Sealed Under a Shattered Moon

By GUNSLYR

Hyoudou Issei has passed out after defeating Apophis and fighting Trihexa but in the last minute before he pa... More

PROLOGUE: THE SEAL
CHAPTER 1: THE WIZARD AND A NEW WORLD
CHAPTER 2: VALE AND MEETING NEW FACES
CHAPTER 3: INITIATION DAY
CHAPTER 4: NEW SCHOOL
CHAPTER 5: DREAMS
CHAPTER: 6 SECRETS
Chapter 8: Bonds

Chapter 7: The Past

1.9K 44 27
By GUNSLYR

Here's Chapter 7 of my story Sealed Under a Shattered Moon! Please enjoy.

Patch island, the birthplace of Ruby Rose, and Yang Xiao long. It's a peaceful Island as the only threat on it was a few beowulf's and ursai's in the area.

But something was laying dormant on the Island. A small toy boat. It was Ryuuteimaru, Issei's personal familiar, given to him by one of Sirzechs servant's Surtur after the monster incident in the underworld.

It was in a weakened state as Ryuuteimaru's connection with Issei was severed when it was transported to this world, but that was until one day when Ryuuteimaru felt a familiar energy.

As a response he has gained a bit of energy and tried to contact his master but what came to get him was not who he expected it to be.

Zwei is doing his daily routine walking in the forest in Patch Island.

Nothing much was going on here. Ever since Ruby and Yang went to Beacon he became bored and wanted to go on some adventure around the Island.

He had the usual encounters with some beowolves and some ursai's but he can handle those quite easily for such a cute and adorable corgi.

But today in his normal routine he sensed that something was nearby. He continued to search and search until he had finally found his destination in front of a bush.

He immediately went into the bush and searched for what he was looking for. The bush rustled around for a while until finally Zwei came out but there was something in his mouth.

He immediately puts it down into the ground and analyzes the object that he has found.

It was just a normal toy boat. But Zwei's senses were never wrong, for he could smell that something within this small toy boat resembled a reptilian smell and a powerful one.

It was already getting late so he picked it up and brought it to his home.

Zwei has now arrived at his home while the toy he had found earlier was still in his mouth.

He has now approached the door of his home when it suddenly opened.

What came out the door was a man with blond hair who was wearing a brown cargo shorts, and brown leather jacket over a tan dress shirt,

It was Taiyang, father of Ruby and Yang, and also his owner.

"Zwei! There you are," He soon tried to pick up his pet corgi, but as soon as he reached out his arms Zwei suddenly zoomed into the house and went immediately upstairs.

"Zwei! Come back here! You need to get yourself clean before you enter the house!" Taiyang soon chased after Zwei as he also went upstairs.

Zwei was now in Ruby's room as he tried to find a place to hide the toy boat. He looked over the place for any possible hiding locations. There were cloth drawers but it would be suspicious if someone would find a toy boat there among the clothes. Who would store a toy together with their clothes?

There was another option of putting it under the bed, but that is still too obvious.

He was now running out of options until he saw the figurines of Grimms atop of the shelves. Of Course it was in plain sight all along! If he puts the toy boat beside the Grimm figurines it would fit right in.

"Zwei Where are you!" a loud voice came from the other side of the door.

He was now running out of time as Taiyang was now close to this room. He wasted no time and started to climb the shelf. He immediately put the toy boat beside the grimm figures and immediately went down.

As he touched the ground the door opened revealing Taiyang who was angry.

"Zwei I told you to clean yourself after taking a walk, now look at what you've done!" Tai shouted. As Zwei looked over the mess that he made.

There were dirty paw prints all over the floor. He took a look at his paws and sure enough it was dirty. This saddened him as he now started to whimper as he made the classic puppy dog eyes.

Tai, seeing his eyes, started to feel bad about scolding his beloved Zwei, and tried to comfort him as he picked him up and carried him in his arms.

"I'm sorry Zwei, is just that you made quite a mess in the house, so let's get you cleaned up and have some dinner," He soon walked out of the room as Zwei made a wink and soon had a bath and dinner before going to sleep.

Meanwhile at Beacon academy Issei has just asked Ozpin a very peculiar question

"Why do I and Ddraig sense some magic within you, that cane and another one below this academy?"

Both Ozpin and Glynda were stunned by that question as Issei had asked them why he sensed some magic within Ozpin, his cane, and one below the academy.

"I'm sorry Issei, it seems I didn't hear you correctly," Ozpin asked back.

[Ozpin my partner and I have been trained by a lot of people, and in those training my partner has learned to sense any trace of power from any individual. So why do we sense some magic from you?] Ddraig replied, making Ozpin think on what he will do next.

'What should I do? Could he really be trusted?' Ozpin thought about it until he remembered something earlier. 'If their stories are true and have fought a devil who has the power of immortality, then maybe this is the chance of obtaining peace here in Remnant! I could not let this opportunity slide!'

Silence soon filled the room until Ozpin had finally made up his mind. He took a deep breath and exhaled it out.

"Issei?" Ozpin muttered as he looked at Issei with his eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Can we really trust you? Since what I am about to tell you is information that has been kept hidden from the public for hundreds of years." Ozpin asked with a serious voice. Issei was about to answer but was interrupted by Glynda.

"Ozpin! Are you just going to tell him about her? What if he is with them?!" Glynda resisted as she did not yet trust Issei fully after he explained what he told. They still lied to them and now he is saying that he came from another world.

Issei was about to protest but was interrupted when the green gem of the Boosted gear shone and Ddraig's voice came out of it.

[If we were allied with them can't we have already destroyed your academy and your precious students a long time ago? We have powers that could rival the gods. A single dragon shot created by my partner could obliterate a mountain, his punches could easily destroy buildings, and his flames could envelop the whole sky with flames.]

"You can't do that!"

[Then what's stopping us then? If we were really allied to them, then why did my partner make friends with your students? And why did he save one of your students from being killed?]

"He saved one student by almost killing four students! Do you know how much trouble that will cause!"

[Ms. Goodwitch, they were about to murder that girl. One of my partner's friends. They should be lucky that they only suffered those injuries,]

"why?"

[In all of my experiences with my partner I have learned one thing...]

[Never make him angry.] Ddraig muttered in a serious voice which made Glynda speechless.

Silence filled the room after the two of them talked until Ozpin let out a small cough.

"It seems we went off topic... Glynda I have already made my choice... i don't think they are allied with Salem, if the stories they told us were true then there wouldn't have needed to infiltrate here, they would have just come and obliterated us already, and Issei has shown that he cares for his friend here in Beacon,"

"I guess you are right... I will trust your judgment on this Ozpin,"

"That's good... now Issei, can we really trust you?"

"Yes Professor Ozpin, you can put your faith in me professor, I have been involved in the supernatural and have never told anyone who was not involved in it the existence of it, so I'm pretty good with keeping secrets." Issei replied as he pointed to himself with his thumb.

"Well since you have told your own history of your world and the adventures you have done, it is only fair that I should tell you about the truth of this world, and my history with it as well."

"In the beginning there were two gods: The God of Light, and The God of Darkness. As a way to bridge their differences, they created humanity and lived with them in harmony. The humans were blessed with magic by the God of Darkness but that was until the Human's tried to overthrow the Gods for their power. Seeing that the humans were trying to overthrow them, the gods have exterminated humanity, but soon enough the humans have recovered from their extinction but now live together with Faunuses, and Grimms," as Ozpin started his explanation one thing was bothering Issei.

"Wait, if humans were exterminated once, how do you know this information?"

"It's because I was chosen as the protector and guide of the humans, and was given the four relics," Ozpin explained as Issei was still listening, he was now intrigued that the man in front of him is an immortal human who has lived for thousands of years. But he was curious about the relics.

"Professor, what are the relics?"

"The Relics are the physical manifestations of the four gifts to Humanity as bestowed by The Gods. These gifts are knowledge, creation, destruction and choice. The Relics were left behind when the two brothers abandoned Remnant. Each relic contains great power, and bringing them together will summon the gods back to the world where they will pass their judgment on humanity,"

"Where are the relics now?"

"They are stored within a vault in each Academy among the four kingdoms, the Relic of Choice located here in Beacon, the Relic of Knowledge in Mistral, the Relic of Creation located in Atlas, and finally the Relic of Destruction located in Vacuo. The reason why they are sealed within a vault is prevent people from using the relics among themselves, and the only way to open the vault is for a maiden to open the vault,"

"That is why Salem has now started to target the maidens, to collect the powers and open the vaults to join all four Relics to summon the gods, if that happens and the gods will see the state of the people here in Remnant I doubt that we will pass their Judgment,"

Issei was now in shock that this world he is now living in is on the brink of destruction and all that is holding them back from gaining total destruction are the maidens. But he is now Curious as to the one that Ozpin calls Salem.

"Who is Salem?"

"Tell me Issei, Where do you think the grimm came from?"

Issei had dealt with beings similar to the grimms before, he had three experiences in mind which were the monsters created by the Annihilation Maker,the Evil Dragons created by Rizevim, and the fake scale mails created by Trihexa. All three of them have the same purpose as the grimm to bring destruction but the similarities could only go even deeper.

"Were they created by someone or something?" Issei asked Ozpin as he thought that since both the monsters and the evil dragons were created by someone. It's safe to assume that it was the same for the grimm as well.

But judging by the silence in front of him it seems he was correct.

"That's right. How did you know?" Ozpin asked as he narrowed his eyes.

"Well let's say I had some trouble in my own world where people were creating creatures of destruction as well."

"Hmm I see, well the grimms here were created by God of Darkness since the beginning of time but the one who is controlling them is called Salem, we have been at war with her for hundreds of years. Many were lost but we still hold our ground and fight to protect the people from its destruction, as our goal is to unite together and to defeat Salem once and for all," Issei could feel a bit admired by Ozpin desire to unite the people of this world and save it from the threats that would kill them. After all, he always admired people who have strong beliefs and convictions.

"She has not done many things during these few years, but recently the fall maiden has been attacked by people which we assume are working for salem, and currently she is below in this academy in a stasis pod,"

"From what I see Salem is the one that creates and controls the grimms... but who's the fall maiden?" Issei asked as Ozpin rose up from his chair and walked towards the elevator.

"It's best if I will show you Issei," he said as he pressed a button on the elevator.

"Alright, lead the way."

The elevator door soon opened as Issei, Glynda and Ozpin stepped inside of it.

"I will now explain to you what the maidens are," Ozpin told Issei as the door of the elevator closed and he pressed the button to go down.

As the elevator was going down Ozpin then started to explain what the maiden's were for Issei.

"Issei, have you ever heard of The Story of the Seasons?"

"Hmm... I think I saw a book like that when I went to the bookstore when I first got here," Issei answered as the only books that he bought were information about Remnant and the special book that he bought for entertainment purposes.

"I see... then let me explain it to you Issei."

"The story goes that an old Wizard is visited by four sisters, who each in their own unique ways are kind to him; the first by encouraging him to meditate and reflect, the second by bringing him fruit and flowers and revitalizing his garden, the third convincing him to step outside and embrace the world, and the fourth by encouraging him to be thankful for what he has. The wizard gives the four sisters great powers in return for their kindness, and as the embodiment of the four seasons, they go through Remnant spreading their gifts."

"So this old man gave them their powers? And were you the old man that gave them? And how do they work?" At the mention of Issei speculating that Ozpin was the old man he tenses up. Issei, noticing this, already knew that he had hit the bullseye.

"Yes I was the one that gave them their powers as a way to have more people to help my cause."

"I see that's understandable, please continue with your explanation Ozpin," Ozpin cleared his throat and proceeded to explain to Issei what the maidens are.

"The four maidens each represent one of the four seasons, Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. They possess magic which has been lost from this world a little while ago. The maidens have been around for thousands of years. But much like nature, the seasons change, and no two summers are alike. When a maiden dies, her power leaves her body and seeks out a new host, ensuring that the seasons are never lost, and that no individual can hold on to that power forever," Ozpin explained further as Issei started to see some similarities with the maiden powers with the sacred gears in his world.

"So it's similar to sacred gears... then how is it passed to another person?" Issei asked as he was curious as to how the maiden powers pass on to another user.

"At first, the only thing that was certain was that the powers were specifically passed on to young women. But as time went on, we had made some discoveries that the selection process was more intimate," Ozpin explained as Issei became intrigued as he heard the word intimate.

"Intimate? How intimate? Is it by D.N.A or other specific type of action?" Issei asked as there are different ways for two people to be intimate.

"It's not that kind Issei, but rather whoever is in the final thoughts of a Maiden shall inherit the power, but the powers are specifically only to be passed on to a young woman," Ozpin responded to Issei's question.

"I see, then is there a maiden here below this academy?'' Issei replied as he scratched his head.

"Yes her name is Amber and she is the current fall maiden," Ozpin replied as Issei was a bit curious as to why she was kept down here below.

"Why is she here down here? Did something happen?" Issei asked again but the elevator finally stopped as the elevator doors finally opened.

"It's best if I show it to you Issei, it will be easier to explain it that way," they walked out of the elevator and proceeded to enter the vault under the academy.

Issei, Ozpin, and Glynda have finally arrived in the vault under the school and what Issei saw in there was a large empty hall only to be filled by a contraption in the middle of the room with 2 pods beside it, one which contains a young girl about his age.

"Is that the fall maiden?" Issei asked as he pointed into the pod which contained the girl.

"Indeed it is, but unfortunately she is in a state of stasis. We were able to keep her alive because we were able to heal her wounds, but she is unable to move due to her condition," Ozpin replied with his head down as he remembered the day when Amber was attacked by Salem's Pawn's.

"How did she end up like this?" Issei asked as he moved closer to the machine, "was it something that she did, or did someone else do this to her?"

"She was attacked and injured by a group of people whom we suspect are working for Salem, and was brought here to be treated."

"So someone did this to her? Do we have any way of identifying them?"

"No, the people who did this escaped immediately after Qrow had reached her. That's why we're now trying to find out who they are and defeat them," Ozpin replied.

Issei thought of any solutions to find out who were the attackers of the fall maiden, he thought about ways and finally he has struck an idea.

"Professor Ozpin, I may have an idea."

"What's your Idea Issei?" Ozpin questioned.

Issei grew a smirk on his face and summoned his boosted gear.

"Let's say I have a way to talk to people through their breast," Issei replied as he prepared for one of his signature moves.

"Through what!?" a shout from Glynda was heard before Issei shouted one of his signature moves.

"Pailingual!" Immediately after Issei shouted, a mysterious space expanded around them with Issei in the center which made Glynda tense up as she could feel something enveloped her.

"Issei what did you do?" Ozpin asked Issei.

"Ozpin let me introduce you to one of my signature moves which is banned in the rating games due to it being too powerful since it can gather information easily from the enemies," Issei exclaimed as he started to explain Pailingual.

"Pailingual one of the magic techniques that i have made ever since i turned into a devil, it allows me to talk to the breast of women and gather information from them, the only disadvantage of this technique is that it only works on women, allow me to demonstrate," Issei after explaining his technique then raised his arm at the direction of Glynda.

"Professor Glynda, tell me what you are thinking right now!"

[W..what is he doing? T..to be able to read people's thoughts, isn't that too dangerous against the opposing team? And why Breast? T...that's too lewd!] a timid voice came from Glynda.

'Ara, such a timid voice' Issei thought in his mind before snapping back out.

"Professor Glynda, you are thinking about how disadvantageous this ability is for the opposing team, and you think this ability is too lewd," Issei told Glynda which made her have a surprised reaction.

"H... how did you know?!"

"I already explained to you my technique, Professor Glynda."

"Yeah but why breast?!"

"Hehe well lets just say that I had a strange addiction to breasts," Issei responded weakly while scratching his cheek.

[To say that is the understatement of the century! You loved them so much that it motivated you to fight a cadre class fallen angel, your first fight with your eternal rival, and you even power up from your girlfriend's breast!]

"Blame it on my family! Thanks to my grandfather I developed a taste for big breasts! Since then I became obsessed with them, and fantasized many times and developed many abilities centered around it!"

"Well that explains why you stare at Glynda from time to time when you see her, but how could this help us Issei?"

"Oh yeah... I could use this on Amber so that we could find out who our attackers were. I tried this once before but it failed, but compared to before my powers have grown and there is a possibility that it could work," Issei recommended.

"Ok Issei, let's try your plan," Ozpin responded as he agreed to Issei's plan with a nod.

"Ok here we go," he reached out his arm once again but this time in the direction of Amber and began to ask some questions.

"Amber, who attacked you?" Issei asked but there was no response.

"No response... Ddraig can you boost me a couple of times." right after that a voice boomed from the gauntlet.

[Boost] [Boost] [Boost] [Boost] [Boost]

After boosting a few times Issei tried again.

"Amber, who attacked you?" Issei asked but received no response once again. Issei was now getting worried, it was the same as last time again with Sairaorg's mother.

"I need more power!" right after he said that he was now donned in his balance breaker and tried to ask amber once again.

"Amber! Please answer my calls!" but it still remained the same. He deactivated his armor and stood there as he thought of another plan. He was now running out of options, either he was going to use his CxC armor or...

"That's it!" It seems another Idea has been made by Issei. As he spaced out and closed his eyes as Ozpin and Glynda could only look in confusion.

'Ddraig do you know how to activate that mode again?'

[Hmm... the power of Great Red was awakened within you when you wished to protect the girl. So in conclusion it will only activate if you wish for something to happen.]

'I see... let me try something,' Issei then proceeded to snap back and open his eyes.

"Issei are you alright? You were spacing out quite earlier," Ozpin asked in concern.

"It's fine Professor Ozpin I was just planning something," Issei replied but Ozpin was curious as to what he was now planning.

"What is it?" Ozpin asked but the green gem of the Boosted Gear started to glow and a voice came out.

[Ozpin my Partner is now going to try and activate his new profound power which is the same as the power of the God of Dreams, Great Red.]

Issei then closed his eyes and let out his Dragon wings as he took a big breath before speaking once again.

"I who is about to awaken"

Issei opened his eyes as his right eye started to glow in a golden hue.

"Am the Red Dragon Emperor who possessed the body of Dreams"

Both of his eyes now turned into dragon slit eyes and they were now glowing gold.

"The glorious Red God of Dreams deep within me awaken from your slumber"

His body was now covered in a gold and red aura.

"And heed my call and respond to my wishes"

A new pair of Dragon wings soon sprouted from his back as all four wings spread out

"And we will walk in the path of dreams, being shined by the golden rays of sunshine!"

After the chant was finished a gold light surrounded his body blinding Ozpin and Glynda for a moment.

As soon as they opened their eyes the gold light was gone and Issei was still standing with his boosted gear activated but now he had four wings on his back and now has both of his eyes turned into golden dragon eyes instead of his usual eyes.

"Issei did it work?" Ozpin asked Issei as he stared at his form.

"Yes, but I need to hurry since I don't know how long I can hold this form," Issei replied as he readied his stance and prepared to do pailingual once again.

"Yes please, we need to know who did this to her," Ozpin responded as Issei nodded in return and proceeded to activate his technique.

"Pailingual!" Issei shouted his technique and a space was made around Issei once again signaling that his ability worked fine in his new form.

"Amber, tell me who did this to you," Issei ordered as he closed his eyes and concentrated on his ability.

As he opened his eyes he was now floating through a place which seemed like the Dimensional Gap. It was similar to the time he saw the world in Akeno and in his mother's heart.

A screen suddenly appeared before him. Displayed on the screen was a blurry vision of a girl who looked like Amber and another woman beside her as they held their hand together as he could also Ozpin in the background holding his cane.

The scene then changed to a new scene where he could see Amber training with a man who was using a scythe which was similar to Ruby's weapon as Amber was using her new powers.

The scene displayed on the screen once again changed to a forest where Amber was fighting against three people, two girls and 1 boy. One girl had dark skin with mint green hair and red eyes, the other girl had black hair and amber eyes, and the boy had gray hair, and gray eyes but the most identifiable part on his body is that he had metal legs.

'Are these the people who attacked Amber?' Issei questioned as he continued to watch the scene that was unfolding in front of him.

They continued to fight until Amber was caught off guard as she was struck by an arrow on her back as the girl with black hair soon put on a glove as she raised her arm to the face of Amber who was being held by the two companions of the black haired girl.

A bug soon came out of the glove and spewed a black substance which was attached to the face of amber. It started to absorb something from her but the same guy Issei saw from her training had arrived and cut the connection between them.

He grabbed the girl as the three people who attacked Amber have now fled the scene.

The monitor that displayed turned Black as the space around Issei was now starting to disappear, and he was now being pulled back to his body.

Ozpin and Glynda now looked over at Issei who was still raising his left arm with an open palm at amber.

"Do you think this will work Ozpin?"

"I have faith in him, Glynda, this boy has done nothing but try to help us. I'm sure with this maybe we could find out who attacked Amber, and see what Salem is up to."

"I will trust your judgment on this Ozpin," Glynda replied as they continued to look at Issei.

Issei soon opened his eyes, and his aura began to stutter as his Dragon wings soon disappeared and his eyes returned back to normal.

He started limping and took some big breaths as Ozpin rushed to him, he then grabbed his arm and lent him his shoulder for support.

"Issei are you alright? Ozpin asked.

"Yes," Issei replied with a ragged voice," But that form really drains my aura," Issei took a deep breath as he removed his hand from Ozpin's shoulder as he sat down on the ground.

"So Issei did you find anything?" Ozpin asked as he was spurious during what happened when Issei spaced out earlier.

"Yes, in fact I may have some descriptions on who our attackers could be."

"Then tell us Issei what did you see," Ozpin told Issei and he responded with a nod and started to explain what he saw.

"Well I first saw it when a woman was transferring her powers to Amber while holding their hands together," Issei told Ozpin as Ozpin remembers the time when the previous Fall maiden passed the power to Amber.

"That must be the previous fall maiden transferring her powers to Amber."

"I thought so, after that I saw Amber Training with a person who was wielding a scythe which is similar to Ruby's weapon."

"That is Ruby Rose, and Yang Xiao Long's Uncle, Qrow Branwen, he is an associate of mine a long way back."

"The next scene was Amber fighting against three people," at this statement Ozpin was now focused on listening to what Issei will say since at this part it seems he has now seen who attacked Amber.

"Go on..."

"There were two girls, and one boy. One girl had a darkskin, while she had green mint hair, and red eyes. The second girl had black hair and amber eyes. And finally the boy had gray hair, and gray eyes, and his legs were prosthetic legs," Issei started to explain as Ozpin took a look at Glynda who was now taking notes.

"Did you see what happened Issei?"

"Yes, she almost defeated them, that was until the black haired girl shot an arrow through her back. After that she put on a glove and a bug came out of it and spewed a black substance that attached onto Amber's face."

"Issei what did that bug do?"

"All I saw was that the bug was taking Amber's power and was transferring it onto the other person, in the end Amber was saved by one of your allies Qrow, and after that it all turned black and I was returned here."

"Is that all Issei?"

"Yes, after that I returned here."

Ozpin wanted to believe it but what if the things that Issei were saying were false.

"Issei, is this information that you are saying true?" Issei was about to respond but the gem from the boosted gear shined again and the voice of Ddraig came out of it.

[Ozpin I could hear and see what happened when my partner used that ability on the girl and let me tell you its all real,]

At the statement of Ddraig, Ozpin felt relieved that they were telling the truth, since Ddraig is a thousand year old dragon Ozpin could see that with age you would gain a lot of wisdom and knowledge since he had also lived for a thousand of years.

"I'm sorry that this is all I can do Ozpin if only I have a phoenix tear with me, and if Asia was here maybe we would have healed her," Issei feeling bad for not doing anything to heal Amber tries to apologies for not having any phoenix tears or any healing items with him.

"You have done enough for us Issei, with this information we now know that Salem is now making a move and we can anticipate her attacks in the future. And we have now identified who attacked Amber."

"I guess..."

"With this event out of the way, you should head back with your friends."

"Yeah they must be worried about me, and I need to check on Velvet too," they soon made it to the elevator and went in as the elevator door closed and started rising.

The elevator continued to rise until it finally made a stop at Issei's floor.

"So I suppose we are now done here then?"

"That's right Issei, we thank you for your help and I hope we can work together from now on."

"And I shall do my duty tonight in the city,"

"I'm still concerned if you will get enough sleep for class the following day,"

"Don't worry professor Ozpin, I'm a devil and as devils we were already used to working at night and then having classes the next day, so it shouldn't be a problem,"

"I see, I wish you good luck then."

"Yeah... Well I'm gonna go and see my friends."

"Yes they must be worried about you, goodbye Issei."

Issei responded with a nod as he exited the elevator leaving Ozpin and Glynda Behind.

"Ozpin, do you have any idea what you did?"

"Well Glynda we just made a deal with the devil."

A/N

Well Merry Christmas everybody! I hope you all have a good holiday since it's Christmass!

Now on to some story notes.

Ozpin has now gained a new ally against Salem. But he still didn't tell everyone about their true relationship. Glynda being distrustful against Issei is made due to him being a devil, but their relationship will heal overtime.

Ddraig saying never make Issei angry is quite understandable if you read the light novels, in the anime it was not shown enough but the way Issei beat up Diodora in the light novels far surpasses the one from the anime. I mean he broke his arm off and even his leg! While in the anime it was only punches.

Issei has now created a chant for his new form. And the way to activate it is by the strength of the wish of the person. Some of you may think he made the chant too fast. But let me tell you that he was the one that created the Cardinal Crimson Promotion chant while being influenced by the other boosted gear user's to chant the juggernaut drive.

Issei could have used a phoenix with Amber, but that would be too convenient, so I went with the second option, using Pailingual and identifying the ones who attacked her. And instead of the usual Question and answer version of the Pailingual i used the one where he saw the memories of Akeno, and his mother.

People really left out the possibilities when it comes to Issei's technique, a mind reading spell that bypassess spells that prevents the user from mind reading, and a spell that breaks the armor of anyone he touches as well as remove any magic or techniques covering the body, for example when he used this ability to remove Asia from her confinement when she was kidnapped by Diodora. Another use is when he used this technique on Jean when she was covered in holy swords. Now just imagine someone who is turned into a grimm by a spell, Issei could use Dress Break to break that spell since it is attached to her body technically making it clothes, making it so that the girl will be free from becoming a grimm.

Ryuuteimaru has now made his appearance in Remnant. How will our little familiar now reach our Oppai Dragon. What will happen with the little toy boat? Can Zwei keep it hidden until his departure to Beacon? What kind of evolution will Ryuuteimaru have in this new world?

Now regarding the next chapter. I'm gonna have it develop with his future harem members. I can see Yang being the first then Blake the next one. I can already see Koneko, Kuroka, and Blake, singing three little kittens when they are together hahaha. Yang will be an easy one since both of them are brawlers, both use gauntlets, and most of all, Yang is the type of woman Issei likes, Blonde, long hair, and ofcourse big breasts.

Now with that all said and done please enjoy this HighSchool DxD x Saul Goodman Crossover Omake.

Omake

Better Call Issei!

Rias: I was having a good life until my family decided to marry me to a womanizing asshole just for the sake of our bloodline!

Rias: I better call Issei!

Rossweisse: I was just minding my own business teaching when suddenly...

Vidar: You are now engaged with me!

Rossweisse: I better call Issei!

Issei: Hi I'm Issei Hyoudou. Did you know that you have the right to choose the one who you truly love? I approved of that message as did my team.

Issei: I believe until proven consensual that every man, and woman is free to choose who they love.

Issei: And that's why I fight for your love to be free my dear clients!

Issei: So if you ever need to get out of an arranged marriage. Just dial 69420-OPPAI-DRAGON on your phone and we will break that engagement for you!

Issei: And that's not all!, if you call us right now we're actually giving away free Oppai Dragon merchandise complete with signatures from the Switch Princess and the Oppai Dragon myself!

Issei: So call now to 69420-OPPAI-DRAGON! Time is running out! So make sure to make your calls right now since this bonus will end in one hour!

WARNING!

The Oppai Dragon will not be held responsible under any circumstances that the other family will retaliate after the Oppai Dragon has Broken their engagement!

I REPEAT!

The Oppai Dragon will not be held responsible under any circumstances that the other family will retaliate after the Oppai Dragon has Broken their engagement!

Once the Oppai Dragon has Broken their engagement that will be the end of the contract deal and we will no longer be affiliated to what will happen after said deal.

Thank You and have a nice day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 75 7
Isa hyoudou was very fimalier with the supernatural. And was considered one of the best worriers form with in the three factions. But one day Isa end...
15K 244 12
Y/n L/n, a delinquent, troublemaker, and rumored gang leader. A boy who has gone to many schools because of just how many fights he gets into. To hel...
4.7K 57 31
After the defeat of Cinder Fall during the Battle of Beacon, Jaune and Pyrrha find each other struggling to continue their relationship after the eve...
9.4K 404 9
How does the story go again? Oh yes... Wolf, Chosen Undead, Bearer of the Curse, Ashen One, Tarnished, or Good Hunter... burdenous titles cast upon Y...