Queen Of The Dons

By AlexisChandler280

Ever wanted to know what happens when a cold blooded female meets a cold blooded man? In this case 24 year ol... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 THE END
Part 2 Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
The End

Chapter 67

1.4K 58 14
By AlexisChandler280

What you wearing? D asked me coming into my closet.

Umm nothing!

What Donnie asked twisting her lips up.

I'm not going!

See told y'all her stank ass was gonna say that! Chante said rolling her eyes standing at the doorway.
The girls wanted to go out tonight. It was Saturday night and when the clubs was the litest.

I just don't wanna go out! I said shrugging my shoulders.

Well your going to. All you do is go to work and be a mom! Nope come out and have fun. Every since you and what's his face broke up...

Carter, his name is Carter!

Okay well you and Carter broke up you haven't been yourself anymore.

Y'all I just don't wanna!

No choice so get dress! We'll meet you downstairs if you wanna do it the hard way just say that! Cause I'll hold you down. Chante will do your make up and D will find you an outfit to wear and put it on you.
I rolled my eyes so hard twice! "Do it again and I'll snatch them shits out!"

You not my mama!

Hell stop acting like a child and get dress!

Y'all annoy me so bad! I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom. I just didn't feel good! I wanted to stay home in my bed and sleep under my warm covers.

I ran my shower water and got in. My body been so sore lately and I felt sick to my stomach. I hurried up and washed up and got out drying off.

I went to my vanity to fix my hair and did my make up. I just did a nice lil soft glam. These bitches was wearing some hoe shit. I felt fat and this week my clothes hasn't been fitting the way I wanted them to. I been eating out way to much and I know I gained a pound or two.

Oweee wear this, this cold! Chante said holding up these leather shorts and leather bra.

Oh yup! Cold!

Yeah ima be freezing my ass off literally!

So what put it on.

I rolled my eyes and took the outfit from them. I lotioned my body down and sprayed myself over and over and over again in my favorite fragrance and than got dress. I put on my black open toe YSL pumps with the gold chain around my ankle. I paired it with the matching hand bag. I looked so good!

We left out and they already had the bottles ready in the car. The smell of the liquor made me wanna throw up.

D pulled up to bottoms up and it was so many people out here. We got straight in skipping the line. We went over to the promoter section that D talked to and he got a couple bottles and hookah.

Cheer up! D said sitting next to me.

No I wanna be home!

Here take a shot losen up! She put the drink in my hand and I didn't wanna drink it. I just threw it back and I instantly regretted it. It was not sitting well with my stomach. I should of ate before I left out.

I had to step outside and get some fresh air. That club was not it for me. It was to much going on.

You look cute! A guy said walking past me as he was coming out the club.

Thanks! I said with a sly smile looking back at my phone. I went to my messages and pulled up Carter name. I missed my man so much and I just want him back bad. I felt like I was literally begging this man. I deleted the message I was doing to much.

He must be on yo mind? The guy asked as he laughed a bit and lit his blunt.

I'm sorry what?

A beautiful woman like yourself out here alone in the cold and you keep looking at your phone....he must be a lucky guy.

Why you think that?

Am I wrong?

What are you doing out here and what the fuck do you have on? A male voice asked I turned around and it was Hendrix. I hugged my breath and rolled my eyes.

Nothing I just came to get some air!

Yeah ight yo man getting out his meeting in 2 seconds and you and buddy gone get fucked up!

Hendrix let me explain something to you. He's single I'm single we are not together!

Y'all both some stubborn muthafuckas.! He see you with him and dressed like that he gone wild out!

Dressed like what? Carter asked as he came out the door.

FUCK! Me and Hendrix both said under our breath at once. I swear I wasn't helping my own case and Hendrix was low key right.

Mmmm! Carter laughed a bit looking at me before walking all the way down the stairs. "You coming?" He asked turning around to me he asked pissed off.
I nodded my head yeah and he opened his car door for me. He got in on the other side sat his gun in the cup holder and pulled off. "You fuck with dude?" He asked. That was the most I heard came out his mouth in weeks.

No, not at all! I was with the girls and I just needed a moment to breathe and get out of there and came outside. He said something to me and that was it.

You wouldn't lie to me right?

No, Carter I wouldn't you know I wouldn't!

He stopped the car in the middle of the expressway and turned the lights on. "Asia I will fuckin kill you!" He said so sternly and serious. His eyes was black and cold and the noise from the cars beeping and honking and swerving added to my scaredness.

Carter I...

Do I make myself clear! He barked.

I nodded my head yeah and I could feel the tears building up in my eyes. He turned the lights off and pulled off. He started blowing it on the expressway.

Can you take me home? I asked softly. The car ride was extremely silent so I know he heard me.

After taking the long way home he pulled up to my house. He got out the car and opened my door for me. I wiped my tears from my face and got out. He blocked me from walking away from him looking at me. I couldn't look him in his eyes.

He grabbed me by the back of my neck gently and pulled me into him. I broke down crying and he wrapped his arms around me.

Stop crying Asia!

No Carter! What the fuck is this? What are you doing to me? You don't wanna be with me clearly, you threatening me and killing niggas over me but still don't wanna be with me? I'm confused!

Your drunk we can talk about this later!

Carter I'm not drunk don't do that! I had one little shot and that was it, I'm completely fine!

Okay than we'll talk about this later.

Why later? Huh? Why? I pushed him off of me. His phone started ringing on the car radio back to back.

Because later is a better time not now!

Than when? When is later? Cause it seems to
Me later is never coming. You,'you come over here you fuck me, you don't say anything than you just leave you fuckin leave. You don't answer the phone or text back what the fuck is it? Are you only fuckin me and fuckin my head up so you can stay out of jail?

No, no I don't need to fuck you to stay out of jail.

Than what is it cause that's what it's giving?

It's not! It's not it at all!

Yes it is you can't even look me in my eyes and tell me!

What you want me to say Asia? He yelled at me looking at me in my eyes. "Hmmm? What you want me to say? That I am completely and I mean completely in fuckin love with you? That I can't control myself or my emotions when it comes to you? That I'd kill everyone in this fuckin world just to stay with you? Or that I'd kill myself if I ever really lost you? Hmmm what the fuck do you want me to say Asia? I can't control my fuckin feelings about nun this shit. You pushed me the fuck away and even though I don't give no bitch a second chance still some how some way you got my fuckin heart! I lost my unborn child and now my fuckin daughter and I been so fuckin alone and I can't handle all this shit I been going through? My own fuckin family been Robbin me and setting me up. My BestFriend brother, the only person I really got in this world that's my fuckin brother his blood is setting him to try and kill him! You the only thing I found fuckin peace in, in this fuckin world and you do the shit you did to me! I'm fuckin hurt Asia!!!" He yelled loudly. He had tears in his eyes and coming down his face. I didn't realize how hurt he was or the things he was going through. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him.

I love you and I'm sorry! I'm sorry I pushed you away and all you needed was me! I'm sorry baby!
I wiped his eyes as he looked at me. "I'm sorry! I love you! I love you so much, I'm sorry!"

Asia I needed you!

You got me baby I'm right here! I'm here for you! I love you! His tall body towered over mine as he hugged me tight. "I'm here for you baby!"

Let's go in the house for somebody call the cops.

I gotta go take care this shit I can't!

When will you be done?

I don't know!

Come over when you done?

Yeah...

Okay.....be safe! I love you Carter!

I love you too! He let me wipe his face and I cleared mine. He watched me walk into the house before he pulled off. My heart broke so bad for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Born to Kill By RΓΈ

General Fiction

14K 391 23
24 year old Alexus Carter is a lawyer winning all her cases. All her life she's been living off the streets with her older brother Arnold who recentl...
203K 4.4K 75
Layla is only 17 raising her 5 yr old sister her mom is never home. What happened when she runs into the biggest drug dealer in the city... Will he c...
3.9K 144 37
Sincere, a 20 years old drop out who became addicted to drug because of his past. He been doing drugs since uu was 17 years old. No mother , no fathe...
22.3K 698 31
"πΉπ“Šπ’Έπ“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‡π“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ“π“Šπ“‰ " 𝑽𝒐𝒏 π’ˆπ’“π’π’‚π’π’†π’… 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 π’‡π’Šπ’π’π’†π’… π’Žπ’† 𝒖𝒑 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’“π’Ž π’”π’†π’Žπ’†π’, π’π’†π’‚π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’š...