Damian X Anya Stories [SpyxF...

By Misskei16

In order to maintain the state of peace between the rival nations of Westalis and Ostania,a Westalian agent c... More

School Trip Part 1
School Trip Part 2
School Trip Part 3
School Trip Part 4
School Trip Part 5
School Trip Part 6
School Trip Part 8
School Trip The Final Part I
School Trip The Final Part II
Why? part 1
Why? Part 2
Why? part 3
Why? Part 4
Why? part 5
Why? Part 6
Why? part 7
Why? Part 8
Why? part 9
Why? Part 10 (Last Chapter)

School Trip Part 7

385 7 4
By Misskei16

As soon as they passed through the door they found themselves in a tiny corridor... the lights were off and there were no sound.... except the sound of their footsteps...

they continued to be like that for almost few minutes ... until suddenly...

"WAAAAH!!!!"

The floor collapsed underneath....and they find themselves falling down ...
Once the reached the soil they tried to stand up but.... they found themselves surrounded by SNAKES!!
The darkness was still covering the place but... the snake's sound was terrifying....
Everyone started to scream loudly.... They were shaking....

"Don't worry they are all fake... just fake stupid dolls .." Damian said trying to calm his friends...

"It's SO SCARY!!.... This sound is driving me crazy... " Becky said tearing.... "I want to leave that creepy place!!" .... She said that trying to find an escape... but obviously... they were in a closed room... or let's say... a cave with no windows and no doors...

"It must contain an escape... a hidden door or I don't know...-Damian thought anxious- oh yeah! I remember putting a torch in my backbag ...-he tried searching for it but...- Damn it ! I totally forgot that the staff took our bags before entering... what can I do now!!
Without some light I can't find the escape.... I feel weak...useless...Now.... how am I supposed to help her?" ... "she is shaking... I can feel it.... She needs comfort..."

Anya was still grabbing his arm...

Damian whispered softly: H-Hey Shorty... it's alright... don't be afraid... we'll find the door soon...

But he didn't get an answer..

He thought worried "She didn't answer me.... Is she okay??"

He was trying to check if she is crying when she suddenly separated herself from him and went somewhere else...

"Hey!" He shouted.... But she didn't seem to listen to him...(Damn! what is she thinking about??) He wondered...

Suddenly... the wall in front of them began to move slowly causing them to caught from the dust it released... it finally revealed another corridor..but this time it was illuminated...
Startled everyone didn't move...

"What are you waiting for guys? Let's pass through it!!" Anya told them...

"Was it you stubbylegs? You- you found the escape right??" Emile said in disbelief...

Anya: Hehe! It was a coincidence... I mean ... I was walking and intentionally pressed on something... I guess it was a button ... i thought I did something wrong but hopefully... that button was the key !! The key for us to escape this room.. Now let's go!
(Well I can't tell you that I used my telepathy to read the staff's mind to find out the solution to escape... it's a secret after all...Hehe~ I bet Sy-On boy is amazed!! NOW He will accept being friend with me and .... He will invite me to his house with my daddy...and so world peace will be achieved!!!)

Damian's thoughts: Wooh! What she did was really amazing!!

Reading his mind she thought : World peace! World peace!!

Meanwhile, Becky ran toward her and hug her tearing... "you saved us Anya! Sorry for mocking on you earlier... after all it was me the scared girl... not you"

Anya: Haha! It's nothing Becky... I was just lucky...
- then she whispered- To be honest I was shaking from fear all the time...

Emile + Ewen said clapping: You really did a great job shrimpy girl..

Damian said annoyed : You want to celebrate that or what? It wasn't like we were really in a great danger... After all those snakes were just fake ... she was just lucky that she found out the way to escape ... I was going to do the same anyway...(Tsk! I was supposed to be the hero!! Her Hero!! But her damn luck .... Ahh!!!)

Anya said smirking at him : Are you jealous Sy-On? Huh? You wanted to be the hero right? Hehe~

Damian got surprised (she can see through me or what? How did she find out??) : Of course not IDIOT! ... it was just that you got some good luck... nothing big... we all know how clumsy you are...

Anya : You bet?? -she said always smirking- Come on Sy-On boy don't be stubborn... just say it.... I have impressed you!

Ewen said defending Damian: Hey don't tease our Boss like that ugly!

Damian wanted to reply too... but out of no where ... a giant GHOUL appeared behind Anya... she was completely absorbed in teasing him that she didn't notice the creature... (shall I warn her? Man he looks scary... my legs are shaking... but .... I mustn't let her down...)

He tried to scream... to tell her to escape.... But words couldn't leave his throat... the ghoul groaned .... Anya turned her neck around.... His sudden appearance plus his scary sight made her scream and cry .... She tried to run away... but he gripped her...

Damian: (Come on Damian... it's just someone disguised...act quickly)

Becky screamed terrified: Oh no!! Not MY ANYA!!!
At that moment... Damian ran toward the monster... still nervous... he tried to not let him pass...

"Leave her alone!!! How you dare scaring a little girl!!" He shouted.... Looking defiantly at the creature...

Anya: Sy----On Boy! Save--- Anya--- I am --- so scared----!!!

Hearing her... her words made him so angry....
(She needs his help.... He must save her.... He must be her knight!! ) all that rushed into his brain...

To his surprise he noticed an arrow beside him... without wasting a second... he took it and shoot the ghoul... that eventually fell down releasing Anya...

Still crying, she ran toward the boy sniffing and she hugged him... "You saved me...Thank you!!"

Note: Damian didn't kill the ghoul.. after all the arrow was a toy that was supposed to be used in order to hit the ghoul (all that was part of the game)

Damian blushed... his cheeks were sooo red ... his heart was pounding and beating so fast....
Damian: (SHE IS CLOSE!!! SO CLOSE!!! I CAN'T BREATH) You're welcome... Shorty...(shall I hug her back?)

His hand were struggling to do so....
"Man that's embarrassing.... I really can't do it... they are watching me" He thought noticing that Becky, Ewen and Emile was giggling... so he shouted - seperating himself from her-at her trying to save his reputation "Hey Ugly! What are you doing!! Don't hug me casually!!" (Man I really didn't want to yell at her but it can't be helped...)

Anya didn't understand his sudden reaction :
"I was just thanking you!" (But mama told me that hugging is important to strengthen bonds... I don't understand why he gets angry! THE WORLD IS DOOMED sob sob)

Becky: That was supposed to be a romantic moment! You should have hugged her back!! Why did you ruin it ?? (Man he can't act gently!!!!)

Damian: THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!! Hmpf!
(I know I know!! I always ruin everything!!! )

Emile winked at Becky like he was telling her "just let him be... he is still confused about what he feels..."

Becky understood him and said: Okay okay! ... let's not waste much time arguing and continue searching for the exit... we still have only 50 minutes before the second session begins!

So they continued walking... being more and more scared as they faced monsters and creepy creatures...

***

"Woh! That was so scary!!!" They complained as they finally quit that spooky house...

"I've been to many haunted castels before... but this one... was .... the most horrendous.... I couldn't help but shaking and screaming!!" Ewen mentioned...

"I can't believe that I survived all that!!! Becky it was all your fault!!!" Anya said

Becky: Sorry... but I have already learned my lesson... But to be honest... guys I really enjoyed that! It was scary but funny too!!

Emile: yup! I can consider it as a good experience! Let's do it again one Day! What do you think Boss man?

Damian was still blushing.... man he couldn't forget the hug.... and now listening the word "One day " He just got more excited to spend more time with Anya....

Damian: well... it doesn't sound like a bad idea...

Becky: Yeah let's do it another day... now guys I am leaving with Anya.. See you later..

Anya smiled at him : Bye Sy On!!

***

Now that they are far from the boys... Becky turned to Anya and said chuckling: Sooo... can you now clarify things to me?

Anya: what do you mean??

Becky: Come on Anya... I want to know how you felt while hugging Damian~~

Anya: why are you asking? He didn't like that after all..

Becky: .... Actually... he liked it.... he was just pretending not to like it....

Anya: He liked it or not? I just couldn't understand...

Becky: I know that's hard for you to understand his feelings... but believe me Anya... he really liked it.... and I guess... that's a good news for you.... wasn't you trying to get close to him after all? You are just aware now that your feelings and his are mutual...

Anya: Mutual feelings? Do you mean he wants to be friend with me ? (The world isn't doomed?!)

Becky: No No!! it's more than that.... He wants to become your boyfriend.... (Ops! Did I say so much info?? Sorry Damian ... but I needed to tell her...)

Anya: boy- friend????????? Do you mean by saying that me doing those lovey-dovey things with HIM!?
- Becky nodded- No no no ... I don't want that... I just want him to be my friend... just a friend.... (so papa's mission be a success)

Becky gasped : WHAT?? You mean... you don't love him back??

Anya: No .... Not to that extent precisely.... Come on Becky... who would love that arrogant guy? He is insulting me everyday!

- The girls were still discussing... Becky was in disbelief... and Anya was just responding innocently... after all she is just a kid... and she really doesn't understand love... but unfortunately to her.... Damian was eavesdropping the whole conversation.... and he is now aware of her true ... feelings....-

_______________________________________________
END OF CHAPTER VII
A disaster?
What would happen next?
Ohhh! Poor Damian 😭😭😭
***
HELLO EVERYONE ♡
How did you find this chapter?
I hope you appreciate it....
Damian is now AWARE!!!!!
What do you expect him to do now?
Please feel free and share your expectations and thoughts 😊
Thanks for reading and stay tuned to the upcoming chapter~~
Merry Christmas y'all 🎅🎄❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
826K 38.2K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...