𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡...

Von marv3lmcuman1a

Never in their life have Maximoff Siblings especially Y/N Maximoff thought her world would come crashing down... Mehr

⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙⊰
⊱ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥⊰
1-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕩𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕗𝕗⊰
⋘𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏⋙
2-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟 ℍ𝕪𝕕𝕣𝕒⊰
3-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕟⊰
4-⊱ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤⊰
5-⊱𝕌𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕟'𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕕⊰
6-⊱𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟'𝕤 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙⊰
7-⊱𝕊𝕠𝕜𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕒⊰
8-⊱𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘⊰
9-⊱ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 & 𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖⊰
10-⊱ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕞 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖⊰
⋘𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟐⋙
11-⊱𝕌𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕀𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥⊰
12-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤⊰
14-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕣⊰
15-⊱𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟⊰
16-⊱𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖?⊰
17-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕤⊰
18-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
19-⊱ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕓𝕛𝕖𝕔𝕥⊰
20-⊱"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖?"⊰
21-⊱𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕤?⊰
22-⊱𝔾𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖⊰
23-⊱𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕⊰
⋘𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟑⋙
24-⊱𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟⊰
25-⊱"𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕"⊰
26-⊱ℝ𝕖-𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝔸𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟⊰
27-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
28-⊱ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖⊰
⋘𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟒⋙
29-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕙⊰⊰
30-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕪 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕜⊰
31-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕄𝕒𝕕 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
32-⊱𝔾𝕠𝕟𝕖...?⊰
33-⊱𝕆𝕟 𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜⊰
34-⊱𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤⊰
35-⊱𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕥 𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕤⊰
36-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕤⊰
37-⊱𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕝⊰
38-⊱𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜⊰
39-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕤⊰
40-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
41-⊱𝕋𝕠𝕣𝕟⊰
42-⊱𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕒⊰
43-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕚𝕡⊰
44-⊱𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕕 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟⊰
45-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕣 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰
46-⊱𝕊𝕒𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕖⊰
47-⊱𝕃𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕔𝕪⊰
48-⊱𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊.𝕎.𝕆.ℝ.𝔻⊰
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤:ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕒'𝕤 𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤: 𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕪'𝕤 𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣
- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 1❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 2 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 3 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖
GOOD NEWS

13-⊱𝔽𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝⊰

1.1K 33 7
Von marv3lmcuman1a

📌- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝕷𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖓❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

A cathedral, packed with mourners. A choir is singing. Steve is one of six pallbearers carrying a coffin draped with the Union Jack.Y/N and Sam who was sitting along her heart breaks looking at Steve. His eyes are red--he's been crying. At the altar, a candle burns by a framed photograph of Peggy Carter in a military uniform. The label reads "Margaret 'Peggy' Carter". The priest addresses the mourners.

 "And now, I would like to invite Sharon Carter to come up and say a few words."

Steve sits in between Y/N and Sam in a pew at the front. Y/N keeps her hand on his thigh sending yellow wisps which relaxes him a bit and keeps his hand on her Steve is looking down and doesn't see Sharon walk up. Sam is watching and nudges Steve. He looks up to see Sharon, who glances at Steve and takes a breath.

"Margaret Carter was known to most as a founder of SHIELD . . . but I just knew her as Aunt Peggy."

Steve realizes who exactly Sharon is, and takes a surprised breath. He tightens his hold on Y/N's and glances at her who nods knowing what he was thinking they look back at her.

"She had a photograph in her office. Aunt Peggy standing next to JFK. As a kid, that was pretty cool. But it was a lot to live up to. Which is why I never told anyone we were related."She looks directly at Steve and Y/N seeing their hands holding together and takes a deep breath again."I asked her once how she managed to master diplomacy and espionage in a time when no one wanted to see a woman succeed at either. And she said compromise where you can. But where you can't, don't. Even if everyone is telling you that something wrong is something right. Even if the whole world is telling you to move . . . it is your duty to plant yourself like a tree, look them in they eye and say " No, you move."

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Later, Steve stands alone in the isle, still dressed in black.Y/N standing beside him. She knew how the words had an impact on him as well as on her listening about Peggy but the biggest shock was Sharon Carter whom Steve referred to as a nurse neighbor was her niece.

"You okay?" she whispers to him who shakes his head down a tear slipping away.

"When I came out of the ice, I thought everyone I had known was gone. Then I found out that she was alive. I was just lucky to have her."

Y/N slowly approaches and embraces him which Steve also gives in return "She had you back, too."He only nods she could feel again his heart which was beating fast slowly coming back to normal and tightening the hug.Y/N could feel her hair getting with his tears and slowly rubs his back." I wish I could have met her." she mutters to him

"She would be happy meeting someone like you." he whispers to her"The powers which you have" Y/N chuckles at that. They stood there until someone cleared their throat Natasha who was standing there her hands in front of her.

"I know you both look like an amazing and wonderful couple and should start dating" at which Y/N groans and Steve sighs they both then apart each other facing her

"Who else signed?"Steve asked diverting the topic

"Tony. Rhodey. Vision."
"Clint?"

"Says he's retired." She smiles slightly.

"Wanda?" Y/N asks Natasha

"TBD  and you too I guess," she says looking at Y/N who only nods at her." I'm off to Vienna for the signing of the Accords. There's plenty of room on the jet."Steve sighs and bows his head"Just because it's the path of least resistance doesn't mean it's the wrong path. Staying together is more important than how we stay together."Natasha almost seems to be convincing herself. She then turns towards Y/N who also bowed to her.

"I better be with him" to which Natasha nods.

"What are we giving up to do it?"Natasha sighs. He shakes his head, unconvinced. "I'm sorry, Nat. I can't sign it."

 "I know."Quite a few moments later"Alright then take care of him" she tells Y/N" yourself for me." with that, she turns her back and leaves them both standing there.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Both Y/N and Steve walk into the hotel towards the lift"So after this, we go back?"

"Well I am not sure" Steve shrugged his shoulder"Maybe we can have toured over here"

"You mean like our Rogers Maximoff day out"Y/N asks him eyebrows wiggling. Steve chuckles at her.

"Maybe" keeping his hand behind his neck"It can be like you know-".They then entered the elevator facing each other.

"A date?"Why would he ask for a date with Y/N even though they had been going out having other fun days out Maybe he is joking with her Y/N thought to herself

"You can say that" a nervous chuckle leaving his lips his cheeks red with that Y/N's eyes were wide He wasn't joking and Steve's eyes were wide too before he could say anything

"Smooth Mr.Rogers but you know let's have our Rogers Maximoff day out and a date later? Cause I really need to know how a date goes?"

"Wow" he shakes his head at her

"You are my friend no not friend my best friend and they help right?"

"Yeah" he turned to look at her again he wasn't having a crush he was falling in love with her.

"And before Nat tries to make me date this weirdo guy in the supermarket." she then kept her head down" Also my relationship situation which was worst let's have a fake date" she looked back at Steve with a fake smile and sadness in her eyes.

He looked at her nodding his head whoever that man was he would beat him till he could tell sorry to Y/N who had an abusive relationship. Their talk was interrupted when the elevator's door opened. Sam comes over. Sharon behind him

"Steve. There's something you gotta see."

"A bomb hidden in a news van . . ."The three of them Y/N Steve and Sam stood in front of the T.V. where the news was playing Sharon talking to someone on the phone behind them pacing

"Who's coordinating?"

 ". . . ripped through the UN building in Vienna."

"Good. They're solid. Forensics?"

More than 70 people have been injured. At least 12 are dead, including Wakanda's King T'Chaka. Officials have released a video of a suspect who they have identified as James Buchanan Barnes, "The T.V. then shows the photo of Bucky who was standing behind a van Y/N and Steve look at each other and then to Sam"the Winter Soldier. The infamous HYDRA agent, linked to numerous acts of terrorism and political assassinations."

Sharon cuts her call and faces the three"I have to go to work."

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Word:1151

✎﹏﹏Author's Note﹏﹏

The last part at first is weird I know but do let me know how is this chapter. If feels wrong you can comment freely on it.

And thank you for 1K reads

Do vote and Comment

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

32.5K 1.1K 28
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters in this story other than Indiana and Wesley. Spoiler warning for the following movies: "Avengers: Age O...
6.1K 188 25
You move to New York from London for a chance. When you bump into the infamous Wanda Maximoff, she manages to get you a job. You quickly become close...
3.3M 86.7K 74
Few had known Natasha had a Sister. Just like her, she was an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Unfortunately, Camille Romanoff has been deceased for the past f...
170K 3.9K 135
(Female reader x Wanda) Similar to Bucky you have a meatal arm, the brainwashing trauma etc. You are sent to kill the Avengers, you find out you have...