The Queen of Spades (promise...

By Kim9105

"Everybody had different pasts, experiences, and personalities, but the anguish we all felt were the same." K... More

Very short author's note
Part 1- newcomer arc: Chapter 1-The blackout
Chapter 2-Knowledge is key
Chapter 3-Meet-up
Chapter 4-Let the games begin
Chapter 5-Ambush
Part 2- beach arc:Chapter 6-Perfect cards, perfect duo
Chapter 8-Trust
Chapter 9-The human heart-something I can never understand
Chapter 10-Silent communication
Chapter 11-The militants
Chapter 12-Different perspectives
Chapter 13-A key source of information
Chapter 14-Perfect timing and perfect pawns
Chapter 15-Wild animals
Chapter 16-Treatment and rest
Part 3- ten of hearts arc: Chapter 17-Take control, or be in control
Chapter 18-Operation...fail?
Chapter 19-Mystery solved
Chapter 20-Blow your mind
Chapter 21-Unraveled secrets
Chapter 22-Stage two
Part 4- face card arc:Chapter 23-Surprise entrance
Chapter 24-Physical limit
Chapter 25-Watch your footing
Chapter 26-World domination
Chapter 27-Hunter or hunted
Chapter 28-Whole-heartedly
Chapter 29-Final stage
Chapter 30-Re-united
Chapter 31-outnumbered
Chapter 32-If they hit you, hit them back twice as hard
Chapter 33- Saviour
Extra chapter 34-a game with the King
Extra Chapter 35- teaser
Chapter 36-fight to the death
Chapter 37- Me, myself and I
Part 5-Akihiko arc:Chapter 38-repeating the past
Chapter 39-Betrayal
Chapter 40-high stakes
Chapter 41-kindness, or blindness?
Chapter 42-insanity
Chapter 43-save your tears
(Survivor arc) Chapter 44-familiar faces
Chapter 45-A New Job
Chapter 48-Yes
Chapter 49-significant other
(Citizen arc) Chapter 50-reborn
Chapter 51-dealers and players
Chapter 52- a new association
Chapter 53-secrets
Chapter 54-home sweet home
Chapter 55-high tensions
Chapter 56-teamwork makes the dreamwork
Extra note
Chapter 51-moving on
Chapter 52-Mansion of Monsters
Chapter 53-Worthy
Chapter 54-Bullseye
Chapter 55-A pound of flesh
Chapter 56-A cup of tea
Chapter 57-A new Beginning
Chapter 58-An encounter
Chapter 59-First move
Chapter 60-deadly secrets
Chapter 61-Uncertainty
The Queen of Hearts

Chapter 7-Executive meeting

686 15 5
By Kim9105

"By the looks of you, you seem like a cup D to cup E girl. My favourite cup size!" Hatter handed you a black bikini for you to change into, which you refused immediately. 

Looking at the bikini with disgust, you saw that there was a metal ring connecting the two cups, and it showed everybody half of your breasts like a prostitute, the spaghetti straps loosely dangling from it, and it was no different from being butt naked. 

The bottoms to you, were acceptable, but it still made you feel uncomfortable with moving around, especially with the rule allowing sexual activity and with you surrounded by so many men.

 "Please, give me something less skin revealing than that. A one-piece swimsuit will be very much appreciated, Takeru-san." You requested. You were not looking for more Niraigis to molest you. Absolutely not.

"Okay, okay. You would look attractive in a bikini with your body type, but I'll give you the one-piece swimsuit," he accepted before handing you a one piece, low neck skirted black swimsuit along with a beige-colored straw hat with a black silk ribbon tied around it. It looked rather fashionable, which you secretly liked. Then, he gave Chishiya a pair of swimming trunks that had some blue leaf designs.

"Kid, I'm sorry but I don't really have any children's swimming trunks with me. However, you're not that short. Here's our smallest size we have on us. It might be a little big for you, but just use the strings to tighten it." Hatter told Akira, who nodded in response, clearly already not liking the beach a bit.

"When will you give us our rankings and that bracelet that indicates it?" Akira asked.

"Wow. You're pretty smart for a kid. Well, after we decide on it based on your cards, we'll inform you," Hatter answered, a little surprised that you already had a considerable amount of information about the beach.

———————————————————————————————-

"Hey Akira! Is the pants too big for you?"

"No, it's fine, Sis, please stop concerning for me right now and think about yourself for once. I'm not a gullible young child anymore." Akira reassured you, wearing a thin white shirt to cover his upper body. At your doorsteps you found pairs of slippers and sandals that were approximately your foot size.

(For anybody wondering, your one-piece swimsuit is basically like a sleeveless short black dress that had a V-line and its skirt reached down to your thigh level.)

From the door opposite to you, you saw Chishiya walk out of the door. He raised his hand to acknowledge you. You saw him wearing his slippers and swimming trunks, his black t-shirt had been taken off, leaving his hoodie covering his upper body, letting half of his bare chest show. 

You had to admit that he looked kind of attractive, though you did not have feelings for him. (Yet.)

"Hello, Chishiya-san. Akira and I are going to do some physical training. Would you like to join us?" You questioned. Chishiya thought for a while before accepting. "This would be a perfect opportunity to observe their fighting skills and how they get physically fit." He pondered, following you two.

Not long, you three found what looked like a gym room filled with some bars and training equipment. Great!

 You did not expect the beach to have these kind of utilities. The two of you got in and began warming up. You performed some splits to increase your flexibility and did some stretching. After that, you began to do pushups, just like your daily routine. 50 pushups, a 2 minute plank, 100 sit-ups and 40 pull-ups.

Upon completing your daily workout routine, you were fired up. Although Akira was not as fit as you, he tried his best to catch up with your routines. He did 20 of each, and his plank was only a minute and a quarter. Chishiya was simply doing his own workouts, making sure to keep an eye on you two.

Akira walked towards you with a sparkle in his eye and a cute smile. He puffed up his cheeks and beamed at you. "Spar?" He pleaded with you with puppy eyes. Grinning, you gave in and accepted his request.

"Alright. Recall everything that I've taught you and charge at me with all you've got," you instructed Akira, who took in a deep breath and exhaled through his mouth, holding his fists up beside his head to protect it from getting hit. 

"This would be an interesting sight," chishiya commentated at the sides, making sure to watch you both closely.

Akira let out a battle cry before running towards you. "Too predictable, Akira," you shook your head as he went for a right punch. However, that was a diversion. When you were dodging to your right, he raised his left leg, going for a roundhouse kick. 

He almost got you, but you had faster reflexes. 

You spread your legs apart and ducked down in a near middle-split, dodging the attack before extending your left leg to trip his right leg that was balancing him.

Before he could fall down, Akira's hands came in contact with the ground, and he kicked forward to get back on his two feet while attacking you. In the process, you felt a little of the impact since you were previously squatting down and did not have enough time to dodge the attack completely. 

"You're too slow!" You exclaimed, giving him a knife hand strike in the stomach, resulting in him to groan from the pain. You stood still, clearly not giving your all into the spar. 

"Hm? Stop covering your eyes! Didn't I teach you to always be looking at your opponent?" You said, sending numerous punches towards him.

He then bended his elbows and clenched his fists tightly to form a shield in front of his face, blocking your multiple punches sent to him. However, he was not strong enough to resist your punches. You simply kicked his stomach, his weak spot and made him fall on the ground.

You wasted no time in placing your hand near his neck, and you won.

"Come on, Sis, stop going easy on me! Spar with me for real this time! Please!" Akira pleaded.

"Ah? Really? Then don't be embarrassed if you lose within 5 seconds," you were concerned for his pride fighting against you in front of Chishiya.

Once the spar began, you instantly dashed towards Akira, aiming for an uppercut with your right hand. He grabbed your wrist and used his left leg to kick you, pulling your right arm in an attempt to make you fall down.

"You think that's enough to get me?" You quickly turned around so you were back-facing him. You bent down whilst tugging his arm with force, causing his center gravity to move forward and him losing his balance. He collapsed forward with a front-flip.

"See? What did I say? That spar lasted exactly 5 seconds," you gave Akira a look that said 'I told you so'.

"Would you like to spar with me, Chishiya-kun?"

"No, thank you, I'm not the physical type. We both know the outcome of this fight already."

"Then why not have a spar, or an arm wrestle with me?" An intimidating baritone voice offered from behind you, lowering his bifocals. 

Whipping your head back, you noticed that it was the big, mighty man who was an executive and the boss of the militants. He lent out his gigantic hand towards you. "I want to see if you're cut-out to be a militant. You can go all-out with me," he reassured you. 

"I'm born ready!" You accepted the offer, clasping his hand with great force. "Though, it's obvious I don't have much strength for an arm wrestle. Just a spar."

Then, you heard clapping at the door's direction. You whipped your heads towards the door and noticed Niraigi clapping, an evil smirk on his face. "What a graceful fighting technique you have, Yuki-chan. Hatter wants to meet you in the meeting room. Come with me!" He ordered you, Aguni silently standing by your side.

"Come spar with me next week, at 10pm sharp. At the main hall. No weapons. I'll be free then," he instructed you. 

"Looking forward to it!" You shouted with excitement as you left with the two men. From the gym area, you could hear people murmuring about the upcoming spar. "Oi...The two of them are having a spar next week? We need to spread the news!" One of them whispered to the other. 

"Will the Beach's strongest man be over-throned?" Another woman questioned quizzically. 

With curiosity, multiple people were spreading the news like wildfire. 

Once you reached the room with Akira hand-in-hand, Aguni spoke up, "Leave the kid outside. We would only like to talk to you and Chishiya. The militant's devotees here will take care of him while you're away."

"But—"

"Listen up, Kayami. In this beach, we make the rules, and you must abide by them, or die."

"Yes..."

——————————————————————————————-

"So, Kayami-san, according to our beach member's observations, today is supposedly your second or third day here. My question to you is how do you gather so many cards even if you only worked with Chishiya here? Or were you previously in a group? How did you get to know this beach so well? Is there any information you have that might be of use to us?" Hatter queried, very interested in finding out more about you and Chishiya.

"Well, after our first game was completed, Chishiya and I went through the arena and inspected everybody's corpses. Apparently, it was most people's first game, or they could've been working in groups as you assumed so we collected 11 other cards from the 20 corpses in the arena. 4 of them, were your fellow beach members. I believe that one of them was the militant's devotee as he had a firearm with him. We took note of their bracelets that Niraigi and Tatta-san also wore . Plus, we spotted a walkie-talkie that asked him to get back to this beach after completing the game."

"Yes, I agree with Kayami. In my first game which was six of diamonds, I too saw people with similar blue bracelets that had numbers on them. I assumed that they were from a large group of people, since their numbers were in the hundredths place." Chishiya added. Both of you had some extra information to share, but you two kept quiet. I mean, why would anybody want to leak off some tactics to your possible enemies?

"You two seem to have a lot of potential as a strong duo, your strengths balancing each other, not to mention you two seem like a cute couple. Thus, after thorough consideration, and a quick voting session, we would like to promote the two of you to the executive position. Kayami, as for you, you have some fine weapons with you and you have a strong build. Would you like to join the militants?"

"Takeru-san, I'd rather not join a gang of people whose only job is to scare the living shit out of the people at the beach and kill innocent lives, especially with that psychopathic rapist over here," you contradicted. 

"Yeah? Want to be my next victim, girl?" Niraigi fought back, feeling offended to no extent.

"I see what you mean, Kayami. But think of your brother. Being a militant will grant you access to your weapons again, which will enable you to protect him. I would like you to put this to thorough consideration. I shall give you 'till tomorrow to think hard about your decision." Hatter reminded you of the benefits of being a militant. This was a good opportunity to access your weapons.

"Okay. But please don't involve me in the bullying of the people at the beach and party-crashing please," you stated your conditions.

You and Chishiya made eye contact with each other. You grinned slightly, your eyebrows furrowing. Chishiya raised his eyebrows in amusement. "This girl...is what I've been looking for since I've entered the borderlands. At last, I meet an interesting person instead of some hopeless person with a 'will to live'." Chishiya thought to himself.

(Wee! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! I spent so much time writing this that I did not even realize that it was midnight and christmas had arrived. Ah, time passes by so fast...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.1K 44
Alice In Borderlands Season 1 and 2 completed Chishiya x Fem Reader ♡ ♢ ♤ ♧ Finding herself stuck in an upside-down world almost seems like a dream c...
108K 4.3K 26
|| yandere niragi x reader x yandere chishiya || ❛❛ you're wrong pretty boy I'm nothing like you ❜❜ she pulled him impossibly closer to her tighteni...
6.7K 218 16
Book 2 Chishiya x fem reader Warnings: Swearing Blood Death Fighting Mentions of suicide Mentions of s relations * I do not own any characters, they...
2.5K 96 7
** I do not own Alice in Borderland or any of the characters. I only own Daigo Kana. That being said, this story roughly follows the timeline of the...