THE AMULET

By Jimeokookliet13

(IN HIATUS FOR A WHILE) BTS an Idol group from South Korea are renowned for breaking records and topping the... More

Author's Note..
Prologue
Chap 01 - Morning Kisses
Chap 3 - Love and Lust
Chap 4 - Endearing Memories

Chap 02- Yearning Desires.

79 3 2
By Jimeokookliet13

It's been 2 days since Jungkook broke down in Jimin's arms and revealed his deepest fears. Something that he's been reluctant to do for a very long time.
Jimin had tried his best to calm his boyfriend down and promised him that they'll be together till death spilts them apart. A promise he himself wasn't sure if he could keep. Usually the lovers stay together in either one of their houses but not today because Jungkook's aunt had apparently wanted to visit him that day.
It was like 11.00 Am in the morning and Jungkook was seated on his sofa watching some comedy show on TV. Only his eyes were focused on the screen but his mind was elsewhere.
He was mentally preparing himself to face his worst nightmare, that being his homophobic and stereotypical relatives.
He had no idea why they had wanted to see him so suddenly especially after his aunt had bluggarded his dad for Jungkook being supposedly gay.
She was older than Jungkook's dad by 9 years and so the latter's father was bound by ethics and culture to respect her opinions and not talk back to her.
Jungkook and his brother had always hated her. She used to have ill opinions on their mom once upon a time, mostly because she was older than her brother by 2 years. The woman showed no regrets after cursing another woman infront of her sons plenty of times. Jungkook was very young then, only about 7 or 8 years old and he hadn't understood the meaning behind those words she spat at his mom. The words being, "Slut, Golddigger and low casted woman". His blood boiled thinking of those memories and a tiny part of him didn't even want to meet his aunt.
She has always been good to Jungkook and his brother though, so there was no reason for the two of them to hold a personal grudge against her but still Jungkook knew that the moment she gets to know about his relationship with Jimin she would turn into a literal devil.

He was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't even realise his phone had been ringing all this while. Fortunately a bug flew right across his face and brought him back to reality. He picked up his phone lazily and noticed it was his aunt calling him. He swiped the green icon on his screen sideways and placed the phone on his ear. His relaxed position changes and he automatically sits upstraight with his legs together like one in danger.

Jungkook- A-Aunty?

Aunt- Jungkookah are you still at home ?

Jungkook- Yeah I am.. I was umm waiting for you

Aunt- Oh I'm so sorry son.. the thing is that I was caught up in traffic so I had to turn around and go back to the hotel. Apparently there's been an accident in the highway and its gonna take some time for the road to be clear. Do you mind if I come in the evening?

Jungkook- Oh? Yeah sure.. I- I ah I'll be home the whole day long.

Aunt- That's great then... I'll see you soon okay ?

Jungkook- Okay bye.. see you

*The phone disconnects*

Jungkook's POV

I threw the phone on my sofa and leaned back with a sigh. I thought I'd be able to get whatever the bullshit with my Aunt over with as soon as possible and calm the fuck down but now I had to wait till evening to do that. I even asked Jimin not to come to see me in the morning because of this sudden meetup.
I thought of calling him now and asking him to come home for a while. I mean its not even afternoon yet, we still got plenty of time till evening so why not have my boyfriend with me here till that wretched woman I call my aunt comes to see me?
I grabbed my phone again and dialed Jimin's number. After a few seconds I heard his angelic voice through my phone and it instantly made me feel better.

Jimin- Babe? What's up ?

Jungkook- Aunty said she'd come in the evening..

Jimin- Oh? Really ? You could've come to work then.

Jungkook- I know right! She called me just now what am I supposed to do

Jimin- Mmm are you tensed ?

Jungkook- Ofcourse I am.. ugh I never felt so nervous even before my first audition hyung

Jimin- Hahaha its gonna be alright Jungkook. Just relax! Who knows ? Maybe she just wants to see you right ? It's been like 3 years since you've met most of your relatives..

Jungkook- That woman ? Please! She never visits anyone unless she wants to pull a fight or humiliate them.

Jimin- No wonder Eomma hates her.. Hahaha

Jungkook- How'd you know ?

Jimin- I spoke to her.. in the morning. She kept saying that she hated that woman from the bottom of her heart.

Jungkook- Did Eomma say anything else?

Jimin- Like what?

Jungkook- I mean- you know ? Did she tell anything about Appa ? Is he mad at me by any chance ?

Jimin- Not mad.. just dissapointed

Jungkook- Ha what else is new.

Jimin- Jungkook !

Jungkook- What?

Jimin- You know he loves you so much kookie. He would have never accepted us unless he loves you. What more do you want Jungkook? Your parents have accepted us. Ain't that enough?

Jungkook- He didn't accept my relationship hyung. He just accepted my decision because he knows he can't control me..

Jimin- Ain't that the truth ?

Jungkook- What? The fact that he can't control me ?

Jimin- Nobody can control you my love

Jungkook- Are you trying to rile me up hyung ? Because I'm certainly not in a mood to entertain you right now.

Jimin- Hahahaha.. sorry babe.. but to be honest Appa is much better than he used to be don't you think ? He hardly spoke to me a few years back but now he speaks to me. He even sent me a gift on my birthday. Doesn't that mean he cares for me ?

Jungkook- I- h-he just w-wants to be- be a nice person

Jimin - Jungkook just stop already. He's your father okay? You need to stop doubting him all the time.
Did he call you atleast once until now to talk about what his sister told him? It was Eomma who told you about this.
If he was still against us he could've called you , shouted at you and maybe ask you to break up with me for the sake of your family reputation but he did none of that babe.. please just try to trust him for once.

Jungkook- Ugh.. you always take my parents' side

Jimin- Well they're my in laws after all

Jungkook - Yeah whatever.

Jimin- So what are you gonna do till your aunt comes?

Jungkook- I don't know actually. Will you come home Jiminie ?

Jimin-Now ? I just got to the studio babe

Jungkook- What ? But you said you left home at 8 in the morning.

Jimin- I did. Taehyung called me when I was on the way and asked me to join him to the veterinary appointment for Tannie.

Jungkook- Oh! So you won't come to see me ?

Jimin- I can, I mean I have no work now anyway but isn't that risky ?

Jungkook- Why ?

Jimin- What if your aunt comes home suddenly?

Jungkook - She won't.. besides even if she did we're bandmates for fucks sake. It's not gay to have your bandmate visit you at your house.

Jimin- Yeah but we are gay aren't we ?

Jungkook- She doesn't know that ..

Jimin- Should I bring someone along then ? I think Jin hyung is free now. I heard him screaming from the studio, he was probably gaming.

Jungkook - No.. I- I want just you

Jimin- Whyyyy?

Jungkook - I need you babe.. pls

Jimin- Don't tell me your horny

Jungkook - Maybe I am..

Jimin- WHAT THE FUCK? BOY I CAN'T EVEN WALK FROM LAST NIGHT.. THERE'S NO WAY WE'RE DOING IT AGAIN..

Jungkook- Come fuck me then.. I need you hyung.

Jimin- Jungkook first of all its really awkward when you call me hyung when we're literally talking about fucking and second of all the last thing we need right now is your aunt walking in on us fucking.

Jungkook- What the hell ? She's not gonna barg into the house like a robber..besides why in my right mind would I leave the door open? Just stop making excuses and come home Jiminie.. please

Jimin- Boy stop whining there... I'm getting hard. I'm headed outside to the balcony right now.

Jungkook- Why are you talking about getting hard when you're roaming around in the company?

Jimin- There's no one around at the moment.. but

The line goes silent for a while and I wait for him to speak..

Jimin- Okay I'm in the canteen now.. keep your mouth shut okay

Jungkook- Why ? Am I on speaker phone or something?

Jimin- No! Why would I do that ? Just don't say anything dirty because I'm in public.

He whispered the last part.

Jungkook- Who's there exactly?

Jimin- Beomgyu is here and also Daniella from New jeans and a few others.

I giggled playfully as a sudden idea popped in my mind.

Jungkook- Babe give me a minute I'll come back..

Jimin- Okay..

* The line disconnects*

Jimin was gonna regret ignoring my texts for sure. God I loved teasing him so much but to be honest, right now I was actually so fucking horny and I'd do anything to get his fat ass home. I couldn't help but giggle and smirk thinking of what I was about to do. Damn I wish there was some way I could see his face right now.
I dialed Jimin's number like twice but he didn't pick up, I was kind of dissapointed but I wasn't gonna give up that easily either.
This time I called our reception..

Jungkook- Hey? Hyorin noona ?

The Receptionist- Jungkookie ? Is it you ?

Jungkook- Yeah .. Noona can you please ask Jimin to contact me? Its urgent.

Hyorin- Yeah sure. I'll pass the message

Jungkook- OK thanks Noona. Bye

I giggled and waited for Jimin to call me while staring at my phone screen intently. Only a few seconds later I see his name appear on my screen and I was thrilled to pick it up.

Jimin- ARE YOU KIDDING ME JUNGKOOK?

I could hear him scream through the phone and I imagined how pink his face must be now. I suppressed a laughter and tried to contain myself before executing what I had intended to.

END OF JUNGKOOK'S POV

JIMIN'S POV

To say I was pissed was an understatement really. That brat knows how to get on my nerves for sure. I was causally walking to the sink in the cafeteria to wash my hands when my phone started ringing again. Assuming it was Jungkook I ignored it but a few seconds later Soobin shouted at me from the other end of the cafe.

Soobin- JIMINIE HYUNG...

I turned around to look at him and he shouted back..

YOUR PHONE.. CHECK YOUR PHONE.
He said while showing me the typical 'phone' hand sign.

I checked my phone to see a missed call from Hyorin noona and called her back only to know that my brat of a boyfriend fucking called the company reception to get me to pick up the phone.
I sighed heavily and walked towards my seat again, already calling Jungkook on the way. I know Jungkook and his overly stubborn ass, if I didn't speak to him now he would probably call every living soul in the building to try to get in contact with me.
After a few rings he picked up and I didn't spare a second for him to speak. I was already seated on my chair now, leaning backwards comfortably.

" ARE YOU KIDDING ME JUNGKOOK?" I said purposely raising my voice a little so that he knows I'm pissed but what I heard next made me choke on my spit.

Jungkook - Ahhhh.. ughhhh Ahhhh Jim- Jiminieeee Ahhhhh

He started moaning with occasional grunts and a ragged breath.
I looked around to see if people were watching me. I feared if others might hear this idiot and immediately turned my caller volume down.

Jungkook- Ughh.. ahhhh Ah fuck.. babbby.. ahhhh

The bulge in my pants started getting bigger by the second and I had to keep my legs tightly shut to stop exposing it further.

Jimin- jungkook fucking stop you asshole.. I'm getting hard

I whispered through the phone praying that no one hears me

Jungkook - Ahhh fuck.. fuckkk fuckk.. ugh Ahhh Jiminnnniee..
Ahhhh fuck..

Endless memories of our wet moments popped up in my mind and it didn't help the situation in my pants. I imagined the sweaty body of Jungkook on top of me as he fucks me balls deep while I scratch his back. I imagined me fucking him in a doggy style while caressing his hair gently and holding onto his shoulder for balance.

Jungkook - Ahhh Jiminniieee... aughhh ahhh..oh fuck.. ahh.. ohh suck me babe

My hands started trembling and my body heat sprung up as I kept fantasising over my boyfriend. I considered hanging up the call but it was already too late now as my bulge was screaming for release at this point. Besides even if I did hang up that idiot is sure to call someone else to get to speak to me and the last thing I need is to walk around the company with a visible boner to answer a phone call.

Jimin- Jungkook fucking stop.. I'm already hard

I whispered sounding frustrated, mentally cursing myself for losing self control so quickly. Fuck it! All he had to do was moan and I'm horny as fuck. What am I? A sex addict or something..
I tried to think of something else to distract myself but nothing seemed to work.

"Jiminie your here ? "

A familiar voice resonated through the cafeteria and I turned around to look for the source of the sound. There he was, the eldest of our band Jin hyung looking handsome as always. He was walking towards me with Hobi hyung following him just behind, his eyes focused on the phone screen.
I aimed a nervous smile at them before turning around at a speed that could've snapped my neck. With a mumbling voice I whispered aggressively through my phone.

"JUNGKOOK, JIN HYUNG IS HERE...
I'LL CAL-

"Is that jungkookie ?"

Jin's voice was heard right behind me and before I could process what was happening, he grabbed my phone.. my eyes widened and I was trying to find my voice but then,

Jin turned on the speaker !

Ahhh.. Aghhh ughhhh Ohw! Oh fuck!

And that was the moment I regret being born on this planet. I sincerely hoped for something, anything to just fucking kill me right the fuck now. Almost instantly all eyes in the cafeteria were directed towards us. My cheeks heated up and I swallowed down saliva so audibly I was sure people heard it.
The atmosphere in the surrounding intensified and Jin hyung and Hobi hyung looked at me with wide eyes and mouth agape.
Soobin, Beomgyu and Kai from TXT were right infront of me and they were desperately trying to pacify their laughter by stuffing their mouths with food. Through my peripheral vision I could see the chef at the counter looking shocked and petrified.
And the worst part? The fucker on the phone was still moaning like he's been sexually starved for months. Like I swear to god he hasn't moaned like that in the last 6 years we've been fucking.

Aghhhh Owwhhh Fuck fuck fuck.. ahh Jiminieeeee
And that's when I was bought back to reality.

"FUCKING HELL! TURN IT OFF DAMN IT!"
I yelled at Jin hyung and tried to snatch the phone from his hands but he held it firmly and turned off the speaker phone as quick as he could before placing the phone on his ear.

JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING???
He fumed through the phone, completely ignoring the fact that there were people at the cafe listening to him.

Jimin- Hyung what the fuck? Just FUCKING HANG UP..
I whisper screamed at him hoping for heaven's sake that he'd calm down. The people around made absolutely no effort to hide their laughter anymore. Beomgyu especially was rolling on the floor and a few others had tears in their eyes from holding in their laughter. I stood there rooted to the floor like a statue. Every nerve of my body was feeling the embarrassment right now and Jin hyung was just making it worse.

END OF JIMIN'S POV

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was too lost in the moment that I didn't even hear when Jimin whisper yelled at me that Jin hyung had arrived. My phone was left on the bed with the speaker turned on and my hands were covered with pre-cum and spit. I was sincerely humping on the pillow while imagining Jimin underneath me; squirming and trembling as he holds on to the sheets for support. I imagined the beads of sweat that adorned his body and his pink flushed cheeks which were my biggest turn on wh-

JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING???
The voice of the one and only Kim Seokjin descended from my phone. I lost my balance and fell off the bed, my hands instinctively moving to cover my dick protectively.

Jungkook- h-hyung ?
I stammered with a loud and audible voice. How long has he been listening to me moan? Was the only question I had in my mind.

Jin- WHAT THE FUCK JUNGKOOK? TELL ME YOU'RE NOT FUCKING SOME SICK SLUT OVER THERE ?

I literally wanted to jump off a cliff right now. Like can this day get any worse ? This had to be the biggest embarrassment I've ever faced in my 25 years of living. Shit!

Jimin- hyung what the hell? Quite down

I could hear Jimin's tiny voice in the background and an audible gulp escaped my mouth. Fuck! I'm so dead today.

JUNGKOOK WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING? W- WAIT.. D-DI - I MEAN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LISTENING TO HIM FUCKING SOMEONE JIMIN?
That was Jin hyung, before I could answer that question I heard Jimin's voice again.

Jimin- Wh-What ? NO! ITS NOT WHAT Y-.. WAIT.. hyung first let's get the hell out of here..

Jin- No wait! Jungkook are YOU CHEATING ON JIMIN ?

Jin hyung is known for his overreaction and stupid hypothesis but damn this must be the dumbest thing he's ever said. Like who in their right mind would expose themselves to their lover if they are perhaps cheating on them. Besides the bigger problem was that he fucking thought I would cheat on Jimin? Like seriously?

Jungkook- Hyung what the fuck ? Why would I ever cheat on Jimin?

Jin- Excuse me ? You were moaning like a bitch on a heatwave just a few seconds ago.

Jungkook- That doesn't mean I'm cheating on him.. I'm just y-

Jin- Jimin's right here. Who's creating that effect on you th-
I couldn't hear his last words properly as they were replaced by someone else's.

Jimin- Oh for fucks sake..

*beep beep beep*

The line goes silent and so does my mind. Was there a possibility to get sucked into a black hole and dissappear from the face of earth for sometime? Coz I seriously need that!

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Yep so that was it ! I had to blur the image in one of the text screenshots up there coz wattpad flagged it down. Sorry about that!
Please vote and comments are sincerely appreciated 🙏 😊
Love you 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 5.6K 42
Due to some personal reasons Taehyung and Jungkook had to move into another house, or more precisely a mansion to be exact which was located far away...
10.2K 583 4
This story contains - Main ship - Jikook (obviously) Alternative human universe, alternative Alpha, Beta and Omega dynamic. Side ships - Sope (Sug...
267K 18.4K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
43.2K 4.7K 35
★Completed★ ★Short Chapters★ ★AU + ABO★ -Description- _______________ #Past life "You were playing with my feelings all this time?" Jungkook gritted...