Lustful Invitation | ENHYPEN

By kpopgenerations

" She's very special, you guys just haven't realised it yet..." Seoul International High is home to an infamo... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
AUTHOR UPDATE
XXVIIII
XXX
UPDATE

XIII

1.1K 60 6
By kpopgenerations

This is why I have a love and hate relationship with the weekend. I can relax and have fun, but when Monday finally comes back around it feels like all freedom has been stolen from me.

Monday means waking up early to go to school. Monday means actually having to do work at school. Monday means I have to show my face and probably see one of the boys, who will most likely torment me as always, or see K who just lives and breathes being cryptic.

I meet up with Sunbi at the front gates earlier than usual. She was calling me nonstop over the weekend to ask about the party, but I needed time to process what had happened before I told her. Too much happened at the party, and I thought it be best to tell her in person.

We sit down in an empty classroom as I tell her everything that happens. It's clearly too much information her because she's freaking out with every sentence I speak. One moment she's angry, then she's sad, shocked and so on.

We spent a bit too much time talking, we realise we're 10 minutes late to home room by the time I look at my phone. We quickly grab our stuff and run our classroom, which just had to be on the opposite side of school.

We recollect our breath and smooth out our uniform before stepping into the room.

" Jiyeon! What's up?!" I'm suddenly pulled into a hug the moment I step through the door.

I hear gasps and whispers while I'm struggling to even grasp the situation I'm in. I'm not close enough to anybody in this class for them to be giving me a hug, so who is this?

Right in that moment the person hugging me listens their grip so that I can look up and see their face.

"Jungwon? Wait what??"

There's no way it's Jungwon. The leader of the Wild Ones has just come and given me a hug in front of everyone, this has to be a dream.

I'm even more shocked as I look over his shoulders, and see the rest of the boys in the room.

But only Heeseung and Jungwon are supposed to here...

Just then our teacher opens his mouth, telling us that all of the boys have been transferred into this home room. I'm lost for words as they all start to come up to me one by one, thanking me again for coming to their party and making it so much fun. Everyone else just stares in shock at what's happening, I'm still struggling to process it!

I'm still not used to this kind treatment from the guys. I know Jay told me that that had taken a linking to me, but I just thought that would mean our argument become more like banter between frenemies. But they actually want to hang around me.

I go to sit down when I'm stopped by Heeseung.

"It's good to see you again..."His voice is deep but soft, seductive and strong. His eyes clouded with infatuation as he stares at my own.

When he looks at me it's as if there's nobody else in the room. Just me and him, our energies being pulled together so strongly that neither of us have the will to stop.

But I know I have to.

"Hm." I raise my eyebrow at him before I brush past him towards my seat, seeing him smirk in the corner of my eye.

—————

As it reaches lunch, me and Sunbi walk into the cafeteria and get our food. Sunbi is still questioning me about everything that happened at the party when I hear my name being called.

Called by Jungwon.

Half of the people in the room turn to stare at him, while the other half look at me and Sunbi frozen in shock.

I introduce Sunbi as my friend and they all warmly welcome her, which I was not expecting at all. We all sit down, eating and talking, acting like we've all been friends for years. None of it is awkward, it just feels... normal.

I know that's weird, because they boys have obviously expressed in the past that I'm not normal to them just as I think they're not normal to me.

Everything is going well, until another person decides to call out my name. My body tensed, immediately recognising the voice. Of course it has to happen to me, I don't know why I even though I could avoid them. I slowly turn around, sighing heavily as I see the person who called my name.

K...

The definition of a mood killer.

The air turn cold and once again it's a frenzy of stares between me, him, and the boys.

Heeseung stares at me the most out of them all. His eyes filled with rage but also worry. I can feel his protective aura surrounding my own.

Sunbi puts her arm on my shoulder, she knows everything about my interactions with K, out of everyone she's the only one who has any kind of idea about how I feel. And I don't even know how I feel right know, there's to many emotions swirling around for me to decide what they are.

Unfortunately, when it comes to K, I know he's not going to go away until I talk to him. If I don't go with him willingly, he'll just end up grabbing me anyway. Because if K wants to go talk, he's going to talk.

Knowing this, I rise up from my seat. Rolling my eyes. I don't get far as Niki hold my arm, looking at me, his eyes asking if I really want to go to him. It's weird to know that they actually care about me, then again it's K. And anything surrounding him they don't like.

"It's fine guys, I got this." I smile at them all, their faces still not convinced. They all end up nodding and Niki lets go of me, allowing me to head over to him.

Lord please it's a Monday, I don't want to deal with him tormenting already please. I've had a great day so far, let's not have K ruin it. I can't let K ruin it.

As I reach K he doesn't say anything, he just looks me up and down slightly before grabbing my arm. He starts directing me to one of the corners of the cafeteria.

With every step we feel more and more eyes on us, whispers getting louder and louder. We both know it's not like that, so we try our best to ignore them.

As we reach the corner of the cafeteria, still in direct eye line of the boys, I fold my arms as I wait for K to speak. Because in my mind, we don't have anything to talk about, he just loves to irritate me.

"Nice to know you're all cozy with them now."His tone is clearly sarcastic, which isn't all that surprising to me just like him bringing up the boys.

"Shut up K. What do you want?" I see a glint of  something in his eyes. Anger, frustration, maybe some other emotion I can't understand.

He slowly steps closer to me, I can feel an army of burning eyes behind me. Not the most comfortable situation to be in.

"Can I not check up in a good friend of mine?" He gives me his usually warm smirk that never fails to piss me off. I don't even know where he got this idea that we're friends, let alone good ones . I can't stop myself from laughing.

"We're not friends. Period." His smirk disappears from his face. Any hint of his usual arrogant self has vanished, leaving behind the face of a man I never expected to see. A serious man.

We stand in a shockingly comfortable silence. We just look at each other, studying each other's faces, waiting for either of us to say something.

K decided to break the silence, taking a very deep sigh as he speaks.

"I hope their party opened your eyes, and if not... you need to." I quint my eyes, taking in the words he says. So the party was supposed to make me realise something?

The way he said it, hushed but with a sense of urgency, this is no longer one of our regular conversations. It's like he actually wants to help me, but why?

It seems like he already knows the answer, so I don't understand why he can't tell me. Then again, maybe he doesn't fully understand whatever the situation is.

So am I the person who can?

"K, what do you mean?" I whisper, making sure nobody else can hear us.

He just leans in closer to me, so that our faces are almost touching, tilting his head so that he's by my ear. The air in the room feels sparse as i prepare myself for the worst.

"Figure it out." He says it very coldly, looking at me with very serious eyes before walking away from me.

I've never seen K this serious before. I wonder what his obsession with the boys is, what his obsession with me is. And why do I have to figure it out, what do I even have to do with any of this?

I sit back down with the boys and Sunbi, their faces filled with worry. Quickly, I reassure them that everything is alright.

A lie.

They try to talk to me during lunch, I try my best to conceal my emotions but it doesn't seem to work. Jungwon pulls me aside and asks me to tell him the truth, his eyes slightly red, but I refuse to say anything and walk out of the cafeteria.

For the rest of the day I can't stop thinking about what K said. I still don't understand what he fully means, but I can accept the fact that I realise that there is still a lot I don't know about them.

As the bell rings, signalling the end of a very confusing day, I see K out of the corner of my eye give me a smirk, before turning a corner.

After all of my thinking, and avoiding the boys while doing so, I've realised he's right. Too many things happened at that party that I can't put my finger on; them not wanting me there, Niki stopping me from drinking the punch, the way they kept appearing out of nowhere. I can't forget about their eyes every time they try to make me do something .

I should have figured it out by now. I've been too excited at the fact they want to hang out with me, I've wasted time. K is definitely not a friend of mine, but for some reason he knows something is off with them just like me, maybe he could be a potential benefit to me.

I roll my eyes and turn the corner to try and find K...

He's gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 236 25
In a world filled with Evil and Flower boy mutants, Enhypen discovers their superpowers. However, it only works when they are together. Forced to pla...
1.8K 170 15
When Jay starts acting suspicious, Sunghoon has no other choice but to follow him and discover his secrets. Except his not really good at following h...
57 6 3
Gifted ones have been living among humans for centuries now, but not many humans know about it. Gifted ones are human-like creatures, whose task cons...
73.1K 2.3K 39
Kim Jiah, have a cold personality that sometimes can make everyone scare of her, just moved in her new school because of her mom. Her mom move her to...