Who she was/ The 100

By stydia106

Elena Griffin and Bellamy Blake had a past but while going to ground can Bellamy protect his sister and find... More

Cast
Pilot
Earth skills
Earth kills
Murphy's law
Twilight's Last Gleaming
His Sister's Keeper
Contents Under Pressure
Day Trip
Unity Day
I'm Become Death
The Calm
We Are Grounders (part 1)
We are grounders (part 2)
Act two
The 48
Inclement weather
Reapercussions
Many happy returns
Human Trials
Fog of War
Long into Abyss
SpaceWalker
Remember Me
Survival of the Fittest
Coup de Grace
Rubicon
Resurrection
Bodyguard of Lies
Blood Must Have Blood (part 1)
Blood Must Have Blood (part 2)
ACT THREE
Wanhead/Skyrepa(part 1)
Wanhead/Skyrepa(part 2)
Ye Who Enter Here
Watch the Thrones
Hakeldama
Bitter Harvest
Thirteen
Terms and Conditions
Stealing Fire
Fallen
Nevermore
Demons
Join or Die
Red Sky at Morning
Perverse Instantiation (1)
Perverse Instantiation (2)
ACT FOUR
Echoes
Heavy Lies the Crown
The Four Horsemen
A Lie Guarded
The Tinder Box
We Will Rise
Gimme Shelter
God Complex
DNR
Die All, Die Merrily
The Other Side
The Chosen
Praimfaya
ACT FIVE
Eden
Red Queen
Sleeping Giants
Pandora's Box
Shifting Sands
Exit Wounds
Acceptable Losses
How We Get to Peace
Sic Semper Tyrannis
The Dark Year
Damocles - Part One
Damocles - Part Two
ACT SIX
Sanctum
Red Sun Rising
The Children of Gabriel
The Face Behind the Glass
The Gospel of Josepine and Trisha
Memento Mori
The Old Man and the Anomaly
What You Take With You
Matryoshka
Adjustment Protocol
ACT SEVEN
From the Ashes
The Garden
False Gods
Hesperides
Welcome to Bardo
Nakara
The Queen's Gambit
Anaconda
The Flock
A Little Sacrifice
Etherea
The Stranger
Blood Giant
A Sort of Homecoming
The Dying of the Light
The Last War

The Warriors Will

75 1 0
By stydia106

Rover.

Sky:No.

Scott:Sky!sky!

Sky:Get away from me. I'm going back.

Clarke:Oh, no, you're not It's 50 miles to Polis.
Now get down from there.

Sky:Let go of me.

Clarke:Sky...I'm sorry. Are you OK?I said no.
That thing is not staying in your head.

Sky:Yes, it is, and if you want to take it,you're gonna have to kill me.

Clarke:Sky...

Sky:What?You're willing to let my dad die and Indra and Gaia and my mom Why not me?

Clarke:Get in the Rover.

Clarke started to pull her to the rover.

Sky:No! Get off!

Clarke:We are not doing this now.

Sky:Let me go! Stop!Why are you doing this? I need to go back Commanders don't run away

Clarke:Well, it's a good thing you're not a Commander Damn it,Sky I thought the Flame was supposed to make you wise.

Madi:Octavia won't run away, and because of you, she'll get her war.

Scott just stood back to see what Clarke was going to do.

Clarke:Want to bet?

Madi:What are you gonna do?

Clarke:I'm gonna tell Diyoza that the eye is down I'm gonna tell Octavia that she knows She can decide not to march or march and be destroyed Either way, problem solved Now get in.

Madi:Clarke, be careful.

Sky:The worms.

Clarke and Scott went through them.

Scott threw it on the ground.

Scott:Two problems solved Now get in the Rover please girls.

The girls nodded and got back in.

Shadow valley.

McCreary:Nash...Check everything...cracks in the floor, the mattresses Junkies can be very resourceful.

Nash:Diyoza's book.

McCreary:You don't look so good, Doc.

Abby:That makes two of us Your lungs, they're...

McCreary:I can hear the fluid filling up in them.

Abby:Yeah. You're drowning You're not even getting wet.

McCreary:Well, fix me and get your fix.

Nash:No Place is clean, boss.

McCreary:Oh, I can see the convulsions coming.

Abby:Shut up and get out.

McCreary:Go find Diyoza You two, guard the door No one gets in or out.

Abby:You knew she's pregnant.

McCreary:It's mine Did she tell you that?

Abby:No, but I can see why she wouldn't brag about it Do it Kill me like you killed the other doctor Put us both out of our misery.

McCreary:No I got a better idea,a contest... your disease versus mine Something tells me you'll break before I die, Doc.

Bunker.

All the rations have been packed. 50% of our people won't march.

Fear of sandstorms has put a dent in morale.

Miller:We're letting it be known that we're taking the long route to avoid them, but...

Indra:Don't be a coward, Miller It's not the sandstorms Tell her the truth.

Miller:It's sky The fact that there's a supposed Commander out there has complicated things.

Octavia:"Complicated"?You just told me half of our people are refusing to march I'd call that more than complicated.

Miller:Maybe if you hadn't tried to kill her,the believers would...

Octavia:We don't need them Even at half strength, we outnumber Diyoza's army.

Still not enough, not without the worms.

Maybe, maybe not,but we still got the
element of surprise.

Octavia:I say, we go win this war, and once we do, the rest of Wonkru, they'll follow If you disagree, then say so because otherwise, you're no good to me Either you're Wonkru, or an enemy of Wonkru My advice...you can either unite us behind the real Commander or remind those who refuse to march what happens to our enemies.

Your real Commander's a child who showed up yesterday.

Blodreina's kept us strong through 6 years of hell Now you're advising her to stand down or kill half our people?

That's not what I'm advising In case you hadn't noticed, Sky's gone That ship has sailed Clarke's not gonna bring her back.

She means the fighting pits.

Brell:Yes.

Miller:Brell, that's her brother and best friend that we're talking about And Indra and Gaia.

Brell:I'm aware.

Octavia:I'm confused You want me to kill the people who conspired to bring you back your precious Commander?

Brell:No I want you to bend the knee to her, but I know you won't You want your army to march?Show them what happens when they don't.

_

_

Octavia:Oh, now, this is perfect And here, I thought the time of the Commanders was over.

Indra:It was Now it's not.

Octavia:The day you asked me to be your second was the best day of my life Did I ever tell you that? You accepted me when my own people wouldn't You gave me the strength to be more than I ever thought I could be.

Indra:I gave you nothing That strength was already there.

Octavia:You betrayed me, Indra.

Indra:I betrayed Blodreina.

Octavia:What's the difference?

Indra:Octavia kom Skaikru was my second I taught her when to attack and when not to. I advised her to do what's best for her people, not herself.

Octavia:I am what's best for my people.

Octavia:Why are you here?They're refusing to march, aren't they?

Indra:You wouldn't surrender, and you won't give up the throne to the rightful Commander, so now you'll use fear to bend Wonkru to your will.

I suppose it worked before.

Will it work now?

Octavia:If I put you and Gaia and Bellamy and Elena in the arena...will they march?

Indra:Probably,but you already knew that.

Octavia:Give me another option...Indra, please.

Indra:There isn't one...But if it helps to clarify things,I promise you, if you put us in the arena, I won't be losing a daughter Gaia will win I will have her take my life right after I take your brother's.

Shadow valley.

Abby:Vinson...no visitors.

Vinson:I have an appointment We need to monitor my progress every two hours to make sure the cure actually worked.

Abby:Now I'm going to have to ask you gentlemen to step aside Let him in so I can do my job Please have a seat on the table.

Vinson:We'll have to think of a less shocking way for you to contact me.

Abby:I'm sorry.

Vinson:From what I can tell, Diyoza, your friend Kane, and most of the defectors are safe McCreary's sending patrols, but...

Abby:OK. That's not why you're here, Vinson.

Vinson:OK.

Abby:Deep breath.

Abby:McCreary took my pills I thought I could handle it I can't.

Vinson:I hate to see you suffer, Abby, but perhaps it's for the best.

Abby:No, it isn't. My body isn't strong enough I'm already in withdrawal.

Another deep breath.

Abby:If my blood pressure goes any higher,I could have a seizure My heart could stop.

Vinson:Then treat McCreary.

Abby:Absolutely not.

Vinson:Abby...

Abby:No. I said no.

The door opened.

McCreary:Everything OK?

Abby:Fine.

McCreary:Tell me what you need.

Abby:I wrote it down You're all set Your lungs are clear...and I'll see you again in two hours.

Bunker.

Octavia:Shouldn't you be working on a plan to get Bellamy out of jail?

Monty:What if I told you I had one?

Octavia:Then I'd throw you in the pits with him, and Indra would kill you, too

Monty:I need you to go see him.

Octavia:Indra has weaknesses,and if Bellamy is gonna survive...

Monty:You tell him yourself or, better yet, call it off.

Octavia:You're a dictator, right?He poisoned me, Monty, with your algae, just enough so it wouldn't kill me I wonder if he had help with thatNow, do you want to save his treasonous ass,or don't you?Because, for some reason,I still don't want my brother to die.

Monty:Then don't go through with it You're the damn...

Octavia:Monty, I've always liked you,but if you call me a dictator again...

Monty:Not that This. Look Two days ago, these plants were on life support Now look at them Imagine what the algae can do in two weeks or two months Let me show you something Cooper's farm log says, this sectionhasn't blossomed in years Well, guess what.

Octavia:A flower.

Monty:Not just a flower, an apple blossom,
ghost apple, to be exact Flowers become fruit.
The protein crops are rebounding, too Octavia, if I'm right,I can do the same thing to the topsoil on the ground. It'll take longer... a few years, maybe more... but the point is, we don't need Shallow Valley You don't need to march to war Bellamy doesn't need to die.

Monty:Hey, what are you doing?

Octavia:It's a nice story, Monty,but the ghosts can have this place We march as soon as the fight in the pit is over I would like my brother, your friend, to be with us Last chance Will you help me or not?

Monty:No...not if it means taking more lives to do it.

Octavia:Must be nice, playing Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden while the rest of us fight to survive.

Actually, no. It's awful.

Monty:Not as awful as fighting a war you don't need to fight.

Octavia:You fight to live, or you die That is how we survived, even when this farm stopped feeding us If you were here, you'd understand The farmers won't save the world, Monty The warriors will.

Rover.

Madi:Sky?

Sky:No! No!Stop! Wait! No, no!

Madi:Hey. Hey, Sky!

Sky:No. Don't do this!

Scott:what happened?

Madi:I don't know she just asked don't this.

Clarke:Do what?I'm not doing anything.

Madi:Try it again, please.

Sky:You're making a mistake. I can save you.

Scott:Sky?

Sky:I can save all of you Oh!No!No! No! No! Stop!With my serum,you don't have to live in the bunker anymore!The Flame can change everything!No!

Clarke:Hey, wake up.

In Sky's head.

Becca:You think he's saving you, but he's killing you.

Rover.

Scott:Wake up. Please.

Sky:No!

Sky opened her eyes.

Sky:Scott?,Clarke?

Scott:It's OK. You're safe.

Sky:They burned her alive.

Scott:Burned who, honey?

Sky:Becca Pramheda I... I felt her I was her. That wasn't a dream. It was a memory.

Clarke:Listen to me You don't have to deal with this anymore because I can just take out the Flame.

Sky:No I'd just put it back in You'd have to destroy it.

Scott and clarke gave her a look.

Lock up.

Octavia:Remember lily pads?God, you used to hate that game...jumping from table to chair to bed...first one who touches the ground loses...But you never once said no,and you always let me win Do you remember the last time we played?I cut my lip I bled all over the place I was so worried that someone would see it on the floor and find me, but you took care of that You cut your own arm open so people would think it was your blood Long way from that to poisoning me.

Bellamy:Not really I did that to save you, too,from yourself, from fighting a war that could destroy the last survivable land on earth.

Octavia:Well, you'll be happy to know that the worms are gone Lydia told Clarke to take them along with the usurper you tried to replace me with.

Bellamy:And you're still ready to go to war, even though Indra has told you how many of your people would die? What kind of leader does that?

Octavia:You have no idea what you're talking about.

Bellamy:Don't I?O., you turned this place into
a story from your childhood I mean, the Red Queen? It's a joke, and I can still tell when you're scared.

Octavia:I came here to save your life Now I'm not so sure I should.

Bellamy:Well, this should be good.

Octavia:Indra has a weakness Her shoulder never fully healed from the bullet Pike put in her the last time you chose the wrong side in a war.

Bellamy:So you came here to help me kill the woman who made you who you are.

Octavia:I love Indra... I do...but she's not my blood You are Now make her take the hammer. It's too heavy to wield with one arm That means you need to get the sword.

Bellamy:Octavia, would you listen to yourself?

Octavia:Gaia will go for the staff,and you'll worry about her after you take out Indra Tell me you understand.

Bellamy:I wish I did I wish I knew what made you this way, and I wish that I could have been here to take the burden off you these last 6 years, but I'm here now, and the way I see it, you have two choices You either call this thing off and make a deal to share the valley,or you watch me die in that arena today because I'm not fighting.

Octavia:Everybody fights.

Bellamy:I won't.

Octavia:We'll see.

Bellamy:There's no coming back from this, O.
If you do this, there's no coming back.

Octavia went to walk out but she stopped and turned around.

Octavia:I didn't wanna have to tell you this but Elena told me something.

Bellamy walked closer to her.

Bellamy:what did she say?

Octavia:she told me that it was her plan all along.

Bellamy shook his head.

Bellamy:no no no it was mine, and mine alone.

Octavia didn't look convinced.

Bellamy:Elena has nothing to do with it.

Octavia:Well it to late now Bellamy she's fighting in the pits, so I want you also take out Elena you have to.

Bellamy:no Octavia Please don't do this please.

Octavia turned around and yelled.

Octavia:Miller!

Miller opened the door and pushed Elena in side with Bellamy she looked up at them and all you could see were cuts and a bruised cheek.

Octavia:I'll let you two talk.

Octavia left the room.

Elena:hey bell.

Bellamy:why?

Elena:why what Bellamy?

Bellamy sat down.

Bellamy:I can't lose you aging rose.

Elena felt happy that he still remembered what he used to call her.

Bellamy:you changed,you became someone different.

Elena:I think we all have Bellamy it's been 6 years or however long it was,,but who was counting really?

Bellamy:you are not fighting.

Elena rolled her eyes.

Elena:I know you're still trying to save me, Bell, but you can't save someone who's already dead.

Bellamy:you're not dead Elena.

Elena looked at him right in the eyes.

Elena:you're right I was dead the day you kissed echo.

Elena:I'll tell you this again I would've been happy bell really,but i can't when it's echo.

Bellamy felt tears just rushing down his face.

Elena:thank you for loving me and protecting me and making me love you again when we first got back to the ground but now this is good bye.

Elena turned around.

Bellamy:it doesn't have to be Elena please don't do this I love you.

Bellamy felt like he was dying.

Elena smiled and looked at him one more time.

Elena:I never loved you.

Bellamy felt his heart get Pierced by a thousand knives.

Elena was pulled out.

Bellamy collapse and started crying.

Rover.

Scott:Hey, hey, shh. We're home.

Madi:Scott.

Sky felt the back of her neck.

Sky:You didn't take it out Why?

Scott:Because clarke can't destroy it and even if she do and she hurt you,your mom would kill me and her and You were crying in your sleep Have you seen enough now to know that you don't want to see anymore?

Sky:Yes...

Clarke:Good.

Sky:But I have to The other Commanders want me to see it, to feel it That's how it works.

Clarke:Let's get one thing straight You are my sisters child,and I will protect you with my life. For now, I'm letting you keep that thing in your head, but if you so much as think about challenging Octavia, I will take it out faster than you can say, "ascende..."OK Good.

Sky:Fine, so what's the plan?

Scott:The plan is to stop the war Now let's go find Diyoza.

Clarke stoped and looked at sky.

Sky:What?

Clarke:Do you see her, too?

Sky:I know it's why you and mom are scared of me having the Flame.

Clarke:Commanders die, Sky, all of them, badly I won't let that happen to you.

Skyler:but mom never did.

Clarke looked down.

Diyoza's home.

Abby:Hey, Vinson.

Vinson:No luck, Doc Just kidding.

McCreary walked in.

McCreary:Hey, what was that?

Vinson:My prescription.

Abby:He's telling the truth He... he needs it for residual swelling.

McCreary:Yeah, and what's in the other hand?Show us I know what it's like to need something.

Abby:Vinson, wait!

Vinson:Pull the trigger Pull the trigger.

McCreary:Pull it.

Abby:Get off me! No!

McCreary:Go ahead, Doc.

I'll clean up when I'm through.

No!

Bunker.

Indra:We don't have much time After I take Bellamy's life, I'm coming for yours When you see my guard dip, exposing my throat, you strike.

Gia:No, Mother. That's not how this ends.

Indra:Gaia, we have to give them a show You, of all people, know it's not enough just to be the last.

Gia:I don't care if I'm the last as long as my Commander is safe.

Elena:No Gaia, listen to me You kill Octavia, the guards kill you.

Gia:What happens if we don't fight?

Indra:It's been tried. You get executed.

Bellamy:Good, means she'll have to do it herself if she can.

Indra:After all this, you still think that because you're her brother, she won't kill you?

Bellamy:I have to Let's hope we don't have to find out.

Indra:You might be right She might not execute you or me, but Gaia and Elena?

Move now.

Indra:I'll kill you quickly, I promise.

Octavia:We gather here today to remind ourselves what happens to the enemies of Wonkru It doesn't matter who you are If you choose sides against us, if you divide us, if you defy us,then you are not us Before we give these traitors a second chance to be called... brother...sister, or seda, we pay tribute to those who have died so that we might live.

All:Omon gon oson.

Octavia:Be the last.

Elena:Bellamy, watch out!

Bellamy:Damn it.

Gia got up from getting knock down and threw a spear at Octavia.

Bellamy:No!

Octavia walked to the end.

Octavia:I said, be the last.

Monty rushed in.

Monty:Stop!

Bellamy:Monty, get out of here.

Octavia;Guards, take him away.

Monty:Octavia told you we have to march, that we have to fight for the one place left where we can survive, but she knows that's not true.

Indra:Monty, you do not belong in here.

Monty:The hydrofarm is working again Soon, it'll be processing enough food to feed all of us here Using the same techniques, we can grow crops in the wasteland Ask Octavia She's seen it with her own eyes.

Whispers were going all around.

Miller:Is that true?

Monty:Go to war if you want to,but at least tell them that they have a choice.

Miller:Is this true?

All:Nou Blodreina nowe! Nou Blodreina nowe!Nou Blodreina nowe!

Miller:Blodreina, what are your orders?

All:Nou Blodreina nowe!Nou Blodreina nowe!

Octavia:Stand down.

All:Nou Blodreina nowe!Nou Blodreina nowe!

Indra:You fought well.

Bellamy:You, too.

All:Nou Blodreina nowe!

Bellamy:Monty...

All:Nou Blodreina nowe!Nou Blodreina nowe!

Elena:You did it.

All:Nou Blodreina nowe!Nou Blodreina nowe!

They looked up to see if she was there but she wasn't.

Elena:Where'd she go?

Gia:We have to find her.

Monty:Why?

Harper:She didn't shoot us, right?That's got to mean something.

Indra:It means she lost the battle, not the war We should split up, but be careful There are people here that would give their lives to save Blodreina.

An alarm went off.

Elena:What's that?

Indra:The fire alarm.

Monty:The hydrofarm.

They all ran to fined it burning.

Monty:No! What did you do?

Indra:Took away the choice.

Octavia:You still have one... stay here and die or march with me and live.

Shadow valley.

Madi:I don't understand Why are we going the long way?

Scott:I'm guessing Diyoza sleeps in her ship We're gonna come up from behind.

Madi:Soon as she see us, she'll know her eye in the sky isn't working.

Sky:We should have something to use as leverage so she doesn't attack It's how Dad saved aunt Octavia the moment he got back to the ground and got the bunker open.

Madi:I mean, by now, there probably dead.

Shadow valley.

Do you remember now?

How can we remember what we never knew?

Guy's got a point.

Hope.

I don't believe him.

I'm telling the truth.

We don't know where they're hiding Please.

Um, then you're no use to me.

What are you doing?

They're killing the defectors.

Those are my people.

Your mother's a defector, too.

What is it?

Nothing.

Bury the bodies.

Should've left one alive...

Dig the hole.

With Clarke, Scott and Madi.

Clarke:Shh! Where's Diyoza?

Vinson:We don't know. McCreary's in charge now I can take you to him.

Scott:Sky,Madi, get behind me And the doctor? Where's she?

Vinson:Uh, gas station Please, don't shoot me. I can take you They'd have heard the gunshot.

They opened up a door.

Clarke:Mom Mom?

They looked around and found her on the ground.

Clarke:Oh, my God. Mom. Mom?Mom, mom, hey. Hey, wake up What happened to her?

Vinson:I don't know.

Clarke:Mom? Mom, please...Wake up. Wake up.

Outside the bunker.

Octavia:We got rations here for everyone, 6 days' worth That's enough to make it to the valley.

Miller:Move out!

Murphy:Go. I'll be right behind you.

Harper:And so will we.

Gia:Our Commander is out there.

Elena:A warrior's death awaits Ready?Come on Our family's waiting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.3K 1.9K 33
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ; ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ค...
63K 2.4K 45
"๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ" Nova's journey continues, she is now living in Fio's cabin and training everyday, taking up new hobb...
26.8K 721 18
In which the twin sister of Wells Jaha finds herself on earth, with her best friends, falling in love with their leader. [the 100] [s1-s7] [Bellamy B...
241K 3.6K 32
Bellarke ~~ When Clarke Griffins parents pass away, she's forced to move in with her aunt. New school her senior year. She makes friends with an ama...