Star Wars: Skywalker

By MrSkywalker69

The Jedi and Sith are near extinct and humanity has moved on being split and torn by each other and outside f... More

Bio
Volume 1 - Harem

Y/n Skywalker

567 20 31
By MrSkywalker69

A/n: I hope y'all are ready for this ride cause I am. Anyways I don't own any photos, videos, Star Wars, My Hero Academia, and RWBY. I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.

Earth
Beacon Academy
10:30 AM

We see a bullhead park in front of Beacon academy, the school for hunters and huntresses in order to defeat Grimm and protect the country of remnant.

Anyways we see the bullhead door open as a hooded man continues to walk. He looked up and saw the giant castle that was Beacon causing him to smile and bring down his hood revealing it to be Y/n.

Y/n: This is where the fun begins.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away . . . . . . .

Y/n is seen walking towards Beacon in wonder as he looks around seeing the different types of weapons, people, and even Faunus.

Y/n: (Beacon Academy, I hope they have strong students.)

He then continued to walk forward until he bumped into someone.

Y/n: I'm sorry about that.

???: No it's fine I-I should've been paying attention.

Y/n looked down and saw a girl take off her white hood allowing him to see her black and red hair along with her silver eyes.

Summer: I'm Summer Rose. *She said sticking out her hand*

Y/n: Y/n, Y/n Skywalker.

He then shook her hand with his gloved one before letting out a smile.

Y/n: I'm going to assume that you were busy gawking at the castle to huh?

Summer: Yeah, never expected it to be this huge. It's even bigger than Signal.

Y/n: Signal?

Summer: Yeah Signal, you know the other combat school in Vale? You went there right?

Y/n: Obviously. *He said walking towards the entrance*

Summer: Hey wait!

Y/n continued on before he saw a trail of roses appear in front of him as Summer appeared.

Summer: Are you up to something? *She said pointing a finger at him*

Y/n: Not yet I'm excited to fight Grimm though. Now if you're done accusing me I gotta go to orientation.

The force user brushed past her before Summer ran up to him again.

Summer: I wasn't accusing you of anything . . . . . just curious.

Y/n hummed at her response causing Summer to just let out an annoyed sigh as the two entered the concrete castle while looking around the crowded auditorium.

Y/n: So full. *He muttered*

Summer: You could say that again.

Y/n: Let's go to the middle.

He then walked towards the middle of the crowd with Summer behind him before standing near each other.

Summer: So are we cool now?

Y/n: Yeah we're cool, so Mrs. Rose why so jumpy?

Summer: Sorry about that, it's just I've never been good with people.

Y/n: I can tell. *He said smirking*

Summer: H-Hey!

Y/n: Shhh.

He placed his gloved hand on Summer's mouth making her blush before Ozpin the principal of this school walked up to the stage.

Ozpin: You all came here for a reason.

Timeskip Cause Screw Ozpin's Speech lol

Y/n is seen taking off his Jedi robes as he puts on a tan raggedy long sleeve shirt and brown sweat pants.

Y/n: Never gets old, now let's give you some air.

He then grabbed his gloved hand, loosening it before taking it off revealing his mechanical forearm.

Y/n hummed in approval before he was seen walking into the large area where all the future huntsmen and huntresses were sleeping.

Most of the room was full but thanks to his keen eye Y/n found an open space making the sandy haired blond walk over and plop down.

The young man yawned before using most of his clothes as a pillow before taking the heavy robe and placing it around his body as a blanket.

But before he could doze off into slumber he felt a tap on his shoulder causing him to look over and see a pajama wearing and nervous Summer who waved at him.

Summer: I uh don't know anyone and I saw you sleeping right here and um-

Y/n: It's fine. *He said tiredly*

He then shuffled over as Summer placed a sleeping bag next to him and went inside but when she settled in and turned around only to be greeted by Y/n's sleeping face.

Summer: (So close.)

A light blush appeared on her face before trying to ignore it and falls asleep soon after Y/n.

Another Timeskip

It was now morning as Summer opened her silver eyes only to be greeted by a shirtless Y/n who was eating some cereal with his mechanical arm.

Summer: W-Where's your shirt at?!

Y/n: Hm? Oh spilled some on my shirt, want some?

He then held the bowl in front of her staring at it before Y/n snapped his metal fingers before pulling out a plastic spoon.

Y/n: I have an extra spoon! *He said smiling*

Summer: T-Thanks.

She took the bowl and saw lucky charms in it causing her to look up and see Y/n putting on his robes but stopped mid way.

Y/n: What?

Summer: Lucky charms?

Y/n: Yeah. They're magically delicious.

He then grinned at her before putting the robes on as we then cut to the both of them inside of the locker room where Y/n grabbed his belt and wrapped it around his waist buckling it before grabbing his trusty lightsaber.

Y/n: Still shiny as the day I crafted you. *He said mumbling*

Summer: That's your weapon?

Y/n looked at her with a grin before holding it out and igniting it, showing the blue light blade off and catching other people's attention.

Y/n: Not every weapon has to be huge.

Summer: Well mine kinda is.

Y/n raised an eyebrow at the statement before Summer pulled out a rectangular device and pressed a button on it activating the weapon.

The device transformed into a large scythe that then had another blade pop out on the opposite side.

Y/n: Not bad. *He said nodding*

Summer: Thanks I made it myself back at Signal.

Y/n: Tell me how you made it.

Summer's face lit up and quickly launched into an explanation making Y/n chuckle but as they did so two people were seen eyeing them down.

One of them was a woman with long black hair, red armor, and a katana sheath on her side. The other had black hair but was shorter, along with wearing a red tattered cloak, a gray dress shirt with a long tail, black dress pants and black dress shoes.

The two simply stared at the two before looking and nodding at each other before we cut to a bunch of students standing by the edge of a cliff.

Y/n and Summer are seen standing next to each other with the former now dawning his heavy robes and pulling up his hood to cover his face.

Summer: Oh Y/n I wanted to ask what happened to your hand?

Y/n: That's a story for another time, but right now we should focus on the launch pads.

Summer: Launch pads?

Ozpin: *Over speakers* Good luck hunters and huntresses.

The two along with everyone else got launched into Emerald forest causing Summer to let out a yell and Y/n to have a crazed smile.

Summer: WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH HIM!?

Y/n: NOW THIS IS FLYING! GOOD LUCK SUMMER!!

Y/n soared through the sky before free falling into the forest as he then used a force pull to grab a vine and swing to safety.

After swinging from the vine Y/n flipped through the air landing on a tree branch before dropping down and landed.

Y/n: (All I have to do is look for three other team members, should be simple enough.)

He then stood up and threw on his heavy robes hood as the trek through the forest began. While making his way through the Grimm infested forest Y/n stopped mid step and closed his eyes focusing on the surroundings.

The Jedi then opened his blue eyes with his face contouring into a scowl.

Y/n: I can feel your presence, and your intentions.

A tree branch snapped before Y/n quickly drew and ignited his blade and aimed it at his masked assailants throat who also had her red blade aimed at Y/n's throat.

Y/n: You're a student or that's what you want them to believe.

The masked woman didn't respond and only jumped back while getting into a stance causing Y/n to respond by going into his own stance.

She only responded by charging at Y/n and prepared to slash his neck open but when she finished her slash and appeared behind Y/n.

When the masked assailant went to sheath her sword the Raven haired woman's blade fell short as half of it was seen missing.

This was then followed by the Grimm mask on her face splitting in half revealing her confused face. She then quickly spun around ready to attack again only to see Y/n's lightsaber pointed at her face.

Y/n then reeled the plasma sword back making her close her red eyes only to hear it shut off.

Y/n: I'm glad you accepted defeat, now come on we need to find those pieces.

???: What?

Y/n: Did I say something wrong? We need to find those pieces, or are they called something else.

He then held his chin in thought while the woman sat on the ground confused by Y/n's action before quickly standing up and requiping another blade onto her sword hilt.

???: We're not finished yet.

Y/n: We are. *He said holstering his lightsaber*

The woman then quickly tried to slash at Y/n again but the sword was grabbed by his black glove. He then moved his hand towards the tip of it.

Y/n: I'll make this more clear. *He said pressing his thumb against the tip*

The woman's red eyes widened as Y/n with an overwhelming sense of dread coating his seemingly friendly demeanor continued to break the sword.

When he reached the middle the rest of the blade shattered into pieces before force pulling the hilt out of the woman's hand and into his.

Y/n then holstered it onto his belt before turning his back towards her.

Y/n: Now let's go before we get paired with useless teammates, Raven.

To Be Continued . . . . . .

1781 Words :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
121K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
61.5K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
70.1K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...