Let's Survive(Arifureta X OC)

By DZ-D4C

Kyoya Konno,A Great Swordsman In His School And Also President On His Kendo Club But One Thing About Him,He I... More

Biodata
Chapter 1: Summoning
Chapter 2: Reason
Chapter 3: Betrayal
Chapter 4:Hero From Past
Chapter 5:New Skill
Chapter 6:You Lose
Chapter 7:Shea
Chapter 8:Miledy Labyrinth
Chapter 9: Mission
Chapter 10: Reunion
Chapter 11:A Witch And A Dragon
Chapter 12:War
Chapter 13:Myu And Yoshino
Chapter 14: Reunion At The Labyrinth
Chapter 15: We're Not The Same As Before
Chapter 16:Our Way(Finale)
Chapter 17:The Problem
Chapter 18:Gruen Volcano
Chapter 19: Interruption
Chapter 20: Merfolk
Chapter 21: Reunite
Chapter 22:Problem In The Morning
Chapter 23: Farewell Party
Chapter 23:New Journey
Chapter 24:Seperated
Chapter 25:End Of The Battle And Spoiler
Chapter 26:God Apostle
Chapter 27: Conclusion Of The Fight
Chapter 28:Betrayal With Twist
Chapter 29:The Hero's Arrival
Chapter 30: Reunion Of Two Friends
Chapter 31: Fight Between Two Lover
Chapter 32:New Journey (Final)
Special Chapter

Chapter 16,Season2: Meet A Duke In The Middle Of Desert

753 17 5
By DZ-D4C

(I'M BACK YESSS AND PLEASE ENJOY THE NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!!)

At Demon Castle........

???:"Lord freid!Is it true that catleya die?".

Freid:"Ohh,you back mikhail and yes she's dead".

Mikhail:"This is not true right,she with the shadow knight,our strongest knight that been bring back to life by our necromancer to serve us.Is the hero is too strong".

Freid:"Indeed,but not the hero who kill her.There is irregular had happened ".

Mikhail:"Irregular?Did shimizu betray them?".

Freid:"No,it's goes according to the plan,but then the thing get interfere by group of seven people interfere.Right around catleya make a contact with the hero,they arrived and she get killed by the strongest between seven of them.The shadow knight also betray her and join them.So,we need to obtain the ancient magic as soon as possible.Now,i'm heading to the gruen volcano labyrinth.Prepare yourself mikhail and get ready".

Mikhail:"Understood and i will avenge her.Unseen enemy,get ready yourself.The price that you gonna pay is great".

???:"Master,take me in this mission.I have something to settle with igris and i also gonna be a great help for you".

Then A Black Knight Came To Freid.His Body Covered By A Shadow And His Eye Is Red.......

Freid:"Berserker,if you say so,I'm allowed you to join me".

Berserker:"Thanks my lord,it's my pleasure to serve you".

Back To Kyoya And Friends..........

Shea:"It'a looks like at the outside really hot".

Kyoya:"Indeed,thanks to hajime that we build this caravan".

Myu And Yoshino:"It's cool Inside here.Uncle hajime is amazing".

Kaori:"That's right,uncle hajime is amazing".

Hajime:"Ugh,shirasaki".

Kaori:"It's kaori,not shirasaki.How i get last name treatment".

Hajime:"It's really doesn't a matter here".

Kyoya:"Settle your problem here, I want to check the others at the back.Myu,yoshino let's go".

Myu And Yoshino:"Hai papa".

Then They Head To The Back Of The Caravan Where It's Has Big Room That Kinda Looks Like A House......

Kyoya Mind:"Wow,this thing looks more like house then a caravan".

Brunhilde:"Ohh,my husband.What are you doing here?".

Kyoya:"Just to see what you guys doing here and I'm want to use the toilet.You guys,go to mama".

Myu And Yoshino:"Hai papa".

Brunhilde:"Wait my dear!There is......".

Before She Can Tell Him Something,He Already Head To The Toilet,When He Open The Toilet,He Saw Jalter Who Is Taking Bath........

Kyoya:"So......sorry jalter!I don't know you inside!".

Jalter:"You pervert husband".

He Then Get Slapped By Jalter Really Hard That Can Be Hear By The Others......

Tio:"Uhh,that's really hurts".

Brunhilde:"Sorry my dear".

Kyoya:"Haih,can't my day be even worse".

Then The Caravan Start To Shaking.He Then Head To Hajime To See What Just Happen.........

Kyoya:"What happen?".

Hajime:"There is large monster that is try to catch us".

Kyoya:"Need my help?".

Hajime:"Don't worry.This is not a normal caravan".

He Then Press A Button At His Side And Appears Big Cannon At The Front Of The Caravan.......

Kyoya:"Wrong direction".

Hajime:"Nope,actually it's at the right direction".

Kaori:"The monster Infront Of us right now!".

Then The Monster Appear Infront Of Them And Try To Attack Them.With His Reflex,He Then Shoot The Monster Directly At The Head.....

Kyoya:"Jackpot.Nice shoot hajime and nice position kaori".

Hajime:"Indeed and kaori,can you moved".

Yue:"Ciss,she's taking an opportunity".

Kaori:"It's an accident.I just lost my balance".

Kyoya:"Wait,if i remember correctly,there is two worm monster right?".

Hajime:"Indeed and where is the other one?".

Then From Underground,Another Worm Monster Appear And Try To Eat The Caravan........

Yue:"Let me do it.Crytal Coffins!".

Kyoya:"Fuhh,we're safe.Thanks yue".

Yue:"No problem".

Then Brunhilde Come To Infront To See What Happen.......

Brunhilde:"What just happened just now?".

Kyoya:"Let's say we all almost become a lunch for a giant worm".

Shea:"Hey you guys,i saw someone out there".

She Point The Guy That She Just Saw Where The Guy Is Laying And Doesn't Move At All.Then They Decide To Check The Guy Condition........

Hajime:"So,how is he?".

Kaori:"Barely survive.He's in critical condition.I will check him first.Magical Diagnostic".

Kaori:"Mana is going berserk within his body".

Kyoya:"What do you mean by that?".

Kaori:"The mana inside his body causing pressure and because of it it's forcibly activate.If we don't cure him fast,he gonna die".

Kyoya:"So,what are you waiting for?Save him".

Kaori:"May the grace of light bless you in the holy sanctuary.No evil shall pass so long as o hold the gates sanctorum".

After She Cast The Spell,The Guys Injury Heal Immediately.After A Minutes Later,He Then Wakes Up.......

The Man:"Ugh,what happened to me just now?".

Kaori:"Ohh,you're awake.How your feeling?".

The Man:"I see.I already dead".

Kaori:"What are you talking about?You still al......".

The Man:"No,this must be heaven.Because a goddess like you is beside me".

Hajime:"Stop with your nonsense,wake up already!".

The Man:"Uhuk!".

Hajime Then Step On The Man Stomach.......

The Man:"Sorry about earlier.Thanks for saving me and my name is bize feuward zengen".

Kaori:"Zengen....are you the son of lord lanzwi".

Zengen:"Yes I am".

Hajime:"Know him".

Kaori:"Yes,he.....".

Kyoya:"The son of the lord of the dukedom of ankaji.The closest to myu hometown,elisen".

Kaori:"Indeed,what kyoya say just now is true and also most of the elisen products using ankaji as relay point to delivered their products to others region".

Hajime:"I see,rich kid.But something is bugging me.Why a big shot like you doing in the middle of desert here?".

Zengen:"I can see that you guys are adventurers.Do you mind to tell me your guys rank?".

Kyoya:"We're gold".

Zengen:"Ohh god.You really blessed me with your grace".

Hajime:"Hoi,hoi.Are you really a noble".

Kyoya:"Wait,if you ask us our adventurer rank,that's mean....".

Zengen:"Yes,i humbly ask you guys for help.Allow me to make a plea as a representative of the lord of ankaji.Please,save us........No,our dukedom of ankaji".

Kyoya And Hajime:"Hmm".

Meanwhile,Back At The Adventurer Guild At Orcus.There Is Someone Heading To The Guild Entrance......

Random Adventurer 1:"Woah,who's that?".

Then Can Be Seen A Girl Entering The Guild.She Wear All Red Attire And A Red Hat With A Gun At Her Hand And A Sword At Her Side...........

Random Adventurer 2:"That oda nobunaga.The gold rank adventurers.What she's doing here?".

Random Adventurer 1:"Who?".

Random Adventurer 2:"You must be new in here.Let me tell.She be known as a crazy hunter where she been hunting demon and monster alone and entering many dungeon and conquer some of it.That's how she gain a gold rank".

Random Adventurer 1:"So,why a great adventurer like her doing in here?".

Receptionist:"Ohh,ms oda.It's been a while i presume.May i help you?".

Oda:"Where are they?".

Receptionist:"Who?".

Oda:"Those new gold rank adventurers.I heard they head here.That's why i cama here.So where are they!".

Receptionist:"Sorry ms oda.They already left".

Oda:"What?Where!".

Receptionist:"They head to elisen".

Oda:"i see.Thank for the information".

She Then Head To Outside And. Heading To Elisen.......

Oda:"It's been awhile i there is gold rank adventurers.The others that i challenge is weak.But those two sounds interesting from what i hear.Just wait kyoya konno and hajime nagumo.I'm coming for both of you guys.Hahahahaha".

She Then Laughing.......

Using Her Gun,She Then Fly Heading To Elisen......

End Of Chapter Sixteen

Next Chapter:The Problem

Thanks For Reading,Bye.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 11.2K 103
(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroes shoved her off letting her die with th...
12.8K 295 16
Hinata Shoyo, a fun, lovable, bubbly, sunshine boy. Innocent as can be, has every boy and girl fawning over him. Does he know? Not necessarily. He fo...
122K 7.2K 19
://dir *Deku*.* /s Searching files... |-FILE NOT FOUND-| ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ ://dir *Izuku*.* /s Searching files... |-SEARCH COMPLETE-| ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ |-D...
11.3K 161 18
Kurayami Crimson Shadow Sieghart was abused, neglect and bullied in this so call school Union Academy for not having powers like them but they didn't...