
Av Sinaidkincaid16

‘What!’ she cried out feeling suffocated, as if he had taken the wind out of her sails.

‘I’m marrying you, Kimberly.’

‘What!’ she exclaimed again.

‘Marry me, Kimberly,’ his eyes were deadly serious, yet filled with unmistakable tenderness.

‘Are you mad? We hardly know each other!’

‘How much more do we need to know about each other Kimberly?’ He challenged. ‘Do you need to know the brand of tooth paste I use? Or which side of the bed I arise from each morning, or perhaps my view on how to curb global poverty?’

‘There’s no need for your bigotry comments,’ she threw at him. ‘We have lunch and dinner for two weeks, and you think that is sufficient foundation to enter into a marriage?’

‘Kimberly!’ he groaned pulling her into his arms. He just stood there holding her tightly.

She could feel his heart beat erratically against her breast. She could feel the nervous tension radiate from his body as she stood embraced in his arms.

Kimberly raised her head slowly, her eyes locking with his.

‘Kimberly,’ he murmured, ‘I love you.’

She arched her eyebrows unbelievingly, this was Rick Buchanan. He was telling her, that he loved her! That he wanted to marry her!
But surely he would choose a lady of higher social status than her, and also one who was beautiful!

‘Kimberly you being in my life, makes me so much happier every day. You’re intelligent, yet so innocent, unscathed by the effects of this world. You demand honesty and integrity. You have a wonderful sense of humour. I don’t want a life without you in it. I don’t know how much more I need to know, to add to what I feel for you.’ He buried his face into her neck, kissing her throat, her ear, making her shiver and tremble with excitement and confusion simultaneously.

‘Don’t you love me Kimberly?’ he demanded to know, looking intently into her eyes.

She breathed heavily, ‘I do love you.’ she admitted.

‘Then marry me,’ he urged.

‘When do you plan for this wedding to take place Rick?’

‘Tonight,’ he responded, without hesitation.

‘What!’ She pulled away from him turning her back on him.

‘I wish your vocabulary would progress beyond that four letter word,’ he quipped.

‘Riccardo, what is the urgency?’

‘What do you want to wait for?’ he countered.

‘I have contractual obligations for the next two years.’

‘I am not waiting two years for you to say yes!’ he instructed.

‘Once my next book is published, I am compelled to do promotional tours outside the country!’ she looked away uncomfortably, ‘also marrying you is going to skew things unfavourably for me. And you have also on more than one occasion, alluded to your strong desire to have children. I ___ can’t give you children right away,’ she answered him.

‘How will marrying me skew things for you? He questioned.

‘Rick, you’re an influential businessman,’ she started, ‘you’re also rather instrumentally involved in the Literary Project with the same Publishing House that I’m contracted to,’ she reminded him. ‘I want to be successful in my career, but it has to be based on my goodwill, not any undue influence from your direction. Being Mrs. Buchanan, wonderful as that sounds, is going to just tilt things the way I would not want it to.’

He had listened patiently as she pleaded her case, ‘I want to marry you. You admit you love me, so where do we go from here?’ he enquired.

She let out her breath in stages, ‘well I will marry you__,’

‘Kimberly, darling__,’ his eyes lit up, electricity seemed to deflect of him.

‘I have two conditions Riccardo,’ she spoke softly.

The smile vanished. ‘What are they?’ he asked guardedly.

‘Well they’re interrelated, not impractical, but could prove testing__’

‘What are they?’ he demanded impatiently.

‘Firstly, our marriage must not be public before I get the next two books out__,’

‘Are you saying, you will marry me, but we will live apart, live separate lives?’ he questioned.

‘No, I’m not saying that. I will live with you, although not in London, and I also don’t want you to be wearing a wedding ring.’

He glared at her unbelievingly.

‘Riccardo, if you’re going to be wearing a wedding ring, and we are constantly together, it won’t take rocket science to make the deduction!’

‘What’s the other condition? he questioned.

Kimberly sighed heavily, hanging her head down.

‘Kimberly!’ he questioned impatiently.

‘Riccardo, I need you to allow me the next two years to complete my commitments, before we can have a baby.’

He gave her a tortured look, seeming to agonize over something in his mind, before he looked away.

The air seemed thick in her cabin, even as the late afternoon sun reflected through the port hole windows glistening on the ocean, she could see that the ship was moving at high speed cutting through the waves, but it appeared as if they were stuck in a time warp in her tiny cabin, that seemed dwarfed by his towering presence.

‘Are we allowed to be seen in public?’ he asked after a seemingly lengthy silence.

‘Yes, as long as no reference is made to the effect that I’m your wife,’ she replied quickly.

It was already beginning to irritate him, the anger evident in his eyes.

‘So let me summarize all of this, you agree to marry me tonight?’

‘Yes,’ she sighed softly, wondering if she had taken leave of her senses.

‘In the next two years, I’ve got to keep a low profile as your husband, not wear a wedding band, and not put pressure on you to have a baby, up until your current commitments are completed.’

‘Yes,’ she whispered feeling like the wicked witch who dangled the candy in front of a kid, and would not let the kid enjoy the pleasure of it.

‘Okay, I accept your conditions.’

Kimberly jerked her head up, amazed that he would yield to her demands.

‘Know one thing Kimberly,’ he warned, ‘though you may not wear my ring, I will not allow another man near you, or to channel any attention in your direction.’

Kimberly looked away, she had seen flashes of his possessive nature in the last two weeks, there were times at the pool and when she was on the deck, whenever he had sensed other men giving her more than casual attention, he would possessively place his arm around her waist. She had just laughed inwardly, but now she sensed from his warning that he would defend his position as her husband.

‘I also want you to note that, in the absence of a ring, and as I ‘m not allowed to reveal that I’m a married man, you will have to deal with the uninvited attention that follows me,’ he stated matter of fact.

‘Are you saying you’re going to be unfaithful to me? She whispered.

‘No, I will not be unfaithful. I will honour my vows to you, but know that women will assume that I am single and available to them.’

‘I will deal with it appropriately, as long as you do not encourage the attention!’ she cautioned.

‘Are you ready to be my wife now?’ he smiled, taking her into his arms.

‘I like the sound of that,’ she murmured, lifting her lips to take possession of his.

‘Kimberly, I’ve instructed the captain, to take the ship to international waters so he could marry us, he would have the power do so in his capacity as the Commander of this ship. We should be there now, I’ve heard the engines switch off about ten minutes ago.

‘So you knew I would agree to marry you?’ she questioned.

‘I don’t play to loose, Kimberly.’

She was reminded of his promise:

“I will have you before, we dock back home.”

On cue he made it explicitly clear to her. ‘Tonight, you will become mine in every way,’ he murmured, his lips pressing against hers.

Kimberly hung her head, feeling her cheeks go scarlet.

‘Oh my darling, I love your sweet innocence,’ he hugged her tightly, kissing her with an intense passion.

She needed to ensure her own protection, if he intended to make love to her tonight.

‘I need to go to the pharmacy,’ she pushed at him.

‘Will I ever have your undivided attention?’ he questioned angrily.

‘What?’ she asked for the umpteenth time.

He pinned her against the door, ‘when I’m kissing you, you’re thinking of work. Now I want to marry you, and you want go to the pharmacy!’

‘Most women at least have the indulgence of a courtship, surely you will allow me five minutes, Your Lordship!’ she threw at him.

‘I suppose your trip to the pharmacy is to do with contraception!’ he asked perceptively.

Kimberly looked away.

‘There is no deviation from your single mindedness, is there? He asked quietly.

Kimberly did not answer, instead she moved out of his arms to the door. ‘Will the captain keep things confidential,’ she asked, further infuriating him.

‘Yes,’ he responded grudgingly, including the First Officer who will witness the marriage ceremony. I shall instruct them accordingly.’

‘I’ll meet you in your suite in ten minutes.’ she escaped.

Kimberly could not believe she was going to be married tonight. Her heart was overjoyed that she would be Rick’s wife. She eagerly anticipated the joy and pleasure of going to bed with him each night, and waking up in his arms each morning. It did not even bother her that she was not going to have all the trimmings of a ‘white wedding.’ She was not at all concerned about what she wore, heck she’d wear sackcloth, if she had to. All that mattered was that he loved her as much as she loved him. He wanted her, he wanted her to be his wife, and tonight, she will become his. She could not wait to be enveloped in his loving arms. Kimberly raced back to Rick’s cabin. He was waiting patiently, so was the Captain and the First Officer.

‘Sorry,’ she smiled weakly at Rick.

He hugged her excitedly, ‘that’s fine honey now that you’re here. You’re ready?’ he asked tenderly.

‘Yes,’ she whispered, nodding her head.

He kissed her lips tenderly, she raised her arms to his neck expectantly.

‘Can we complete the vows, before you get there?’ the Captain grinned.

‘Right!’ Rick reluctantly lifted his head up, breathed heavily, smiling into her eyes, as he clasped her hands into his.

‘We don’t have rings,’ she whispered in his ear.

‘I took care of that when I went shopping,’ he reminded her.

He did not play to lose!

‘Can I see?’ she exclaimed excitedly.

‘One second,’ Rick apologized to the Captain, who half rolled his eyes teasingly. Rick took the rings from his pocket and showed it to her. They were two matching bands in platinum.

‘Riccardo, they beautiful!’ she exclaimed.

‘I’m pleased you like them, can we get married now?’ he urged.

‘Yes,’ she smiled at the Captain.

Ten minutes ago she was single. Now marriage vows completed, the signed certificate evidence that she was now Mrs. Rick Buchanan, Kimberly was trying to process this. She toyed with the beautiful ring on her finger. It was a little big, as he had no measurement to go with, Rick had estimated the width, but was a little of the mark. He would have it made smaller when they got back home, Rick had assured her.

‘No need to rush,’ she had informed him, to which he gave her a cold irritated stare.

‘Stop pulling your face! We’re supposed to be having a honeymoon,’ she teased, lifting his hand to admire his ringed finger.

‘It’s beautiful,’ she smiled, looking into his eyes.

‘Not as beautiful as you my bride,’ his mouth covered hers.

Oh she knew she was not beautiful in the true sense of the word. She was often complimented on her beautiful eyes, and her long slender legs. She did not have a long gorgeous flowing mane of hair, like most beautiful women. She kept it short, ‘get up and go’ for practical reasons. But Rick found her beautiful, and that was good enough.

‘Will you take the day off tomorrow and spend it with me?’ he pleaded.

‘Yes,’ she smiled happily.

‘Thank you,’ he exclaimed excitedly, ‘although, I don’t think we’re going to leave this room,’ he hinted.

Kimberly’s cheeks coloured.

‘Will you still be blushing after tomorrow, my darling?’ he teased.

‘Will you stop with those questions?’ she punched him in the stomach.

‘Ouch! We’re not even married for an hour and you’re already violently abusing me! What did I get myself into?’

She giggled.

‘I can’t believe you’re finally my wife!’ his eyes were filled with evident love.

‘Having regrets?’ she murmured.

‘No my love. None at all.’

‘Good,’ she whispered, ‘I love you.’

‘I love you too,’ he replied, taking her into his arms.

The phoned buzzed on his desk. Rick cried out angrily, Kimberly smiled, looking away.

‘Rick Buchanan,’ he answered, without any trace of his palpable irritation. ‘Have you checked the circuit boards?’ he questioned into the phone. ‘Okay, I’m coming down,’ he put the phone down and sighed. ‘I’m sorry honey, there seems to be some problem in the engine room. I can’t really freak out, they don’t know it’s my wedding night, although I will tell the Captain to handle anything else for the next twenty four hours. So are you okay if I go down for a few minutes?’

‘Can’t really start without you now can I?’ she teased.

He grinned mischievously.

‘I’ll just shower, while you’re gone.’

‘No!’ he came back to her, ‘we will do that together.’

‘Riccardo__’ she wanted to protest.

‘I’m your husband now, we will shower together,’ he repeated, kissing her lips and walking away.

‘I’ll be back before you miss me,’ he threw over his shoulder.

‘So what should I do now?’ she questioned herself pacing around the room. She did not have her laptop here. Although somehow, she knew it would definitely not be welcome in his cabin.

‘My husband is somewhat of a dictator!’ she smiled to herself, thinking about his explicit instruction. Kimberly lay on his bed, switching on the television, not really focusing on what was on display. She switched on the music channel, enjoying the beautiful romantic ballads being played.

Finally Rick came rushing back in. He picked her up in his arms, twirling her around.

‘All sorted out?’ she asked, draping her arms around his neck.

‘Yes, there was an overload on the circuit it blew the main fuses, but luckily it’s all working again,’ he kissed her lips. ‘No more interruptions,’ he told her, planting soft kisses on her throat, his hands caressing her waist down to her thigh. Rick trailed his fingers over her firm buttocks. Slowly he unzipped her dress, looking into her eyes. She shyly looked away, as it folded to the floor. He placed his thumb under her chin, wanting her to look at him. His fingers caressed her bare flesh. Kimberly’s hands hesitatingly reached his shirt buttons, her fingers nervously spreading over the taut muscular chest. He gasped as she touched his taut nipples.

‘Kimberly,’ he groaned, seeking her lips. His fingers slid down, caressing her slender frame.

‘Darling, your legs, they’re so sexy,’ he groaned, pinning her against him. She trembled as she felt his aroused form pierce against her pelvis. Kimberly was nervously excited for what the night ahead held in store. She’d heard from friends about how the ’first time’ was painful. Kimberly was so happy that Rick was the man that she would experience her ‘first time’ with. She had never before loved anyone like she did him. She had never felt this intense pleasure that could almost be described as painful sometimes. She hoped that Rick would make it memorable for her and him. His fingers applied pressure over her breast, she gasped as his thumb tortured the aroused tip mercilessly.

‘Riccardo!’ she groaned her pleasure, before asking ‘are my breasts not too small for your liking?

‘I’ve being informed more than a handful is wasteful,’ he smiled, ‘and your beautiful breasts fit perfectly into my palm,’ his mouth sought hers hungrily. Oh that gave her so much confidence, and made her feel more bold and less insecure about her complex of her small breasts.

He let his fingers trail over her navel, it rested on her lacy briefs. Kimberly held her breath, feeling a yearning for more, much more. She kissed him hungrily, trying to communicate the urgent need she felt for fulfillment from him. Her fingers hurriedly slid the shirt of his shoulders, her fingers exploring and caressing the length of his body. Kimberly wanted to unbuckle his trousers, but she lacked the nerve to do it, she nervously bit on her lower lip. Rick picked her up, purposefully towards the shower.

‘Riccardo no!’ she protested, feeling shy for them to be naked in the shower together.

‘Darling I’m your husband, you don’t need to be shy. We will know every inch of each other’s body,’ he murmured assuredly. ‘Undress me,’ he commanded.

She inhaled, bracing herself to pluck up the courage. She wished he’d offered her some champagne or something stronger, she needed some Dutch courage. With nervous hands she fumbled with his buckle. He did not offer any assistance. Eventually removing the trousers and his designer briefs, she shyly stared at his aroused form, her cheeks going scarlet, her eyes slowly reaching his.

‘Does my body appeal to you?’ he questioned huskily.

‘Yes,’ she murmured shyly, stealing another hungry glance and trying to contemplate how her body would accommodate such a well endowered form.

Rick unhooked her bra, letting it slide to the floor. His eyes filled with desire at how beautifully firm her breasts were.

‘Darling you are so beautiful,’ he groaned, ‘come to me,’ he groaned, pulling her almost naked form against his. Kimberly gasped as the heat of their bodies came into contact. She wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him tightly, not wanting his caressing to stop. His fingers slowly pushed at her silk briefs, removing the last vestige of her dignity. She looked down, not having the boldness to meet his eyes. Rick swallowed, admiring her beautiful curvaceous hour glass figure.

He carried her into the shower, very slowly soaping every inch of her body. When he was finished, he handed her the soap, shyly she followed his example. Rick held her in his arms, kissing her under the head of the shower. She found the showering so erotic, she was thrilled he had forced her into it. Rick toweled their bodies and hurriedly carried her to the bed. His mouth covered her nipple, sending tantalizing pleasure throughout her body, his tongue traced over her navel and found itself near the triangle of hair.

‘No!’ Kimberly objected, when she realized his intention.

‘I told you we will know every part of each other,’ his dark, desire filled eyes, looked into hers.

‘Not that!’ she pleaded.

‘I want to pleasure you my love, so let me,’ his mouth closed over her womanhood, his tongue entering inside and finding her moist and aroused.

‘Oh God, Riccardo!’ she whispered, intuitively arching her pelvis, wanting more of the pleasure he was offering.

‘Teach me how to please you Riccardo,’ she whispered shyly.

Rick took her hand, placing it on his aroused form.

‘Touch me,’ he groaned.

She held him in her hands, her fingers on an experimental journey, as it caressed his rigid form, her thumb wreaking havoc with his self control.

‘Darling, perhaps you should stop!’ he moaned.

‘Am I not pleasing you?” she asked with concern.

‘If you continue doing that, it’s going to be over quicker than I want it to’, his palms cupped her face adoringly.

She lifted his mouth to hers, not able to get enough of him. Kimberly held him tightly, her fingers caressing into his hair, she held his face with her palms, her tongue sensuously caressing his. Rick’s fingers was exploring all over her body, it caressed the triangle of hair, his fingers sliding inside her, discovering her soft moist inside, aroused and ready.

‘Riccardo, oh darling, I love you! She groaned, her fingers digging into his flesh.

‘Are you ready for me?’ he asked huskily.

‘Yes, oh yes!” she groaned excitedly, impulsively raising her pelvis in anticipation.

Rick placed his palm between her thighs, parting them, he hoisted himself onto her.

‘Kimberly, oh my love, I’m going to enter you now,’ he groaned loudly.

His mouth covered hers, as his hand guided himself into her, he prodded gently.

‘I will be gentle with you darling,’ she heard his husky voice against her ear.

She felt his erect tip moist and was aroused by it and wanted more of him. ‘Riccardo,’ she arched her body expectantly. Rick was unable to wait any longer and thrust into her, and waited.

Kimberly cried out, sucking on her breath, his mouth covered hers, trying to ease the pain. His lips brushed hers softly, trying to distract her from the pain.

‘I’m sorry darling, it won’t hurt anymore,’ he promised. Rick carefully entered himself fully into her.

‘Kimberly, he groaned, I love you my darling,’ he murmured huskily.

‘I love you too,’ she gasped, her fingers piercing into his flesh, at the sheer ecstasy she felt, of him inside her. Her moist lips sought his, teasing his erotically, her tongue trailed over his lip, continuing her seduction. Rick raised his form and thrust again, guiding her to follow his momentum and soon he was taking her on a voyage to heights she never imagined before. He continued to increase the momentum, wanting her to enjoy all the pleasure he had to offer. Kimberly felt as if she was going to explode, as if a wave of electricity was forcefully gushing through her wanting a release.

‘Riccardo! she groaned over and over, her voice catching in her throat as she gasped, feeling the short quick bursts of explosion.

‘Riccardo, Oh my God!’ she stammered his name.

‘I can’t hold on any longer darling, he groaned, sensing her contracted muscles had already began its climatic journey.

‘Kimberly,’ he cried out as his substance exploded inside her, taking them simultaneously to the pinnacle of pleasure.

Rick collapsed on her, ‘you okay darling?’ he panted, breathlessly. ‘I tried to be gentle, my love.’

‘Yes, I’m fine,’ she was delirious, kissing his lips, her palms cupping his face.

‘Darling you were the best,’ she purred, hugging him.

‘The best really? How many were there?’

‘Oh, about one or two less than a dozen,’ she mocked.

‘Is that so?’ he tickled her stomach.

‘She giggled helplessly, holding his hands trying to make him stop. ‘You were beautiful,’ she murmured, kissing his lips, one more time.

‘I don’t know if a man wants to be labeled as beautiful,’ he teased.

‘You’re beautiful to me and I love you,’ she whispered.

‘Then that’s all that matters,’ his lips pressed soft butterfly kisses down her throat, and nibbling at her earlobe.

‘Kimberly, you belong to me now, and only me,’ he declared possessively.

            -End Chapter Three-

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

685K 16.2K 37
"Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive." - Unknown
1.6K 126 14
He loved him from ages ago , he was always obvious , yet the latter never noticed . . . . . . . . Hello guys welcome to my new sukhoon ff , this st...
87 13 24
The only way to save herself and Katie was to run But he only wanted to protect her
71.4M 2.3M 52
To the world he was a beast but for her he would do anything. He could have the world but all he wanted was her. They say the things we want most are...