Villain Alpha Found By The Do...

By LiannQ

Title: Author: Botao (薄桃) Status: Completed Description: Pei Zhaozhou suffered from pheromone disorder, lost... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Extra 1
Extra 2

42

1K 36 8
By LiannQ

Chapter 42 Weaknesses

    Chen Wen stopped suddenly, a frightening red light flashed in the depths of his pupils, his gentle facial features were sullen and gloomy instantly, and the veins on the tensed back of his hands were exposed.

    Base Warehouse Supplies Department.

    There are many people coming and going in the team, and there are no fewer people from morning to night. They all use base points to exchange for daily necessities.

    The old lady waiting in the line came to buy water, and it happened to be her turn, leading a big mineral water bottle and waiting to get water, but the supernatural being in front of her didn't know why she suddenly stopped moving.

    Usually the supernatural beings of this water system have a good temper, and they are not airy when talking to ordinary people. When buying water, they will give more water.

    But today, the supernatural person's face was particularly ugly, which made the old woman a little scared, and said cautiously: "Mr. supernatural person, is it my turn?"

    Chen Wen's heart became more and more depressed.

    Someone triggered his spiritual power seed.

    Thinking that someone might have known his appearance from Xu Manyi's mind, his mood was extremely irritable and bad, and he almost couldn't hold back his sinister and frightening expression, and wanted to kill the noisy old man in front of him directly.

    The spiritual power seed is to prevent similar spiritual zombies and supernatural beings from learning about him from his subordinates and seeking revenge from him.

    In order to advance to the level, Chen Wen has no compromises. The supernatural beings and zombies who have been entrapped by him can fill up a warehouse. Chen Wen does not want others to notice his whereabouts, so he uses a lot of energy to hide his whereabouts. identity.

    It’s just that Chen Wen sounds cautious, but he’s just like Xu Manyi who is greedy for life and afraid of death, selfish and selfish. He got brain cancer and turned into a zombie and finally regained his life. How could he give up his precious life.

    As for the so-called subordinates, he only used them as tools to help him find more experimental products and people with psychic powers, and he didn't care about their life or death at all.

    The seed of spiritual power accidentally produced by the experiment was also put into the brains of the zombie subordinates. The name is the seed of spiritual power, but it is actually a different kind of supernatural bomb. The condensed seed of spiritual power can be integrated into any crystal nucleus, triggering him Under the set conditions, the energy filled in the spiritual power seed will quickly respond and expand, and the crystal nucleus will explode if it cannot accommodate such a huge amount of energy.

    It is not so easy to make each spiritual power seed. Chen Wen only planted it for his subordinates who were in direct contact with him, and found an excuse to plant it without anyone noticing it. Even those 10th-level zombies could not detect it. This is the frightening thing about spiritual powers.

    Chen Wen is fanatical about the ability of spiritual power. The more he researches, the more fascinated he is by its inconceivability. On the other hand, he is particularly afraid of the same kind of spiritual power zombies and supernatural beings.

    Including Si Huaixi.

    Two years ago, the zombie subordinate who went to the Lucheng base died, which surprised Chen Wen. At that time, his zombie subordinate had just broken through the 10th level. After all, the population of a small base is not as large as it is today. How can it be killed? he.

    Chen Wen sent the zombies to investigate and found that it was done by a young psychic.

    That supernatural being is really too young, that youthful and handsome body full of vitality made Chen Wen feel unprecedented...going crazy with jealousy!

    I lived a long time as a zombie, but I completely lost the fun of being a human being, and all my senses became numb and cold-blooded.

    It's really cold-blooded.

    Even the reproductive organs are cold.

    Chen Wen has not had sex for thirty years.

    Whenever he sees those young men unscrupulously swaying their energy and youth, Chen Wen, as a zombie who has lost all human interest, is so jealous that he just wants to tear them apart!

    Not to mention a young male superhuman with that level of mental power!

    Chen Wen is getting more and more anxious to get Si Huaixi... He is ready to move because of the beautiful spiritual power crystal core in the young brain, and his intuition tells him that Si Huaixi's spiritual power crystal core will be stronger than any one he usually eats. Attractive, as long as swallowing his power level can step up to a big level.

    That is a person with unprecedented spiritual talent, and the spiritual core in his brain is also a rare temptation that has never been seen before.

    Chen Wen thought he was a class higher than Si Huaixi, so he attacked Si Huaixi directly with full confidence, not even taking many of his zombie subordinates.

    But he never expected that just when he thought he could kill Si Huaixi and relax his vigilance, Si Huaixi counterattacked and shattered his spiritual core.

    It would be impossible for any 10th-level superpower to defeat him, a 11th-level zombie king, but Si Huaixi did such an unimaginable thing...

    If he hadn't let the zombie subordinates blew themselves up to stop Si Huaixi I'm afraid he won't be able to escape.

    After that, Chen Wen hid in a secret base he built himself in order to survive. He was afraid that his serious injury would cause the zombies to backlash, so he dared not tell any zombie subordinates.

    In order to repair the cracks in the crystal nucleus, Chen Wen devoured a lot of spiritual power crystal nucleus, but the absorbable energy of the crystal nucleus was still not enough to crack and leak.

    If the crystal nucleus is completely cracked, even zombies with extremely tenacious vitality will die sooner or later.

    In desperation, Chen Wen had no choice but to devour crystal nuclei of other attributes, but his method of devouring was different from others.

    Zombies, supernatural beings, and crystal nuclei are inextricably linked to each other. Crystal nuclei can exist between zombies and supernatural beings. To some extent, zombies and supernatural beings are also inseparable.

    Chen Wen made a decision after a long study on these.

    He performed an operation on his brain, and stuffed a water-type crystal nucleus, an earth-type crystal nucleus, and a gold-type crystal nucleus into his brain. These three crystal nuclei can achieve a delicate balance with the broken mental power crystal nucleus.

    It was a blessing in disguise that his strength was several times stronger than that of crystal nucleus shattering, and he became the only zombie king with four abilities!

    After becoming stronger, Chen Wen is more and more eager to get Si Huaixi's spiritual power crystal core.

    It's just that the fear of death from being shattered is still deeply engraved in Chen Wen's heart. Having been almost killed once, he dared not act rashly again. He disguised himself as a human and hid in the base to monitor Si Huaixi in an attempt to discover his weakness. , Wait until the time is right to do it.

    The hateful thing is that before the time is fully ripe, he seems to be at risk of being exposed!

    "Inspect—inspect—the base conducts routine suspicious population inspections, please stop and not move around, and cooperate with the inspections of the base staff!!"

    A group of supernatural beings suddenly ran out from the logistics department and said they wanted to investigate the personnel of the base, Leaders are Chief Cao and You Xiaolin, who secretly observed the faces of the zombies hidden in the crowd.

    In order not to cause riots and panic at the base, they nominally came to conduct a routine suspicious population check. In fact, they had searched and arrested one by one with the list of zombies that Xu Manyi gave before his death.

    Chen Wen's drooping red pupils were full of murderous intent, as soon as Chief Cao and You Xiaolin approached, he would immediately violently kill them.

    "Where's Wei Jiamu?" Chief Cao shouted with a serious face.

    Wei Jiamu, who mentioned his name, came out, still unaware that his identity as an undercover zombie had been known.

    "Is Chief Cao looking for me for something?"

    Chief Cao took a closer look at the handsome Wei Jiamu. He looked as tender as a college student who had just graduated, and there was no trace of the zombie's ugly face.

    However, Wei Jiamu is indeed a college student who has just graduated, but the time has stayed for thirty years. He was infected as a zombie the year he graduated, and he remained at the age of 20 in the days to come, even eating those who were killed by him. When she was a woman with a bewitching appearance, she also had a harmless smile on her face.

    Chief Cao's eyes darkened, and he said in a cold tone, "Oh, I need you to investigate something, please come with me."

    Wei Jiamu's smile remained unchanged, but the depths of his pupils became much colder.

    Although there is no friendship between the zombies, there will always be some connections under the same zombie king. The change in Xu Manyi's residence caused the whole base to know that there was a fire. He felt this at the time The fire is also abnormal...

    Wei Jiamu inquired about everything silently, only then did he know that Xu Manyi and the other idiots were blown up by a female superhuman trick, and the two idiot zombies died of course, and Xu Manyi is also now. He disappeared, and what's more, it has now aroused the suspicion of the base leader!

    Now the leader of this base came to him specifically, it would be strange if there was no reason behind Xu Manyi.

    Wei Jiamu glanced quietly at Chen Wen next to him, as if waiting for him to issue an order, but after waiting for a few seconds, he still couldn't get the ideal response from the boss in his heart.

    Wei Jiamu turned his head to look at Chief Cao who was looking for death, his face suddenly turned gloomy, and he sneered and threatened: "What if I don't leave?"

    Before Chief Cao got angry, You Xiaolin said first: "If you don't leave, you are courting death!"

    Wei Jiamu couldn't wait for the Zombie King boss's order, he was going to kill these weak and stupid humans immediately!     Wei Jiamu's red eyes sharpened, and the turmoil created by his anger gradually became colder, and he said coldly, "Then let

    's see who seeks death first...uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Mu's body froze, and the invisible air tightened his throat and neck, making him unable to scream like a choked duck.

    He is a zombie who can live without breathing, but this kind of wind ability that even moves with his body is frightened and stagnant, as if he has been handed over the control of his body, facing a god who cannot resist!

    Mental power... superhumans!

    It is impossible for anyone else except this kind of control-type psychic powers to do it!

    Wei Jiamu tried unwillingly to undo the shackles of mental power, but it was of no use at all!

    You Xiaolin stared at the unbelievable faces of the zombies when they were struggling lightly, and felt relieved that the revenge had been avenged, and she admired the methods of the commander behind the scenes even more.

    As long as the commander takes action, these zombies cannot be undone, nor can they escape capture.

    Wei Jiamu begged himself to be helpless, so he could only look at Chen Wen, who was in the crowd, with a covert look for help, his lips parted as if he was calling for something.

    It's just that when they were taken away, they didn't get a look from Chen Wen.

    "Take it away."

    You Xiaolin skillfully ordered someone to take away the zombies. This battle that should have caused chaos in the base was easily resolved.

    Within a few minutes of coming, the big guys at the base didn't realize what was going on, and it seemed that the supernatural being left again.

    The old lady who bought the water was a little confused, and couldn't care less.

    For the civilians living at the bottom of the base, she only cares about how much drinking water they can get today, even if her money is only enough to buy 300 milliliters of water, she still brings a large one-liter mineral water bottle. The

    old woman flattered her face and said: " Sir, can you do me a favor and give me a little more water for a lonely old woman?"

    The master with lowered head in front of him suddenly shook his shoulders, and let out a relieved laugh, which was inexplicably disturbing. People are creepy.

    When Chen Wen raised his head again, the gloomy and frightening expression was no longer there, but his face was gentle and smiling like a spring breeze, and he was in a good mood.

    He didn't care at all about the zombie subordinate who asked him for help before being dragged away. Instead, he was despicably and selfishly glad that he wasn't the one who was dragged away, which meant that Si Huaixi hadn't discovered his identity.

    "Oh, all right, then I'll give you some more, old lady."

    Chen Wen said very kindly, the excitement|| desire for human flesh and blood in his eyes became more and more vigorous.

    A stream of cold water appeared out of thin air in the pale palm, and poured into the empty bottle.

    Time passed with the sound of quiet water flowing, the bloodless fingers curled up slightly, becoming more gloomy and pale, and the smug smile became cold and chilly as the mind gradually cleared up.

    Chen Wen came back to his senses, his face was cold.

    Slowly realizing that two years had passed, he thought his strength had improved quickly, but compared to that person...

    slower.

    Impossible, it shouldn't be, only two years have passed!

    How could it be possible that Si Huaixi's vast spiritual energy overflowed just now, giving him a feeling that he was about to break through to the 11th-order supernatural being!

    Two years ago, he had just broken through to level 10...

    When Chen Wen fell into dark thoughts, the bottle was already overflowing with water.

    "Then, the supernatural being, thank you, I'm leaving first..." The

    old woman was inexplicably afraid of the seemingly friendly supernatural being in front of her, especially the gloomy expression on her smiling face just now was very strange Horror, thank you, and hastily left with a bottle filled with a large bottle of water.

    When he left, he walked as if he was running away, and he didn't show the old look of relying on the old to beg for more water just now.

    Chen Wen didn't care about the departure of an ant, and was still thinking about how to deal with Si Huaixi.

    ——What is his weakness?

    --------------------------------------

    until.

    Three days later, the search for zombies was coming to an end.

    Chen Wen came across an interesting scene.

    The two who stopped in front of Si Huaixi's house and talked for a long time.

    The most conspicuous of them is the famous commander of the base, and the other is an ordinary person brought by the commander to the research institute from outside, whose name seems to be Pei Zhaozhou.

    It seemed that there was nothing special about this man named Pei Zhaozhou, and he didn't know why he was allowed to temporarily stay at the commander's house.

    If the commander was so easy to get close to, Chen Wen wouldn't find it so troublesome.

    How many men he had sent to sneak into Si Huaixi's house to assassinate him, but they all failed, and some of them couldn't even get through the door.

    After a while.

    The two separated.

    Si Huaixi watched the back of the other person leaving, with deep love in his burning eyes, but that person named Pei Zhaozhou was so dull that he didn't notice it from the beginning to the end

    - he found a weakness.

    Chen Wen smiled sadly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 4.8K 46
Sora Yatagami was a completely average human, and possessed a strong-willed, kind-hearted, humble and generous personality. However, when one of his...
52.1K 626 49
Original / Male Male / Time Travel / High H / Drama / Beauty Shou / Fantasy Gu Yuli has lived with his three men for millions of years, and he is rea...
296K 12.2K 73
After Wearing the Book, Me and the Villain's Dad have HE 穿书后我和反派他爸HE了 Author: 两条鱼 Status: 73 Chapters Description Chen Mo penetrated into a romantic...
95.9K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...