𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒂'𝒔 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒐𝒓�...

由 TheWinterRoses_

Ummm.... "Man what the hell bruh." Looking around and taking in the scene in front of me. "Who the hell are y... 更多

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙
➊ ❀༉‧
➋ ❀༉‧
➌ ❀༉‧
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
Special Chapter: Eva Vs Denise
013
014
015
016
017
018
020
021
022
Special Chapter: Who Killed Agent Penguin?!
023
024
025

019

281 16 1
由 TheWinterRoses_

Here we go. Mid term is coming up. And Anya... really needs to step up her game. A failing grade would give you a tonitrus bolt. "Evangeline Forger." I was called up. It was our history test. I gracefully walked up to the said man in a calm matter. "Full marks. What an elegant score." He said. I did what? I just copied from my cheat sheet. Ain't no way I was gonna pass Japanese history even if I tried. Yet Anya has received another failing grade making Damian laugh at her. It's making me worry about the future. "Damian my boy. Laughing at grades are we? You shouldn't laugh since her sister graded higher than you and has a Stella star." I smirked making him boil his his shoes.

I stayed behind with Anya to take her after school classes hoping that I can also learn some things because then I won't be able to cheat.

You see, no matter how powerful me and Anya are once the moon decides to be a bitch say for example eclipse or what's not we would be rendered helpless. Our powers will be taken away for that day which would suck because then I won't be able to use my powers to levitate and hide the paper.
It was stressful to say the least but at least we got to get good when we got home. The next day Loid tutored us together. "So boring... MOTHER! Tell him to stop!" I shouted. Loid glared at me. "Do you want to fail?" He growled. "You know.. maybe I do." I said. "Oh. You know I asked Yuri if he wanted to help tutor them both the other day." Yor mentioned.

"Yay. Let's ask the Yor obsessed lunatic if he wants to torture some kids.." I muttered.

And within a matter of time he was at our front door ready to mentally kick ass. Yor introduced him to Anya who never got to meet him that night. "I think I got a case of heart burn." Anya sighed.  Yor took it like a gift and apologized for her feeling so ill. "Actually... I think I have a case of 'do not want to study with the scary man who game to see mother a night ago who traumatized the livings out of me' illness." I said.

"Now you're just being silly Evangeline." Loid sighed.

Later Yor prepared tea for us all. Me and Anya excited to see a spy and secret police duel mentally only to have Loid get up and leave to grocery shopping. Yuri decided he wanted to give us crazy shit problems. Anya cheated while I simply popped them easy. Look bro I'm a child prodigy in all subject except history. Gimme some good shit.
Soon Anya began showing her true colors. Yor had to sweet talk him for him to not yell at Anya. Anya started talking about how she wanted to be someone important to take care of Yor. As I sat there I noticed his face changed around Anya. 
Is this the secret to beating Yuri....? Okay. But if I die because of this dumb shit then I'm haunting the school and Yuri. 
While I was writing my answers down Yuri started telling his whole life story to us. "Look Yuri. I get it. I'm just really really frustrated with this stupid shi- sheet of paper but you for real out here telling us your rough childhood. I get it. I'm not about that because I would just watch you cry and pat your back. Ain't sheet I can do about it." I said.

He glared at me. "Yeah well you don't need help studying!" He said. "Oh? Well you can kiss the filthy floor Yuri because ima get mama to whoop your sorry butt!" I snarled. "Yeah? And how are you going to do that??" He said. I smirked. "Oh just watch me."
I looked down at the table and faked the biggest fucking tear I can manage. "Mother! Uncle Yuri is teasing me for being stupid! I don't want to go to school anymore!" I cried running to my room. "Evangeline!" She shouted worriedly looking at her shoulder giving Yuri a look. "Yuri. Evangeline doesn't ever cry. So when she does cry it's a serious problem and I'll beat anyone who makes her cry. Please be more gentle on her next time. It's very important that she goes to school." She said walking to the room.

"What?! But the little hell spawn is totally faking it!!!" He shouted deflating into the chair.

'That Evangeline brat! She knew exactly what she was doing to get me in trouble with my sweet Yor!'   

Yor came back outside with me wrapped around her upper body. "Now say you're sorry Yuri." Yor smiled. I turned my head from Yor's neck to grin at him. "Wha- Look she's smirking!" I 'flinched' and snuggled into Yor's neck wailing louder. "Yuri! Stop making her cry! She's a sweet and delicate flower! She wouldn't hurt a fly!" She shouted.
Meanwhile Anya and Bond on the side like 'Really bitch? Really?' 

'Eva is a liar.' Anya thought blankly.

"Say it." Yor said. "Fine... I'm sor- sorr-..... I'm sorry." He said.

"Sorry who? Mule?" I asked.  He gritted his teeth angrily blushing. "I'm sorry Erangiline." He said. "I'm sorry who? Era.. Eran who? It's Evangeline." I glared. "Evangeline." He muttered. "Louder." I said. "I SAID I WAS SORRY EVANGELINE!" He shouted.
"He raised his voice at me. Scary. Just like your face." I said. "Why you-"

"Now that that is out of the way go finish your studied Eva!" Yor smiled. 

Yuri released all his determination and so we resumed our studies again.

_________________________________________

"So do you think you've mastered grammar?" 

"What do you mean by grammar?" Anya asked.

"What a waste of time! I can't take this! I'm gone!" Yuri raged. "Wait!" Yor shouted. "If he wanna go let em go." I said rubbing Bond's head. Yuri walked off closing the door behind him. "What a day. Oh you made cookies? I'm going to my room because there ain't no way I'm going back to the doctor for some unknown allergic reaction." I mumble making my face turn blue at the mere thought of it. I turned around to leave only to so Yuri can jumpscare me by opening the door and eating all the quote on quote 'cookies' closing the door behind him making gagging sounds as he complimented Yor's dish.

"Modern day problems require modern day solutions???" I asked. "Bond don't eat those... cookies." I said watching the dog collapsed. "We just got him..." I frowned.

Wait... we didn't learn what we needed to on the mid terms exam.. I'M FUCKED!

_________________________________________

The day of the exam

I'm gonna die. "Woah. Eva you look stoned." Denise frowned. "It's exam day. Who wouldn't." Alexandria added. "I say I am better but I am complete shit." I said.
"You do. You always look like road kill on exam days. Samantha would eat your head off every time you failed one." Denise laughed. "Ah. My real sister. I never thought I would miss her as much as I do now. We may have been at each others throat but that's my bitch." I said.
"Enough of the doom and gloom people. We have stars to catch. Only three students will get them after all." Alexandria said her green eyes blooming. "Here goes nothing." We said standing at the door.

After all that suffering and heartache it finally came to an end.

When we came back all our test scores were posted in the court yard. "Alright. In second in... Alexandria Rose. This is cap." I sighed. "Yeah. What a surprised that you the director who writes scripts on a piece of paper to come in first." Denise rolled her eyes. "Wha... Gurl please y'alls are haters." Alexandria frowned. "Oh look! Eva You're in third!!" Denise shouted. "What?! Woah! Although I did get a bolt for my history I still get a Stella! Look You're in fifth Denise."I gleamed 2 stars?! That's so cool.

Time to make a rich boy cry.

"Hm. Bullying Anya again Damian? You shouldn't speak. Yeah sure you're 11th but I, Alexandria and your sister Denise all ranked above you. I'm getting another Stella and Alexandria is getting one. I wonder what your daddy will say. Remember. I'm not a bully, I only get mad when you pick on my little sister. No one picks on my little sister unless they're me. Got that?" I said.
He flushed in anger. "Whatever! I don't care." He shouted turning his back on us. "You're such a bully Eva. He's a little boy." Denise said disappointed. "Bro. He's a big man he can take this shit." I frowned. "Let's make a cult."Alexandria grinned darkly. "Oh no. What will it be about?" I trembled.

"A god tier cult. We say mean shit to bullies as our power rises. We'll feed on memes and through out all the uncultured swines. We will concern the world, Everyone will know our names." She chuckled. "Woah were did that come from?" Denise asked. "Honey your intrusive thoughts are taking over again." I warned.
"I'll let you think about it for some time." She laughed.

"Bullshit!"Me and Denise said together.

__________________________________________

"Woah.. Eva passed all her exams high and got a Stella star? You did great! You too Anya! I'm so proud of you both!" Yor smiled.
"Anya you barely passed..." Loid said. But he was too far gone as Anya was very proud of her hard work.

'Eva you're my only hope...' Loid frowned.

Nah bc I don't see myself like that. 

After being tutored for the next hour or so me an Anya finally got to sleep. We both cuddled together. "You did splendid Anya. You made me proud." I whispered. She smiled pushing her head into my neck humming.
"No matter what that Damian says you will always do good." I squeezed her. I turned off the lights using telekinesis before falling asleep into her embrace.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.6K 51 20
"You're so ugly, first time that I saw you, I had to rush out the doors." "Damn, the mirror worked too well i guess." 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 - t...
1.6K 9 61
Yor is an assassin who fell in love with a spy from the West. Will their love be worth it? How will it end up? Will Yor and this spy from the West's...
1.9K 45 11
This story is inspired by @TheLunarAssassin's SpyxFamily story, so go check it out if you like this one :) The father, top level spy The mother, fier...
129K 3.5K 14
A wacky family is nothing new to the common people, nobody's family's perfect. This however, may be the "bigger than life" kinda family. The Dad's a...