We are Together forever💜

By Taekookimaginations

Jeon family is a very rich and a Big joint family. Mr. Jeon Minho and his wife Mrs. Jeon Bora have three sons... More

Character intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Not an update!
Chapter 13
Why am i not uploading?

Chapter 4

916 44 8
By Taekookimaginations

Author's pov:

Jeon mansion was decorated beautifully like a newly married bride. Everywhere was shining brightly with Led lights. Hall was decorated with different types of flowers.

(Imagine what you like from both of these) This👆

Or This👆
(Ignore the couple)

All were present in the Hall including Jeons and relatives.

(Jimin's dress)

(Amy's dress)

(Namjoon's outfit)

(Yoongi's outfit)

(Hobi's outfit)

After sometime
A car stopped in front of Jeon mansion with a screeching sound
Driver opened the door and a Pretty boy came out of the door. A wide and a beautiful smile was decorating his face with a bouquet of fresh roses in his hands.
(WWH entered the story yayyy😁)

From other door of the car a middle aged men came out with a smile looking at the mansion. He then gestures the boy, his son who smiled and interlinked his arms with his father and both entered the mansion as driver parked the car.

(As i mentioned in the description that Tae, Jimin and Jin are femboys and cross dressers in this story. So they will be wearing feminine clothes. If u don't feel comfortable then u can imagine them the way you like😊)

(Jin's outfit😍)

When they entered the hall, they were welcomed by Namjoon.

"Hello Uncle, How r u?" Namjoon said with his dimple smile.

"I am fine Namjoon, meet my Son, Seokjin. Jin, he is Your Minho uncle's elder son, Namjoon."

Jin and Namjoon looked at each other and the world around them became blur. Only both of them looking at each other. Jin's cheeks got a crimson red colour when he saw Namjoon looking at him deeply.

"Hi" Jin said softly and Namjoon wanted to hear that voice more as it was some kind of melody.

"Hello" Namjoon said and gave a dimple smile.

"Heyyy, Kim" Minho said coming with Bora and both the old male hugged each other.

"Long time no see, Daewon"Minho said pulling away from the hug

"Yeah, its been a long time we met. Many many happy return of your wedding anniversary both of u" Deawon said and Jin handed a bouquet to Bora who looked at her with soft smile as her smile was saying something but what noone knows.

"Hello Uncle and Aunty. Happy marriage anniversary" Jin said smiling.

"Minho, he is my Son Seokin"

"Thank you so much dear. I must say Daewon your son is so beautiful. Thank u son for coming" Minho said to which Jin shyly smile.

"Come let me introduce you to my family" Minho said and all of them went.

After sometime.
Jin was sitting with the younger ones and older ones were welcoming the guests.

"Hello "Jin said softly to three kids who looked at him with their cute wide eyes.

"Mumma, thishh Uncle looksh wike Angel" Little Aeri said to which Amy chuckled and jin shyly smiled..

"Come here cutie" Jin said and Aeri immediately went and Jin made her sit on his lap.

"Let me introduce you to my family, Mr. Seokjin" Amy said.

Like this Amy started giving introduction of everyone.

"Sweets?" Kook asked to Jin who shooked his head and said 'thanks'

"Its ok. I'll have myself on your behalf" Kook said and started eating sweets.

"btw, Seokjin-shi. Did you like the decorations" Kook asked eyeing Tae as Jin nodded.

"Yeah its looking soo beautiful eveywhere" Jin said amazedby the decorations

"This is all done by him. Kim Taehyung. Very beautiful" Kook said and looked at Tae and kissed his hand who giggled.

"Beautiful boys does like when someone compliment them but from heart. Right, Seokjin-shi" Tae said and winked and Jin chuckled.

Just like this they chit chat teassing each other. Jin was so much overwhelmed after meeting such a lovely family. He always wished to be a part of family like them. He was so happy after meeting them.

"Seokjin-shi. How many are in your family" Amy asked

"Just me and my Dad. I was very young when my Mom left us. A family filled with so much love and fun. Today i am seeing for first time. And i feel so happy amd special after meeting you all. You all are so lovely and kind" Jin said smiling.

"SO, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. ME YOUR HOST INVITES ALL THE COUPLES ON THE STAGE TO DANCE. SO PLEASE ALL COUPLES COME ON STAGE AND ENJOY THIS NIGHT" Host said and all couples came to the stage.

"Would you like to have dance with me, beautiful" Kook said to Tae with flirting tone while offering his hand who pretend to act for a moment then gave his hand giggling and they went to stage.

All the couples started dancing. Kook had his hands on Tae's waist and Tae's hands were on Kook's broad chest. Kook was time to time flirtimg with Tae making him blush.
Other side Jimin and Yoongi were just sitting without talking to each other in shyness.

Tae looked at them. Then an idea came to his mind. He patted Kook's chest as Kook looked at him with comfused look. Tae pointed his finger towards Yoonmin. Kook looked there and again looked at Tae who winked. Kook made an 'oh'face when he understood. They both went towards Yoonmin.

"Jiminie. Why are u not dancing. Lets go and dance" Tae said pulling Jimin with who shaked his head.

"No Tae, i don't know how to dance. Plz you go na." Jimin said

"Yoongi hyung. You also come, plz its so much fun. Wait a second. Why don't you and Jiminie dance together. After all you both are going to engage soon. So you also come and dance. Right bunny?" Tae said and kook nodded quickly.

"Yes hyung. Come na. You both r so boring. Now come lets dance" kook said and pulled yoongi with him as Tae pulled Jimin who both were refusing.

Tae and Jungkook brought Jimin and Yoongi on the stage and made them stand in front of each other. Tae smirked and pushed Jimin a little towards Yoongi who held him from waist as Jimin's hands went to Yoongi's chest. Jimin's face was red as he was looking down. Both were not saying something just miving their bodies slightly to the song without looking at each other.

Tae giggled and again started dancing with Jungkook.

____________________

That's all for today guyz

Hope u liked the chapter!

Will meet you soon

Stay happy☺

Bye🤗
I purple u💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
749K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.9M 85.9K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
74.6K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...