Fanfiction: Lego Movie Christ...

By odawg0207

A Christmas Special taking place the on Humanity's most sacred Holiday, months after Armomageddon. Emmet and... More

Merry Christmas

278 5 0
By odawg0207

Finally, after five long years of war and hatred, the people of Apocalypsburg can finally live in peace, together with their newfound friends from the Systar System. It was apparent they weren't actually evil the entire time. In fact, they just wanted to Unite together in peace, they were just bad at communicating with the Apocalypsburgers. Now, the two have joined together in a personal Union, know as 'Syspocalypstar'. With everyone embracing each other as new friends and, well, also Allies in many ways, the time has also come to celebrate the most important holiday there is: Christmas, and the eventual New Year.

Everyone in Syspocalypstar had an amazing time together. A bright morning to wake up to, seeing the beautiful patches of snow on the ground, sacred flakes falling gracefully from the sky, presents to open brought by Santa the night before, or gifts bought by Family and Friends to open for secret Santas and what not, everyone then getting ready for the day by going to meet with each other, a big feast made by the Queen and her servants for everyone, a large light show illuminating the sky, then coming together at a large Christmas tree at the center of the System, singing carols and bonding as everyone was part of a Universe wide Family.

However, while everyone in Syspocalypstar was together for the entire day, two young people, two people very much in love, two people who would do anything for each other, were spending it together, alone... that being the newly married couple: Emmet and Lucy Brickowski. Sure, they had gone out to see their friend group for a couple hours, and had a gift exchange. And, uh, a lot of other fun Christmas activities, but other than that, had spent Christmas alone. They do say to spend Christmas as a family, and technically did for a little bit of time, but since the two Lovers were now a married couple, they were now considered a Family, just of two people, who make out a heck of a lot.

After saying a good old 'See you guys later' to their small, friend-built family, Emmet and Lucy headed back to their happy home, raised on a hill away from the rest of town, a symbol of their wanting to be together. They had chosen to secretly get each other a private gift to show how much they truly love each other. It was a little difficult to find a present both would love, since in both Emmet and Lucy's mind, their lover deserved the whole Universe as far as the were concerned. Thankfully, just in the nick of time, both found what they hoped would be the best gift of their lives... Well, in a way, the gift Lucy would be giving Emmet, was, in a way, given from him to her. ;) The happy couple were watching a movie together, snuggling and kissing each other with warm Passion, giving them all they needed in that moment: each other.

Emmet couldn't wait to show Lucy what he got her, but Lucy? She was beyond excited at giving Emmet her gift. She wasn't sure how he'd react, but she did hope it would be positive and happy. After a few more kisses, the two were ready to exchange their gifts, moving down to their Christmas tree, ready to melt each other's hearts.

"Alrighty. Ems, you wanna go first? I feel like I need an extra minute to show you my gift." Lucy asked as she played with Emmet's vest collar, smiling at the cute look in his sparkling eyes.

Emmet responded with a big smile, getting up to find his present for Lucy. "Sure thing, Luce! I'll be right back." He then went to their shared bedroom, looking through some drawers for a certain item, finally finding it in one of his lamp drawers. He ran down back to her as quick as lightning, coming back to the gorgeousness in front in him. Oh, and the decorations were nice too. (Lucy was the gorgeousness Emmet was thinking of.) He immediately fell down into his wife's loving arms, giving her a big hug, not wanting to separate for a moment, but thought Lucy still needed her present, as he thought it would make her giddy with joy. Little did Emmet know she'd love him no matter what, because of who he was.

He then spoke up to the light of his life. "Okay, Lucy? I... I know this might be kinda cheesy, and it's not really what tough, cool, and beautiful girls like you would go for, but, I hope this makes you happy... Merry Christmas, Love." Emmet held in his hands a mechanical toy heart, with a small button on the center. He asked her to press the button, which opened up the contraption, revealing a recording device showing a small slide show of Emmet and Lucy on all there adventures, dates, and everything in between, together. Both before and after they were married. Lucy teared up with Love in her heart from seeing all those pictures, videos, and clips of her with her amazing boyfriend turned husband. A small, pure happy smile invading her face, she hugged Emmet tightly, but looking back up at the Heart, there was still one more thing for it to share, a recording of Emmet.

"Lucy, I've lived such an incredible life. But, if I could choose everything that's ever been combined, or you, the one who's more than my everything... I wouldn't think even once. I've loved you from the second I met you, and I'll never stop loving you. I always will, to the ends of time, and beyond."

The recording ended, allowing the heart to return to it's small, original stance. Lucy's heart turned into a puddle in an instant. She couldn't believe Emmet would say such amazing things about her. Even... after how hard she'd been on him, he still loved her as, he said, 'More than his everything.' She broke at him saying those things, and kissed him without a thought. He gracefully accepted it, mumbling his true love for her. She than pulled back, remembering what her gift to him was... Oh, Man Upstairs, why did Lucy feel like she was in a meet and greet, face to face with the sun? Oh, right, because if this went all wrong, she could lose Emmet. She would rather lose her own life than think Emmet could leave her. No matter how many brutal, bullying thoughts were yelling in her head, telling her how terrible she was, Lucy carefully kissed Emmet one last time, before finally being ready to share her gift.

"Ems? I-I need to ask you something... Do you promise, and I mean promise, you'll always love me?" He couldn't help but giggle at how Lucy could ever think he didn't love her. He kissed her Cyan and Pink hair, before gently putting his forehead to hers. He promised he would never stop loving her.

"Lucy... I promise. Forever, and ever. Nothing could ever change that." The admission finally gave Lucy confirmation, and she was ready now.

"Okay, I need you to close your eyes. I'll put it in your hands." Doing as his wife asked, Emmet closed his eyes shut, making sure he would be extra surprised at what she would give him.

Emmet then felt Lucy moving his hands around, and finally... Resting them on her stomach? ... Um, ok. That's, kind of weird. Was Lucy his gift? Emmet was now really 'confuzzled', as they say. He opened his mouth to speak, but Lucy cut him off before he could say anything.

"Okay babe," She said, her voice sounding like she had been crying, but continued. "open em." He did as such, seeing what he felt. His hands around her stomach and waist. He was confused, which didn't surprise Lucy. She knew he could be a little clueless, but that's part of what made him adorable. Emmet then asked what exactly he was looking at, besides the most beautiful human being in the Universe.

"Um, Lucy? W-what exactly is the gift, if I can ask? ... Oh! Are you saying my gift is kissing you again? Cool! Or-or is it that we get to snuggle together even more?! That's awesome! Or, is it-"

"Ems, Ems..." She cut him off, his innocent nature getting her so happy. "I-it's not me..."

What?

If the gift wasn't Lucy, then what was it?

... Wait...

N-no.

It... It couldn't be...

R-right?

"Lucy?" Emmet spoke up again. "What do you mean it-"

"Emmet... Emmet Brickowski... I love you. I love you more than everything and everyone... I don't know how I lived my life without you, and I regret not spending every second of my life with you... You've made me so happy after all these years, and I don't ever want to lose you. And..." Lucy took a deep breath, choosing her next words carefully.

"And, I know... You'll make her, just as happy and loved."

Emmet, he couldn't believe it... It was really happening. "L-Lucy?"

"Emmet... I'm... I'm pregnant... We're having a baby." She stared sobbing so many joyful tears, Emmet joining her rather quickly."

"We're... We're having a baby! I'm gonna be a daddy! You're gonna be a mommy!" Emmet knew he and Lucy were the happiest couple in history, but that just exceeded times infinity. They... They were having a child... They were having a family. They literally couldn't be in more joy than this moment.

Slowly, after they were finished with their joyful crying, Lucy suddenly pulled Emmet to the floor with her, shoving her hands into his now ruffled bed head hair, and kissing him so hard, he would've probably have to stay in a wheelchair for some time. He quickly and urgently returned it, kissing her with all the love that's ever existed in history. This was truly one of, if not the greatest of days to experience. Emmet and Lucy Brickowski would carry on their family. And they would do it, together.

Bawling through the passionate kiss, and goodness, it tasted amazing, Lucy, for a second pulled back, but would start kissing Emmet again. She looked to him, his sparkling eyes shining bright, she moaned to her Lover. "Emmet, I love you."

He shortly replied before kissing him even harder and deeper. "I love you so much more, Lucy."

"Not possible." She said in a teasing, playful tone. They both looked to each other.

"Merry Christmas, Ems."

"Merry Christmas, Luce."

Love... True, Passionate, Adoring Love.

The Man Upstairs has truly blessed the Brickowsi couple. Merry Christmas, to the two Lovers, Emmet and Lucy...

The End

Hey everyone, thank you all so much who took the time to read this little holiday special. I hope you all enjoyed it, and I hope you all have an incredible Christmas Day, along with a Happy New Year! I hope everyone is as happy today as Emmet and Lucy are happy together.

Once again, Merry Christmas 🎄⛄, and I'll see you all again soon!

Until we meet again.

Au Revoir.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
279K 13.1K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
343K 12K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. 𐙚 | B L U E ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛�...
201K 9.2K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...