𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐝 π…πšπ­...

By cozmicflame

Requests are opened :) π™΅πšŽπšŠπšπšžπš›πš’πš—πš β€» YOUR... More

γ€ο»ΏοΌ°ο½’ο½ο½Œο½ο½‡ο½•ο½…γ€‘
βž‘οΈŽα΄€α΄„α΄› Ιͺ (α΄„Κœα΄€Κ€α΄€α΄„α΄›α΄‡Κ€ / α΄„Κœα΄€Κ€α΄€α΄„α΄›α΄‡Κ€)β¬…οΈŽ
Aether & Ei & Venti [-] A fallen clasp
Alhaitham & Kaveh [-] Sober Thoughts
Chongyun & Xingqiu [-] Heart's Desire
Cyno & Tighnari [-] Burn-out
<FAMILY> Diluc & Kaeya [-] Dandelion Wine?
Lumine & Archons [-] The Truth might come out
Thoma (OC) & Klee [-] I promise!
➑︎ α΄€α΄„α΄› ΙͺΙͺ (ᴛᴇᴀᴍ α΄Ι΄α΄‡κœ±Κœα΄α΄›κœ±) β¬…οΈŽ
Genshin + Pokemon
Spider Society (Anemo edition) p1
Spider Society (Hydro edition) p2
Spider Society (Pyro edition) p3
Spider Society (Cryo edition) p4
Spider Society (Geo edition) p5
Spider Society (Electro edition) p6
TEAM [-] 3 idiots and a chef
TEAM [-] Amp it up
TEAM [-] Flowers and Finches
TEAM [-] Road... Trip?
TEAM [-] The Prinzessin's Entourage
TEAM [-] Snow, hot chocolate & ice cubes
TEAM [-] Seperate ways
TEAM [-] The Unfortunate Body Switch
➑︎ α΄€α΄„α΄› ΙͺΙͺΙͺ (α΄„Κœα΄€Κ€α΄€α΄„α΄›α΄‡Κ€(ꜱ) / ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ) β¬…οΈŽ
Beidou & Kazuha [] Hit the Curb
Bennett [-] Not your fault
Bennett, Venti [-] Permission for date night
Childe & Zhongli [-] Stubborn Feelings
Cyno [-] Scholar struggles
Fatui Harbingers [-] Full time Nannies
Itto [-] Test of Courage
Lumine [-] Weary warrior
Tartaglia [-] Ajax. Nice to meet you
Kaeya [-] Late again
Kaeya, Albedo, Dain, Pierro [-]The Khaenri'ahn Curse
Kazuha [-] It's over
Qiqi & Xiao [-] Happy little surprises
Rosaria [-] The needs of a commoner
Scaramouche [-] A Draw
Superconduct Alt chapter
Xiao [-] Does it get better?
Xiao [-] Head Canons (Short)
Zhongli [-] Discard it
Mondstadt [-] Voicelines
Voicelines [-] Liyue
Inazuma [-] Voicelines
Sumeru [-] Voicelines
βž‘οΈŽα΄€α΄„α΄› Ιͺα΄  (α΄‘Κ€Ιͺα΄›ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄˜Κ€α΄α΄α΄˜α΄›κœ±)β¬…οΈŽ
Kazuha / Beidou [-] What he sees
Klee / Qiqi [-] I'm Still Here
Scaramouche / Childe [-] What do you want... a gold star?
Xiao / Hu Tao [-] Partners in Crime
Xiao / Scaramouche [-] Play Nice
➑︎ α΄€α΄„α΄› α΄  (ʜᴏʟΙͺᴅᴀʏ κœ±α΄˜α΄‡α΄„Ιͺα΄€ΚŸκœ±) β¬…οΈŽ
πŸ’— Valentine's Day [Kazuha x GN Reader]
πŸ’— Valentine's Day [Diluc x GN Reader]
πŸ’— Valentine's Day [Ningguang x GN Reader]
πŸ’— Valentine's Day [Lisa x GN Reader]
πŸŽƒ Halloween [Gorou & Itto]
πŸŽƒHalloween [Mondstadts Costumes]
πŸŽƒHalloween [Liyue's Costumes]
πŸŽƒHalloween [Inazumas Costumes]
πŸŽƒHalloween (Sumeru+Harbingers costumes)
πŸŽ„ Christmas [Mistletoe]

πŸŽ„ Christmas [Knights of Favonius]

650 11 10
By cozmicflame

Happy Holidays with the Knights of Favonius! (+ other random chars.)
(Not an x reader, just chaos)
Also cough Kaebedo cough
————————

"Secret Mission" 🎁

🎁🎁🎁

"Where's Klee? Can somebody please find Klee!" Jean scrambled around with a box in her hand.

Amber was helping Noelle assemble the tree in the main lobby. They knew it was late, but they were so busy this month that it really did slip their minds that they should probably decorate. "I thought she left with Albedo earlier?" Amber poked her head out from behind the branches.

Jean set the box down and shook her head. "No, he specifically told me that he wanted her to stay here while he went out and tidied things up on Dragonspine so he can be here for the week."

"Oh well she can't be too far then." Noelle was fluffing the branches out. "Maybe she just stepped outside?"

Lisa strolled out of the library with a reef in hand. "Jean, what is all the panic about, hm?" She made her way over to the front door to hang it up. There was already one on the outside which was courtesy of the other knights, but she wanted one indoors too.

"Klee has run off." She ran her fingers through her hair. "Again."

Lisa chuckled, "dear, no need to stress over that. She will be just fine. I'm sure there's plenty of people in the city to make sure she doesn't get too far."

Jean was still worried. It was icy outside. What if she slipped and hurt herself? It was also snowing now, what if she lost her way? What if she wandered outside the walls and fell into the lake? There were too many negative possibilities.

Then she had a great idea. "Is Kaeya around?"

For that, nobody had an answer.

"For the love of Barbatos..." She pinched the bridge of her nose. "I've lost a child and a grown man."

Amber went through the box of ornaments. "Well it's okay because Kaeya always goes missing! And fortunately he always returns."

Noelle agreed, "he'll be alright. Plus with his vision, the cold doesn't bother him anyway."

Amber piped up, "ooh! That would make a really good song."

"A song?"

"Yeah about being one with the cold!"

—————

Angel's Share was bustling with activity. Probably the last rush before the holidays. Diluc was taking orders while mixing drinks, and also fighting with the music (which wasn't his choice). He was the only one working but he didn't mind it. Besides, he needed to entertain himself.

"Another one please!"

Diluc's eyes shifted over to the green bard. "That will be your sixth one."

"Awww, please just one more?" Venti jutted his lip out and pouted.

"Don't you have anything else to do? Actually," he turned his attention to the other two that accompanied Venti. "Don't any of you have something better to do?"

Venti, Kaeya and Rosaria were all sitting on the stools in front of the bar. Rosaria shook her head. "If I did I wouldn't be here with these two."

"Rosaria please, you adore our presence."

"I adore your presence like I adore a cigarette after a long day."

Venti leaned forward to look past Kaeya, "I think that's a pretty strong adoration."

She rolled her eyes, "anyway. Kaeya I don't know why you're here. Don't the knights have things to do or whatever?"

He nodded. "Oh yeah tons of it. I'm just taking a break." He took another sip from his glass. "They said they were spending time decorating and I didn't feel like it."

Diluc slid a drink over to a customer who was waiting. "So you're lazy?"

Kaeya pressed his hand to his chest, "lazy? That is quite the insult!" He cleared his throat. "Jean, Lisa, Amber, and Noelle are all there. Eula probably isn't far, and Albedo will be back soon. So I think I should be excused."

"I don't think you can just excuse yourself and run off to drink." Diluc crossed his arms. "The only one who doesn't have anything purposeful to do is Venti."

"WHAAAAAT?" He exclaimed. "I sing and tell stories! It's much too cold to do that right now. You know I almost froze just stepping a foot outside."

"You know, a jacket and pants would solve all your problems." Rosaria glanced over to the side.

"I don't see you wearing any protective clothing Ms. Fishnets." Venti huffed.

"I don't get cold." She answered.

"Neither do I, it's a blessing really. Not having to bundle up all the time." Kaeya smiled. "Diluc, do you ever feel the frost?"

Diluc was already back to taking more orders. "Please do not ask ridiculous questions. I rarely feel cold anymore."

Venti's jaw dropped. "You cryo and pyro users will never understand the true pains of winter!"

Diluc handed the drink behind Venti's head. "If it makes you feel better, summer feels like hell."

Kaeya snickered. "Well well Rosaria, guess our temperatures stay regulated year round. We'll never have to withstand the blazing summer heat!"

"This truly isn't fair. Maybe I should switch visions, you think I could?" Venti swung his legs back and forth.

"And swap it out for another fake one? Sounds great, I think Majorie sells some." Rosaria chuckled.

"H-hey!" He turned his whole body. "Who told you about that?!"

She pointed at Kaeya and he raised his arms in defense, "listen I didn't really tell her. She figured out you were a weird guy, and I just confirmed it... and then I told her."

"But you are extremely lucky these people don't have half a brain inside their heads. I mean come on, you look exactly like the damn statue." Rosaria pointed out. "And you stand in front of it every day, I don't know how the connections aren't made."

Just as Venti was about to reply the front door burst open and in came a very frantic Barbara. Her eyes widened immediately as she spotted Rosaria and ran up to her. "Rosaria!"

"Uh oh, what did I do now?"

"No it's not that but–"

Before she could continue going the door opened again and in came an out of breath man with a gift box in his arms. He looked around and when his eyes landed on Barbara he smiled again. "Please just take my present for you! It's the holiday season."

"Albert I already told you I didn't want it, please don't keep asking me. It's very sweet, but I'll pass."

Albert was the leader of some type of Barbara fan club. He had been running circles around her everytime she was out in public and unfortunately spotted her. "It'll be my highest honor if you accepted it though Barbara!"

Rosaria's eye twitched, "she said no, so get moving."

Albert raised an eyebrow. "It is nothing to worry about, it's just a gift."

"And she doesn't want your gifts, so what's the issue?"

"I got it specially for her–"

Rosaria didn't have any patience to listen to the mess, "Albert. I'm not sure if you understand what 'no' means but I'll gladly teach you. Would you like that?"

She was easily taller than the man so he gulped and watched her tower over him. "N-no thank you!"

"Yes? How sweet. So let me make this quick." In a second, there was a blade held up under his chin. "You can either run along now and spend the holidays in one piece, or, spend them in a body bag. But it is really your choice."

He yelped and pulled back slightly. "I'm sorry! Very very sorry!"

Rosaria smiled, "glad we are in agreement." She took the knife and stabbed it through the box. "Merry Christmas."

He ran off screaming and she shut the door behind him. With a sigh she went back up to Barbara. "Was that it?"

Barbara nodded and brought Rosaria back into a hug. "I thought he was never going to leave me alone."

Rosaria was not a fan of being touched but she let it slide for Barbara. "Well he should now. I can walk you back.

The door swung open yet again and all eyes went over expecting another fanboy. But it wasn't, and luckily it was someone much nicer. "Captain Kaeyaaaa!"

"Klee, I see you finished that task pretty quickly."

She trotted inside. "Yup, I got everything you asked me to! But uh, I can't bring it all back."

Diluc spoke up quietly enough for Kaeya to hear, "you sent her out in the snow and ice to retrieve items for you?"

"You got me all wrong Diluc. I had the traveler watch from afar to make sure things didn't go wrong. I wanted Klee to feel like she could do things on her own."

Diluc blinked. Not even knowing the traveler was even back in town. "Oh."

"Well it's been fun. Also! Do you mind if I stop by the Winery later on tonight?"

"Official business is always open for the knights."

"Well it's not official business. It's my personal agenda. I thought maybe stopping by home would make the season a little better. Even if you are... well, you know how the rest goes."

Diluc closed his eyes and turned around. "The doors are never locked for you, Kaeya." He said quietly.

———————

Kaeya helped Klee drag the sleigh that was transporting all the packages in it back to headquarters. He had pre-ordered a bunch of gifts with his leftover money because he was a generous guy in a generous mood.

They got to the front doors and Klee went in first so she could hold open the door. Before Kaeya even fully got inside there was a gasp, "Klee where have you been?!"

Getting that thing up the stairs was a workout in itself but he managed to do it and let out a breath when he got through the doors. "Sorry, that's on me."

"Kaeya!" Jean went up to the both of them but her aggravated mood evaporated as soon as his eyes laid on the sleigh. "What is all of this?"

"Nothing much, just a few things to put under the tree." He replied. "Klee and I had a secret mission."

"Secret mission?" A different voice popped up from behind the tree. Albedo had returned from Dragonspine before they did. "You–"

"Hold on Albedo, a word before you get all upset at me?" He pouted and made his way over to where he was standing. The lobby was much more decorated than when he first left, damn they work quick.

Albedo reluctantly followed him up the stairs and around the corner. Once they were far enough away he started speaking. "So, enlighten me on this secret mission you took my sister on in the middle of winter?"

"Don't worry your beautiful blonde head over it." He chuckled. "She was perfectly safe and under tight supervision the entire time. The traveler watched from afar but it really wasn't for that long."

Albedo didn't look impressed. "You smell like the tavern."

"And I will admit that I was drinking but like I said, Klee was being watched."

"Well you could've at least told me if you weren't telling anybody else. I came back and Jean was in a frenzy but didn't tell me why. Now I do."

"I didn't mean to raise your anxiety." Kaeya apologized.

"It's fine. Didn't mean to just start jumping to conclusions." Albedo sighed. "Now, are we done here? Or are you just going to pretend you aren't leaning closer and closer?"

Kaeya raised a brow, "nope. One last thing." He reached into his pocket and Albedo's eye's followed but not before Kaeya used his other free hand to move his chin back up. "Eyes on me."

"You only have one I can look into."

Kaeya chuckled and raised his arm above Albedo's head. "Well, you are a smart guy, so do you know which plant this is?"

"What plant–" Albedo stopped himself short when he looked up. "Where did you get that?"

"You know, just found it lying around."

"Phoradendron leucarpum is not native to this native to this nation." Albedo added, "unless you have connections elsewhere."

"I have many."

"You are persistent."

"Just kiss me, Albedo."

Without another word Albedo closed the gap between the other captain. His hands running up his chest and wrapping his arm around Kaeya's neck. Kaeya's hand ran down Albedo's smaller frame and settled on his waist pushing himself closer.

Albedo breathed, "don't do that."

"Why not?" Kaeya smirked.

"Just don't."

————

After about five minutes the pair went back downstairs and joined the others. Noelle was standing back and taking a final look around at everything. "I think we've done it!"

Amber put her hands on her hips, "I agree. Everything looks amazing! Good teamwork guys!"

Klee jumped up and down while marveling at the tree. "Wait! Where's the star?" She looked around the floor thinking maybe it didn't get put up. She spotted it lying next to the array of boxes. "Someone has to put it on top!"

"You put it on top, I'll lift you up." Kaeya offered and Klee nodded rapidly after picking it up. Kaeya bent down and carefully lifted her high enough so she could place the golden star on top.

"Oh my, please be careful." Jean whispered from the side.

Klee was very careful with how she put it on top. Once she did she clapped her hands. "Now it's perfect!"

Kaeya placed her back down and stood back. It was a little crooked but it's not like anybody really minded. "Yup, perfect."

-
-
-

NO NEED FOR GOOGLE. Phoradendron leucarpum is literally just the fancy and actual name for the plant of an American Mistletoe. No idk how to pronounce it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 2.9K 19
artwork- https://twitter.com/pnk_crow/status/1447546278875779081 i'll put out an end of book thingy out eventually ⚰️ anyway, hi, hello, how are you...
186K 9.6K 35
❝ 𝙄 π™π™Šπ™‡π˜Ώ π™”π™Šπ™ π™π™Š π˜Ύπ™‡π™Šπ™Žπ™€ π™”π™Šπ™π™ π™€π™”π™€π™Ž.❞ 〓 run. live another day and tell our story for it started and ended in tragedy. (δΌ€) οΏ½...
2.7K 45 14
collection of genshin impact oneshots, scenarios and head-canons. !requests open! posts regularly i do not own any of the characters, apart from y...
218K 3.6K 32
❝ π‘¨π’˜, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 π’Š 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’†π’… π’‡π’“π’π’Ž π’šπ’π’– π’˜π’‚π’” π’šπ’π’–π’“ 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’†π’π’…π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐 π’Žπ’–π’„π’‰ 𝒕𝒐 π’‚π’”π’Œ οΏ½...