Villain Alpha Found By The Do...

By LiannQ

Title: Author: Botao (薄桃) Status: Completed Description: Pei Zhaozhou suffered from pheromone disorder, lost... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Extra 1
Extra 2

18

1.3K 57 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 18

    "No!"

    Si Huaixi refused without hesitation, with an inexplicable gnashing of teeth in his tone.

    Pei Zhaozhou's hand to return the key paused, his eyes were surprised, and he tried his best to ignore the joy that jumped up in his heart. He spoke slowly, "Commander, I think this matter..."

    as if he had sensed the ambiguity in Pei Zhaozhou's tone. deliberately distant.

    Si Huaixi's expression turned cold suddenly, and he stared at Pei Zhaozhou: "Call me by my name, I don't need you to call me Commander."

    Pei Zhaozhou's face changed slightly, and he couldn't help but look at the depth of his boss Huaixihai's blue eyes, The gloomy sea blue, which is deeper than the gray sky, is so deep that it reflects his appearance unobstructed.

    But frowning tightly.

    The sea blue shadows in the eyes were faint and gloomy, like the melancholy and hazy moonlight covering the sea that should have been clear.

    He is sad.

    Pei Zhaozhou suddenly felt stuffy in his heart, and the words he was about to say became extremely difficult in his throat.

    Obviously, he planned to find another residence because of his own unavoidable reasons, but seeing Si Huaixi's disappointed expression, he now unconsciously became dazed, followed by sadness, and gradually felt a trace of regret.

    He had been in the last days for eight days, and after the first five days of waiting to die, he met Si Huaixi.

    She also didn't know why Si Huaixi wanted to save him, since her tone of voice was so fierce when they first met him.

    But he saved it anyway, and pulled him out of the perplexing predicament.

    Followed him inseparably for three days in the wilderness, opening and closing eyes was Si Huaixi all the time.

    His empty thoughts were filled by Si Huaixi, as if he had nothing else to think about, and the negative emotions of anger, despair, pain, and cowardice in the past were covered by the generous and secure back walking in front of his sight.

    Just follow him, rely on him, be led by him, and then walk towards the bright place.

    This kind of unprecedented reliance and trust on one person is strange to him. When he occasionally relaxes, he can't help himself to think deeply, thinking too much and worrying so much that he is frightened.

    Even I find it funny, being trapped by the betrayal and helpless memories of the previous generation, I am exhausted physically and mentally.

    He should have warned himself that he shouldn't trust someone so easily. In his previous life, he was indifferent and full of guard.

    But this time, he lost control of his trust in a person he had only known for three days.

    Even in the acidic black rain, as long as he is by Si Huaixi's side, in the last days, he is more at ease and relaxed than in the technologically advanced and affluent interstellar world in his previous life.

    So much so that when Si Huaixi left, his heart felt like being cut by a blunt knife, and he felt a numb pain of loss.

    Dependence on him can be addictive, so when he suddenly left, the withdrawal reaction was extremely strong and strange, and he was at a loss...

    Pei Zhaozhou pursed his thin lips, lowered his eyes and said: "Si Huaixi, I don't want to... ..."

    Si Huaixi's eyes were deep, and he interrupted: "Then don't think about it."

    Pei Zhaozhou was interrupted all of a sudden, and the next words stuck in his throat, and he didn't know how to say it, and the amber golden eyes overflowed with steam , said in a hoarse voice: "I'll return the key to you, I'll find another place to live, and you're welcome anytime."

    Si Huaixi's face was gloomy, and he was so angry at the crying cat in front of him alone!

    Obviously he tried to persuade him to stay, but the heartless Mao Mao in front of him firmly said that he would leave him, and looked aggrieved as if he couldn't shed tears.

    It seems that it wasn't the cat who drove him away, but he drove away the cat with all his heart!

    For a moment, Si Huaixi didn't know who to be angry with, so he reached out his hand viciously, pinched the soft flesh of Pei Zhaozhou's cheek, and threatened, "There is nowhere to go after dark, and the zombies will take it away.

    " His soft flesh was pinched, but it didn't hurt, but when he spoke, the corners of his mouth were crooked, and his amber-golden eyes were rounded in shock, looking straight at Si Huaixi, still a little angry.

    Pei Zhaozhou: "Zombies are not so easy to appear in the base, and I am not someone who has no power to fight back when encountering zombies. There are so many ordinary people living in the base. If it is really dangerous at night, everyone will run away."

    "I still have a gun in my hand, and ordinary supernatural beings can't beat me. If you are worried, you can fight with me!"

    Pei Zhaozhou tried to provoke Si Huaixi in order to get Si Huaixi to agree.

    It's like a cat that barks its teeth and claws to prove its strength.

    But he didn't think that he didn't need Si Huaixi's consent at all. In the last days, he was an independent individual, and Si Huaixi was at best a stranger he had known for a few days, so he couldn't control him at all.

    But Pei Zhaozhou still wanted to get Si Huaixi's approval.

    Si Huaixi's expression suddenly became serious and serious, his sea-blue eyes seemed to be in a bottomless mysterious sea, and the dense and foggy dark blue lost countless ships, and he said magnetically, "What if there are zombies in the base?"

    Pei Zhaozhou wanted to say how is this possible.

    The Lucheng base is so heavily guarded, with so many supernatural beings gathered, and Si Huaixi sitting in command, how can the zombies hide in the base without being discovered? Given the ugly appearance of the zombies, they are probably killed by the base within a few steps. people found out.

    But Pei Zhaozhou's eyes touched Si Huaixi's heavy face, and he was very thoughtful for a while, and asked hesitantly, "Is there really?"

    Si Huaixi stroked Pei Zhaozhou's smooth black hair with one hand, as if he finally got his wish The cat was touched, the sea blue eyes were instantly clear, and he smiled and said: "You stay in a safe place obediently, and if you don't run around, you will be gone." The

    implication is to let Pei Zhaozhou live in his house and not mess around. run.

    Pei Zhaozhou was stunned for a few seconds, his amber golden eyes slowly raised anger, he gritted his molars and said, "Are you lying to me?"

    Fortunately, he thought that there might be zombies hidden in the base, and he was worried about Si Huaixi Something will happen, and it turns out that Si Huaixi teased him!

    Facing Mao Mao's angry questioning.

    Si Huaixi had long been lying on the only wooden bed in the observation room, lazily closed his sea-blue eyes, and said with a smile, "Ah...who knows?"

    Pei Zhaozhou was bewitched by the inhumanly handsome appearance in front of him. She blushed and calmed down inexplicably.

    But Si Huaixi occupied the only bed in the observation room, if he didn't sleep, he could only sleep on the floor.

    Pei Zhaozhou frowned melancholy, and said in a muffled voice, "Aren't you going back?"

    Si Huaixi: "What are you going back for? I need to stay here to observe if there is any zombie mutation. Found..."

    Pei Zhaozhou frowned, his eyes were incredulous: "Can people with supernatural powers also be infected with the zombie virus?"

    Si Huaixi paused, and said with deep eyes: "Yes, people with supernatural abilities are not gods, and it is also possible The probability of being infected with the zombie virus is lower than that of ordinary people."

    Pei Zhaozhou's face turned pale: "Will you have it too?"

    Si Huaixi's eyes were calm, touching Pei Zhaozhou's smooth black hair, his eyes were frighteningly deep.

    "I'm also a supernatural person. If one day I become a zombie, you should run as far away from me as possible. Don't come to me, find a corner where there are no people and hide, and don't appear in front of me again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
78.1K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
296K 12.2K 73
After Wearing the Book, Me and the Villain's Dad have HE 穿书后我和反派他爸HE了 Author: 两条鱼 Status: 73 Chapters Description Chen Mo penetrated into a romantic...
233K 4.8K 46
Sora Yatagami was a completely average human, and possessed a strong-willed, kind-hearted, humble and generous personality. However, when one of his...