The Miya Mystery

Od never_lost_

One day after the Japan national team ended their training session, they see one of their setters kissing som... Viac

1. Big news
2. Investigation
3. The Talk
4. The Date
5. The Phone
6. Drink Up
8. The Effort
9. The Winner Takes All
10. The Watchman
11. Succesfull Spy
12. So I'll see you soon...
13. Sore Loser
14. Fall In Love

7. The Description

2K 49 59
Od never_lost_

The Detectives GC

Hinata - So Hoshiumi-san you got the description of this guy?

Hoshiumi - What did I say? Yes I have it. He even tried to show me a picture, kinda...

Aran - Kinda?

Hoshiumi - It was a picture of a black cat with a lysol next to him. I know that he was drunk, but still what the fuck?

Suna - Yeah... He has a hella high hang over right now... His alcohol tolerance is the lowest possible I think.

Komori - Do you have the picture?

Hoshiumi - No

Aran - Back to the description... So what is it?

Hoshiumi - Yeah he said: He is really handsome...Not like Suna, Suna is ... CUTIE, but... this guy isss  handsome.... HIS... curly wavy hairr is pretty nice... His ehhh on this uuhhhh are really Nice too. Wow .He is a scary mountain dude. He could beat the ass on Ushijim-san... But If he does something to Atsum on their special day I willllll killll him...

Suna - Is it word to word?

Hoshiumi - yeah I got it on the video.

Bokuto - That is some piece information, So who is it?

Hinata - I don't know, any ideas?

Ushijima - I don't know someone who can beat me. I have never been in a fight.

Yaku - and the hair is curly and I can assume a taller build and nice eyes. So any ideas?

Iwaizumi - I got one.

Bokuto - Who is it?

Iwaizumi it was a good time to mess with them and he knew someone who matched the description.

Iwaizumi - What if the cat isn't a picture, but a symbol of bad luck? I know only one person with that big of misfortune.

Iwaizumi - Is the line ,,You should have come to Shiratorizawa" ringing any bells?

Hinata - Oikawa-san!

Ushijima - Do you think it is him? I don't think it is so Iwaizumi. There was one reason he didn't transfer to Shiratorizawa, but Tendou tells me not to tell you, cause you need to figure it out on your own.

Iwaizumi - What do you mean? His hair is wavy with his beautyful matching brown eyes. He is gorgeous. Is there someone who doesn't want to be with him? 

Kageyama - Me perhaps?

Hinata - Hehe Oikawa-san is going to be glad to see that

Iwaizumi - HINATA WAIT!

Hinata - too late

Oikawa joined the chat

Komori - WHAT THE FUCK?

Suna - HOW?

Oikawa - Ohhhh I love you too Iwa-chan. And wouldn't date Miya in a million years. See you at the Olympics losers. Kisses.

Oikawa left the chat

Iwaizumi - HINATA YOU ARE DEAD!

Kageyama - Why? Wasn't it a common fact that those two are in love and dating since high school?

Ushijima - yeah, isn't that is true?

Iwaizumi - WHAT? NO I HATE HIS DRAMATIC ASS.

Aran - Hi Kita here. Iwaizumi you are denying your feelings for Oikawa just call him and tell him. Jezus it's that easy.

Iwaizumi went quiet with embarassed as another person had an idea.

Hoshiumi - WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF IT EARLIER? Guys get on zoom rn.

Yaku - Okay?

Some of them got on their laptops to see who was Hoshiumi talked about. The ones were Ushijima, Sakusa (cause just for fun), Bokuto with Akaashi, Hinata, Yaku, Suna and Komori.

They got a notification .

Incoming call from Hoshiumi Korai

- Hey guys, this guy is a friend of mine and and he will join soon - Hoshiumi said as the rest nodded.

Sachiro Hirugami joined the call

- hi Korai ohhh!... Hello there. I guess you are Korai friends, which means you are the players of Japan National Team. Nice to meet you I am Sachiro Hirugami. - the man said and they looked at him and his face and hair mached the description Osamu gave. The wavy hair and nice soft eyes and his height.

-Hello there! How have you been? Do you have a girlfriend yet? - He asked it was a regural question just... cause he wanted to know

- It's been fine and I don't have a girlfriend yet -

- Oh. That's good. - Hoshiumi said

- Why did you call Korai ? -

- Oh... you see... Our friend has a boyfriend and I thought... It could be you... - Hoshiumi said a bit... sad.

- What? which friend? - Hirugami asked which broke Hoshiumis heart even more.

- Hello there my name is Yaku Morisuke and the person we are talking about is Atsumu Miya. - Yaku said muting back his mic.

- Ohh! Miya-kun! I didn't see him for a long time. But no we are not dating. I thought he dated you know who... - He said which caught everybody off guard. But for Hoshiumi, it was like a stone has fallen of his heart.

- Accualy I never wanted to tell you, but fuck it... Korai I really like you. I liked you since I joined the volleyball club in highschool. I loved your determination, passion and that smile after a won game, but I knew I couldn't have you. And after years of botteling my feelings I can't take it any more. Hoshiumi Korai I love you and I hope nothing is going to change between us. - he said in one breath

- What?!!! You like me?!!! ASSHOLE WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!!!!!! HUHH ?- Hoshiumi started to panic and grabbed a pillow and covered his face with it, which was completly red. The turned off the camera and mic. But something was brewing under this thicc head of his

- Hello there immovable Hirugamai, do you perhaps know who is dateing our setter. And if so could you perhaps tell us? - Ushijima said with his camera pointing at his chest, cause he couldn't adjust it with his head out of the view.

- Yes. It was very easy to see who Miya-kun liked... - He caught off himself cause he got a notification from the blond. Sakusa was in a state of 3rd degree panic, but when he saw the blond texting the talking

Hey there, Miya here! Please don't tell them. Thank you.

- Ehhhh... sorry guys Miya texted me saying not to tell anyone... Sorry - He said with an akward with a moment of silence.

- wait! How did he know? - Suna said in shock

- Sakusa! You went home with Atsumu right? - Komori said as everyones attention went to the black haired spiker.

- Hello there~ Atsumu said walking into the camera shot of Sakusa's laptop

- WHAT YOU HEARD US? -Bokuto yelled

- Please don't yell Bokuto-san - came from Bokutos side

- Sorry Agaashi -

- Yes I heard you all and I knew what you were planning from the begging. And it was fun watching you trying to guess who it was but none of you were close - Atsumu said proudly, but thinking as he called his fiances capitan or his drunk brother or even a second ago.

- WHAT!? OSAMU!!! - Suna yelled walking away

- You weren't as slick as you thought, I saw you peeking at me from my apartment so I calleed Suna on purpose so he would call Osamu to get the wrong information and by the way Hoshiumi I feel sorry that this old lady called you a child - Then he laughed maniacly as a villain explaining his grand plan. But Hoshiumi din't react.

- What about the phone? - Komori asked

- Ohhh! I don't have a boyfriend. - Atsumu said with a smug smile

- WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN? - Komori and Bokuto yelled.

- I don't have a boyfriend I have a fiance - Atsumu said showing off his ring to the camera to which Sakusa scoffed with a  small smile. It had a nice black dimond in the middle with white tourmalines on the sides with a silver band. It had ingraveing in it that said ,, you saved me".

Then the whole team went wild.

- Wow he is rich - Bokuto said

- When is the wedding? - Komori asked not thinking that it would be soon.

- It will be in exacly 3 months - Atsumu said proudly

- WHAT? THAT SOON? YOU DIDN't EVEN INVITE US? - Komori said as Bokuto pouted.

- I was going to give you invitation tommorow, maybe if we win Olympics I will tell you guys who it is before - Atsumu said winking and walking out of the view.

- Sooo... Cousin. You ratted us out. And why is Atsumu in your apartment? - Komori said smirking at Sakusa who had a ready excuse.

- This DUMBASS forgot his keys and he will be staying the night - He made sure to emphasize the dumbass part.

- But does that mean you met his fiance? - Suna asked comming back to the phone

- No I wanted to, but he didn't want to...

- Oh... Okay - Suna said disappointed

- See ya tommorow guys - he said closeing his laptop.

He sighed and walked over to kiss his lovers forehead

- we did great - Atsumu said proudly

- Yeah we did - Sakusa said resting his head on Atsumu's shoulder.

-----

Hoshiumi drove with his phone still on the zoom call.

He was on an empy rode and he smashed his head against the steering wheel few times, how could he be so stupid. He loved this guy since he saw his face in the hallway entering the volleyball club, so he went behind him and signed up just to get to know this beauty better, but now volleyball it's his job that he loves. He is mad at himself cause they could have been dateing and kissing and...stuff, but he didn't had the guts to tell him.And now he was driving hour and a half just to do something he wanted to do for long time.

He parked the car as the rain poured he run to the porch to ring the doorbell as he got soaked. The door opened.

- Hello- the got caught off by Hoshiumi jumping into his arms and tackling his bestfriend to the ground.

- Did you mean it? Did you mean what you said on the zoom call? - the shorter asked with eyes full of hope.

- Yes... yes I did. But I know you are straight and I probably weird you out, but please I still want to be your friend - the taller said with a shakeing voice as he heard laughing

- hahahah... How could I wait this long? - Then to the white haired boy kissed him with so much passion as if their lips were longing to each other.

- wha...? - Hirogami asked confused

- You are dumb and I am a coward for not confessing earlier. Sachiro.. I love you too. - Hoshiumi said smiling and Hirogami smiled in understanding

Hoshiumi sat on his best friends lap and sat up straight and grabbed his chin with both of his hands and kissed him once and once again and one more time. He felt two hands grabbing his hips and pulling him closer and not letting go any time soon. Then he felt something...hard, there was a hard bulge in his best friends pants and it was bigger than Hoshiumi thought. They looked down and Hoshiumi looked back at Hirogami and said.

- Let's do it...-

- I wanted it for a long time -

Then he felt his crush picking him up and standing up and kissing him once again this time with toung. They went to the bedroom and... I think you get the rest.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

6.2K 95 36
This is a Hinata harem kinda thing ;-; My favorite ships are KageHina, AtsuHina, and OiHina, And... Well, all of them. Basically Kageyama and Hinata...
17K 708 28
(completed) Atsumu is emotionally unstable and finds comfort in Sakusa, who was decidedly straight until he met the blonde. Sakusa gets a new game w...
126K 3K 52
(F/N) (L/N), a smart but dumb girl, added Sakusa Kiyoomi, a volleyball playing germaphob, on Snapchat accidently due to a miss click. But for some re...
52.5K 2.1K 30
Sakusa Kiyoomi is looking for the woman who made him think that 'dirty' is hot. But the person he's looking for is actually with him all this time. ...