Her Professor

By sugarNspice81

"ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏꜰᴇꜱꜱᴏʀ'ꜱ ᴄᴏᴄᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢɪʀʟ, ʜᴍ," "ꜱᴏ ᴡᴇᴛ, ꜱᴏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ, ꜱᴏ ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ" *** 𝓔𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓜�... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Epilouge One
An Extra Smutty Chapter
Epilogue Two
Bonus Epilouge
News!

Thirty Seven

59.4K 1.4K 219
By sugarNspice81

*Artemis Mariano*

She undressed, taking her shoes and pants off, her cheeks tinted red and her breath hitched. Doing as I told her, she walked over to the couch, sitting on her knees on the edge and pressing her face against the couch as her hands gripped the arm, her nails digging into the leather.

Fuck, what a pretty fucking sight.

I shrugged out of my suit jacket, throwing it on my desk before I unbuckled my belt and unzipping my zipper, snapping off the button.

Lowering my slacks and boxers to my upper thigh giving me enough room to release my throbbing cock.

"You are going to have to be quiet, pretty girl," I demanded, my voice low and husky, "Be a good girl for me, hm?"

She nodded, burying her face into the leather couch as she arched her back downward more pressing her chest into the couch, giving me a perfect view of her ass and dripping cunt.

Taking my spot behind her, kneeling on one knee on the couch while my other foot stayed planted on the floor, my hands gripping and massaging her perfect round ass cheeks.

Moving one hand, I hissed as I gripped my twitching and throbbing cock, gliding my length through her slick folds and coating my cock in her arousal.

Lining myself at her entrance, I moved my hand back up to her ass cheek, digging my nails into the soft skin, using them like handle bars as I guided her down onto my cock, grunting in pleasure as her tight walls clenched around me.

"Fuck," I groan, spreading her ass cheeks as I watch my cock spread her tight pussy, "Take your professor's cock like a good girl, hm?"

I could hear her muffled moans, her hips bucking. Her pussy was so wet and warm, tight, and I was relishing in the feel of her tight walls, looking at her pretty cunt as my cock entered and leaves her tight hole.

My lips part and my head drops back as she begins to meet my every thrust, rolling her hips. My breathing is heavy, grunting and groaning lowly.

My balls slap against her soaked clit and I could feel her arousal cover my cock, dripping down my sack.

I grit my teeth, grunting as I grab her hair, pulling her flesh against me. Her head drops against my shoulder and before she could moan out, my hand moves from her hair and covers her mouth.

"Such a good girl," I praise, thrusting my hips forward, my loose hand grabbing her perky breast, playing with her hardened pink nipple.

Her moans muffled by my hand and her eyes fluttered close, her tight walls clench tightly around my cock.

"Such a dirty fucking girl," I grunt, relentlessly pounding into her, "Fucking your professor," I trail my lips over her collarbone.

Her nails dig into my clothes thighs, gripping tightly. I pummel into the pretty girl harshly, rushing to give us both a release.

"Cum, Preziosa," I breathe, my voice raspy, "Let me feel you, pretty girl, cover my cock."

My stomach recoils, clenching and I grit my teeth to stop myself from cumming as her tight walls grip my cock like a vice, her body jolting as she cums.

"On your fucking knees," I rasp, pulling out of her pussy with a low hiss.

I stand to my feet, gripping my cock in one hand and watch as she looks up with me with her beautiful brown eyes and drops to her knees as she licks her lips.

Her mouth envelopes my tip and I move my hand from the base of my cock, gripping the back of her neck as I push my length down her throat, holding her there.

She gags, her throat closing around my hard cock and my cock twitches, my head drops back as I release a low throaty groan and my thick cum shoots down her throat.

Bucking my hips, I thrust a couple of times, hissing and grunting as I give her everything, every drop of my cum.

I drop my hand from the back of her neck, removing my cock from her mouth. She inhaled deeply, taking in a long much needed breath and I watch the pretty beauty in awe.

So fucking gorgeous.

"I love you," I breathe, my heart racing with happiness just looking at her, telling her words I never thought I would say unless it was my daughter.

Her brown eyes shine as she takes my hand allowing me to help her up.

"I love you, too," She smiles, her eyes dancing with her own happiness.

***

I had just arrived home, smiling to myself at the thought of Ella. I hated that she had to go home, I wanted her here, she made this large house feel less empty and always knew how to brighten it.

"Mr. Mariano," Mrs. Ruth smiles, greeting me, "How was work?"

"Good," I nod, giving her a light smile, "Thank you, Mrs. Ruth."

She nods, smiling, the few tinkles she has tinkle up beside her eyes.

"How are you and Ella?," She asked softly, "Sweet girl."

"Come, let me show you something," I chuckle, smiling to myself.

She raises an eyebrow, smiling lightly as she follows me to my study. Walking in I round my office desk, taking my keys out of my pocket as I unlock the bottom desk drawer.

There sat the velvet box that her father had given me, holding her mother's ring inside. My heart hammers in my chest, I was keen on her not having her last name once she graduates and we settle in New York.

Fuck, I would do anything for the pretty girl with brown eyes who is embedded in my every thought.

Handing the velvet box to Mrs. Ruth, her eyes widen already having an idea of what would be inside. She opens the box carefully, her hand going to her chest as she admires the ring.

"It was her mother's ring," I speak up, "Her father had given it to me when we went to New York."

"It is beautiful," Mrs. Ruth smiles, her eyes glisten with tears, "She will love this."

She closes the box carefully and hands it back to me, I place it back in it's rightful spot, locking the drawer back before I shove my keys back into my slacks pocket.

"Athena is in her playroom," Mrs. Ruth chuckles, "I have to take my leave now. See you tomorrow, sweetheart."

I smile, nodding my head, she exits my office and taking her leave.

I immediately go up to Athena's playroom, I can hear her talking as I near the room on the end. I lean against the door frame for a moment, watching her as she plays with her toys.

I was terrified of her birth mother coming back, she was here in Washington somewhere, trying her hardest to hunt us down, to take Athena.

I would have ran, been long gone by now but I couldn't leave Ella - that was not happening.

When my father had passed he owed Athena's birth mother a lot of money, which he never gave to her. She was angry, needing money for drugs, and she wanted retaliation but by then I had taken Athena and we were long gone.

"Principessa," I called out softly, mustering up a smile.

Her head snapped up and her bright green eyes clashed with my own and she released a loud squeal of happiness.

Like usual, I dropped to my knees and opening up my arms and she wasted no time in taking off running into my arms.

I held her closely to my chest, her little arms wrapping around my neck. My eyebrows furrowed and I released an annoyed sigh as my phone started ringing.

"I have to take this phone call, Principessa," I sighed, frowning, releasing Athena from my grip, "Stay here and play, I'll be right back."

"Okay, papa!," Athena smiled, nodding her head enthusiastically.

I stood up, taking my phone out of my pocket and a smile made its way to my lips as I saw it was Ella calling.

Walking away from Athena's playroom, I pressed the answer button and put the phone to my ear. Before I could utter a word, I could hear Ella's frantic sobs and my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach.

"A-Artemis," Ella's shaky voice called out, her voice cracking.

"Preziosa, what's wrong?," I breathe, my hands shaking with concern.

Her sobs were heard on the line and the panic only rose, not helping the aching concern I had.

"Someone took pictures of us, Artemis!," She panics, her voice raising and you could hear the crack, "T-There are pictures of us in Seattle! Pictures from our first date! They have been watching us for a while."

My breathing halts, my heart hammering violently in my chest and I only know of one person who would stoop this low - her, Athena's fucking egg donor

The woman was dangerous, she was not right in the head and tears of drug abuse can do that to someone.

This was what I was worried about, I didn't want Ella involved in this. I want no harm to come to Ella, I wouldn't know what to do without her.

"Come over, Preziosa," I demand, "Bring the pictures with you."

"A-Artemis, I...," She pauses, trailing off and a sob is heard, "T-There was a note. They will send these to the Dean, you will lose your job," She cries, her voice cracking, "A-Artemis, what are we going to do?"

Fuck no, I know exactly where this is heading and that won't fucking happen.

"Ella, pretty girl, we will figure it out," I state calmly, but inside my heart was racing.

"I... I'm sorry, Artemis but I won't cost you your job," She cries, and my heart fucking felt like it was being stabbed, "W-We can't do this anymore. If you still want this when I graduate I will wait for you,"

"Ella, you better fucking not," I grit my teeth, clutching my phone tightly, "Don't fucking do this."

"I have to. For you and Athena," She replies so softly I almost didn't hear, "I love you. I'll wait for you," With that she hung up.

I looked down at my phone in disbelief, I was angry, beyond furious. A few minutes ago I was showing off her ring to Mabel, smiling about Ella when I walk in, and now she fucking left.

It was not even her fault, I couldn't be angry with her, she was being selfless and put Athena and I before her own happiness.

Of course I would still want her after she graduates, there was no hesitation about that.

She was right though to do it, I hated it, but she was right. I didn't care about the job, I'd find another, but I cared about her safety and Athena's egg donor was psychotic, if she could do this and what she did to Athena then she could possibly harm Ella and I won't have that.

With a heavy sigh, I called the one person who could help me, knowing exactly what I need to do. Pressing my phone to my ear, I pinched the bridge of my nose.

Finally, he picked up.

"Achilles, I'm coming back," I stated gruffly, frowning, hanging up the phone before he could utter a word.

This had to be done, I had to go back and deal with the demons head on and I had the power to do just that in Italy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 108K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.6M 108K 72
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
237K 13.3K 35
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
253K 16.7K 31
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...