Villain Alpha Found By The Do...

By LiannQ

Title: Author: Botao (薄桃) Status: Completed Description: Pei Zhaozhou suffered from pheromone disorder, lost... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Extra 1
Extra 2

40

1K 29 2
By LiannQ

Chapter 40 The Zombie's Plan

    Back in time to before the fire broke out.

    That's right, You Xiaolin did set the fire, and You Xiaolin sneaked into Lucheng's warehouse to get the explosive gunpowder that was powerful enough to kill ninth-order zombies.

    As an eighth-level wood-type power user, You Xiaolin secretly used vines to remove a large amount of gunpowder from the warehouse window.

    The base guards the warehouse with a few ordinary people. Although there are many supernatural beings patrolling nearby, it is impossible for anyone to discover that there is an eighth-level supernatural being stealing things from the base in the dark.

    As for the subsequent punishment if she is found out by the base, You Xiaolin can't control that much if she has too many debts, so she is determined to let the zombies die.

    There are too many zombies, and she is not strong enough, so she can only bomb || bombs to make up for it.

    In order to ensure that the plan was foolproof, You Xiaolin probably did not do any good while taking advantage of the time when the zombies were out.

    Before the zombies came back, You Xiaolin used vines to dig a big hole under the room, and buried several tons of explosives, in case the power was not enough, she even stole fireworks, gasoline, flour, etc. Explosive objects were thrown in all at once.

    The result was really not enough, the careful plan attracted the worst person to come, and the most damned female zombie survived!

    You Xiaolin was suffocated to death.

    When the plan is about to succeed, press the button to explode, and the damned zombies will explode together with the house || blast to the sky!

    Qi Ding actually appeared, intending to stop her! ! !

    Let her stop knowing her mistakes and doing wrong, hurting innocent people, the base will not forgive her again.

    Only then did You Xiaolin find out.

    It turned out that Qi Ding had been watching and watching, even seeing her stealing things clearly in the base warehouse, followed her all the way to the zombie's house, and watched her bury the || bomb.

    In the end, Qi Ding was very disappointed and heartbroken to stop her, and thought that because of the depressive environment in the last days, her spirit was completely crazy.

    You Xiaolin was almost pissed to death by this kind-hearted Qi Ding!

    The thing she regrets the most is that she didn't blow up those damned zombies immediately!

    Cowardly, he could only escape, dragged Qi Ding to hide everywhere, and ended up hiding in the zombie's trap...

    As long as the zombie survives for a day, neither Qi Ding nor she will have a future, Qi Ding thought You Xiaolin has always avoided this question about marrying her and having children. It's not that she hasn't thought about it, but she doesn't dare to let Qi Ding and her children live in a world where zombies kill them at any time.

    Now You Xiaolin is finally willing to pluck up the courage to fight the zombies to the death for her and Qi Ding's future.

    Qi Ding, an idiot who didn't see the situation clearly, actually came to stop her? ! !

    Just when You Xiaolin was thinking about how to knock the idiot Qi Ding away from this place with a sap, their quarrel would eventually attract the attention of the zombies in the house.

    Hearing the sound of the zombie room door clicking open.

    A woman's pale hand protruded.

    You Xiaolin's scalp felt numb and her breathing stagnated.

    ——In her dreams, she will never forget the owner of this hand, it is her! That female zombie with a mole on the corner of her mouth!

    Qi Ding next to him was still talking, ignorant of what he would find next.

    Coming to the zombie's lair alone, You Xiaolin had mentally prepared herself, but this kind of psychological preparation did not mean that Qi Ding would be involved in such a dangerous matter, she had to get Qi Ding out of here quickly!

    You Xiaolin was in a hurry, so she didn't care too much, and launched a supernatural attack first, absolutely not letting the female zombie leave the house!

    Xu Manyi, who pushed the door out, immediately sensed that something was wrong, took a step back, and drove the metal power grid to block You Xiaolin's attack.

    The door was instantly smashed by You Xiaolin's vines, which attracted the attention of the other two male zombies in the house.

    "What happened?!" Two male zombies were rushing from other rooms.

    Without the barrier of the door.

    Xu Manyi and You Xiaolin came face to face, especially when they saw the abnormal panic on You Xiaolin's face, and the fear that was deeply rooted in his heart... Xu Manyi narrowed his

    eyes sharply.

    She has seen this fearful look too many times, every time she eats, she looks a little boring.

    Those human beings who came and went to be eaten had expressions of helplessness and fear before death...boring.

    Obviously when I first saw her a glamorous beauty delivered to the door, her face was full of lust||dizzy ugliness, but when it was her turn to see her true face, she was so frightened that she pissed off immediately, and even more disgusted and lost her appetite ...

    So, when did this human woman know her true colors?

    Xu Manyi's eyes showed the indifference of a higher-level predator.

    No matter what, human beings are just a kind of food for her to fill her stomach. Her strength is there, and she dare not do anything with these timid food.

    It's just a headache to think that their identities as zombies will be exposed.

    A boss with an extraordinarily cautious temperament will fly into a rage.

    Although Xu Manyi was not one of those zombies created by the boss, she did not dare to provoke the boss.

    Xu Manyi also doesn't understand why the boss hides the existence of their intelligent zombies. Even if a few powerful supernatural beings emerge from these weak humans, it's nothing at all, but because the boss's prohibition does not allow exposure to ordinary people, Xu Manyi also I had to obey.

    This is known by this human female supernatural person, and I don't know if she told others that it would be a big project to clean up all the knowing humans in the entire base.

    With more and more zombies, there are fewer and fewer remaining humans. Zombies, a virus-infected and mutated species, are born with an extreme desire for human flesh and blood.

    If human beings are extinct, the zombies who rely on eating human beings to absorb energy will not be much better. Zombies have no ability to reproduce, and the world with only zombies will perish sooner or later.

    It's ironic... the ones who don't want human beings to perish the most are the intelligent zombies who rely on eating human beings to obtain energy.

    So the first batch of zombies who regained their sanity began the human captivity program.

    Boss, as the doctor of biology who knew zombies best, was also the first zombie to recover his sanity. He consciously collected and cultivated intelligent zombies, cultivated a huge force, and planned to completely control the entire earth.

    The human captivity plan is also part of the boss's ambition plan.

    Zombies originated from human beings, and they obtained incorruptible and immortal bodies, but they were trapped by human beings and could not truly reproduce and develop like human beings.

    Zombies are flawed.

    For example, the body of a zombie is extremely hard but equally fragile.

    Because the zombie's cells are basically necrotic and will not heal the wound, when the zombie is injured and has a broken leg, it will always maintain this injured and incomplete state.

    In order to make up for the shortcomings of the zombies, the final plan of the boss is to let the zombies evolve into the highest-level flawless new species, and make human beings completely reduced to low-level creatures to feed the zombies.

    Xu Manyi was also attracted by the final plan of the boss, mainly because he couldn't beat it.

    As a rare high-level spiritual zombie, the boss has natural control over zombies of other attributes. Xu Manyi has no way to resist, so he can only choose to join the boss's power.

    Since Xu Manyi was upgraded to a high-level zombie of level 7, her memories of being a human being began to recover, and she continued to evolve and become smarter, learning to think like a human.

    When zombies have wisdom, they have desires, and they are no longer willing to be a wandering zombie that preys on instinct.

    Eager to multiply and thrive like humans, and develop a zombie civilization like humans!

    This possibility is not impossible!

    Xu Manyi is now a 10th-level high-level zombie. The higher the level of evolution, the body of the zombie is evolving towards the evolution of the human body. The muscles and skin become more flexible, and the blood seems to be able to flow again like a human. And... With the function of healing body functions!

    The recovery of the healing function means that the evolution of zombies is one step closer.

    According to the boss's final evolution plan for zombies, every time a level is broken, the zombies will evolve to a higher level, gradually making the zombies perfect.

    The existence of level 11 zombies can prove this point. Compared with level 10 zombies like Xu Manyi, level 11 zombies have completely recovered their healing function. At the same time, the cells of the body are constantly resurrecting and evolving, and they are almost indistinguishable from humans.

    It's just that zombies can't do it anyway, and they can't have offspring with normal humans.

    The boss has done various experiments on zombies and humans, and the germ cells of zombies and any living things (including zombies themselves, humans, animals, and plants) cannot be fused into an embryo.

    It seems that the genes of the zombies are locked by God.

    Unless it breaks through to the legendary 12th order.

    There is a saying among intelligent high-level zombies that as long as they break through to the 12th level, the zombies will undergo a complete evolution and become a new species of perfect immortality!

    Now the highest level of evolution is the 11th level, including zombies and humans with supernatural powers, they cannot break through to a higher level, and they are stuck at the 11th level for a long time and cannot move.

    No one knows how powerful the 12th level will be, but Xu Manyi believes that with the strength of zombies far surpassing humans, the first to break through the 12th level will be zombies sooner or later.

    Even if zombies are mixed into the human population, don't those stupid and ignorant humans still know nothing?

    Sooner or later, human beings will be swallowed by zombies, including the once glorious human civilization will eventually be replaced by zombie civilization!

    Human knowledge, technology, language, and civilization will all be learned by zombies, and the remaining humans will only be a group of ignorant and ignorant domestic animals raised by zombies in the future.

    So Xu Manyi has evolved to a high-level zombie like this, can freely disguise as ordinary humans, mix into human bases and hunt wantonly, causing countless murders.

    Xu Manyi once learned to pretend to be a weak human woman. Almost half of the people in a small base were eaten by her zombies. Those stupid and arrogant humans didn't realize that the culprit was a weak woman like her.

    In the end, she was discovered not by humans, but by bosses.

    Because she killed too many people, and sometimes she didn't kill for food, but to kill boredom.

    This kind of large-scale killing without reason has attracted the attention of the boss. He doesn't want the intelligent zombies to be exposed to humans in advance, which will arouse the vigilance of the supernatural beings among humans, and intends to catch Xu Manyi, a zombie who killed indiscriminately.

    Xu Manyi is not so easy to talk about as a zombie. The so-called zombies are her enemies even if they fight with each other. Originally, there will be competition among zombies, and it is not uncommon for zombies in similar territories to fight.

    Both humans and zombies need crystal nuclei to evolve, and the fighting between zombies is even more tragic. To some extent, the internal fighting of zombies also gives humans a little time to breathe and buffer.

    It was only during the fight that Xu Manyi really realized how powerful and irresistible the boss is, until she recalled it with lingering fears. By the way, she was jealous why she was not a spiritual zombie!

    No matter what type of zombie it is, it will be restrained by the bug-level existence of the spiritual system. The spiritual powers developed by every spiritual zombie and human supernatural powers are not necessarily the same. The attack methods of the spiritual system are all kinds of strange and unpredictable.

    Back to reality.

    You Xiaolin's pale face, eyes filled with fear of zombies, slightly trembling body... Xu Manyi pulled

    the mole on the corner of her mouth, and the zombie's red eyes were filled with terrifying murderous intent!

    Unexpectedly, the seemingly weak You Xiaolin made her suffer an unprecedented loss.

    Recalling the loud bang, the flames of the explosion swallowed the arrogant Xu Manyi.

    Two 9th-level male zombies were made by the boss, and the weapons embodying human wisdom still defeated them.

    One male zombie was blown to pieces on the spot, while the other male zombie did not die on the spot but lingered on for a while because the wall blocked part of the attack power.

    It's a pity that You Xiaolin is still a little short.

    Xu Manyi is a high-level zombie of level 10.

    Although the power of the explosion could still cause a little damage to her, the damage was limited, just some skin trauma.

    Xu Manyi, who has recovered part of her healing ability, is also recovering from her burnt skin, and sooner or later she will recover as before.

    But for Xu Manyi, she was actually injured!

    Or was she hurt by a weak human woman who she didn't look down on at all, which completely angered Xu Manyi!

    If Xu Manyi hadn't dared to kill people in public at the base under extreme anger because of the boss's ban, I'm afraid You Xiaolin would have been killed before she could escape outside the base.

    The location of the house has been exposed, and the human skeletons buried in the yard must have been discovered, which will definitely arouse the vigilance of human beings!

    If the boss's plan is exposed, the sinister and cruel boss will not let her go easily!

    The zombie who died at the bottom of the river, because he ate human beings, was almost noticed by the supernatural being that the boss was most wary of.

    It affected the boss's plan in the Lucheng base, and the boss had to order her to deal with the aftermath.

    Now that idiot zombie has become one of the experimental subjects in the basement of the boss who would rather die than die!

    She doesn't want to become an experiment whose head is ripped off and studied by the boss!

    Xu Manyi's killing intent soared.

    Chase You Xiaolin to the outside of the base.

    During this period, this female supernatural person deliberately went to remote places for the survival of another human man who did not have supernatural powers, and lured Xu Manyi away desperately.

    Little did he know that this was exactly what Xu Manyi wanted.

    As for the other human man, she has already remembered his appearance, and after killing this infatuated female superhuman, she will kill that man and everyone related to her later!

    "Die!"

    Xu Manyi's eyes showed a piercing killing intent, and countless sharp knives were condensed from the metallic supernatural power, surrounding You Xiaolin, with nowhere to escape!

    Metal abilities naturally restrain wood abilities.

    The fragile vines couldn't survive the female zombie's knife at all.

    On the way to escape, the female zombie was like playing with a helpless mouse, scarred You Xiaolin's body and bled profusely, forcing You Xiaolin to escape to a remote corner.

    Now that it's outside the base, You Xiaolin can't avoid it.

    You Xiaolin closed her eyes in despair, waiting for the sharp knife to pierce her body and die.

    Before he died, he didn't feel at ease, and prayed in his heart that Qi Ding could escape quickly, and leave while the female zombie was chasing her...don't come looking for her...

    or he would be the next one to die.

    Tears welled up in the corners of You Xiaolin's eyes, crying hopelessly.

    But she knew... If she died, it would be impossible for Qi Ding to escape the pursuit of the female zombie.

    Close your eyes for half a minute, like a century has passed.

    It was so quiet.

    It was abnormally quiet...

    You Xiaolin opened her eyes apprehensively.

    I saw the female zombie who wanted to kill her, just like a frozen sculpture standing still, her face was still twisted ferociously, and her red pupils stared at her with hatred!

    How familiar is this scene!

    Suddenly understood something.

    I saw two figures coming out from somewhere.

    You Xiaolin shouted excitedly and admiringly: "Commander------!!!"

    You Xiaolin, who survived the catastrophe, was just about to leave when her pupils froze, and she realized that even she herself had been frozen.

    At this time.

    Si Huaixi walked out slowly, his cold eyes swept over You Xiaolin's scarred and distressed appearance, and...Xu Manyi's unobstructed red eyes and fangs' zombie features.

    Even Pei Zhaozhou beside him changed his face.

    It is obvious that this woman is a zombie, but I don't know how she hides among the base crowd, and her appearance is no different from that of ordinary people...

    If Pei Zhaozhou hadn't come to the Lucheng base, because of Si Huaixi , and the accidentally discovered Zombie Doctor's research notebook, after deliberately investigating a series of zombie-related materials, it is impossible to distinguish this zombie at a glance.

    This made Pei Zhaozhou very surprised, and on the other hand, secretly alarmed.

    Si Huaixi, who had killed countless zombies, would not admit his mistakes.

    A deep look flashed in Si Huaixi's eyes, he frowned and said, "You Xiaolin, what's the matter with this zombie?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
248K 10.7K 166
What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166 Chapters Description Mi Dao is a game s...
233K 4.8K 46
Sora Yatagami was a completely average human, and possessed a strong-willed, kind-hearted, humble and generous personality. However, when one of his...
78.3K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...