Our Incomplete Story[KL Rahul...

By cricketloverAk_18

I downloaded this cover from Pinterest, Book #1 in loveforever series... Disclaimer: This story is complete... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6(Part-1)
Chapter 6(Part-2)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Announcement
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
New Story
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
About this Book (QnA)

Chapter 25

179 19 5
By cricketloverAk_18

Third person pov

Rahul was calling Nisha for a few minutes but she is not receiving the call, they planned for lunch but she didn’t arrive, he got panicked and called Avani.

“Hello Avani, did Nisha call and told you that she will be busy.?” Rahul asked.

“I know you will  call me today.” Avani said.

“Why.? what’s special today.” Rahul asked confusingly.

“Not anything special but today is the day, Nisha lost her Mom, dad and brother in an accident, so .” Avani said.

“Do you have any idea, where she will be.?” Rahul asked.

“Maybe in any temple or on the highway, the exact place where the accident happened.” Avani said.

“Thank you.” Rahul said and drove his car on the national highway which connects Tulasipstnam and Rayankonda, after searching for a few minutes he found her sitting on the footpath, he stopped the car near her car and sat beside her.

“Nish… Are you… “ Before he could complete his sentence, she hugged him and started crying inconsolably, Rahul didn’t even try to console her, he let her cry as he wanted her to go out her feelings.

“Y..you know this is the same place where I fell out of the car a few years in an ac..accident, which took my family away and made my grandpa a bedridden person for years….” Nisha said between her sobs and cried hard.

“Control Nisha, we can’t change the past, right?” Rahul said.

“Why Rahul why? why do our families fight like this so that they can kill each other? what did my little brother do? he was just born, and was just coming back from his grandma’s place.” Nisha said.

“Get up, let’s go inside the car.” They sat inside the car, Rahul wiped her tears and cupped her cheeks “Listen, I don’t know what happened in past, why our families are fighting like this, but in future, I will resolve everything, I promise.” Rahul kissed her forehead.

“The most impossible thing, which never gonna happen, anyway what about the update of our marriage certificate.?” Nisha asked.

“He told me it takes a little more time.” Rahul said.

“So we won’t get it right now.” Nisha asked.

“No, maybe after coming from the Rayankonda city festival.” Rahul said.

“We have to leave after a week and we stay there for a week, so after two weeks, we get.” Nisha said.

“Very intelligent, I told Vishal, he will be in touch with us and with that officer also.” Rahul started the car.

“What about my car.?” Nisha questioned.

“I will fill the form on the tow app, there people will tow it to our address.” Rahul started driving.
.
.
.
.

After three days

Rahul and Nisha parked the car in the basement and started walking towards the lift.

“I’m too tired.” Rahul said.

“I know, how to remove your tiredness.” Nisha winked.

“You always think about sex.” Rahul said.

“Of course.” Nisha pressed the button of the elevator.

“Rahul sir… “ The apartment watchman came running to them.

“Ram anna, are you ok.?” Rahul asked.

“I’m fine sir, but some lady took the spare key to your old house.” Ram said.

“Who.?” Nisha looked at Rahul.

“Must be my mom.” Rahul said.

“No sir, she told her name as something…. Nakshatra.” Ram said.

“What.?” Rahul asked shockingly.

“Her name is Nakshatra, it seems, she told me that she is your relative and also showed her photo with you, so I gave her the key, do you know her.?” Ram asked.

“Yes, I know her Ram anna, she is my relative, thank you.” Rahul said, Ram just smiled back and went, Nisha and Rahul, entered the lift and pressed their floor button.

“Didn’t she tell you that she is coming.?” Nisha asked.

“I last talked with her when she was preparing for her exams.” Rahul said.

“So it means she didn’t tell you about her visiting.” Nisha enquired.

“I said no, I haven’t talked to her for weeks, she must stay here for two days, you stay in our house, I will manage everything.” Rahul said.

“Manage?, it’s better to tell her about us, than to manage, I think.” Nisha said.

“I will when the right time comes, let’s do one thing, let’s meet for dinner today.” Rahul said.

“Don’t know when will that right time comes, and for which happiness we are going for her dinner.?” Nisha asked if the lift door opened, and they Nakshatra was standing near the house door.

Nakshatra was also shocked to see Rahul and Nisha together “Thanks for giving me a lift.” Nisha quickly said and tried to move inside as she can’t face Nakshatra, she was feeling guilty.

“It’s ok.” Rahul said.

“This bitch has taken the house in the same apartment, so I think these two are ‘friends’.” Nakshatra thought.

“Hey Nisha, wait.” Nakshatra called her “We were planning to go out for dinner, would you like to join us.” Naksha smiled.

Rahul and Nisha looked confused “Thanks for inviting but I have other plans, so you guys carry on.” Nisha smiled and closed the house door and relaxed.

“When we were planning for a dinner.?” Rahul asked.

“I thought as I'm here, so we can go out for a dinner.” Naksha smiled.

“Naksh, from next time, please ask me before and do the planning.” Rahul asked.

“Why?” Naksha asked.

“I have a meeting with some client.” Rahul said with a blank face.

“Ok, we will plan another time.” Naksha said and started moving forward to open the door.

“Our plan is still on but small we are not having dinner just snacks, so be ready at 7.” Rahul messaged Nisha.

Naksha opened the door “I must say, you maintained the house very well.”

“Thank you.” Rahul said and thought “Thank god, I got this house cleaned as mom and dad may come home.”

“He and that bitch are not staying together that’s the happiest thing for me.” Naksha thought and she felt nausea.

“You didn’t tell me about your visit.” Rahul asked.

“I thought to surprise you as my exams a…”Naksha sat on the sofa as she felt her head spinning and she is gonna fall down

“What happened? are you ok.?” Rahul asked.

“Not feeling well, I travelled a lot na so.” Naksha said.

“Don’t travel too much, it’s not good for your health.” Rahul said.

“Aww, he still cares for me, but first I need to take a test.” She thought… “Hmm, Rahul where are you going out for a client meeting.” Naksha asked.

“By 6:50, I think.” Rahul said.

“I need to unpack things, I will be back in a few minutes.” Naksha went inside her room and closed the room door.

Stood in front of the mirror and looked at her tummy “I don’t think so what I’m thinking is right but still it’s better to consult a doctor.” Naksha opened her mobile and google and searched about gynaecologists, after searching for three minutes she found one, she looked at receives

“Oh it’s in KR nagar, and she is a government doctor but in the evening she checks patients in her own clinic, that’s nice, let’s take an appointment for 7:30 as Rahul will be out anyway.” Naksha took the appointment from the clinic and went out of the room and saw Rahul checking his phone.

“Still chatting with that bitch, I just need proof about their relationship after that, I’m not gonna leave them easily.” Naksha cleared her throat to grab his attention “Hmm Rahul at what time you come back.?”

“Don’t know maybe after 8, why.?” Rahul asked.

“Nothing, I’m meeting my old friend so I’m also going out that’s why I asked.” Naksha lied.

“Ok, how did you write your exams.?” Rahul asked.

“Not bad, not good, I’m coming with you to Rayankonda, let’s have fun at the city festival.” Naksha was excited, and Rahul just smiled.

After few hours

Nisha got ready and went down and walked for meters and stood at the road cross waiting for Rahul as they planned earlier.

“Bye, I will come after 8.” Rahul said and went out, Naksha went to the balcony and saw Rahul until he went out the Apartment gate and then she started getting ready.

Rahul took the car to the road cross, and Nisha sat inside the car.

“You know I’m liking this hide seek but I’m feeling guilty.” Nisha said.

“No need to be guilty, everything will be fine.” Rahul started the car.

“Where are going.?” Nisha asked.

“KR Road snacks shop, our regular place.” Rahul said.

“Oh, even our head doctor's clinic is beside the snacks shop.” Nisha said…

Hi everyone

How's the chapter?

I know it's a little bit boring chapter that's why I'm planning to update the next chapter tomorrow.

I may update it, I'm not sure

So what do you think?, will Nakshatra catch Rahul - Nisha Or she will get caught by them?

What's gonna happen

Keep voting and commenting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 1.1K 22
"Gowri, run away with me", said Anand. "What!" exclaimed Gowri. "We can't live here with both your family and mine, lets run away", he said. "And?" s...
152K 5.8K 77
<"I don't know why he would choose me if he wanted a special person! I'm nowhere near his status." "she looks fucking beautiful, the way she smile...
187K 6.4K 79
Top hash tags #1 - fictional character #2 - celebrity #3- Sizzling #3- celebrity #3- fictional characters #4- couple Dear Readers, Before you embark...
28.3K 2.4K 57
Yeh kahani hai Vansh aur Riddhima ki.... 🥀 Jo ek dusre se beintehaa pyar krte hai..... Pr unnke zindagi mai kuch aisa hua ki dono ek doosre se jud...