Who she was/ The 100

Por stydia106

Elena Griffin and Bellamy Blake had a past but while going to ground can Bellamy protect his sister and find... Más

Cast
Pilot
Earth skills
Earth kills
Murphy's law
Twilight's Last Gleaming
His Sister's Keeper
Contents Under Pressure
Day Trip
Unity Day
I'm Become Death
The Calm
We Are Grounders (part 1)
We are grounders (part 2)
Act two
The 48
Inclement weather
Reapercussions
Many happy returns
Human Trials
Fog of War
Long into Abyss
SpaceWalker
Remember Me
Survival of the Fittest
Coup de Grace
Rubicon
Resurrection
Bodyguard of Lies
Blood Must Have Blood (part 1)
Blood Must Have Blood (part 2)
ACT THREE
Wanhead/Skyrepa(part 1)
Wanhead/Skyrepa(part 2)
Ye Who Enter Here
Watch the Thrones
Hakeldama
Bitter Harvest
Thirteen
Stealing Fire
Fallen
Nevermore
Demons
Join or Die
Red Sky at Morning
Perverse Instantiation (1)
Perverse Instantiation (2)
ACT FOUR
Echoes
Heavy Lies the Crown
The Four Horsemen
A Lie Guarded
The Tinder Box
We Will Rise
Gimme Shelter
God Complex
DNR
Die All, Die Merrily
The Other Side
The Chosen
Praimfaya
ACT FIVE
Eden
Red Queen
Sleeping Giants
Pandora's Box
Shifting Sands
Exit Wounds
Acceptable Losses
How We Get to Peace
Sic Semper Tyrannis
The Warriors Will
The Dark Year
Damocles - Part One
Damocles - Part Two
ACT SIX
Sanctum
Red Sun Rising
The Children of Gabriel
The Face Behind the Glass
The Gospel of Josepine and Trisha
Memento Mori
The Old Man and the Anomaly
What You Take With You
Matryoshka
Adjustment Protocol
ACT SEVEN
From the Ashes
The Garden
False Gods
Hesperides
Welcome to Bardo
Nakara
The Queen's Gambit
Anaconda
The Flock
A Little Sacrifice
Etherea
The Stranger
Blood Giant
A Sort of Homecoming
The Dying of the Light
The Last War

Terms and Conditions

108 2 0
Por stydia106

Arkadia

Bellamy and Pike go to the lookout tower)

Man    (on radio) That's a negative. Still no response from Recon Team B. Over.

Hannah    Let me know if the status changes.

Man    (on radio) Copy that.

Pike    Hannah?

Hannah    Sir, we lost contact with one of our recon teams.

Bellamy    There were four men.

Hannah    Three teams departed Arkadia at zero eight hundred hours on routine patrol. Each of them reported Grounder contact less than a mile outside of camp. As per your orders, two teams retreated and made it safely back inside the walls.

Pike    Third?

Hannah    Was forced to engage. I believe they were attempting to secure a defensive position when- they ceased transmissions.

Pike    Grounders are close.

Hannah    Gathering from the north and west. It appears they're establishing a blockade. There's no way through it.

Pike    Something's changed.

Man on lookout    Sir? You need to see this.

2 Grounders appears from a distance)

Pike    What do they want?

Bellamy    They brought a message. I've seen this before. Open the gate.

Pike    Do what he says.

Man    (shouting) Open the gate.
(2 Grounders are at the gate)

Bellamy    Talk.

Grounders    We seek the one you call Pike.

Elena looked at the gounders and then to Bellamy.

Bellamy    Why?

Grounders    An army has fallen. Blood soaking the earth where he took their lives one by one.

Bellamy    Welcome to the war against Skaikru.

Grounders    Life was taken. We demand life in return.

Pike    My life? What are your terms, sir?

Grounders    Come with us. And we walk away.

Pike    Walk away. From what?

Grounders    By order of the Commander, you have been surrounded by an army of the twelve clans. In every direction, warriors wait to kill anyone who attempts to cross the blockade. To greet them as we greeted those we caught outside your walls today.

The Grounder throws down a pile of an Arkadia Guard's armor)

Grounders    We left the bodies for the animals.

Bellamy    That's enough.

Pike    Let's go.

Bellamy    They won't leave. I have seen this before.

Grounders    The men who wore those uniforms took a long time to die.

Pike    Bellamy, fall back. That's an order.

Grounders    If you do not give up your leader, you will all take a long time to die.

Pike    Bellamy!

Grounders    Choose the side that's best for your people.

Bellamy    I do that every day.

Bellamy shoots the Grounders in the head)

Bellamy Blake    So far, nothing has changed my mind.

They walk back into camp

Man    Shut the gate.

Bellamy locked eyes with Elena but she just shook her head and walked away with Bellamy looking at her.

Arkadia

Pike's crew is doing calculation in a room)

Bellamy    Go. Our lookouts confirm another three encampments just over that ridge.

Pike    Well, they're not hiding from us. That's for sure. How many days can we keep our population fed without being able to send out hunting parties?

Hannah    Food and water stores were already at less than sixty percent. Now, maybe a week before we go critical. Two if we start rationing immediately.

Pike    Immediately it is.

Hannah    What about breaking the blockade?

Pike    After Bellamy's theatrics this morning, they'll expect that. Regardless, we can't engage the Grounders until we've got our own people under control, and that starts with Kane. I need you to suspend access to the prisoners. No contact with anyone in camp. For all we know, they've been providing intel on grounder villages to Kane.

Bellamy    Yes, sir.

Pike    And I want you to take over coordination of camp surveillance. We'll need new security protocols at all camp entrances.

Monty    Maybe, uh, changing critical passwords every twelve hours.

Pike    Good. Coordinate with your mom but keep the circle tight. Then there's the matter of camp-wide surveillance.

Monty    You want us to spy on our people?

Pike    We can't do what's needed to defend this camp if every order I give is leaked before it can be executed. It's an old saying, but it's true. The walls have ears-

The camera goes to show the hearing piece that Kane placed in the room.

Pike    (through the radio) ... and we can't afford any more assumptions about who's a friend and who isn't, not your oldest acquaintance. Not your husband, wife, or lover. We're fighting two wars now, and the more dangerous one is here inside this camp. We can't prove it yet. But Kane and his accomplices passed information to Octavia. I know none of you signed up to investigate your neighbors. But Monroe and Lacroix died because the traitors in this camp sold them out to the Grounders. Whoever did that will be hunted down and exposed for what they did to their own. For what they did to us. Now you get whatever resources, whatever personnel you need to make that happen. Dismissed.

Kane    If they're gonna play that game, we need to play it too.

Harper    Meaning?

Elena:We don't meet here again, for starters. We change our patterns. Forget our habits. Take a different route through camp each time we go out. Assume that there are eyes on us at all times.

Harper    Or we could just shock-lash Pike's fascist ass and hand him to the Grounders.

Kane    That would be murder. Not to mention treason. And that's not who we are.

Miller    Maybe it's who we need to be.

Kane    Not yet.

Miller    All right, then what's the plan?

Arkadia Mess Hall

Jasper    What do you mean, there's no more alcohol? What kind of a bartender are you?

Sinclair    First off, I'm not a bartender.

Jasper    You could say that again.

Sinclair    Second, according to Pike's order, all resources are to be rationed until the Grounder blockade is lifted. That means food...

Jasper    I'm not hungry.

Sinclair    And water.

Jasper    Well, we live next to a lake.

Sinclair    Which the Grounders have poisoned. We're filtering at the pump, but that can't keep up with demand, so that means no alcohol.

Jaha and Raven are seated nearby)

Jaha    How sure are you that the debris from the Thirteenth Station fell into the ocean?

Raven    A.L.I.E. and I ran the trajectories a thousand times. Literally a thousand times.

Jaha    But what is the actual probability that you're right?

Raven    Between seventy-five percent and eighty percent.

Jaha    Not good enough. Keep looking.

Raven    I told you, this is as good as it gets.

Jaha    Then you need more resources.

Raven    How?

Jaha    We need to increase the population in the City of Light. The more minds turned to the task, the more powerful A.L.I.E. becomes. And the closer we get to finding that second A.I...

Raven    One problem. When Abby shut us
down, Pike confiscated our chip-maker.

Jaha    Then we need to get it back.

Raven    How? Who's gonna be crazy enough to...

Jaha and Raven looks over to Sinclair and Jasper.

Jasper    I don't even need a whole bottle. Just give me a glass.

Sinclair    You got a problem, Jasper.

Jasper    Go float yourself, Sinclair.
(Jaha and Raven smile. They've found their ideal person)

Arkadia

Pike's crew is examining some crates.

Pike    I need every crate checked, not just counted. We need all the ammo we can scrounge.

Bryan    Well, most of these crates are less than third capacity.

Pike    I don't know what kind of outfit Chancellor Griffin was running around here.

Kane arrives from behind them

Kane    The kind that wasn't planning on a war footing for life. A word?

Kane and Pike go for a walk

Kane    You don't really believe you can make enough bullets to stop all the Grounders, do you?

Pike    I have to.

Kane    No. You need to turn yourself in. And end this blockade.

Pike    Is that why you're here, to run this plan by me?

Kane    No, I'm here because I have a responsibility to speak to you like someone who understands this world in a way that you don't. The only way this doesn't end with us dead, is you doing the right thing.

Pike    Like you all did the right thing when you turned in that boy, Finn? You surrendered one of the young lives you swore to protect. And the Grounders did what they always do. They betrayed you. There's only one way for this war to end. We put the Grounders down and keep them down until they know better than to take one more step in our direction.

Kane    You've become a dictator, Charles. You realize that, don't you?

Pike    I am the chancellor. I'm doing what's necessary. Nothing more, nothing less.

Kane    When this ends with our camp in ruins, you won't be able to say no one told you there was a better way out.

Pike    No. When this ends with Arkadia victorious, you'll only have yourself to blame for choosing the wrong side.

Unknown Room in Arkadia

Raven and Jasper walks into a room.

Jasper    You said there'd be booze.

Raven    I lied...

Jasper    Oh, damn it.

Raven    But I brought you here to talk about something you might find even more interesting... the City of Light.

Jasper    Go on.

Raven    I hear you have experience breaking into offices of elected officials.

Jasper    That I do. Pike's office. Chipmaker?

Raven    You'll need to distract the guards. They know I'm with Jaha but they think that you're just a-

Jasper    Drunken idiot. I know.

Raven    For what it's worth, I think you're more than that.

Jasper    Thanks.

Raven    If we're lucky enough to get to the door, Pike's changed his access code. Five-digit numeric.

Jasper    Ha ha! That's gonna have, like, a trillion different combinations.

Raven    A hundred million, but yeah.

Jasper    Who is gonna figure that out?

Raven    I was thinking you.

Jasper    Aha. Well, we were just talking about how I'm a drunken idiot.

Raven    Pike put Monty in charge of internal surveillance. My guess is, he's got him in on electronic security, as well. Which means we don't have to crack Pike's password, just Monty's. And who knows more about Monty than you?

Jasper    Sounds like a terrible idea. I'm in.

Raven    Ha ha! All right.

Arkadia

Kane:Hey, anyone followed?

Miller:No. What about you?

Kane:No. No. I'm good. Any word from Octavia?

Harper:Been scanning different channels all morning. Nothing. I mean, either she's out of range-

Miller:Or they already got her.

Kane:Or she ran her battery down. Or she needed the radio silence to run the blockade. There are a lot of reasons why she might have gone dark.

Miller:I've been out there patrolling for the last three months. I know this area better than any Grounder. Just let me go out-

Harper:Guys. Listen to this.

They listen in the conversation between Pike, Hannah, and Bellamy.

Pike:Results of this morning's missions inventory was sobering. In no way do we currently have the ammo for an extended series of firefights. Not even close.

Bellamy:So what's Plan "B"?

Pike:Our lookouts say the largest Grounder encampment is in this valley. So we deploy an assault team in Rover One, and we do as much damage as we can with automatic weapons.

Hannah:And they'll just fall back and make a run for reinforcements.

Pike:I'm counting on that. The only way there and back is over this ridge. Now we can bottleneck their warriors and pick them off.

Bellamy:We got the firepower for that?

Pike:We won't need it. We have a dozen concussive antipersonnel devices in our armory. I've already got a weapons man rigging them with a remote trigger. We load the APDs into the rover and mine the field before we attack. After we strike, we lure their reinforcements onto the ridge. And once we have enough Grounders in the killing box-

Bellamy:We detonate. It'll buy us some time, but-

Pike:Time's what we need. We move at dawn.

Kane:All right. We need to disable that rover. If they take it out, it doesn't matter how many Grounders they kill. Ten times that number will descend on Arkadia and no one'll survive.

Harper:You got any idea how we're gonna stop them?

Kane:I might.

Arkadia

Kane walks to Sinclair.

Kane:Last chance to pull out. This plan has a high probability of going south.

Sinclair:Right. Yeah. I wouldn't miss it.

Kane:Be ready in an hour.

Monty is watching the conversation from afar.

Monty:Bellamy, you were right. I've got eyes on Kane.

Monty:Yeah. He's got something going. And I think Sinclair's part of it.

Bellamy:Copy that. We'll stay on Sinclair.

Sinclair goes to "fix" something with the rover.

Elena:Bellamy's heading towards you now.

Bellamy eyes Kane, who is reading a book along with Elena reading one to.

Bellamy:Sinclair, what are you up to?

Sinclair:Raven said the solenoid is acting up, so I thought I'd swap it out.

Bellamy:You got a work order for that?

Sinclair:Sure... I think it's on my desk.

Sinclair starts running

Bellamy:Go.

Man:Go! Right there.

Man 2:Right there. Turn around.

Guards capture Sinclair.

Bellamy:There is no work order and there is nothing wrong with the rover, Though if you had another ten minutes, I'm sure there would be. You're under arrest. Charge is treason. That's one down.

Sinclair is tied up

Pike:Anything?

Bellamy:Not a word.

Pike walks over to Sinclair.

Pike:Perhaps you'd like to talk about that.

Shows the hearing piece.

Sinclair:Never seen it before.

Pike:Really? I thought you engineers like to take credit for your work. Give me your gun.

Pike takes Bellamy's gun and smashes the hearing piece.

Sinclair:You planning on using that on me, too?

Pike:Will it help you give up any names?

Bellamy:He'll talk eventually, let's put him in lock-up.

Hannah:He's a traitor. On the Ark,-

Pike:We would have floated him. But we're not on the Ark. Lock him up.

Guard:Move.

Arkadia's Security and Electrical Room

Raven:What else could Monty have used as a password?

Jasper:You mean other than the five hundred ideas I've already come up with?

Raven:Just think. Don't overanalyse.

Jasper:Right, speaking of which, how, exactly are you connected to the computer here? I mean, how do you know every idea I've had is wrong without even trying it?

A.L.I.E.:We don't have time for questions. There will be a guard checking this room in approximately five minutes.

Jasper:Raven?

Raven:It'll be easier for you to see for yourself than for me to explain it.

Jasper:Huh, the old carrot and stick, huh?

Raven:Whatever it takes, Jasper. Just keep trying. What's Monty's favorite color?

Jasper:Green. It's a joke.

A.L.I.E.:Two hundred and seventy-five iterations. Not it.

Raven:Favorite book.

Jasper    "Catcher in the Rye." Where do those ducks go, anyway?

A.L.I.E.:Keep trying.

Raven:Favorite place.

Jasper:Down here or up there?

Raven:Either. Both.

Jasper:Starboard window bay. It has the best view of the moon on the whole damn ship. We used to get a little baked, just sit back, watch the sky playing, um, "On Which Planet Would You Rather?" Answer was always Earth. We were such dumbasses.

A.L.I.E.:That's it.

Raven:What?

Jasper:What?

A.L.I.E.:The code is an alphanumeric sequence representing the word "Earth."

Raven:Good job, Jasper. Looks like Monty was thinking about the same window you were.

Jasper:Hey, uh, presuming we don't get caught or killed, I'm first in line for a chip, ok?

They leave the area.

Arkadia

Hannah:Find anything?

Monty:Electronics are intact. We must've caught Sinclair before he could do any damage.

Hannah:I know this must be hard for you.

Monty:Sinclair recruited me into engineering. He was my mentor and now I just helped lock him up.

Hannah:You did the right thing.

Monty:Yeah? I'm not so sure about that.

Hannah:Monty, being down here, I've learned that if something helps you survive, it's always the right thing. Pike taught me that. Taught all of us. It's what kept us alive. You do what it takes.

Monty nods.

Guards brings Sinclair to lock up.

Guard:Come on. Good?

Sinclair:Yeah.

Sinclair gets thrown into the lock up.

Lincoln:Locking their own up now. What'd you do to get in here?

Sinclair:Whatever it took. I have a message for you from Kane. Get ready. Tonight's a go.

Bellamy and Kane talk.

Bellamy:It Wasn't much of a plan. Sabotaging the rover. Keeping an eye on Sinclair was an easy call.

Kane:Was it? Spying on your friend. That was easy?

Bellamy:People here in camp are losing focus. There's a threat outside these walls-

Kane:The threat's inside the walls. Can't you see that? Pike's turning us against each other.

Bellamy:He's the chancellor. Have you forgotten that?

Kane:No. No. I haven't.

Bellamy:Then do the right thing.

Kane:That's the problem. No matter how I look at it, I am.

Bellamy:Really? Because the way I see it, Monroe died because of you.

Kane:And now Pike's locked up Sinclair. You don't think he'll be the next to die?

Bellamy:Of course not.

Kane:Think about where this ends. Half the camp behind bars while the other half starves. People won't stand for it. They'll turn against Pike. But by then it'll be too late.

Bellamy:Pike has a plan.

Kane:Pike's always got a plan, and it's always the same one. Take the fight to the Grounders. That's what got Monroe killed.

Bellamy:You're crossing a line, Kane.

Kane:No. No, I crossed it. I asked you here because I hoped you'd join me. It's still not too late. To choose the right side.

Bellamy:That's exactly what I came here to tell you.

Bellamy walks away but before he did he looked back and didn't see Elena anymore.

Arkadia Miller and Bryan's Residence

Bryan enters the residence he shares with Miller.

Bryan:Hey.

Miller:Hey.

They kiss.

Miller goes to sit on the couch.

Bryan starts taking off his Guard uniform.

Bryan:You want to explain to me why we don't work the same detail anymore?

Miller:Well, you like days. I like nights.

Bryan:I told you I'd switch. Didn't you say you're gonna talk to Bellamy?

Miller:Yeah. Just haven't had the time.

Bryan:Yeah. I noticed you haven't been around much lately. Nate. What's going on?

Miller:Nothing.

Bryan:Something.

Miller:You know what it is.

Bryan:Pike? Again?

Miller:You asked.

Bryan:Hey, I keep telling you, if you don't like the man's policies, just get off the Guard.

Miller:Now is not the best time for that.

Bryan:Yeah? Why not?

Miller:There's a blockade outside of camp. Food rationing inside, jail full of Grounders. There's a lot for people to be upset about right now.

Bryan joins Miller on the couch.

Bryan:This- this is- this is all the more reason to stand behind your chancellor.

Miller:I got to go.

Miller gets up to leave for work.

Bryan:Here.

Bryan hands Miller his Guard jacket and the two kiss.

Bryan joins Bellamy and Monty in another room.

Bellamy:So the bug's in place?

Bryan:It's in his jacket. I don't think he knows.

Bellamy:Good man.

Bryan:Am I? Is this– is– is any of this worth lying to someone I love?

Bellamy:It is if you're protecting him.

Bryan:Unless the person he needs protection from is me.

Arkadia Pike's Office

Jasper:South hallway's clear.

Raven:East is, too.

Jasper:Knowing Monty, that password will automatically reset in five minutes, so...

Raven:Let's make the most of it.

Jasper:Yeah.

Raven:Yeah.

Jasper:Guess we are as smart as we think we are.

Raven:Right. Pike doesn't have a safe, so...

Jasper:Jaha's little chipmaker's got to be here somewhere. This is all pretty crazy, huh?Grounders at the gate, an ultimatum, one life to spare us all.

Raven:How's that different from any other day around here?

Jasper:It's just, we've been here before. You know, with Finn? You remember that, right? I mean, I... I was in Mount Weather, but you- you remember Finn dying when Clarke killed-

Raven: I entered the City of Light to relieve my pain. Why would I remember that? Less talking, more looking. Ok, Jasper?

Jasper:I think it's a good thing you can't remember the bad stuff. That's what I want to forget. If I could wake up one morning without thinking about Maya dying? You know, if I could only remember the good stuff, like holding her hand for the first time. Listening to our favorite music, you know, like when Finn gave you that necklace.

Raven looks at her raven necklace.

Jasper:Is that how it works? You can think of your first kiss and just be happy?

Raven:Of course. My first kiss?

A.L.I.E.:That's not important now. Our mission is to-

Raven:When was my first kiss?

Jasper:What? I don't know. Don't you?

Raven:I can't remember.

Jasper:I got it.

Raven:All right. Give it to me.

A.L.I.E.:Good work. And go. Take it and go.

Raven:I don't remember.

A.L.I.E.:Raven?

Raven:Finn was real. I-

Jasper:Loved him, right? What's going on?

A.L.I.E.:Raven, you need to go.

Raven:I don't remember anything about him at all. We can't let her have this! Run!

They leave the place.

Arkadia Hangar Bay

Pike arrives at Kane's location.

Pike:Give us a minute. Marcus.

Kane:Thank you for meeting me.

Pike:I hope you're ready to negotiate the terms and conditions of your surrender.

Bellamy arrives at the lock up.

Guard:He says he's ready to talk.

Bellamy:You have something to say?

Sinclair:What do you want to know?

Bellamy:Everything.

Hanger bay.

Kane:On the Ark, you taught your students about the promise of our future. About the responsibility our descendants would bear
when they finally set foot on the ground.

Pike:We didn't start this war. But you can be damn sure I intend to finish it.

Lock up.

Sinclair:I want immunity. I'm the chief engineer and this camp needs me.

Bellamy:That's up to Pike but it shouldn't be a problem.

Hanger bay.

Kane:What happened to you, Charles?

Pike:You committed treason. You acted against your own people! Don't stand there and try and take the high road with me! It's demeaning.

Kane:I did nothing wrong.

Pike:Nothing that I can prove yet. Sinclair will give you up. It's only a matter of time. It's over, Marcus.

Kane:Is it?

Lock up.

Bellamy:What do you got?

Lincoln:So... the cowards make their deals to save their own skin.

Bellamy:Quiet.

Lincoln:Can't defeat the army at the gate? So you turn on your own? Make you feel strong?

Bellamy:I said, be quiet.

Lincoln:I'm not the one who needs to be silenced. He'll tell them nothing.

Lincoln throws Sinclair on the ground and starts hitting him.

Bellamy:Lincoln! Cover me.

Lincoln:Kom nau!

Bellamy and the guards realized that it was a trick.

People start fighting.

Man(on P.A) All available guards to lock-up.

Alarm sound.

Room.

Pike:Go. I don't suppose you know anything about this?

Kane:As a matter of fact, I do.

Kane shock-lashes Pike.

Kane:You left me no choice.

Harper:It worked. We're clear. The guards have their hands full.

Little does she know, Monty is listening in.

Kane:Is the gate open?

Miller    (on radio) Waiting on you.

Elena ran up to Kane.

Elena:need help.

Kane and Elena smiled at each other.

Monty:Bellamy, come in. Bellamy!

Miller on radio) Cargo locked and loaded?

Kane:Affirmative. On the move.

Kane starts to drive with Elena in the passenger seat.

Monty    (on radio) Bellamy! The riot's a distraction. Kane's going in for Pike.

Kane speeds up near the gate but stops when Bellamy shows up in from of it.

Elena:Get the hell out of the way, Bellamy!

Pike:Should've killed me yourself.

Kane gives up and stops the rover letting them get to Pike.

The guards pushed kane up against the rover, along with one other guard grabbed Elena and slammed her up against it.

Bellamy:let her go.

The guard didn't listen and grabbed her wrist and left a bruise.

Bellamy:I said-

Elena:stop.

The guards dragged her away.

Jaha is near a campfire with A.L.I.E. joining him.

A.L.I.E.:This has never happened to me before. When I communicate with someone, they listen to me. They agree with me. Raven...

Jaha:Is strong. And she's not alone.

A.L.I.E.:Free will and the need for consent are part of my core programming. I cannot override them.

Jaha:I know that. But maybe I can.

Pike brought Kane and Elena into the interrogating room.

Pike:As you know, the terms of martial law and of the Exodus Charter give me both latitude and ultimate authority in determining your punishment. Do you have anything to say for yourself?

Kane:I admire your adherence to the rule of law. I really do. But these are times when we have to look beyond the rules. To realize they were established to serve a world of the past, Not of the future. I beg you one last time to see the world as it is. Not as it was. Or as you want it to be.

Pike:And I hope you believe that if I thought for one minute that turning myself over to the enemy would secure the safety of our people, I would do it. But only a deluded man would believe that. And only a guilty man would try and tell him so. Marcus Kane! For the crimes of treason, kidnapping, and attempted murder, I hereby sentence you to death. Take him.

The guard brings Kane out of the room and Bellamy is disappointed.

Bellamy:Sir, are we really killing our own people now?

Pike:We're at war. Crimes against our leadership can't be tolerated.

Bellamy:So Kane dies to be an example.

Pike:Kane's actions put this whole camp, everyone's lives at risk today! He cost us lives in his misguided zeal to appease our enemy! people you knew, your friends died because of him. Am I making him an example? You're damn right. And I hope his execution makes it clear once and for all where people's allegiances need to lie. Do you understand that?

Bellamy hesitantly nods.

Pike:Good man. You're dismissed.

Elena laughed.

Pike and Bellamy turned to her.

Pike:what's so funny?

Elena looked up at them.

Elena:you, think that you have power over everything and that you scare people easily.

Bellamy looked at her.

Elena:well hun you don't scare me.

Pike walked closer to her and punched her.

Bellamy clenched his fist.

Elena looked at pike.

Elena:is that all you got??

Pike shook his head.

Pike:no it's not.

Pike:Elena Abrella Griffin I hear by sentence you to death.

Bellamy looked at Elena with a scared look.

Bellamy:pi-

Elena:don't..

Elena looked at him.

Elena:you can't protect me any more, I'm not your girl and I'm not your responsibility.

Pike:guards!

Guards came in a grabbed Elena.

Bellamy:wait!

Bellamy walked up to Elena and grabbed her cheek.

Bellamy:this isn't goodbye.

Elena:yeah....

Elena looked right into Bellamy's eyes.

Elena:it is.

Bellamy felt tears coming to his eyes.

Elena:goodbye Blake.

Guards pulled her out of the room.

Pike:she was a threat Bellamy and we don't tolerate people who chose gounders over her own people.

Bellamy nodded.

Pike:good your dismissed.

Bellamy walks out the room to meet Monty.

Kane and Elena are brought to the lock up cell.

Raven tries to remember things about Finn.

Jasper is listening to music by a tree with Maya's mp3.

Bryan, Miller and Harper sits by the campfire. Miller and Harper's hopes are down.

Lincoln and Sinclair finds Kane arriving at the lock up.

Monty and Bellamy talk.

Monty:What about Miller and Harper?

Hannah arrives.

Hannah:Nicely done today. I'm proud of both of you.

Monty:Thanks, Mom.

Hannah:Were you able to identify anyone Kane and Elena were working with?

Bellamy:No.

Monty shakes his head.

Hannah:Let's hope today's actions make it clear to the people of Arkadia which side they should be on. It's not really that hard choosing what's best for your people, is it?

Bellamy:No. I do it every day.

Hannah leaves.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24.8K 1K 37
❝ It was never the way she looked. Always the way she was. I could've fallen in love with my eyes closed. ❞ in the midst of a nation divided, two fr...
264K 5.1K 33
[COMPLETED•EDITED] ❝ Call me flower one more time and I will put an arrow in your head ❞ ❝ You got it, babygirl ❞ [the 100] [seasons 1-2] [d.lightsto...
63K 2.4K 45
"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩" Nova's journey continues, she is now living in Fio's cabin and training everyday, taking up new hobb...
118K 3.5K 75
ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴋᴏᴍ ᴛʀɪᴋʀᴜ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ꜱᴋᴀɪᴋʀᴜ ᴍᴇᴄʜᴀɴɪᴄ. ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʀᴍꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴏʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʀᴜɪ...