The Vampire Prince graduates...

By Mama_Kas

After surviving an assassination attempt, Alexander and Rin are adjusting to every day life. Not only is grad... More

Q&A
Development Project
For the Future
Career Exams
Promises
Invitation
Family Talk
Dinner
Confessions
A Whole New World
Senior Year
Orientation
Convenient
Quiet Moment
Unexpected
Second Breakfast
Theory
Letting the Cat out of the Bag
Internship
AU - Hot Chocolate at the park
Debts
Insecure
Back-Up Plan
My Brain Hurts
P.I.
Cooperation
Ice-cream Break
Let Me Hold Your Papers
Auction (Part 1)
Auction (Part 2)
Reply
The Truth
Building Bridges
Brownies make good breakfast
Digging for Information
Pep talk
Moving Forward
Insight
It Happened
Remain Calm
Lady Hargrave
Trust
Inside Job
Resurfaced
Not a Promise
Breach
In your Arms
Around the dinner table
Camellia
Roommates
Ambush
Henry
Betrayed
Call Him
Exercise Caution
Sold
Served
I Know
Gifts
Traditions
Plans
What's the Rush?
A Traitor Among Us
Hacked
The Final Countdown
Love, Strength, and Trust
Well Wishes
To the Future
Times are Changing
Riot
We're Everywhere
Captured
Pawn
Exchange
Exposed
Escape
Rescued
The Truth Revealed
Sleeping Beauty
A Cure
Immobilized
Awakened
Princess
Loyalty
Graduation
Epilogue

Unwrapping

564 35 5
By Mama_Kas

A/N
Happy Holidays! 

Also . . . suggestive themes ahead. 

After gift opening, we had a large feast for lunch. There were food spreads everywhere. There only two tables reserved for my parents and myself. The other three had food that wouldn't agree with our stomachs. Seeing how Noah devoured the treats, it was safe to say they weren't meant for human consumption.

Mom and Dad dance in between snacking but at some time, they fed each other.

I stayed by the table munching on the sweet tarts.

"Is your cat okay?"

I glanced down at Noah who had appeared at my elbow. "Sure," I said.

"It's not at the palace," he said.

"She has a babysitter," I replied.

Did he finally figure out I was hiding a fugitive in my home?

He gave me a look. I took a bite out of my food.

"You figure out who's trying to assassinate your brother?" I asked.

"The . . . other agencies aren't being cooperative," he began.

So the mafia did know something. They wanted to keep it a secret.

"Who's the one in charge?" I asked.

"It's not that easy."

I shrugged. "Seems suspicious. Maybe looking into what the fugitive was doing would be more useful. After all, they're a fugitive for a reason."

Another look. Well, he couldn't prove anything and I was sure Alexander wouldn't let me go to jail.

"Enjoy your food," Noah said and walked away.

"What was that all about?" Alexander asked, walking to me with two cups of Jell-O.

"Asking about my cat," I replied.

"I'm not even going to ask."

He handed me the safe to consume Jell-O. His gaze settled on Violet and King Lionel. They were doing a little dance by the windows.

"How is Lady Hargrave spending the holiday?" I whispered.

I looked away and ate my Jell-O. Even though I didn't like her, it still didn't feel right if she was alone today.

"Probably with her lover," he confessed. "I called her this morning and he was there so you know."

I gaped at him. "She has a what now?"

"It's not that weird," he said. "They have their own lives and can have partners. The King allows them that. Of course, they can't birth any children from those partners."

"I didn't know that."

"It's not advertised," he admitted.

"So Violet," I began.

"She's the last one," he said. "After Dad steps down, I'll take the throne."

"So ten wives, huh?" I asked.

He gave me a look. "I'm only have one."

"Who?"

Alexander poked my forehead. "You."

My face turned red. I looked away. "You never know. You'll get over me, eventually."

He winced. "Don't say it like that."

"What about an heir? Don't you need that?"

He sighed. "I have many brothers and sisters."

"Okay, I won't make you think about it today."

As we finished lunch, I was ready to sleep again but that wasn't in the cards. Instead, Violet dragged us into the ball room. She had the whole room set up with lights and decorations and a live band in the corner. As soon as we entered, they started playing classical music. Noah ducked out of the room as Mom Dad, Lionel and Violet started dancing.

Alexander pulled me inside. "Come on," he said. "We haven't done this in a while."

"I haven't been practicing," I admitted.

"No one is going to judge you here."

"Okay."

While everyone else was showing off their dancing skill, Alexander and I swayed to the music. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You know," I said. "I think if you were a cat, you'd be purring."

He laughed. "Yes. I think so too."

His arms tightened around me. I looked at Mom and Dad. They were oblivious to anything else happening around them. So were Violet and the King.

I pulled Alexander to the door. He frowned but followed me.

"Something you want to show me?" he asked.

"Hmm," I said. "I got you an extra gift. Except it's best if you don't show it to anyone."

"What is the gift?" he asked concerned.

"Nothing bad."

I didn't mention how it was gifted by Camellia. 'Something to enjoy,' she had left as a note. It was also in the gift bad I'd handed to Trevor. If he read my note, the gift would be left in Alexander's bedroom.

Once we made it to Alexander's bedroom, there was a gift on the bed. Sitting on the bed, he unwrapped the box and lifted the lid. He stared at the contents for a long time.

"What's inside?" I asked.

"You don't know?" he squeaked out.

"Um, no. It was a secret Santa thing at work."

"You said you got it at work?" he asked/

"Well, yeah."

He stared inside the box. Curious, I walked over to it and pulled the items out of the box. There was leather, a Santa, and reindeer hat and clothes. Except the clothes didn't cover much. That's what Camellia said about enjoying them.

I looked at Alexander. "I think you're meant to be a reindeer," I said.

Next, I lifted the Santa outfit. "I think I'm Santa."

"This was a Secret Santa?" he growled.

From his perspective, that was bad.

"My co-workers are girls?" I squeaked out. "They know we're together."

"But," he began.

"Go try it on," I blurted out, trying to change the subject.

"What?"

I gave him the outfit.

"Try it on." I cleared my throat. "I'll try mine on too."

He paused. "Rin."

"You don't want to?"

He made a noise in the back of his throat. "It's not that."

I nudged him to the bathroom. "Go."

As he left, I looked down at my outfit. There wasn't much coverage and I didn't know how to put it on. I looked inside the box and found a picture of the outfit on a mannequin. So that's where the strings went. The top was more like a bra with straps crossing underneath it.

I took a deep breath. I think I knew how to put this on without help. A few minutes later, I wore the Santa lingerie. Almost immediately, Alexander returned wearing a leather harness, a bell choker, and leather shorts. On his head was an antler headband.

"They got the measurements right," Alexander said walking in. "You said a -"

He trailed off.

Underneath his gaze, I turned red.

"You know, that's not fair," he said.

I knew Alexander was attractive but I might have forgotten how gorgeous he really was. I could probably shave ice on his chest.

"You're not fair," I muttered.

We were standing in front of each without realizing it. Alexander's hands were on my hips. My hands were on his chest. I shivered.

"I'm cold."

Wordlessly, Alexander lifted me. My legs wrapped around his waist. I held onto his neck.

"Come on, Santa," he said. "Let's get you warmed up."

I kissed him and trailed my lips across his jaw stopping at his ear. "I'd like that very much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 760 12
Life is all about making sacrifices.Werewolves are living with Anastasia Roberts right under nose. When she learns the shocking secret, her life take...
18.5K 801 31
Natalia Romano was trained to be the Perfect candidate for a future queen, but what school couldn't have prepared her for was becoming a vampire. To...
84 24 21
{Completed} "I want a relationship where people know of us. But know nothing about us." Kaden Brookson is a King of one of the various kingdoms in Ro...
27.9K 1.8K 32
She's one of the richest people in the kingdom. He isn't. She was born into a royal family. He wasn't. She's a vampire. He's a human. What happens w...