Phantom Knights Male Reader O...

By DeadFizh08

Hi! My name is Yuto Tsukumo the adopted Little Brother of Yuma Tsukumo from the Tsukumo Family. Follow my jou... More

Info
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 1
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 2
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 3
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 4
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 5
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 6
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 7
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 8
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 9
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 10
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 11
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 12
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 13
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 15
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 16
Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 18

Zexal Season 1 - Chapter 14

686 25 8
By DeadFizh08

3rd P.O.V

Both Yuto and Tori were walking together looking around at the amusement park and seeing a lot of rides, game stands with prizes, and food stands for the people to try out.

Tori: "This is amazing, Yuto."

Yuto nod agreed with her and mentally thanked his adopted grandmother for this and hopefully return the favor for her someday.

As both Tori and Yuto went past some game stands interested in the prizes.

Vendor: "Step right up!"

They looked to see a Vendor standing in front of a stand which got them interested and went to check it out.

Vendor: "Whoever figures out these puzzles will win a grand prize which is a mysterious Dueling Deck of just 100 Yen for three tries."

Both of them noticed the Deck in the glass box and saw the mysterious puzzle which got them interested.

Tori: "How about you try it, Yuto? It looks interesting."

Yuto thought for a moment and nodded.

Yuto: "Sure I'll give it a go and win that Deck for you."

Tori: "You don't have to do that for me, Yuto."

Yuto: "I want to Tori and besides I get the feeling that Deck will suit you well."

She smiles to hear that from him, and then Yuto walks towards the Vendor and hands him the 100 Yen to him.

Vendor: "Well kid like I explained before solving the puzzles of this game and the Deck is all yours."

He just nodded and let the game begin.

Mini Timeskip

A few minutes later there we see Yuto just sighing with relief just finished solving the last one of the puzzles much to the Vendor's surprise.

Vendor: "My word I thought to create an impossible puzzle but you did it kid and now here's your prize."

He gave him the Deck which Yuto thanked him for and inspected it.

Yuto: "Oh it's a Winged-Beast Deck it fits Tori."

He went back to her and she could see the Deck that he won.

Tori: "I knew you could do it, Yuto."

Yuto: "Thanks Tori and here's your Deck and it will suit you well."

He hands her the Deck so she can see it and it's a Winged-Beast Deck.

Tori: "You think I can Duel well like you, Yuto?"

He nods with a smile.

Yuto: "Of course, with good practice and understanding of your Deck you can beat Yuma easily and even rival me as well."

This made her smile to hear and placed the Deck in her purse for safekeeping.

Yuto: "Come on let's get something to eat before checking the other rides at the amusement park."

She nodded with a smile feeling a bit hungry and walked with him.

Mini Timeskip

Both Yuto and Tori exited the restaurant after eating well and continued walking to see the other places in the park.

Until Tori sees a roller coaster of Captain Corn Nature Crooz.

Tori: "Hey, why not try that one."

Which caught his attention looking at the place and smiled.

Yuto: "Sure let's go."

They went to a line and waited to get inside which was unknown to them that a camera was watching the crowd in the line and got sight of Yuto.

Meanwhile, once both Yuto and Tori got to the front of the line and were ready to go on the ride, suddenly Yuto felt something tapping his shoulder and he turned around to see a mascot of the ride pointing him to the back of it which made him a little curious.

Yuto: "Well thanks, sir."

He went to the far back with Tori and as Tori was about to go with him, suddenly the mascot got in her way waving his hands in no manner meant she wouldn't go with him which made Tori sad to see.

But then the mascot felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned around only to pale to see a very angry Yuto with his eyes glowing a little in rage.

Yuto: "Either she goes with me or we are out of here."

It took the mascot a moment to think but nodded letting her pass both of them seated together.

Tori: "That was strange don't you think, Yuto?"

He nodded understanding what she meant but felt like the mascot wanted him to go in this seat alone for some reason.

Yuto: "But why would a mascot want to sit at the far back alone?"

But his thoughts were interrupted when they felt the ride start to move and both of them hung on when it sped up.

His reach to a cavern made the ride go even faster which Yuto cheered and held his arm high with Tori joining him.

Yuto: "THIS IS AMAZING!!!"

Tori agreed with him until suddenly they heard a clanking sound that got their attention and they saw they had separated from the coaster.

Tori: "What's going on why did we get separated?"

This got Yuto to narrow his eyes and keep his guard up in case something bad came on the way when they went a different path from where the coaster left.

Once they reached their destination much of their confusion Yuto got out of the ride and looked around the area.

Yuto: "I have a bad feeling about this."

Then he helped Tori out of the ride and stayed close to him.

Tori: "What's going on?"

???: "Ahoy their land lovers."

This brought their attention and suddenly a spotlight turned on and revealed the mascot of the ride Captain Corn himself.

Yuto: "Captain Corn."

Captain Corn laughed like a pirate should and looked at Yuto.

Captain Corn: "Yes it is I Captain Corn the notorious pirate of the seven seas and you young lad have something that I want which is your Number cards."

This brought their attention and Yuto narrowed his eyes and placed Tori behind him in a protective manner.

Yuto: "So you're a Number Hunter as well."

He smirks at him.

Captain Corn: "Well of course matey and now we Duel with the Numbers on the line."

Yuto narrows his eyes.

Yuto: "If I refuse to accept the Duel?"

Which made the pirate smirk wider.

Captain Corn: "Actually lad you don't have a choice."

Then he snapped his fingers and suddenly ropes came out of the wall grabbing Tori who was being tied up and separating them.

Yuto: "TORI!!!"

Then she got placed by the wall.

Captain Corn: "If you don't accept my Duel then the Lass gets it."

Yuto glared at the pirate.

Yuto: "You gonna pay for that let's do this!"

Both of them got their Duel Disk out and Yuto got his D-Gazer out along with Tori by chance she grabbed her D-Gazer before the rope got her.

As for Captain Corn left eye glow changed to yellow color, then the virtual reality system activated and both drew their five cards.

AR - Virtual Link established

Captain Corn and Yuto: "LET'S DUEL!!!"

Captain Corn LP: 4000

Yuto Tsukumo LP: 4000

Captain Corn: "I will sail first Maty, I draw."

He draws a card and smirks places it in his hand and grabs a different one.

Captain Corn: "I will start by playing the Field Spell Card: Corn Field."

Then the entire field turned into a corn field and none of them could see their opponent.

Yuto: "Where is he?"

Then he felt someone from behind and suddenly moved quickly to see Captain Corn cutting the field.

Captain Corn: "Just trimming back, this is so annoying every time I activate That Field Spell Card."

Yuto and Tori sweatdropped at that and once he finished the field both of them stood face to face.

Captain Corn: "That's taken care of, I now summon Cattycorn."

Cattycorn: (Atk 1500/Def 500/Plant/Earth/LV 4)

Captain Corn: "Now I set one card facedown and end my turn, it's your move now lad."

He set his facedown card and Yuto placed his hand on top of his Deck while glancing at Tori.

Yuto: "Hang on Tori I will get you out."

Then looks at the smirking pirate.

Yuto: "It's my turn, Draw!"

He draws a card.

Yuto: "First I use the Spell Card: Reinforcement of the Army. This card can let me add one Level 4 or lower Warrior-type monster from my Deck to my hand."

Then he adds one Level 4 or lower Warrior-type monster from his Deck to his hand.

Yuto: "Now I summon The Phantom Knights of Torn Scales in Attack Position."

The Phantom Knights of Torn Scales (Atk 600/Def 1600/Warrior/Dark/LV 3)

He looks at Captain Corn seeing no concern about his monster being weaker than his Stained Greaves.

Yuto: "Since I have a Phantom Knights monster on my field, I can Special Summon The Phantom Knights of Silent Boots."

The Phantom Knights of Silent Boots (Atk 200/Def 1200/Warrior/Dark/LV 3)

Yuto: "Finally when I summon a Level 3 monster to my field, I can Special Summon Kagemucha Knight in Defense Position."

Kagemucha Knight (Atk 0/Def 0/Warrior/Dark/LV 3)

This got the pirate to narrow his eyes thinking he was going to summon his Number card early.

Yuto: "Now I will Overlay my Three Level 3 Torn Scales, Silent Boots, and Kagemucha Knight."

All three of his monsters turn into energy orbs and fly through the sky while a galaxy vortex appears in front of him.

Yuto: "With these three monsters I build the Overlay network."

All three energy orbs got inside the galaxy vortex making an explosion of energy.

Yuto: "Great mighty Warrior of darkness, appear yourself to destroy your opponent with your rusty bardiche! Xyz Summon! Come forth! Rank 3! The Phantom Knights of Rusty Bardiche!"

The Phantom Knights of Rusty Bardiche (Atk 2100/Def 900/Warrior/Dark/Rank 3/OLU 3)

Captain Corn: "I'm quite surprised that you didn't summon your Number card?"

Yuto: "Unlike you, I don't rely on my Number card depending on the situation."

Then he continues his move.

Yuto: "Now I activate The Phantom Knights of Rusty Bardiche's effect! By detaching one Overlay unit, I can send one Phantom Knight monster from my Deck to my graveyard and I choose one Phantom Knight Spell/Trap card and place it on one of my Spell/Trap zones."

Then one of the Overlay units went inside Rusty Bardiche's chest.

The Phantom Knights of Rusty Bardiche (Atk 2100/Def 900/Warrior/Dark/Rank/OLU 3 - 2)

Yuto grabs his Deck and grabs one Phantom Knight monster and puts it on his graveyard and then grabs one Phantom Knight Spell or Trap and places one of the Spell/Trap zones.

Yuto: "And finally I place one card facedown and end my turn."

Captain Corn: "Not gonna attack me either lad."

Yuto: "I'm not someone who attacks without thinking first."

This makes Captain Corn smirk seeing that he's a good Duelist.

Captain Corn: "Very well lad my turn and I draw."

He drew a card.

Captain Corn: "I summon Pappycorn."

Pappycorn (Atk 1200/Def 800/Plant/Earth/LV 4)

Captain Corn: "Since I possess my Field Sol in play my monster gains 1000 Atk."

Pappycorn (Atk 1200 - 2200/Def 800/Plant/Earth/LV 4)

Tori: "It's stronger than Rusty Bardiche."

Captain Corn: "Now attack his Rusty Bardiche."

The corn monster went for an attack, but.

Yuto: "I activate the Trap Card: Scrap Iron Scarecrow."

His facedown card flip reveals his Trap Card.

Yuto: "This card negates your monster attack once per turn."

Then the iron Scarecrow appeared and blocked the incoming attack to protect his monster which annoyed Captain Corn a little bit.

Yuto: "After that, it reset itself facedown instead of going to the graveyard."

The Trap Card flips back facedown for further use later.

Captain Corn: "Well didn't expect that coming, but it won't matter anyway lad."

This got his guard up knowing one thing for certain his two monsters are Level 4.

Captain Corn: "Now I Overlay my Two Level 4 Corn monsters."

Then his two monsters turn into energy orbs then fly through the sky while a galaxy vortex appears in front of him.

Captain Corn: "With these two monsters I build the Overlay network."

The two energy orbs go inside making an explosion of energy.

Captain Corn: "Now appear Number 50: Blackship of Corn!"

Number 50: Blackship of Corn (Atk 2100/Def 1500/Plant/Dark/Rank 4/OLU 2)

Then Captain Corn is standing on the platform of his Number.

Captain Corn: "Now for the fun part I activate my Number's effect."

Then the Overlay unit goes to the cannon glows.

Number 50: Blackship of Corn (Atk 2100/Def 1500/Plant/Dark/OLU 2 - 1)

Captain Corn: "By using one Overlay unit and inflicting damage by using one of your monsters as a cannonball."

Then the cannon appears on the ship.

Captain Corn: "Now feel the damage of your Rusty Bardiche's Atk."

His Rusty Bardiche suddenly got sucked in the cannon and aims directly at Yuto firing it then exploded on impact.

Yuto Tsukumo LP: 4000 - 1900

This made Yuto fall to his knees surprised to feel pain all of a sudden.

Yuto: "What just happened, why did I feel pain just from the attack?"

Tori: "Yuto are you okay?"

He tried to stand up, but he wobbled a little bit.

Yuto: "I'm fine, Tori."

Captain Corn: "I'm impressed that you took on that attack, lad so I place three cards facedown and end my turn."

Three face-down cards appear on his field.

Yuto: "Then it's my turn, Draw!"

He drew a card.

Yuto: "I activate The Phantom Knights of Stained Greaves, by banishing this card play, I can Special Summon one Phantom Knights monster from hand so I Special Summon The Phantom Knights of Ragged Gloves."

The Phantom Knights of Ragged Gloves (Atk 1000/Def 500/Warrior/Dark/LV 3)

Yuto: "Then it can increase its Level one when it's Special Summon by using the effect of Stained Greaves."

The Phantom Knights of Ragged Gloves (Atk 1000/Def 500/Warrior/Dark/LV 3 - 4)

Yuto: "If a Phantom Knights monster is Special Summon to my field, I can Special Summon The Phantom Knights of Stained Greaves, and also it can increase its Level by one."

The Phantom Knights of Stained Greaves (Atk 1200/Def 600/Warrior/Dark/LV 3 - 4)

Then he looks at Captain Corn with a questionable look.

Yuto: "I want to know why you are doing this and what you will gain?"

Captain Corn: "Is for my benefactor's lad, they gave me this body and I return the favor by being a Number Hunter."

This brought their attention to his benefactor meaning the one ordering them.

Yuto: "Then who is your benefactor?"

Captain Corn: "Top secret, lad."

Yuto: "If you won't tell me, then I'll crush now. I Overlay my Two Level 4 Phantom Knights monsters."

Then his two monsters turn into energy orbs and fly through the sky while a galaxy vortex appears in front of him.

Yuto: "With these two monsters, I can build the Overlay network."

The two energy orbs went inside making an explosion of energy.

Yuto: "Formed from pitch-black darkness, to fight those foolish enough to oppose it with its treacherous fangs! Now, descend! Xyz Summon! Rank 4! Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!"

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (Atk 2500/Def 2000/Dragon/Dark/Rank 4/OLU 2)

Captain Corn: "What an impressive dragon you got there, lad."

Yuto: "But it's not over yet cause when Ragged Gloves is used as a material for a Dark Xyz monster that Xyz monster gains 1000 Atk until the end of this Duel."

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (Atk 2500 - 3500/Def 2000/Dragon/Dark/Rank 4/OLU 2)

Yuto: "Now to finish you off 'cause I activate Dark Rebellion's effect! By detaching one Overlay unit, it can lower the monster on my opponent's side of the field's Atk by half, and Dark Rebellion's Atk increases by that amount! Treason Discharge!"

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (Atk 3500/Def 2000/Dragon/Dark/Rank 4/OLU 2 - 1)

Captain Corn: "I won't let you do that cause I activate the Trap Card: Effect Net Confused!"

Then his Trap Card flips facedown and it pops out a net capturing Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon.

Yuto: "Dark Rebellion?!"

Captain Corn: "Your effect won't work cause this card can negate your monster's effect for this turn."

Yuto: "If that won't work I attack your Blackship of Corn with my Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon! Revolt of Lightning! Disobey!"

His Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon attacks Blackship of Corn, but.

Captain Corn: "Not so fast land lover 'cause I play my other Trap Card: Incorn-ceivable."

Then his Trap Card flips facedown.

Captain Corn: "When a monster is attacking me with 2500 or more Atk, I can Special Summon Giant Kra-Corn from my Deck and take the attack."

Giant Kra-Corn (Atk 1000/Def 2500/Plant/Earth/LV 8)

Yuto: "That won't matter since Dark Rebellion is still stronger continue your attack."

Captain Corn: "Sorry to disappoint you, but I activate my Trap Card: Negate Attack. I negate your attack and end your Battle Phase."

Dark Rebellion stops attacking.

Yuto: "Then I activate the Silent Boots effect! I can remove him from play so that I can add one Phantom Knights Spell/Trap card from my Deck to hand."

He removes Silent Boots from play and adds one Phantom Knights Spell/Trap card.

Yuto: "With that, I set one card facedown and ended my turn."

Captain Corn: "It's my turn, Draw!"

He drew a card.

Captain Corn: "Time to finish you off! I activate Blackship of Corn's effect! With that victory is mine!"

Number 50: Blackship of Corn (Atk 2100/Def 1500/Plant/Dark/Rank 4/OLU 1 - 0)

Yuto: "I won't allow that since I activated my Continuous Trap Card: The Phantom Knights of Fog Blade! I target your Number so that it can't activate its effect and also it can't attack as well."

His Continuous Trap Card flips open and pops out the fog blade which is headed to Blackship of Corn making it unable to attack and activate its effect.

Captain Corn: "You're a stubborn lad. Just surrender now you don't stand a chance and it will be quick, especially since I'll take care of the lass."

This made Tori feel fear of the way he looked at her which got Yuto mad.

Yuto: "You won't lay a hand on her you freak and I never give up, Draw!"

He drew his card and unknown to him Tori smiled to hear such words.

Yuto: "This is over."

Captain Corn: "What do you mean it's over I have the advantage here lad so don't even think you have the chance."

Yuto: "Then I'll show you! I activate Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon's effect! Treason Discharge!"

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (Atk 3500 - 4550/Def 2000/Dragon/Dark/Rank 4/OLU 1 - 0)

Number 50: Blackship of Corn (Atk 2100 - 1050/Def 1500/Plant/Dark/OLU 0)

Captain Corn: "It's not enough for me, lad, and looks like next turn I'll finish you off."

Yuto: "I don't so think since I activated the Trap Card: Phantom Knights Wings! I target my Dark Rebellion to gain 500 Atk for the rest of this turn and also it can't be targeted by card effects."

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (Atk 4550 - 5050/Def 2000/Dragon/Dark/Rank 4/OLU 0)

Captain Corn: "Well I'll be damn."

Yuto: "Now Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon end him! Revolt of Lightning! Disobey!"

This got the pirate to scream when Dark Rebellion Xyz Drago pierced Blackship of Corn which created an explosion sending the pirate flying.

Captain Corn LP: 4000 - 0

Winner: Yuto Tsukumo

The Virtual reality system deactivated and Yuto's eyes and his ring glow getting the Number card from Captain Corn and going to him to catch the card.

Then Yuto rushes towards Tori freeing her and she quickly hugs him.

Tori: "My hero."

He blushes to see she is hugging him and he hugs her back.

Yuto: "I'm glad that you're okay, Tori."

Then they hear Captain Corn groaning and see him standing back up, but turns to dust slowly.

Captain Corn: "Don't think you're getting out of this so easily lad, you may have defeated me, but others will destroy you."

Then he holds a device in his hand and presses it, revealing a trap door beneath Yuto and Tori.

They suddenly fall into the unknown abyss while screaming and Captain Corn gets the last laugh and turns to dust leaving its clothes down on the ground.

Unknown to them when Yuto and Tori fell into the unknown abyss by Captain Corn they were being watched by an unknown figure from the monitors.

???: "Well, well, well it looks like this kid managed to defeat Captain Corn, huh? That's something."

The unknown figure continues watching Yuto and Tori falling into the abyss.

End Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 342 33
(Yu-Gi-Oh and Dragon Ball Z crossover) Hi, My name is Yumi Matao and I am a Champion Duelist. I came to live in Domino city with my Grandmother while...
5K 121 4
"The stars twinkled in his eyes, and the Sun itself warmed his smile. I knew I might burn... but I just had to just inch a little closer." - The Drea...
42.2K 1.1K 19
|completed ; unedited| 🛇contains: nsfw; yaoi🛇 10months now passed by since Astral returned to his own world. Yuma had his normal life back, but sud...
4.2K 28 24
Astral, Yuma's invisible dualest and friend happens across someone from his home world, it was a girl he had always had a strong connection with howe...