Quit

By -kissland-

"When she calls my heart starts to roll. I always want more. It's my heaven, my hell" "But baby I can't quit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 43

485 26 20
By -kissland-

{Your POV }

I was on my way home, after finishing school when it started to rain like crazy. On my way I found a phone booth and decided to get inside of it quickly. I didn't want my bag and school stuff to get wet, I also had some drugs in it of course.

I took a deep breath and ran my fingers through my wet hair. The phone was pink which caught my attention. There was also something written on it with a black pen. I moved my head closer to it and read it. It said: "Tell her you love her."

"Shit, that has to be a sign." I whispered to myself.

It was super dumb but I grabbed the phone and dialed her number. I don't know why I didn't use my own phone, I guess I forgot I even had it.

{ Ariana's POV }

I just got out of my meeting with Scooter and went home. The second I got home I got a call from a number I didn't know. I was about to complain until I heard Y/n's voice.

"Hey babe." Y/n said.

"Hey baby." I said happily.

"You have anything against a little rain?" She asked.

I looked outside my window. It wasn't a little rain but nevertheless I said, "no."

"Okay. I'll be there in 20 minutes max." She said and hung up.

I was confused. I made myself a little ready and got a call again.

"Hey Court." I said.

"Hey Ari. This is so crazy. Y/n wrote a song for this band 'Why don't we'. It's called '8 letters'. I think it's about you." She said.

What the fuck?

"What?" I asked.

"Just listen." She said and hung up.

What the fuck was going on?

I decided to listen to the song while I waited for Y/n. I grabbed my phone and started the song.

"You know me the best, you know my worst, seen me hurt but you don't judge." I smiled at that.

It was really cute. I was happy that she noticed that.

"That right there, is the scariest feeling."

She was so cute.

"Opening and closing up again. I've been hurt so I don't trust. Now here we are, staring at the ceiling."

My poor baby. She had been hurt so much.

"I've said those words before but it was a lie. And you deserve to hear them a thousand times."

My breath hitched at that. A thousand things were going through my mind and I was feeling a thousand things.

"If all it is, is eight letters, why is it so hard to say? If all it is, is eight letters, why am I in my own way? Why do I pull you closer and then ask you for space?"

Now I understood that she didn't do it on purpose. She didn't know. She didn't know what she was feeling. She didn't know how to handle everything.

"Isn't it amazing, how almost every line on our hands align?"

That might have been one of the cutest things I had ever heard, especially since Y/n said them to me. I mean who else would she write this song for?

"When you're hands in mine, it's like I'm whole again. Isn't that a sign? I should speak my mind."

I couldn't stop smiling. It was crazy that Y/n, the heartless asshole, wrote this.

"When I close my eyes, it's you there in my mind, when I close my eyes." I couldn't help but cry a little.

My dream was getting closer to becoming reality each day. All I wanted was Y/n to love me. And it felt like that would happen soon.

Her making love to me, her telling me she was addicted to me, this song, everything.

I listened to the rest of the song and couldn't stop crying until Y/n called me again. I quickly wiped my tears away and picked up.

"I'm in front of your gate." She said and hung up again.

I quickly grabbed my coat and walked outside. She was waiting in her car for me.

"Hey baby." I said once I got in the passenger seat.

"Hi." She smiled and pecked my lips.

"So what are we doing?" I asked her.

"I wanted to tell you something, I couldn't tell you without seeing you." She said.

"Are you dying?" I asked her.

"Nah, worse. I'm feeling." She told me.

"Ouu Y/n's feeling." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Shut up." She laughed.

"Okay okay." I giggled.

She drove us somewhere, I had no idea where.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"I love the beach when it rains. What about you?" She asked.

"I always wanted to go to the beach when it rains!" I said happily.

"Okay perfect." She smiled and drove us to the beach.

Y/n parked the car on the sand, but far enough from the water. She got out of the car and opened the door for me.

"Hello m'lady." She grinned down at me.

"Hi." I smiled while looking up at her.

Y/n leaned down and kissed me. Then she pushed my soaking wet hair away and held me tightly in her arms.

"So what do you want to tell me?" I whispered.

She pulled her face away from mine but made sure to hold me between her arms.

"I don't know how to say this." She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

"Tell me." I told her.

She opened her eyes and stared down at me. I felt so small but safe under her stare. It was so weird.

She wiped the raindrops from my face and looked down at my lips then back up to my eyes.

"Ariana I- fuck. You're so beautiful." She whispered.

"I look like shit. My hair's all messy and my mascara is probably all over my face." I laughed lightly.

"That's what makes you so beautiful. You don't do anything and you're so beautiful. So so beautiful. Everything about you is beautiful. Your messy, curly and wet hair, your perfect eyebrows, your brown eyes with mascara under them, your small nose, your ears, your red cheeks, your pink lips, your skin. Everything. Fuck, how can you be real? You're so perfect." She said.

My eyes filled with tears. No one had ever said something like that to me.

"Your small body and your small tattooed hands. Fuck even your feet are beautiful." She said causing me to giggle a little.

"You don't understand. There's nothing that can describe you. All these words and they won't be enough to explain how beautiful you are, how perfect you are." She rubbed my face softly with her thumb.

"I can't explain how much you mean to me. You're my world, my life, my reason to live, my heart, my sense of life, you're my everything Ariana," a tear actually escaped from my eye, "all those words, and they still don't explain what you mean to me. And I guess the closest I'll ever get to letting you know what you mean to me is a sentence with three words and eight letters." She kept looking into my eyes while holding my face in her hands.

I couldn't believe this was happening.

My body was touching hers. There was no space between our bodies except for our faces, yet I just craved her touch more and more.

There was a second of silence before she finally said it. Three words, eight letters.

"I love you."

I couldn't hold back anymore and I just started to cry. My tears took away my sight and I couldn't see anything anymore.

I felt her hands leave my face but she immediately wrapped her arms around my body and pulled me tightly into her. I grabbed her jacket and cried into her chest.

I can't explain what I felt when those words left her mouth. I heard them often, way too often but never from Y/n. She had said 'I love you too' before but that lie didn't mean nearly as much as the true 'I love you' that just left her mouth.

I stayed in her arms for a good 5 minutes until she pulled away and grabbed my face.

"I love you. I love you so much, I'm sorry." She said.

She wiped my tears away and I could finally see her.

Y/n wasn't lying. Y/n loved me. She loved me.

"I love you Y/n. I love you so much." I continued to cry.

"Don't cry baby please." She said and pulled me into her again.

After a while I had finally calmed down so I pulled away.

"I can't believe this." I said and wiped my tears away.

My tears were pointless tears in the rain.

"Believe it. I love you Ariana." She said.

I grabbed her face and pulled her down harshly. I gave her a passionate and long kiss with so much love in it. It took her off guard but it didn't take her long to place her hands on top of mine and kiss me back with that same passion and love.

She pulled away after a while.

"Be mine. Be my girl Ariana please." Y/n begged me.

"I've always been your girl Y/n. But please be mine." I told her.

"Fuck, yes." She said and kissed me again.

We continued kissing in the rain for who knows how long and we only pulled away to tell each other 'I love you'.

"I don't wanna stop kissing you." I whispered.

"Me neither. But we'll get sick." Y/n said.

I just looked at her and I knew she would give in.

"Fuck it." She kissed me again.

This time her hands went down to my waist and she walked forward while I walked backwards until my back hit her car door. She opened it and pushed me inside of it. I sat down as she pushed the seat all the way down so that I laid on it. Y/n closed the door, locked the car and the rest was part of one of the most beautiful nights in my life.

She made sure to kiss every inch of my body, and between every single kiss she would say 'I love you'. She made every single part of me feel beautiful and loved. She was so slow and loving with me. It felt so good.

"I love you." I breathed out.

Her forehead was leaning on my forehead and I could see a smile form on her face.

"I love you." She whispered before closing her eyes.

__________
Finally. Took Y/n long enough. 🙄

Comment 😁🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 13.2K 45
Y/n has lived a rough life, getting rejected and dumped by every guy she's dated. All because of her special condition. She believes that it shouldn'...
18.9K 432 17
*GxG* Arianas tour is gonna start in a few months. She practiced every day with her crew. A few months ago she broke up with Pete. Her live is not as...
3.5K 125 6
๐˜Œ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ-๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต...
1.1K 145 25
*(COMPLETED) "The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren't worth the truth." He bit his lip. "I wanted to te-" His eyes began to water...