Daddy's Angel

By Numbellina

This book is loosely based on the on the movie "church girl" if you don't know what that is...it's ok most pe... More

Prologue
I: Be ready
I: Fix it
I: Playing with fire
I: First Date
I: Diamond
I: A New Fruit to Taste
I: Scandals
I: Two Sides
I: Trouble
I: Shots Fired
II: New Beginnings
II: Tips and Tricks
II: Dreaming

I: Tell Her

350 23 1
By Numbellina

Beyoncé Knowles

"Mmm baby shiiittt, go faster" I swayed my hips back and forth against Rih's face as she pumped her fingers in and out of me. I was a moaning mess. This woman was so good at sex it's like she had it down to a science. She used her unoccupied hand to slap and grope my ass. "Dat's not 'ow yah ask Giselle." I loved when she did that, it turned me on to the max.

"P-pleaseee daddyyy!!" She began pumping her fingers at faster pace and out of nowhere she softly bit on my clit. I came all over her face immediately.

She flipped us so that I was on my back, "Yah feel better now mi love?" At this point Rih had made me cum four times. She said she could tell something was bothering me, I tried to tell her I was fine but she didn't buy it. Next thing you know her face was in between my legs in every way possible. I assumed she thought it would make me feel better and she was right.

"Yes, a lot better, thank you baby." I leaned in for a kiss and she accepted gratefully, the kiss began to get nasty and I had to stop myself.

I knew that if we kept going she would've ended up beating me in until she got tired, which was never. She laid back on her bed, pulled me close to her, and rested her hand on my waist. "Good, now tell mi wha' was on yah mind so heavy. Yah been in yah head since I brought yah over 'ere, what's wrong?"

She was right, I was in deep thought about my momma. The more time that went on the more should would badger me about wanting to meet Robyn.

I just couldn't bring myself to tell her. I couldn't tell her that I was in love with a woman. I also couldn't tell the love of my life that my mother will never be able to know of her existence. I was stuck between a rock in a hard place and I couldn't stand it. "You have to promise me you won't get upset baby."

"I won' get upset Beyoncé jus tell mi." That wasn't good enough for me she needed to promise me. I didn't want her blowing up at me or getting mad, but I knew she would. "No, Rih promise me. Please?" I swear that was her actual magic word, whenever I said it she would comply even if she didn't want to. "I promise behbey," She kissed my forehead. "Now tell mi what's wrong"

"My momma wants to meet you...but I can't let y'all meet." It hurt me physically to see my baby's whole demeanor change. "Why not Bey?" You could tell that she was barely even feeling the conversation anymore. "Baby it's nothing-"

"Why can' I meet yah mom Beyoncé?" She said in a stern voice cutting me off. "My momma is extremely homophobic. She would kick me out of her house and probably disown me if she ever found out I was with you." It was the harsh truth that I didn't want to face, it was beginning to feel like I was living a double life and I didn't like that.

"So why are yah still 'ere? Why are yah still wit mi if yah can' be?" I could hear the hurt in her voice and Lord knows that hurt me to the core. I wanted to give her an answer that didn't sound dumb but I couldn't really find the right words. "Answer mi Giselle."

"I- Rob baby I didn't know that I would fall in love with you..I never thought we would get this far. I didn't even know I liked girls till you came along Rih."

"So I was jus some typa experiment huh?" I mentally face palmed myself, I definitely could've worded that better. "No, I thought you were gonna play me, I thought this was just gonna be some fun fling for you. I heard you were the type to just sleep and flirt with girls but never commit."

She was quiet for a while before she spoke again. "I get dat, before you there wasn' a gal dat I liked enough ta commit to. Dey were all jus sex dey never showed me dat they could be more dan dat. But, I clearly changed Bey an the love I have for you is stronger dan you'll ever know. So why can' I meet her?"

"You just can't Rih!" She took in a deep breath and gently moved me off of her and got up, going to the bathroom. I wanted to follow her but I heard the lock and knew she didn't want want to talk to me. I still walked over to the door and knocked, stubborn I know, but I couldn't help it.

"Baby please don't be mad at me, I just can't bring myself to tell her. She-" She abruptly opened the door, grabbed me by the neck, and pulled me in to kiss me. The action shocked me but I kissed her back, the kiss was so passionate, so loving. She pulled back but her lips were still close to mine.

"Do yah love mi Giselle?" I nodded before I answered, "With everything in me." She bit her lip before she spoke, "Yah love m and I love yah wit all mi heart..Yah one of da only motherfuckers I care about Bey. One week, in one week I wanna meet yah mother. Yah have one week ta tell her Beyoncé."

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes trying to calm my mind. I didn't want to lose Robyn, this was the best love I'd ever felt in my entire life. So I agreed, I would just had to deal with the consequences later. It wasn't worth losing her over.

"Okay, I'm gonna tell her, I promise baby."

• • •

"Okay I think enough time's passed...Kelly how long you been a stripper?!" Chelle, Kelly, and I were hanging out and Michelle brought up this conversation. I kind of forgot about Kels being a stripper, we never talked about it and it was her business anyway. "Oh my- Michelle can we please not today?" Kelly seemed irritated by the subject.

"No, we not beating around this subject again Kelendria. We let you have your time and we didn't badger you about it no more since the day we found out. I think it's time we get some details and I mean now miss thing." I swear Michelle was hanging out with my momma behind my back or something.

"Fine. It's not like it's even that much of a story anyway." She said before rolling her eyes in annoyance, "It was just a way for me to make more money. Stripping pays way more than that sensual dancing shit we do. I haven't done it in a long time though, ever since y'all found out about it."

"I've acting been thinking about quitting, I feel like it's too awkward there now that Nika and I broke up." She rolled her eyes at her statement, I agreed that it must be weird to work for your ex. But, I didn't want Kelly to leave, she was the whole reason we even got a job there and it would be empty without her.

"Kels you can't leave, we need you there at the club with us." She gave me a warm smile but shook her head, "That's sweet and all Beybey, but I don't know if I can do it anymore, I can't stand the sight of that woman anymore." I could see the steam coming from her ears as she spoke about her ex-lover.

I understood that what Nika did was wrong, but you would think that Kelly walked in on her cheating by the way she was acting. "Please just think about it Kell, you don't have to stay if you don't want to, but just think about it a little more."

She looked at me skeptically before she answered, "Pleaseeee Kelly?" I threw on my puppy eyes and she rolled her before agreeing. "Okay whatever, I'll think it over. It doesn't mean I'm definitely staying though Giselle." I shrugged my shoulders, a maybe is better than a no in my eyes.

• one week later •

It had been a week already, the entire week I was building up the courage to tell my mother about Robyn. It was times like these when I wish my daddy was still here, he never judged anyone for anything and always made it a point to never do so. I wish he could've gotten my momma to think the same way he did.

I paced back in forth in my room a few times, pep talking myself, before I mustered up enough courage to walk into my momma's study. I knocked on the door frame before letting myself enter, she looked up through her glasses and smiled. "Oh, hey baby, what's going on?"

My heart was jumping out my chest and into my stomach doing cartwheels, I was entirely too nervous. I didn't even know how to bring it up to her, I didn't know where I wanted to start. "Hey momma I just um well I just wanted to talk to you about something. S-something really important."

"What's wrong honey? You sound nervous, is everything alright?" No. Everything wasn't alright, I already knew the outcome of this conversation but I promised Rih that I would do it, so I'm going to do it. "Y-yeah mommy I'm fine, I just um, I wanted to talk to you about the person I've been seeing these past few months.

"Am I finally gonna meet this nappy headed little boy?" I chuckled at her question before I responded, "Well that depends on how this conversation goes, there's something I have to tell you..."

"We'll go ahead spit it out Bey, I don't have all night to-" I cut her off and got straight to the point there was no reason for me to prolong this conversation. "MommaIvebeendatingagirlthiswholetimeandhernameisrobyn." I said the sentence extremely fast hoping she wouldn't catch a word, just say "um okay", and send me on my merry way.

"Giselle do you want to run that by me again in english?" Her tone was more stern, I assume she was getting aggravated with my antics regarding this discussion. "I've been dating a woman, her name is Robyn and I'm in love with her. She treats me extremely well, she's nothing but kind, gentle, respectful, and beautiful inside and out."

I couldn't help but smiled as I gushed about my girlfriend, she was my everything and more. "You're dating a woman? So you're a lesbian now Beyoncé?" I clinched my jaw, the words she used oozed homophobia. Her entire tone and demeanor screamed "Lord please don't tell me my child is gay".

"I don't know if I'm lesbian, but I know that I love Robyn and I want to be with her for-" It was now her turn to cut me off, "You're going to break up with her tomorrow. I don't wanna hear anything else about this." I knew it, I knew she was still stuck in her ways. "W-what? Momma I'm not doing that, you can't make me do that!"

"You better watch that tone young lady and I mean right now. As long as you live under this roof you're going to do as I say, now do I make myself clear Beyoncé?" The tears brimmed my eyes and we're dating to drop faster than I could reply.

I couldn't believe her, she couldn't care about whether I'm happy or not only if I'm with a man rather than a woman. My feet moved faster than my mouth and I ran up to my room to cry my eyes out in my pillow. Thankfully my mother didn't follow me or try to say anything else to me.

I called Rih the moment I was able to get myself together and told her everything. "You see why I couldn't tell her now?" I said sniffling as I held the phone to my ear. "Behbey I'm so sorry, I should've listened to yah da first time. She didn' kick yah out or anyting did she?"

"No, but I've been thinking about running away." She laughed at me but I was dead serious. If I wasn't gonna be able to love who I wanted, then I didn't wanna be under her roof. "I'm serious baby, I don't wanna be here anymore, if she can't accept me ot you then I can't be in this house anymore."

The line went silent for a little bit and I started to get worried, "What if yah come an live wit mi? Yah don' have to, but I wouldn' mind if yah did." I was giddy at the idea of being able to wake up to the love of my life every morning. "Can I move in now?"

"Righ' now? Like tonigh'? 'ow are we gonna move all yah stuff dat quickly?" She did have a point there, I was obviously very ready to be away from my mother and her homophobia. "Maybe I can stay the night tonight then we move my things in little by little."

We agreed on that and not before long I had a bag packed with a few nights worth of things. I went to tell my mother that I was going to Kelly's for the night and she didn't seem to mind. It seemed like the only thing she did mind was Rih and I's relationship.

Before I left she didn't say "I love you" or "Be safe" she instead reminded me that I am going to break up wit Robyn whether I like it or not. It was the icing on the cake of reason for me to leave, So I did.

•••

𝓍𝑜 𝒩𝓊𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399 11 5
my 'baby nika' one shot series but as a full story book
179K 3.8K 21
Just a Oneshots book to empty all my ideas! I love the holy trinity so why not make a book out of it! Some g!p
93.9K 3.6K 21
BeyoncΓ© x Rihanna
203K 10.5K 30
BeyoncΓ© Knowles can't believe her annoyingly perfect personal assistant has actually resigned from her cushy, highly paid position, and she intends...