π—Ύπ˜‚π—Άπ—²π˜€π—°π—²π—»π˜ // π˜€.π˜€...

By ninadarkz

the story of katerina petrova and her younger sister, audrina petrova. katerina would do anything to protect... More

π’Šπ’π’•π’“π’π’…π’–π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
π’•π’‰π’†π’Šπ’“ π’π’Šπ’—π’†π’”
π’Œπ’‚π’•π’†π’“π’Šπ’π’‚
π’‚π’–π’…π’“π’Šπ’π’‚
π’ˆπ’“π’π’˜π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’‘π’‚π’Šπ’π’”
π’Žπ’šπ’”π’•π’Šπ’„ 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔
𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
1864
𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
π’…π’†π’„π’π’‚π’“π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’π’” 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
π’”π’π’π’˜π’π’š π’π’π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’šπ’π’–π’“π’”π’†π’π’‡
𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’Š 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’“π’†π’ˆπ’“π’†π’• π’Šπ’•, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 π’ƒπ’Šπ’•
π’•π’‚π’Œπ’†π’ π’‚π’˜π’‚π’š
𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’–π’Žπ’Žπ’†π’“ 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒍𝒅 π’Žπ’† π’Šπ’” 𝒐𝒖𝒕, 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 π’π’†π’˜ π’Žπ’†
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕
π’Žπ’š 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, π’Žπ’š 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆, π’Žπ’š π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ

π’šπ’π’–'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 π’Š'𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’†π’…, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 π’Šπ’‡ π’Š π’…π’Šπ’…π’'𝒕 π’Œπ’π’π’˜ π’Šπ’•

1.4K 54 5
By ninadarkz

She stands there. Unable to speak or move. As she watches Klaus's face falls into one of deep sadness.

"Klaus..."

"Why." Is all he says. Not a question. More of a demand.

"You killed my mother. You killed my father, my brothers, my sisters. All you left me with was Katherine," tears fall onto her cheeks as she continues, "I can't forgive you. Let alone love you after you murdered my entire family."

Klaus scoffs, "So that means you should declare your love for Stefan Salvatore, a man who is in love with your look-alike in front of me? Right after I explain to you how much you matter to me?"

"I froze Klaus! I didn't know what to do!" she shouts, "You can't blame me, I was caught off guard. No one has ever said words like that to me."

"Not even Stefan?"

She lowers her voice and shakes her head, "Not even Stefan."

"Yet you love him."

She nods this time, "yet I love him."

He scoffs, "It's pathetic, Audrina."

"Maybe if things went differently, Klaus. But they didn't. Maybe if we reunited in the past, or if I never left you 500 years ago. Or if I never met Stefan or if you never killed my family. Then maybe. Just maybe. Things would be different."

"We did reunite in the past," he admits, his eyes glued to the ground below him.

Audrina cocks a brow, "Excuse me?"

"Chicago. 1922."

She walks up to him and grabs his face, forcing him to look at her, "Klaus. What are you talking about? Explain yourself."

"I compelled you to forget."

She shakes her head, "Impossible. I've always been on vervain. Even now."

"At the time, there was a shortage. So you weren't able to acquire any."

~ Chicago, circa 1922

After dancing with Rebekah for two hours straight, the vampire was understandably tired. She sat at the bar where Klaus Mikaelson resided. Admittedly, she had been thinking about Klaus all night although she didn't want to.

It was funny to her. She spent 400 years running from the powerful original and she ended up coming to him. It took a few weeks since then but she finally opened up to him and became a big part of his life.

And it became even more shocking when Stefan fucking Salvatore showed up one night. She couldn't believe that her lost love was right in front of her.

Yes, he was a ripper and had no emotions. But there he was. And since then, she's never been happier.

Especially with the threesomes the three of them had together. One would even say the most epic threesomes, but who's judging?

"A gin please," Audrina orders with a smile. Her eyes flicker over to Stefan who is chatting up a young woman only to drain her of her blood later on no doubt. She smiles to herself before looking back at Klaus,"What has you here sulking, Nik?"

"You've been avoiding me all night," he replies.

"I've been avoiding you for the past few centuries, get over it," she jokes with a playful tone. "Now come on, tell me the real issue."

Klaus asks, "Do you love him?"

Audrina sighs, knowing exactly who Klaus is referring to, "I did for a time until he fucked my twin sister. Now, I just think he's good in the sack," she places her hand on his thigh and leans closer, "come on, that can't be what's getting you down, is it?"

"Actually yes, I've been nothing but truthful with you, Audrina. And I expect nothing but honesty from you as well."

She nods, "Of course. I'll see you tonight," she gets up with her gin and places a kiss on Klaus' cheek before walking away.

~

That night when Klaus entered the bedroom, Stefan was already stripped down to his underwear. His beautiful body on display.

Audrina has her hands roaming his body, her lips following as she leaves sweet kisses.

Her flappers' dress was tossed to the side on the ground as well as her white bra that Stefan had viciously ripped off of her body.

Klaus sighed in delight and leaned against the door frame as he stared at Audrina's perfectly perky tits that grazed against Stefan's body every so often.

His eyes then trailed down to her round bubble butt, covered by only the cloth of her underwear. "What a sight to see," he hummed, he licked his lips as he felt his trousers begin to tighten up.

Audrina pulled away from Stefan and walked over to Klaus. She took his hand and roughly pulled him against her basically nude body. She pressed her soft plump lips to his, something that she's been craving all night. She led him to the bed and they laid down next to Stefan.

He then began to swirl circles on her brown nipples, squeezing them a little every so often as she continued to kiss Klaus.

Her hands then roamed down to his pants and she tugged on them, unbuckling them.

Klaus pulled away from her, already missing the way she tasted on his lips. Klaus' eyes then found Stefan's as he smirked slyly at his obvious jealousy. It's funny, the jealousy that he clearly felt despite having no emotions.

Stefan then took hold of Audrina's waist and held her down on the bed, his hands found themselves on her damp panties which emitted soft moans from her.

"More beautiful than I could have ever imagined, love," Klaus stroked his member through his boxers.

His pants were placed on a chair nearby, eyes focused on Audrina's exposed body.

He kneeled down beside her head and her hands moved towards his bulge, grasping it. She began pumping him a before she pulled his member out of his boxers.

Meanwhile, Stefan sucked on her clit his fingers slowly pumping into her wetness, smirking against her flesh as she moaned.

Audrina loved the way he was touching her, the way his lips were attached to her throbbing clit, fingers finding her sweet spot.

Audrina moved her head sideways, tongue circling Klaus's tip, tasting his precum, hands pumping his throbbing length, and the sounds that left his lips made her heart flutter especially knowing that she's the cause.

Klaus was mesmerized by her, finally being able to feel her touch on him was something he had been waiting for, for the past 400 years.

There was something about her. She had always managed to lure him in and to drive him crazy.

Despite being nearly 1000 years old, he felt like a teenage boy, ready to cum right there and then.

Stefan pumped his own bulge a few times before slipping his tip through her wetness, plunging into her heat, drawing a deep moan out of her, eyes momentarily closing at the sensation.

While he did that, she hallowed her cheeks as she tried to fit as much of Klaus' length as she could into her mouth, all while Stefan was bruising her hips with his hands grasping her middle and his nails clawing into her skin as he picked up his speed.

The original felt his orgasm nearing, his eyes were focused on the way Audrina's fingers caressed him. "I'm close, love," he whispered as his eyes wandered back toward her face.

She kept on moaning around his length, sending vibrations through him, she felt full.

Klaus finally came into her mouth. Cum hit the back of her throat, dripping down.

"You're doing so well, baby," Stefan encouraged as he pressed kisses onto her belly, sucking on the thin flesh, praising her for being such a good girl and taking his length like a champ.

Audrina grasped Klaus's hand as she came around Stefan.

Klaus ran his fingers through her hair, supporting her through the strong orgasm that washed over her. It didn't take Stefan long to follow her, his warmth began to spread through her, drawing an exhausted moan out of her, pressure began to fall from her shoulders, a smile on her lip as she pulled Klaus in for another kiss.

She'd never tell Stefan, but Audrina was obsessed with the way Klaus was touching her, his touch was rough, yet loving, exactly what she was thirsting for. "I think," Klaus kissed her another time, "it's my turn now, what do you think little birdie?" he asked, a smirk on his lips as he watched Stefan, his jaw was clenched, an unpleased look on the younger vampire's features.

Audrina nodded, needing to feel Klaus inside of her, she couldn't look at Stefan as she nodded her head "yes", she just had to have him.

Stefan took a hold of her chin, eyes finding hers as he kissed her, trying not to think about the fact that Klaus had just kissed her a few seconds ago.

Audrina moaned against Stefan's mouth as Klaus ran the tip of his throbbing length through her folds, "still so wet, only for me, isn't that the case, love?" he chuckled as his teasing eyes found Stefan's once again,

Klaus knew how obsessed Audrina was with him. She would never admit it. But he could tell but all the hints she'd dropped and how needy she always was for him.

Stefan detested Klaus at that moment, he hated that the original was making Audrina, the woman who was supposed to be in love with him feel like this, she was his. Granted, they have threesomes often and sometimes even orgies with random humans. But the more often they occur the more jealous Stefan gets and the more he realizes how much Audrina truly loves Klaus.

"Turn around, love," Klaus' voice was demanding.

Audrina was now on all fours, ass on full show for the smirking original. Stefan pumped his length a few times, and Audrina's tongue darted out, tasting the salty precum from his tip as Klaus slowly inserted himself into her tight core, she was perfectly molding against his body.

"Oh fuck," she moaned against Stefan's length.

His hands were placed on her hips, already leaving marks. "Tell me, love, how do I feel?" Klaus groaned, nails scraping against her skin, a devilish smirk on his lips, she couldn't form any sentences, only kept on moaning.

Her lips were wrapped around Stefan's member, mind completely focused on the way Klaus was buried inside of her, his hips snapped against hers, obsessed with the way she was clenching around him. "You feel so good, love," the original gasped as she tightened the grip she had on him, cheeks hallowed as Stefan thrust his hips forward, trying to focus on her face, not on the way Klaus was pounding into her.

She couldn't stop obsessing over the way Klaus fucked her, the grip on her hips got tighter, and she felt another orgasm fast approaching as he picked up his speed, mercilessly thrusting into her heat. "Are you close, love?" he kissed up her spine, balls slapping against her clit, intensifying the feeling.

"Fuck, yes," she mumbled as she swallowed Stefan's length. Cries left her as Klaus bit into her skin, he had to taste her. He wanted to taste her sweet, doppelgänger blood. He moaned as she clenched around him. A powerful orgasm washed over her, eyes squeezed shut, fingers fisting the bedsheets and her pussy began to flutter around Klaus's impressive size.

Both men followed shortly after, just as Klaus released himself into her core, an animalistic sound left him as he did so, Stefan came into her mouth, cum dripping down her throat. Stefan ran a hand through her sweaty hair, a smile on her lips.

~ present day

"Oh my God," Audrina murmurs. "We.. you— you and I."

"Doesn't matter now, Audrina," Klaus says, "I know your true feelings and who you love and don't love."

She nods, "You're right. Goodbye, Klaus. Good luck with your sacrifice."

~
word count 1986

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 705 19
Aleksandar Petrova, Katerina Petrova's twin brother. When the Petrova twins travel to Mystic Falls, Aleksandar is immediately infatuated with Stefan...
58.6K 1.3K 229
katerina petrova has one weakness her daughter Daliah petrova she was fathered by Elijah milkson she never wanted her to know but what happens when...
374K 7.1K 124
⚠️{Completed but, This Book is being Edited!!!}⚠️ We all know the story of Katherine Pierce, but do you wanna know the story of Madalina Petrova? Ma...
259 8 9
Niklaus Mikealson, the Original Hybrid, and Queen Scarlett, a witch of chaotic magic. For centuries, their bloodlines have been locked in a bitter fe...