Maid's Revange

By roadster123

I'm Elena, 25 years old. I life was perfect with my parents and little brother who is 5 years old. The good... More

Prologue
Elena
First Kiss
Dad's Birthday
Maid
pain
Secret Box
Allergy
Caring
Special person
Truth
Betray
Trust
Give back
London
London- Day 2
Real Truth
Proposal
Author Note

Charlie

383 13 1
By roadster123

Charlie point of view

Few days back :

I stood in front of my mirror and wore my black suit and adjusted my hair and walked out of my room.

Tyler literally ran behind me and 2-3 more bodyguards protecting me while media is on me.

I got inside the car.

" Did you find it ? "

I asked tyler who is in front seat.

" Yes, Boss "

He handed me the files. I gave a look at it.

Soon i reached my office. I got out and again bunch of media.

.................

I got seated on my luxurious sofa while looking at my tab where I seen Elena cleaning home.

She is so pretty. Suddenly I noticed mom & dad packing the things in hurry.

What's happening ?

I seen Tyler ran into the room. He is panting.

" Boss, Ms. Elena is in danger "

I got up and ran out.

Before i reach the house i noticed her parents are already dead while i seen Her mother taking her last breath.

I ran to her and quickly hold her hand.

" Who is it ? " I asked.

Tears rolled in my eyes.

Elena parents are so close to me. They are like a family to me.

They are so sweet and kind people.

I still remember when Elena father walked into my office and asked me a favour to save his daughter.

Elena might not remember me as she lost her childhood memories.

Elena parents and my parents use to be the family friends when I lost my parents Elena parents always took care of me.

Me and Elena use to be childhood friends. I always loved her but... One day changed our lives and Elena got into an accident and lost her memory.

Whenever she use to see me at the age of 15 she use to get scared of me and always use to hide from me which made me heart broken from then on I always made my distance from her.

I studied so hard and built the entire company which I'm working right now.

My company right now is the number one in the entire world and the richest man.

I just want to take care of the Elena & her parents like how they use to take care of me while no one left for me.

I always use to take update from mom & dad about Elena and how she is and all.

I always loved her since childhood.

And... Elena parents knew it and soon they want me to meet Elena and get married.

But... I always hesitated as I don't know what happens if Elena get scared seeing me again.

Everything went smooth when one day Elena father walked into my office in tears and asked me to protect Elena.

He didn't gave me any details. His fear made me realise that something was wrong.

I tried to ask him any times but he refused to give an answer but always use to say please protect Elena.

One day....

It's around midnight it's been years since I seen Elena I always use to see her photos.

So, Today I wanted to see her even far away i just want to see how much my cute little one grown up.

I'm in my car where I seen Elena waiting for her bus on the other side of the road.

It's so cold outside.

I just stared at her beautiful face and her hair moving around from the wind.

My little one as grown a lot.

I blushed stared at her inside my car and suddenly I found Elena trying to save a kid my heart stopped a second and got relaxed that she is fine.

She started to talk with the little kid.

I smiled looking at her. After few minutes I found a bunch of men behind her.

I seen rod in their hands. Elena is in danger before i jump out of my car i seen Elena got hit on head.

" ELENA !!! " I ran on other side of the room. I started to beat the people who have hurt Elena.

Soon their on floor with blood on over the faces.

I ran towards Elena and pulled in my arms.

" Hey, Get up " I started to pat her cheeks.

Suddenly I found blood on my hand and realised into coming out of Elena's head.

My eyes widen in shock. I quickly picked up Elena and placed her in the car.

Meanwhile I seen Tyler and my people with the bunch of cars gathered.

" Are you okay boss ? " Tyler ran towards me in concern.

" I don't want any one of the person lying here escape " I pointed towards those buglers.

Tyler gave a quick nod while i got inside the car and speed up my car.

................

Elena parents reached hospital.

" How is Elena ? " Dad asked in worried.

" She is inside "

We seen doctor coming out the room.

I quickly approached her.

" Is Elena okay ? "

" Yes, she is fine. But... She got hit on the same spot where she got into an accident few years back. She is so sensitive right now i suggest you people to not make her remember which she is not comfortable "

I gave a quick nod.

" Can I see her ? "

" Yes "

When I walked into the room. I seen Elena on bed with her head been banded up. Tears rolled in my eyes.

I always wanted her to make a beautiful family with her but she is on bed with wounds all over.

" It's all my fault. It's all my fault "

Dad cried looking at Elena.

I got confused.

" I would've told you the truth Charlie so, that this won't be happening "

Dad said in sobs. I quickly walked to dad and hold his hand.

" What happened dad ? " I asked curiously.

" Few days back someone called me on my phone blackmailing to kill you else they will kill my daughter "

My eyes widen in shock.

They are threatening Elena's parents. Who are they ? Why they want to kill me ?

.......................

After that incident I always sent people behind Elena.

In office, in front of her house everywhere where she goes.

I have to find it. Who tried to threaten them.

Before mom says anything I seen few people barged into the house.

" He is here. The one boss what's us to kill is here. Get ready "

Someone yelled and they quickly pulled their guns.

Because of me mom & dad was dead. I made Elena lonely.

She don't have anyone left now.

I seen Max crying badly.

I have to fight. They about to approch me i quickly kicked one of the man and grabbed the gun from him.

I started to shoot the people around.

After everyone got killed. I got seated on sofa staring at mom & dad's body and let out a tear.

After my parents was dead you were always there for me but... I failed protecting you people too.

I suddenly heard a sound I raised my head only to see Elena.

She got numb and ran towards mom & dad and started to cry.

I hold my fist tightly in pain.

I didn't want her to be in this state.

After a few minutes.

" Why ? Why did you kill my parents ? What we did to you ? "

The words she said made my heart ache.

Yes, you are right because of me mom & dad was dead.

.........................

Present :

I'm in my study room and let out a tear thinking about the past.

How can you throw yourself on me Elena ?

This is not the Elena which I know.

She hates me more than anyone in this world.

And now she wants to be my maid. Why ?

I want to give you a happy family. Why did it end like this ?

I heard someone knock on door.

" Come in "

It's tyler.

" Boss, as you requested i found out all phone calls records but... "

" But ? " I raised my eyebrow.

He took out a letter and handed it to me.

I unfold it and found.

" You won't be alive. I make sure to kill you and your loved ones "

Who are you ?

As i remember I don't have any enemies I always use to be good to people who is it ? Why they want to kill me ?

I smashed the paper and thrown it on floor.

" Let me know if you find more details "

He nodded and left.

.........................

I peeped into bedroom only to see Elena crying silently.

A pain hit in my heart. Ofcourse she will i made her live in hell.

If I leave her like this she will get depressed. I have to do something.

I walked into the bedroom and quickly got seated on bed. Elena quickly moved away from me and got off the bed.

" Get me a cup of coffee " I ordered while looking at the magazine.

" What ? "

I raised my head and looked at her.

" Coffee. I hope you know how to make a coffee "

She looked at me angrily.

I sighed.

" You lost last night did you forgot ? So, start being my maid "

I have to do something e to make her divert into work so that atleast she won't be lonely and cry silently.

She grazed at me angrily and without saying anything she walked out of the room.

I hope she atleast get involved in work.

I too walked downstairs and seen her making coffee.

I silently looking at her. Her beautiful face and hair locks which are landing on her face.

She looks adorable.

After few mins she walked to me with the cup of coffee before i take it she placed it on table.

I took it and had a sip that when I completed slip of the coffee.

" SALT !!! Do you want to kill me ?" I screamed wiping my mouth and got up.

" Thank me that I didn't add poison in it " Elena said rudely.

You really want to kill me Elena.

Do you think I killed mom & dad ?

I walked closer to her she started to take steps back. I quickly pulled her waist me.

She tried to struggle to get out of my grip. I went closer to her ear and whispered.

" Then you should've added the poison. Why missed it ? "

She stared at me shockingly.

It's my first time to get this close to her. Her beautiful eyes and pink lips and pure white skin making me fall for her more.

In a second Elena pushed me.

I know she hates me now.

Atleast i should give some comfort to her.

" You can continue with your job and max with his school "

I said clearing my throat.

" What ? "

She exclaimed.

I didn't repeat myself again and walked off from there.

I don't want her to live here like a jail.

I know it's risky but... I make sure to protect her this time.

Hey guys !!! I hope you like this chapter, if you do please like, share and subscribe.

Waiting for your amazing comments!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.8K 25
"Would you not do that, Cupcake?" He moaned. "Cupcake, really? We escalated to pet names?" I said annoyed. "Well you haven't confirmed your name, so...
285K 9.7K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
1.4K 56 18
𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂-𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒂 (6) "She's dead." "Dead? What does that mean?" The young girl asked with morbid curiosity. "It means, she isn't here...
217K 15.8K 60
I didn't ask to be born into this world, none of us did but we make the best of it. I'm a twenty-five year old single man. Why you may ask? Because I...