twisted wonderland one-shots...

By tomato_can_

rules are inside, but feel free to be as creative as you like with the requests! might favor angst a bit more... More

rules + info :) (place requests here!)
malleus x fem!reader
jealous leona x fem!reader
kalim x gn!reader
idia x dense!reader
azul x gn!reader
epel x gn!reader
riddle x rulebreaker!gn!reader
riddle x motherly!gn!reader
floyd x gn!reader
vil x gn!reader
che'nya x gn!reader
protective!jack x gn!reader
sebek x gn!reader
yandere!neige x gn!reader
rook x gn!reader
update to rules as of sept. 26, 2022
jealous!jamil x gn!reader
malleus x fem!tomboy!reader
epel x strong!gn!reader
announcement!!
idia x gn!reader
twst x gn!ghost!reader (READ ANNOUNCEMENTS)
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT: TWST x GHOST READER
leona x male!reader
lilia x flirty!gn!reader
ANNOUNCEMENT
jade x gn!reader
epel x fem! reader
i made a discord for anyone who wants to join :)
leona x gn!bimbo!reader
rollo x injured!fem!reader
vil x goofy!gn!reader
azul x mafiaesque!gn!reader
yandere!royal!epel x reader
yandere!neige x gn!reader pt.2 electric boogaloo
deuce x shy!male!reader
malleus x scared!gn!reader
idia x streamer!gn!reader
azul x mafiesque!gn!reader pt. 2
ruggie x kingscholar!male!reader
grim x platonic!male!reader
epel x male!reader
rook x zombie!fem!reader
lilia x gn!reader
crewel x assistant!gn!reader
riddle x male!reader
idia x male!reader
rollo x esmerelda!gn!reader
leona x shy!male!pomefiore!reader
jade x male!reader
sebek x gn!reader
vil x male!reader
neige x gn!reader
azul x gn!reader
crowley x male!reader
announcement!!
riddle x mad hatter!fem!reader
azul x mermaid!fem!reader
yandere!malleus x gn!reader
jack x male!reader
floyd x fem!reader
leona x tomboy!reader
ANNOUNCEMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT: REQUESTS ARE OPEN AGAIN
ANNOUNCEMENT: REQUESTS CLOSED (6/13/2023)
idia x fem!reader
platonic!crewel x male!reader
riddle x gn!reader x overblot!riddle
floyd x male!ftm!reader
azul x violinist!gn!reader
jade x fem!idol!reader

malleus x sick!gn!reader

2.3K 117 53
By tomato_can_

synopsis: boyf malleus is taking care of the reader, who's not having a great time. they fall asleep on him and now malleus has to keep sebek and his loud ass mouth from waking reader up

You shiver in Malleus' bed, having pulled all of the covers around your body and trying to keep yourself from sneezing again. Malleus, having insisted that you rest in his room, was holding a bowl of soup and was attempting to feed you.

"Come here," he says, and you try to move up enough to get closer to him. You fall back instead, shaking too hard to keep yourself steady. Malleus sighs and puts the bowl down, reaching forward to put his hand against your forehead.

"You're still very warm, and you're shaking, love," he says, watching you lean into his touch. "I think we should leave the soup for later. Rest, and I'll wake you up when you need to eat."

You whine as Malleus moves away, trying to reach out for him. "Can't you stay?" you ask, voice shaky.

Malleus chuckles, giving you a warm look that does things to your stomach. "I'm afraid not. Being your boyfriend is a top priority, but so are my grades. I'll be back after my classes, alright? You just stay put."

You close your eyes as Malleus presses a soft kiss to your forehead, wishing that he could stay for longer. You're already missing his warmth as he leaves his room to get to his classes on time, leaving you alone to sleep.

You close your eyes and nuzzle into Malleus' pillow, curling the covers tighter around your body. You start drifting off, feeling yourself go lax as your surroundings go blurry. You loose track of time, letting your eyes flutter shut as your breathing evens out.

You've got no idea what time it is when the door to Malleus' room is flung open, banging into the wall and startling you awake. You shoot upright, trying to clear your sight by blinking as much as you can, even though your eyelids are still dreadfully heavy.

"Young Master! I was asked to tell you that—huh?"

You turn to look at Sebek, trying to figure out what's going on.

"...You're not Malleus," says Sebek, narrowing his eyes at you.

"No, he went to class," you say, voice raspy. "What time is it, anyways?"

"What are you doing in his room?!" bellows Sebek, making you flinch. "In his bed, of all places! Explain yourself, human!"

"He's my boyfriend and he let me stay here 'cause I'm sick. What more explanation do you want?" you ask, not in the mood to be putting up with Sebek's antics. "Can I go back to sleep?"

"I see. So the Young Master just decided to let you into his personal chambers, is that it?" says Sebek with a sneer, obviously not believing you.

"Yes, that's what I did," says Malleus from behind him, holding the forgotten bowl of soup—now warmed up again—and looking incredibly unamused.

Sebek whips around, staring at Malleus with wide eyes. "Y-young Master! I didn't see you there!" he stammers.

"Clearly. I'll ask you not to disturb my partner, Sebek. They're recovering from a fever. Please keep your voice down while I tend to them," says Malleus in a clipped tone, brushing past Sebek to sit down next to you on his bed.

"Ah, how kind of Malleus to allow his room to be shared with someone such as yourself, human! You should be grateful that he has extended his generosity towards you!' declares Sebek.

You merely roll your eyes, letting Malleus bring the spoon up to your lips as you sip away at the soup.

"I apologize about him," says Malleus, eyebrows furrowing slightly. "Sebek can be a bit too skeptical at times, but he means well."

"He cares about you," you say after you swallow a mouthful of soup. "I just wish he wasn't so loud about it. That was a good dream he'd interrupted, y'know," you say, watching Malleus smirk.

"Is that so? What were you dreaming of? Could it have been me?" he asks, leaning closer. You laugh, pushing Malleus away when he gets too close.

"You're gonna get yourself sick if you get too close," you say, still smiling. Malleus only scoots closer to you, gently pulling you forward. 

"I don't get as sick as easily as you do, Child of Man. Do not worry about me; just rest," he says, setting the empty bowl of soup aside and climbing into the covers with you, pulling you over his chest and wrapping the blankets back around you.

You sink your weight onto him, too weary to protest. He wraps his arms around your midsection,  letting you rest your head on his chest while you try to get some more rest.

For maybe a good hour or two you sleep, staying on top of Malleus the whole time. Malleus doesn't seem to mind having you sleep on top of him—and his patience seems to be infinite, judging by the way he has absolutely nothing else to do other than lay there with a snoozing, sick person on him.

Things seem to be going fine up until you jolt awake because someone  has begun yelling in the dorm again. It doesn't take a genius to know that it's Sebek raising his voice far more than he needs to.

You groan and roll over, slipping off of Malleus and squishing his arm in favor of getting away from the rambunctious noise. Malleus sits up as best as he can with his arm trapped beneath you, glaring at the doorway.

"Sebek," he calls, patting your shoulder.

The clamor from outside stops, and then you hear a hesitant, "Yes, Young Master?" coming from outside.

"Keep it down, please. You're disturbing my partner," he says, listening to Sebek stutter over his words.

"Y-yes, of course Young Master!" Sebek exclaims. You listen to his footsteps hurry away, blearily blinking the sleep away and scooting even closer into Malleus' side.

"Apologies, dear. You just go back to sleep," he murmurs, stroking your hair. You groan and let him lull you back to unconsciousness, basking in his warmth.

It's not even an hour later that you're rudely woken up again by the same green-haired boy and his lack of volume control.

He's full-on shouting at someone again, completely oblivious to your discomfort and Malleus' growing annoyance.

You let out a whine, covering your ears while Malleus shushes you, petting you softly as Sebek continues to shout.

He's had enough of this. This is the third time you've woken up because of the loud first-year, and as much as he admires Sebek's strength and loyalty, he cannot stand how undignified his behavior can be at a time like this.

"Wait here, darling, I'll take care of it," says Malleus, slowly slipping you off of him (and his arm, which had fallen asleep) and walking to the door to his room, yanking it open with more force than necessary.

Sebek was met with a rumpled, messy-haired dorm leader who would've been funny to look at were it not for the downright poisonous expression he was wearing. He gulps, pausing mid-speech to address Malleus.

"Young Master..?" he says, eyes wide as he starts to sweat beneath his uniform.

"Sebek. Lower your voice before I lower it for you. Do you understand me?" growls Malleus, giving the first-year a harsh look.

"Y-yes, Malleus, it won't happen again!" he says, trembling in place.

"Good. I'm glad we can agree on that," says Malleus in a clipped tone, slamming the door shut. He rejoins you on the bed, shoving his face into the crook of your neck with a grunt.

You laugh, wrapping your arms around him. "Grumpy, aren't we?"

"I'm surprised you're not," grumbles Malleus, eyes slitted half-open as he tries to get comfortable again. You let him snuggle closer into you, arms wrapped securely across your back.

"Well, it is  Sebek. You know how he can get, even if it is a little annoying sometimes," you say, running your hands through your boyfriend's dark hair. Something rumbles low in his chest and you lean into it, feeling yourself start to drift off again.

That's when Sebek starts to scream at some poor student once more, zapping you all the way back to consciousness again.

Malleus shoots himself off of you, scrambling to grab something out of his desk and start heading towards the door. You hear the rip of duct tape before Malleus closes the door to his room. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192 0 22
after the group was sorted into their dorms, the group is slowly getting used to the dorm life, but for wimothy, after she received a mysterious invi...
2.3K 79 22
โ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐”๐“ ๐€ ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐‚ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ.โž One never stops dreaming of a happy ending. A collection of one shots on the characters of t...
6.8K 196 32
ะฝฮฑฯฯัƒ ะฝฮฑโ„“โ„“ฯƒฯ‰ั”ั”ะธ! ั‚ะฝั” "ั•ฯ‰ั”ั”ั‚ ั‚ัั”ฮฑั‚" ะฝฮฑโ„“f ฯƒf ะฝฮฑโ„“โ„“ฯƒฯ‰ั”ั”ะธ ะฒั”ฯ‰ฮฑัั”! ยขฮฑะธโˆ‚ัƒ, fฮนัั”ฯโ„“ฮฑยขั”ั•, ะฝฯƒั‚ ยขะฝฯƒยขฯƒโ„“ฮฑั‚ั”, ั•ะธฯ…ggโ„“ั”ั•, ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ะบฮนั•ั•ั”ั• โ„“ฯ…ัะบ ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝฮนะธ ;) ั‚ะฝั” ะฝฮฑโ„“โ„“ฯƒฯ‰ั”ั”...
126K 7.1K 53
(๐˜ ! ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜น ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ) ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™›๐™ง...