Remade as a Sans/☝︎♋︎❍︎♏︎❒︎

By Truenote

Matt was a regular person who was a big fan of Undertale and its fangames. One day, he dies because of a pers... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 Tutorial
Chapter 2 Dungeon fight
Chapter 3 Some maybe truth about the multiverse...
Chapter 4 Penalty time
Chapter 5 Multiverse dungeon
Chapter 6 Time leave
Chapter 7 Time to explore
Chapter 8 Acting
Chapter 9 New dungeon
Chapter 10 Dimension fight
Chapter 11 Dead
OC Creation [CLOSED]
Chapter 12 Summoning
Chapter 13 New skill
Chapter 14 1010 years later
Chapter 15 What?
Chapter 16 Squad name
Chapter 17 Well
10k special (closed)
10k special part 2 Answers
Chapter 18 Introduction
Chapter 19 Waiting
Chapter 20 Preparing
Chapter 21 Fixing the timelines
Chapter 22 Event unlocked and an annoying voice
1k votes
Chapter 23 Error's dream
King multiverse's Side Story Part 1/2
King multiverse's Side Story Part 2/2
Chapter 24 Max, Mike and Matthew in OuterTale
Chapter 26 Bye
Chapter 27 Why?
Chapter 28 Wait...

Chapter 25 Error404's big entrance

1.2K 64 23
By Truenote

Everyone was looking at Ink who had just appeared and spoken.

"Ink, friend! We have just learned of something very important that we need to tell you about." Exclaimed Swap.

 Swap was about to step forward before he was stopped by Omni404. Swap was surprised with sweat dripping down his skull as looked at Omni404 who was looking at him with a deadpan face as a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of his aura leaked out.

"Sorry, but it is best if you don't go near him right away. I mean just look at him." Omni404 then pointed at Ink. Swap then realized that Ink was examining all of them with an emotionless gaze. This made Swap take a slight step back which was unnoticed by anyone except Omni404.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK I WON'T DESTROY MORE AUS BECAUSE EVERYTHING YOUR DOING IS JUST A SIMPL-.. ACRCHHHH." Suddenly Error culched his SOUL in pain as Fate's strings tightened around his SOUL stopping him from finishing what he was saying.

Omni404 felt stings suddenly trying to wrap around his SOUL, but he easily grabbed the strings before coding them and reflecting them back onto the person who tried to tie them around his.

Somewhere else

Fate was suddenly wrapped around by the strings she cast upon the mortal(?) Omni404.

Her sister Destiny laughed at her attempt to take Omni404 under her control.

"Did you really think that would work." Said Destiny as she finished laughing.

Fate felt a burning anger rise within her as she slowly got out of the strings. She had felt the connection between her, and Error be destroyed.

She was going to kill that skeleton called Omni404.

NO! Death was too good for them. She was instead going to tie them up, beat and torture them before she- (The rest was removed due to the graphic details in it).

Back to OuterTale

Omni404 had managed to loosen and destroy the strings Fate put around Error's SOUL who felt the pain in his chest go away as he looked in surprise.

"There. Now their strings won't be a bother." Omni404 then stretched his arms as he then said, "Now you owe me one."

Error looked at Omni404 with shock and amazement.

"You destroyed their strings that easily?!"

Omni404 then waved his hand while giving him a deadpan expression even though he had no facial musicals to express it. "Yeah, it doesn't really matter just finish up your discussion with Ink so we can get going."

Error then snapped out of it before nodding and turning to face Ink with a determined and spiteful glare...

"Alright Ink. I have had enough of your little game and this so-called X-event. Since I am no longer forced, I don't have any restrictions to what I can say and do. So first what is the true point of all this? Is for some sort of high? Was it a way to get around our deal? Speaking of our deal, the deal is now over." Error stared at Ink waiting for him to respond. 

As Error impatiently awaited a response, X!Chara slowly regained consciousness after being knocked out. Ink's voice was devoid of emotion as he responded, clearly disinterested in the deal he had made with Error.

"Hmm, I expected a bigger reaction from you. But, of course, you lack an actual SOUL to experience emotions. You're confined to whatever those vials provide." Error stated matter-of-factly, observing as Ink produced a cracked purple vial.

Perplexed, Error tilted his head and questioned, "What's that for? Are you trying to feel empathy for once or something?" His attention was briefly diverted by another voice, interrupting his conversation with Ink.

"No. That vial has nothing to do with emotions. It doesn't belong to him!" X!Chara shouted, as Ink resumed speaking in the same monotone voice since his appearance.

"The creation of an Alternate Universe granted me the ability to experience feelings, as if I possessed a real soul. My friend's soul can manifest anything, allowing me to experience new sensations. It's time for him to return, and I won't let anything distract me." Ink said calmly.

Without warning, the vial was suddenly yanked away by a string before Ink could react, and a bone swung at him, cutting his face and causing black ink blood to spill.

"No, I won't allow you to summon your so-called 'friend' or whoever they are. Something feels... off, and I sense that it will lead to trouble which is going to be a bit more than I can handle. " Error declared, releasing the vial and allowing it to be pulled up by some of his string.

'Even if he does summon his friend. I have got a backup plan.' Thought Error as quickly look at his jacket as he felt the bone he pocketed from that dream. He grinned before changing his expression and quickly looking back at Ink.

Ink clenched and unclenched his hand, then locked eyes with Error, who was eagerly awaiting his response. Just as Classic warned, "Watch out!!!"

(Skip to 25:50 since nothing really changes. Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Omni404, Omni and King multiverse in the background doing nothing to help or alter the fight while eating a box of popcorn)

Amidst the aftermath of the intense battle that had just taken place, the participants - Error, Classic, Swap, Fell, X!Chara, and Ink - were all visibly battered and bruised. The once serene ground they stood on was now a shattered and chaotic landscape of floating rocks in the vast expanse of space.

 "With Him, I can see more, new possibilities than a simple alteration in a Timeline or Universe. Everything will come back to normal once I feel satisfied. When I feel bored, I'll start this game all over again. This will be the perfect alternative to keep the balance between Creation and Destruction of the Multiverse." Ink said on a broken piece of what used to be the ground they were standing on but was no nothing more than a giant piece of rock now floating aimlessly in space that was surrounded by other giant rocks that everyone else was standing on as his voice echoed through the desolate space.

Error couldn't help but react to Ink's words, pointing accusingly at him and remarking, "Are you even comprehending what you're saying? And they called me the bad guy.

Despite Error's incredulous comment, Ink appeared unfazed and continued to stare blankly at him.

Classic then tried to plead with Ink. "You won't enjoy those new possibilities if you can't feel anything!" Ink then Interrupted. Classic.

"I won't be like this forever." Ink said blankly. "It's just that...." A memory of Ink and Cross happliy standing next to each other while smiling crossed his mind as it quickly left. "I don't want to regret it now." He then dropped the vial as X!Chara looked on with horror.

When the vial made contact with the ground, it shattered instantly, revealing half of a vibrant purple SOUL. X!Alphys and X!Mettaton exchanged victorious grins, while Core Frisk looked utterly baffled. It also showed a melting yet smiling X!Gaster as energy began to cover the soul as the empty filled partly determination that X!Gaster had to survive on for quite a bit.

From within the luminous energy emerged a figure, and to everyone's astonishment, it was none other than X!Gaster himself, still smiling. The implications of this bewildering sight prompted Error to interject, his tone slightly irritated yet intrigued.

"So, let me guess. You handed half of your SOUL to Ink and stashed yourself away somewhere in the vastness of the multiverse, relying on the determination now filling the other half of that SOUL of your's to stay alive. Clever move." remarked Error, as he proceeded to gather the monster souls from Outertale into the anti-void, to destroy them later as he closed the portal.

Finally, Error conjured a colossal portal, revealing the doodle sphere, showcasing numerous AUs entangled with Error's strings. However, one string was notably closer to Error than the others with it being right next to him waiting to be pulled.

"Someone in my dream told me about your GAME. I bet you were trying to make me join this GAME of yours." Error retorted, a mix of irritation and amusement evident in his voice, as he extended his arms, projecting an air of defiance.

"Lemme just tell you something. I DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU!" Error was about to pull before stopping with his fingers being millimeters apart from touching it. He proceeded to then unloosen the strings and make them disappear with the universes being saved from getting destroyed from a spilt decision as he closed the portal which confused everyone including Ink.

"Actually, on second thought. There is someone who said your game would end soon and since you decided to invite your friend over why don't I invite mine as well." Error then took out a bone that did not belong to him as he showed it to everyone here who was still confused and bewildered. Error put both of his skeletal hands on the bone and snapped it.

As soon as he did this a giant blue pillar of light appeared behind Error making him turn around as the energy began to gather just like X!Gaster but at a more ginormous level. As a theme began to play in the background.

Omni404 who took Cross's unconscious body to protect it, watched this display of power and could hear the theme began to wonder something.

'Is Matt trying to show off or something?' While he was thinking this Cross was slowly waking up from his slumber.

Matt then goes to his settings to turn up the current music to 100/100 as an epic beat began to play as his theme making him grin as he closes settings.

"So. I have finally arrived." As a smiling figure walked out of the blue light that was dying down as he walked out and stood next to Error.

Ink slightly opened his sockets, X!Gaster narrowed his with everyone else in surprise of the power except for Nightmare, Killer, Mike, Matthew and... Max. Wait, no Max was in shock too due to never seeing this before in his life (Him only being 12 doesn't help either).

Matt then proceeded to mimic Chara's first dialogue at the end of genocide with a grin. "Greetings. I am Erro404."

_________________________________________________________

Hmm.

I have been gone for quite a bit and haven't updated this for a while.

Well, here is the update, I guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 228 12
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞. 𝐇𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬. 𝐈𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥...
16.3K 1K 59
An UNDERVERSE ALTERNATIVE in many ways (Jakei's animation UNDERVERSE) But is very different as well. In fact, it's becoming an entirely different sto...
9.7K 322 14
𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 | 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐓 ‹―💜―› "𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓�...
17.8K 435 24
Y/N moved from her town in Lumenatia to a kingdom called Detpurroc that rules strictly and selfishly. since women have been restricted from normal jo...