Villain Alpha Found By The Do...

Autorstwa LiannQ

Title: Author: Botao (薄桃) Status: Completed Description: Pei Zhaozhou suffered from pheromone disorder, lost... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Extra 1
Extra 2

6

2.4K 94 0
Autorstwa LiannQ

Chapter 6 Cats don't like rainy days

    It's raining.

    The gray sky looks like a dark|dark fairy tale, the thick dark clouds completely cover the light, the black and gray sand is rolled up in the wind, and the long-dried land brings a long-lost black rain.

    Corrosive black rain dripped down, the heads of zombies discarded by the roadside were hollowed out, black rain flowed into the dark and hollow eye sockets, and the dry and hard scalp was corroded and peeled off piece by piece.

    The weeds exposed on the soil became bigger and bigger as the black rain fell, and the corroded and blackened leaves almost fell to the ground, and they were forced to bend their waists.

    The sound of the rain was loud, the field of vision was dark, and the soft soil under the feet became black and heavy.

    Except for this lonely black rain, the world seems to be in a dead state.

    The heavier the rain, the more dead creatures.

    The intelligent brain silver arc detected various components of this rain and kept sending out alarms.

    [Master, this planet is not suitable for human survival at all. There are many harmful components in the black rainwater, with unknown toxicity, corrosiveness and acidity. Biological creatures cannot survive in this harsh environment for a long time. ]

    [I didn't even see a living bird along the way, only a few grasses adapted to the extremely harsh environment barely survived, but after this black rain, the signs of life disappeared. Even the garbage star with the worst environment in the empire is better than here Up to ten times. 】

    【Master, Yin Arc recommends that you leave this uninhabitable planet by spaceship. ]

    ...Leave here?

    Pei Zhaozhou wore a black jacket on his head, and his clear amber-gold eyes looked sideways at Si Huaixi who took off his jacket to reveal a black tights.

    The resolute and handsome side face lines are tight, and the deep and vast sea blue eyes are watching the dark road ahead. With a firm light in his eyes, he is unswervingly moving in one direction with his burden, and the sky is full of people. total darkness.

    Pei Zhaozhou stared blankly, holding a black jacket in his hand, which was thrown to him by Si Huaixi not long after it rained, as if it still carried the body temperature left by him, which burned his cheeks red.

    In this confused and dark environment, Pei Zhaozhou couldn't help but rely on the man beside him, following his footsteps like a baby bird.

    The sound of the cold and silent rain, the lifeless apocalypse, and the back of the man walking forward in front of him made him feel extra at ease.

    Si Huaixi frowned, looked at the endless black rain, and then glanced at Pei Zhaozhou who was following behind him very well-behaved, his anxious mood calmed down a bit, and the mental power barrier covering Pei Zhaozhou's body was thickened again Floor.

    I didn't expect to encounter a rare black rain as soon as I came back.

    Black rain is nothing to him, but it is a disaster to ordinary people. For many ordinary people who cannot find shelter in the wild, a corrosive black rain can kill people alive. Corroded by the rain to tatters.

    What's more, the black rain may contain zombie virus. If ordinary people accidentally expose their bare wounds to the rain, there is a high probability that they will be infected with zombies.

    Therefore, when ordinary people in the base encountered black rain, they would immediately hide in shelters and houses.

    Si Huaixi pursed his lips anxiously, with a gloomy expression. He just wanted to quickly take Pei Zhaozhou to his temporary stronghold nearby. There was an abandoned building that could shelter him from the black rain.

    Pei Zhaozhou opened his eyes, and while being led away by Si Huaixi, he staggered and lowered his head, looking at the withered vegetation that had been withered by the black rain.

    Under the dim light, the amber-golden eyes flashed a dark and gloomy light.

    He raised his eyes again and looked at Si Huaixi. The slanting black rain slid down his face, but it didn't hurt him at all.

    In a dead land, or on a planet that is about to die, his sea-blue eyes exude a tenacious and endless light.

    Pei Zhaozhou asked: "Do you want to leave here?"

    Leaving this place where the living environment is harsh and full of zombies, go to a more livable planet.

    Si Huaixi said calmly, "Where are you going?"

    Pei Zhaozhou subconsciously opened his mouth, wanting to tell him to go to another planet.

    Even if the technology here can't leave this planet and go to another planet to rebuild a new place to live, but he has this ability, and his brain is full of advanced technological knowledge from another world.

    As long as he speaks out, Si Huaixi can leave this hopeless and backward planet.

    Here, even the next rain can corrode the skin and bones, how can it survive? !

    Si Huaixi said calmly again: "I have no other choice."

    Pei Zhaozhou replied anxiously: "You have it! You can leave here and live in a place that is more suitable for you!"

    Si Huaixi paused for a moment, turned to look at the He looked at Pei Zhaozhou, whose eyes were anxious and worried.

    The mental barrier blocked the black rain falling on Pei Zhaozhou's head, but he didn't pay much attention to those around him.

    The wind brought bitter black rain, which slid down the cheeks along the black hair, calm and bright blue eyes, skin as white as jade, and sporadic black rain dripped down the curved and stern jaw.

    Si Huaixi: "You came from a large base, right?"

    Pei Zhaozhou was stunned, not knowing what Si Huaixi was talking about.

    Si Huaixi continued: "I know that individual large bases have returned to the level of pre-apocalyptic cities. There are schools, hospitals, factories, and shopping malls. There are huge protective covers over the bases to isolate flying zombies and black rain. Ordinary people in the base can live a normal life. This is the base that everyone yearns for in the last days, and countless supernatural beings have taken the initiative to go there..."

    Pei Zhaozhou frowned and asked, "What about you?"

    He knew that Si Huai Xi is a supernatural being, probably not a weak supernatural being.

    Otherwise, he wouldn't have dealt with a zombie bird as soon as they met. The energy gun that could easily pierce the hard armor of the Zerg couldn't hurt him. Even this black rain, which was extremely harmful to ordinary people, was just a piece of cake to Si Huaixi. A normal rain.

    Since there are better large-scale bases, why does Si Huaixi stay in this barren and harsh environment?

    Pei Zhaozhou asked directly, puzzled.

    Si Huaixi: "Me?"

    Pei Zhaozhou nodded.

    Si Huaixi's eyes were deep and calm, and he said, "Why did you leave?"

    Pei Zhaozhou raised his head, "Go to a better place."

    Si Huaixi lowered his eyelids slightly, and his pupils were like crushed light in the cold black rain, faintly But firm and bright, he replied: "This land has never abandoned me, and I will not abandon it.

    " Cage, lock people inside, once more powerful zombies appear, the people in the cage will become the food of the zombies."

    Si Huaixi's eyes were calm. He seemed to disapprove of the large-scale base that others yearned for. He was so clear-headed that he said these cruel and cold words, tearing apart people's beautiful illusions about large-scale bases in the last days.

    A large base is a symbol of security in the last days. Many high-level and even 9th-level and 10th-level powerhouses are in the base. The interior of the base seems to have returned to a peaceful environment before the end of the world.

    What a hard-won thing for the elderly who have experienced the peaceful years before the end of the world and the turmoil and devastation of the last three decades.

    The peaceful life before the end of the world that could only be recalled in dreams in the past can almost come true in large bases. Hiding in the base, the world full of zombies, forced to flee for their lives, and ruined families seems to have nothing to do with them anymore.

    Even if you close your ears, it doesn't matter if you stay in the base for the rest of your life and don't go out.

    With his hidden strength, Si Huaixi could be invited to any large base, but he still stayed in this remote southern land.

    Because he has seen through the essence of the last days.

    As long as zombies still exist in this land, peace will not come.

    The peace that the large base strives to maintain is just a false bubble to calm people's hearts, which will burst when the zombies come.

    It's just...

    Si Huaixi pursed his lips tightly: "Do you want to go back to the large base?"

    Pei Zhaozhou shook his head: "No."

    He is not really a member of the large base, let alone if he really wants to leave, he alone Where can a person who will not live long go, it is better to follow Si Huaixi and repay his life-saving grace.

    As for the fact that Si Huaixi didn't want to leave, Pei Zhaozhou didn't take it to heart. He just thought about how to seize the time and make a spaceship on this barren planet before he died.

    He didn't think this planet could be saved, but Si Huaixi lived on this planet and had deep feelings for this planet, so it was normal for him to be reluctant to leave.

    He didn't intend to force Si Huaixi to leave, but Pei Zhaozhou still felt that it would be a matter of time. This planet is not suitable for human survival, so why not choose a better place.

    Si Huaixi has no other choice, so he will give him a choice.

    As long as he makes a spaceship, one day this planet will be completely unable to survive, and Si Huaixi can choose whether to leave this planet by spaceship or not.

    Hearing that Pei Zhaozhou didn't plan to leave for a large base, Si Huaixi's mouth turned up a little, he didn't say anything, his eyes lit up, he held Pei Zhaozhou's hand, and his invisible mental power fluctuated cheerfully.

    In the black rain.

    The figures of the two walked very close, holding hands tightly one after the other, unwilling to let go in this dangerous night.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

290K 20.4K 152
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
205K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
267K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
31.5K 701 33
What if two hearts found love but it's forbidden. Jennie who came from a homophobic rich family wherein they can't accept the same sex relationship...