Mighty Ducks

By Mimisloths

It's my first book ever and I just wanted to have fun with. I will just do like 5 or 6 characters but if some... More

How you met
First Date

Intro

13 0 0
By Mimisloths

Hi my first book yay. I am so excited for you all to read this but first let me make a few things  clear. I will do request but it may take a little bit and I will give you the credit if you give me that request. I don't own the pictures or the characters. I have bad spending too. I don't know how to add pictures. I also wanted to give you all questions and you guess what the answer is. For example I will ask who is my favorite character in my book. You guys guess who that is and you put it in the comments on the next update. It's not a set in stone thing but I'll try it out I don't think no one has done that and I just want to try something new. That's all I have to say read the book and you might like it if you don't you don't. No negativity please just positive over here. And that's all I have to say hope you like the book.

Y/n= you're name 

L/n= Last name 

N/n=Nickname

M/n=Mom's name 

D/n=Dad's name 

B/f=Best friend

F/s=Favorite sport

F/c=Favorite color

F/f=Favorite food

H/c= Hated class 

F/b= Favorite book

F/a= Favorite animal

F/S= Favorite song

F/p=Favorite plant

Y/E=your enemy (if you don't have one just make up a name)

Okay if that's clear let's see who is in the book.

With the number #99 Adam Banks 

With the number #96 Charlie Conway

With the number #22 Luis Mendoza

With the number #07 Dwayne Robertson

With the number #04 Laster  Averman

I will add more characters if someone asks me to. I didn't want to overwhelm myself for my first book.

HAVE FUN READING!!!!!

(273 Words )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
24.6K 21 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
47K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!