The World, My Mate, Family, a...

Galing kay MissGorgerous12

Mia Parker is a girl that knows hard times in life. From losing her sister to facing the world from the peopl... Higit pa

What Has The World Come Too?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4 Part 1
Chapter 4 Part 2

Chapter 3

49 4 7
Galing kay MissGorgerous12

"Morgana! Morgana! Wait up. I can't run as fast as you," my 8 year old self said.

"Come on Mia! If you don't hurry up I'm going to leave you behind," said Morgana.

"I'm coming I'm coming. But where are we going? You know we are not suppose to be in these parts of the woods." Feeling scared because the adults said they were to dangerous for youngsters our age.

"Oh don't worry we're going to a special magical place where you and I can be safe and where I can protect you." From what?

"Why do I need to be protected?" I say.

"Why because silly goose you are special." That doesn't make any sense coming from her of all people. When she knows how plain Jane I am.

"How am I-"

Out of know where there is a loud screech going from about 1 mile up from us. I stop dead in my tracks. I was so scared that I was shaking like I spent hours apond hours standing in the Antarctica with barely enough clothing to keep warm.

I look over at Morgana and was suprise to see unlike me she was calm. Well she did say she was my protector and all. That I was special. But special for what.

"Mia." "Yes Morgana?"I ask in a shaky voice that it more of sounded like my voice was cracked.

"When I give you the signal, I want you to run to that tree over there." She points to a tree that is 30 ft away from us. "When you get there I want no need you to climb it as fast as you can okay?"

"Okay." My answer coming out as a whisper.

When it seems like forever but was only 10 minutes of me shaking in my bones, Morgana having the brave calm face, and the screeching going on and on. Until it finally stopped.

I thought it was over, until Morgana at that point of time pulled a bow and arrow out and started to shoot at god knows what.

I didn't move until she told me to run but I couldn't compend anything when I finally saw what she was shooting at.

It was a creature I have never seen before. It's a mixer of a demon and ghoul. It has sharp teeth that at any given point of time they were to pierce me I would come crashing down to the face of the earth dead. It's body was as big as a gorilla but twice the size of that. It's eyes were were a mixer of black and blood red but more on the side of black.

The thing was heading right for us. Me being scared in a froze like paralyze state that I didn't move an inch when Morgan's voice finally came through my void of clouded mess screaming at me to "Run Mia Run! NOW!! Get out of here! I need you to be safe okay. You are the only thing I live for. You are my sister, my blood, my best friend. I need you to be safe for the safety of the world. You are the only thing along side your mate that can stop these creactures-" saying 'creatures' which so much vemon that I was kind of scared of her a little -"from harming earth itself." Saying the last part in a more softer tone than I ever heard of her say.

So I did as said of me to do. I ran for the tree and climbed as high as I could go. Which in my case is pretty far. That the only people that can truly spot me from my current position are the ones in my pack. Because they truly understand how I work and also they have seen me climb billions of times and gotten use to it. By now I can climb all the way to the top of a tree and they can make me or others as some like the children my age a children a couple years older than me can clearly see me.

When I get to the height I want, I stand on a branch to see what is happening from below. Morgana and the demon/ghoul have come closer and closer to each other. When they both take 10 steps more when finally colliding. I watch in fear of my twin older sister my 3 minutes battle it out with this  creature. They go head to head until Morgana gets a head lead when the creature goes for her right arm. Where she wields her bow and arrow.

She stabs the creature with one of her arrows right into it's heart. Where black liquid comes spilling out. It seems after she does this I think she has advantage but at the same time I think that, I am completely utility wrong. The creature comes back around like it was never stab with an arrow in it's heart and ends up throwing up one of it's crazy frizzy furry arms and slaying her from chest to stomach.

She stumbles back but still standing her ground. They clash and fight like there is now tomorrow. By the way the fighting is going I would probably say that is right. That there will be no surviver after all the wounds they are sustaining.

After a long heated battle the creature has finally gone done and my sister had come on top. The creature has ended up in a pile of black dust that look like after you burn a fire up and all that is left is black bits of coal. I rush down to my sister when I deemed it safe. I go to help her stand straight but before I could help her she collapse on the hard woods floor.

"Mi-Mia stay back." She says barely above a whisper but I can hear her because I'm a werewolf unlike if I was human I wouldn't have heard her and thought she was dead after what just transpired.

But I don't listen to her and come forward anyway. When I am close enough I see what she didn't want me to see. Where the creature slashed at her, there are three deep red marks covering her in her own blanket of blood. She's breathing heavy breaths every few seconds. I pick her up and lay her on her back.

"Mi-Mia. Mia, I need you to call the pack okay? I need you to call the pack and tell them where we are and what happened okay?"

"Yes. Yes" At this point I don't care what I have to do all I want is for my sister to live.

"Daddy. DADDY!!!!"

"Yes YES BABY GIRL!!! What has seemed to be the matter?"

"I-I-It-It's Morgana." At this point I'm crying hysterically but keeping my cool at the same time.

"Morgana!" He says in a desperate cry. "What has happened my child?"

"We-we Morgana and I went to the southern parts of the woods-"

"YOU WENT WHERE!!! YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO GO TO THOSE PARTS THEY ARE FORBIDDEN SINCE THE TIME OUR ANCESTORS HAVE LIVED!!"

"I'm sorry daddy. I'm so sorry. Morgana said she was going to take me to go see a magical place where I will be safe, where she can protect me, and said that I was special. That a demon like ghoul creature started to screech and she said to run and climb a tree that was 30 ft away from us. That I did after awhile of being shell-shocked. When I got high enough I was able to see the full on battle and witness everything thing on how they both moved and fight. Morgana ended up killing it I think but now SHE IS ABOUT TO DIE FATHER AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO BUT LAY HER IN MY ARMS AND HOLD HER UNTIL YOU COME ALONG." About now I am having a full blown panic attack.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry baby girl. I'll be right there in a few so stay put, okay?"

"Okay daddy. I love you"

"I love you too baby girl love you too."

I woke up screaming and crying for my parents and siblings. They burst through the door and Steve almost broke the door off it's hinges.

"What's going on!!" He yells looking for the intruder but when he saw it was me he came running over to me and giving me a big tight hug. At any  other time I would have minded but right now no. I needed this feeling. To say that I am here and not back at that awful place where my sister, my blood, and best friend Morgana died protecting me from this day that I still don't know the creature's name that came out of know where and harmed her by taking her away from me.

When daddy and the others finally arrived it was already to late. Before she died though she handed me a blue sapphire heart shaped pennant that would protect me wherever I go no matter what but it will get stronger when I meet and mate with my mate.

You might think everyone would blame me for what happened to my sister on me but the opposite happened. They didn't hate, didn't hurt me, didn't betray me and make me a slave. They shared my pain but my pain will always be and forevermore twice the size as their's are because we were that close. So they still loved me and protected me like my sister had done.

But do you want to know the worst part about my sister's death? It's that it was on the day that we went to the southern part of the woods it was my eighth birthday and now today I am eighteen. It's been 10 years since it happened but everyday on my birthday I would have the exact same dream over and over again that this would happen where my parents and  siblings would worry for me.

I finally calmed down a bit and tell them I'm fine. They give me side way glances says I'm anything but fine but they go with it for the sake of me. While they go back to bed Steve and my father stay with me until I'm completely calmed down and go back to sleep.

Well let's just hope I have a better sleep then the last one I just woke up to.

Hello people it's me Saran sorry that I have kept you waiting and hoped you liked this update. So with that vote, comment, and share.

Love,
Saran

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.6M 97.9K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...