Yu-Gi-Oh DM GX 5Ds Zexal Arc...

By Cadence44226

My opinion of Yu-Gi-Oh ships. Positive and Negative. I will do my best to explain what I like, love, dislik... More

Author Notes
Puzzleshipping ๐Ÿฅฐ
Spiritshipping ๐Ÿฅฐ
Kingcrabshipping/Satelliteshipping ๐Ÿฅฐ
Sharkbaitshipping ๐Ÿฅฐ
Counterpartshipping ๐Ÿฅฐ
Datastormshipping ๐Ÿฅฐ
Puppyshipping/Violetshipping โ˜บ๏ธ
Tendershipping ๐Ÿ˜‰
Bronzeshipping/Eclispeshipping ๐Ÿ˜‰
Royalshipping ๐Ÿ˜˜
Maskshipping โ˜บ๏ธ
Toolshipping โ˜บ๏ธ
Z-ONEshipping โ˜บ๏ธ
Appleshipping ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’š

Predatorshipping ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ

141 1 0
By Cadence44226

In my honest opinion, I think this ship didn't work much as the two characters to me, didn't have much interaction that I feel is necessary to build some sort of relationship. 

I think even these two had never really had a true conversation nor do they really know each other. 

So, the real flaw of these ship is simply nothing or not much to work with. 

I can only imagine their relationship and even fanart only shows the more antagonistic side of their relationship. 

So, I can't say it's that good but I also got curious about this ship for the fact that Yuri and Serena kind look like Yusaku's parents in a lot of specific ways. 

Yusaku has Serena's blue hair colour with Yuri's pink hair colour and he also has Serena's eye colour. So, this idea I think is actually fun which is why I would like to try out this ship. 

It's growing on me. 

But tell me what you think personally. 

Honestly, I think this ship exists because everyone wants to ship the Zarc Counterparts with the Ray Counterparts. 

Also, do you think the counterparts are like the children of Ray and Zarc or more like sisters and brothers? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 28.8K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
377K 22.6K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
124K 5.1K 92
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
1M 39.3K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...